Thunder Threatens Ch. 02

Story Info
His aunt seeks his comfort as the storm breaks.
4.2k words
4.5
90k
26

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/12/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters aged over 18

____________________________________

Although he was dreaming, it all seemed so real...

It was time to leave the party, and he was looking for his Aunt Jo. Kathy, the host, said she knew where she was, and led him inside by the hand. It was very wrong -- everyone was looking at them. Once inside, Kathy pulled down one side of her top and bared her ample breast. Her nipple was big, the whole areola forming into a deliciously rounded cone. She scooped her breast to her mouth and licked her nipple, then took him by the hand again and led him upstairs.

Oddly, the landing was that of his parent's house, and the bedroom door was his. Strange, subdued sounds could be heard through the closed bedroom door. Kathy pushed open the door, and his Aunt Jo was standing in his room with her back to the door. She was wearing her floral top and her loose-fitting grey cotton skirt. She turned round with a surprised look on her face. There was a startled noise and a guy emerged, still kneeling, from under her skirt.

"Sorry, mate. You have a turn if you like. She's nearly coming!" he said.

Pete protested that she was his aunt, but the bloke just shrugged and said, "So?"

The bloke left the room with Kathy and the door closed behind them.

Pete took up position on his knees, lifted his aunt's skirt and let it drop over his head. He gazed at her thighs and then at her white panties with black polka dots. He dragged them to one side and leaned in to his aunt's smooth-shaven pussy. Then there was a banging on the door, and his dad's angry voice.

"Pete? Jo? What are you doing in there together?"

More banging noises followed and a light flickered.

Pete woke up. He realised that he had been dreaming and been awoken by thunder. He was also vaguely aware of a presence in his room.

He sat up and saw his aunt standing just inside the open doorway. In the half-light he could make out a striped nightshirt. She was hugging herself and he saw that she was trembling.

"Auntie?"

"I... I'm sorry to disturb you, Pete. It... it's the thunder and lightning. I..." Her voice was shaking with fear. "Can I... can I sit with you for a while?" she stuttered.

"Yes. Yes of course, Auntie Jo."

He had been reminded at her friend's party earlier that evening of her terror of thunderstorms. His dad had told him about it several times, too. But he had never seen her horror first hand.

He wanted to comfort her. At the same time he was very aware of the intimacy of the situation. They were alone in her house and here she was, his father's sister, in his bedroom in the middle of the night in her nightclothes. The bed he was in was a double bed, too, as from time to time her best friend and her husband came to visit her. Pete was glad that he was wearing pyjama trousers under the cotton sheet.

His aunt stepped falteringly towards the bed and sat on the edge with her back to him. She was still shaking slightly. He felt a surge of desire for her; he already found her sexy, and the situation made him even more excited. He shuffled closer to her and put his arm on her shoulder.

Her nightshirt was warm but also moist with perspiration, perspiration caused by the humid heat and by her acute fear.

"It... it's alright, Auntie. It's..."

His words were interrupted by a brief but bright flicker that lit the room. She spun round and grabbed him, locking her arms around his back and shoulders. He felt her small breasts through the cotton of her nightshirt against his bare chest. Her hand felt warm and soft on his bare back. He shuddered slightly with arousal.

"I... I'm terrified, Pete. Bloody terrified.

"Shh, Auntie, it's okay. It's okay..."

"Put the light on, Pete, put the light on. At least the lightning won't seem so bright if you do..."

He had begun to get a hard-on. He hoped that she wouldn't notice. He hoped even more that it wouldn't slip out of the fly of his pyjama trousers. There was a button half way up, but he rarely bothered to fasten it.

Awkwardly because of his need to hide his erection he slid out from under the cotton sheet (he had folded up the duvet and draped it over the dressing table due to the insufferable heat), and crept past her to the door. He stood with his back to her and switched on the light. He tried to hold his wrist and hand close to his rising erection without making it too obvious.

As he turned to face her, he let his eyes sweep fleetingly over her. The bottom few buttons of her nightshirt were unfastened, and it lay parted over her tanned thighs. The top few buttons were also open, and he glanced at her shallow cleft of her small breasts. Under the thin cotton the size and shape of her small breasts were very evident. The nightshirt was just that, a striped cotton shirt that buttoned all the way from top to bottom. Whilst it was not overtly sexy or provocative it was no passion-killer either, and she looked sexy in a natural, understated sort of way. He glimpsed the skin of one small breast between two of her buttons, and the knowledge that beneath the thin cotton she was naked was a thrill. He looked into her frightened face.

He was painfully conscious of the bulge in his pyjama trousers as he slipped past her and sat on the bed behind her and at ninety degrees to her. He bent his knees and twisted a little to keep his erection from rubbing against her and gazed at the back of her head. He willed his erection to subside, but failed. He was glad that it did not stiffen further, but it was still embarrassing enough. He rested his hand on her shoulder and rubbed it, trying to make his movements as non-erotic as he could without making it seem too indifferent or mechanical.

He tried to dismiss from his mind the sight he had had earlier of her magnificent, bared nipple that tipped her small breast, and he tried not to think of the secret pictures he had taken while she dozed, and to which he had later masturbated. He glanced at the time. It was 2.17 a.m.

There was a low rumble that grew in intensity and lasted several seconds. He felt his aunt jump. He nudged closer to her, but leaned his torso forward to keep his groin from making contact. He rubbed her shoulder, still trying to avoid doing so in a provocative or suggestive way.

