Thul Pa Ch. 03

Story Info
A trip to Tibet turns into a sexual awakening.
1.6k words
4.78
14.6k
3
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 10/17/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Smother
Smother
66 Followers

I have been reading for about an hour now and have not seen her or heard her walking through the temple for a while. The candle beside my chair has melted almost down to its clay holder and with the cool wind beginning to pick up this is as good a time as any to go inside. I could really use a mug of tea to ease the chill, so with a quick puff the candle is out and I can already see the kitchen before the wick can finish waiving its last finger of smoke in the air.

It doesn't look like she has come down for her evening sweet tea yet either. I guess if I am making one I can easily make two. Judging by the clouds it looks like a storm will be in our backyard shortly and she always enjoys a nice hot cup of tea when the rain patters on the thatched roof.

The tea steams heavily as I pour it, the mist rises to my face and flows past my ears.

I have gotten fairly adept at carrying tea and knock having it splash as I walk over the old wooden floorboards. I also managed to figure out where the creaks are in the floor and avoid them. I started that trick so that whenever I get up before her I don't disturb her, and now I just do it instinctively. A few candles light the hallway just enough for me to make my way from the kitchen to her mediation room.

What is that noise? It almost sounds like a tree branch rubbing against the roof above her sanctuary. As I put down the tray with our tea I have to strain but I can make out the sound more clearly. My heart is beating heavy in my chest; with my ear pressed up against her door I can hear the fullness of the noise. It is like the tree has broken through the roof and is swishing violently through the entire room. I can also hear muffled moaning underneath the rustling. I know that kind of moan, and my penis has begun to swell slightly as I gently push the door open and peak inside.

There are a few candles lit high on the walls but I can see her silhouette in the amber light. She is standing at the end of the bench, her arm outstretched. My penis is swelling more as I realize what the swooshing noise is - waves upon waves of white curls are crashing about the room. Flowing from her arms like I have never seen before the fur is racing about the bench; over top, around, underneath, its relentless movement is spellbinding. Thick, white, curly; thicker than I ever could have imagined, the fur is slopping around the room, down her back, up the walls. My cock is aching so badly - I just want to walk up behind her and start fucking her. Or the fur. Whatever will take me or be taken.

A hand. I think I just saw a hand. There's the moaning again. Sheer pleasure. I see the hand again, it is reaching through the massive fur trying to touch her. I have made that same attempt as well. I cannot help but watch with envy as the puffy mounds engulf the hand inch by inch and swallow it back inside the cocoon. I let out as gasp as the swirling quickens around on the body in the fluffy nest. I lift my gaze from the figure in the clutches of the enormously furry sack and can see in the dim glow of the candlelight that she is staring at me. The mound of fur at the end of her reach is still gyrating wildly. She has turned her attention back to the bench and begins to move her arms like she is gathering up the fur from around the entire room.

There must be at least a ten-foot high pile of fleece in front of her and as she begins to raise and lower her arms, the immense heap of creamy white fuzz is raising and lowering itself over the figure on the wooden slab. The moaning is getting louder, and I can hear words but cannot make them out. She looks over at me again as she speeds up her tugging motion. The moaning has turned to squeals that follows in time with each movement of her arms. Faster and faster they are shaking the body inside the swell of fur until the screams of orgasm can be heard through the locks of the symbiote.

I am transfixed by the fluffy spectacle on the wooden bench. Gentle gasps of unimaginable satisfaction emanate from the colossal mound of rustling, hairy fibres. I look down and notice that my legs are cocooned in the white downy curls that I have been watching with longing for the past few minutes. She is moving over towards me. My heart is racing even faster, I feel like I am going to pass out. She seems to glide across the floor in a five-foot wave of fur.

"You promised not to come in here when the candles were lit." She does not seem mad or even disappointed.

She is standing about a foot away from me but the softness that is her shroud, her thul pa, feels like it has already engulfed me. A furry weight has wrapped around my waist and pushed me up against the wall. "I brought you tea." She is inching closer. "I thought it might take the chill out of the night air."

She smiles sweetly, and nods her head ever so slightly at the wooden bench over her shoulder. "Watch him." She pauses and speaks again. "As you can see I am already taking the chill out of the night air." Her eyes are piercing and do not move from mine.

Pressed up against the wall with the fur creeping up my thighs towards my crotch I look to see the furry heap allow two legs and then two arms to slip from its grasp. The hands are caressing the curls of white surrounding where his stomach is. With a slight movement of her lips, the fur begins to swell in his crotch into a giant puffy cone and starts to pulse.

"Are you ready to see what unimaginable pleasure looks like?" Her fingers have untied the string holding my pajamas up and are dancing lightly up and down the shaft of my cock.

"Yes," I whimper. The symbiote has completely encased my arms and legs and has begun to caress me and lift me off the floor.

She is now inches from me. "Once you watch me consume him there is no turning back." I am almost two feet in the air as she looks up at me.

"Consume him?," I say softly, her hands now wrapped firmly around my throbbing penis.

"We need protein, and a little trickle and spurt once in a while is satisfying but not fulfilling, lover." She does not wait for me to mull over what she is saying. "To survive as long as we have we need to be fed. Really fed." The moaning coming from the table in the middle of the room has again turned to grunts and cries of ecstasy. His legs and arms have disappeared within the mass of curls and swirls that seems to be jerking off the entire room in a frenzied pitch.

"At least I am nice enough to give them one last night of glorious sexual gratification before they are ... absorbed into us." She flicks the head of my dick with her tongue and then drags it from my balls back up to my foreskin.

I am so turned on that I almost wish that she would consume me just so I could feel what he is feeling right now. His screams of delight break through the fur which is rippling and cascading all around the table.

"But don't worry, after he has finished cumming he will quietly slip into unconsciousness as we slowly smother him. He won't feel a thing as he is digested."

The fur around me is now jerking my body is short, rapid tugs. She and her thul pa have lifted me over to the table and placed me on the huge swath of fur. The cool fibres feel so soft on my skin, in the crack of my ass, and brushing up against my balls. The white plush pile smells exquisite, and even though I can feel the fleece working to consume the body on the wooden surface below me the head of my stiffened cock is dripping profusely. I don't want to struggle, I don't wish to get away. I just want to cum and cum and cum. Gasping, I look down at her.

"You look worried, lover." Her eyes show that same tenderness I fell in love with on the train. "You needn't be." I can feel my ass being parted by the fluttering curls below me as they give me a rim job and sway across the back of my testicles. I gasp and relish the sensation.

"I don't?" I say in between gulps of air.

"No, my sweet," she says as she kneels between my legs and takes my shaft in both hands. "You're my favourite. You taste like apples." She drops her jaw and extends her tongue. My penis glides easily into her mouth and slips up and down the back of her throat. The force of her sucking and her knowledgeable mouth feel so good that I feel like I have lost my entire body inside her lips, like I have melted into the saliva dripping down her chin. And when the white gathering of endless fur encases us and joins in the fucking the streams of cum shoot from my cock in long, hot surges down her throat ...

Smother
Smother
66 Followers