His arousal by the perspiration-dampness of her nightshirt surprised him. He reckoned that it must be some primitive, primeval thing. He looked at the tiny drops of sweat on her skin and on his own arm. The atmosphere in the room seemed as charged with sexual tension as the air outside was charged with electricity, and the oppressive, sticky heat seemed to feed his lust. The forbidden nature of that lust made it still stronger.

Another flash of lightning flickered through the curtains. Although it was not as startling now that he had switched on the bedroom light, it actually caused his Aunt Jo to duck her head in response. He felt her brace herself as she awaited the thunder. Sure enough a few seconds later there was a growl that almost immediately turned into a long, loud crack and culminated in a booming sound.

As before, his aunt jumped visibly. Still sitting on the edge of the bed, she folded one leg under the other and turned to face him. Her forehead was beaded with sweat, and so were her arms. Her nightshirt bared more of her well-toned, tanned thigh. She was shaking again. Her eyes were tightly closed. Her hair was slightly tousled. He felt both a desire to comfort and protect her and a desire to seduce her.

"Hold me. Hold me tight, Pete."

She felt stupid. She felt guilty, too, because of the awkward situation in which she was placing him. But, she reasoned, he was her nephew and there was no harm in it. In any case she needed comfort, just comfort in her terror.

He had no choice, but he was feeling very nervous as he held her to him, desperately trying to keep his erection from touching her thigh. Once more he was conscious of her near-naked breasts against his bare chest, the warm, soft moistness of her nightshirt, and its open buttons that bared much of her thigh and that offered a tantalising glimpse of her small cleft. He knew that he was sweating considerably himself, and not entirely due to the heat, either.

She rested her head on his bare shoulder. He stroked her soft hair and the back of her neck. Her fingers stroked his back. In turn he ran his hand up and down her side. Her body was firm to his touch and the cotton was deliciously soft and rudely damp. He was acutely aware that his hand was just inches from his aunt's breasts. He was really struggling to keep his head now.

There was another flash of lightning, followed almost immediately by a long, resounding crack of thunder. Then it happened. She jumped in fear and inadvertently her breast rubbed against his hand. She gave a low gasp as she realised what she had done. Then she looked down and her eyes opened wide. He followed her gaze to his pyjama fly. His half-hard cock was clearly visible inside the gaping slit in the fabric. He pulled away, tucked it back inside and fastened the button. She gave a nervous giggle

"I... Auntie, I'm..."

"No, Pete, it's my fault for coming into your room. I'm so sorry!"

He pulled the bed sheet up to his waist and this time he refrained from touching her. Within moments however there was another flash of lightning and, again, a prolonged crack of thunder that grew in volume came within seconds of it. The vibration of it could be felt.

His aunt gave a cry of fear and grabbed him. He held her close and gently rubbed her back through her cotton nightshirt. He could feel her quivering. Then to his surprise she took his hand and pressed it over her little breast. It was warm and firm, yet at the same time it gave way a little to his touch.

He froze for a moment, shocked. He withdrew his hand but she took it in hers again and returned it to her small, firm orb. She rubbed his hand over it in little circles. She drew her breath in slowly at the delicious feeling, and looked down at his young hand -- her nephew's hand -- in hers! She too felt shocked -- shocked at her own behaviour, yet excited by it.

"Touch me, Pete. Touch me, and kiss me. I'm terrified, love..."

"Auntie, we mustn't..."

But her fear and her desire impelled her. She needed to feel him close, she needed evidence of his masculinity and his ability to keep her safe. She needed to surrender herself to him, even to her own brother's son. Besides, she had sensed his growing hunger for her; she needed him desperately at this moment and he had been yearning for her. It would be no seduction, simply touching the switch to allow the latent power to surge forth...

She leaned forward and kissed him on the mouth. It caught him by surprise. Then she cupped his hand over her small orb and with her hand over his made him squeeze it through the sweat-moistened cotton. He was very aware that he, too, was perspiring, with heat and with burning, forbidden desire.

"Pete, you must! I need you. I need it! Make love to me or screw me, but either way take me. Blot this storm out of my mind!"

The slight huskiness of her voice was its natural sound but right now it was highly arousing.

She sought his erection through the sheet with her left hand. She tugged on it. She leaned back a little and with her other hand she unfastened another of the buttons near the top of the nightshirt.

"You're getting hard down there. Maybe a sight of Auntie's nipples will change your mind. My boobs are only little but my nipples... they're big and like football-boot studs... ready...?" Her fear of the storm and her shame made her speak quickly.

He felt guilty for having bared one of her breasts earlier and for staring at it and photographing it in secret. He felt ashamed that she was describing her nipples to him because she naturally assumed that he had never seen them. Most of all, though, he felt bad that he was fondling his aunt's breast -- and enjoying it.

Still kneading his erection with her left hand, she unfastened one further button of her nightshirt. He wiped the sweat from his brow.

"Are you ready, Pete? I know you want to see them -- you've been eyeing me up for days. Are you ready?"

"Yes. Yes, Auntie Jo."

His head was in a spin. He stared at the flap of her striped nightshirt as she peeled it open. His heart was hammering and his cock was twitching in response to her playful tugs.

His aunt's small breasts emerged, fully tanned, then her gorgeous puffy nipples. He had already seen one, but now they were both before him, presented, freely offered to him. Another flicker of lightning appeared and as it did she pulled his head to her left breast.

He nuzzled the rubbery cone of her nipple, then, sensing her anticipation of the imminent thunderclap he sucked it into his mouth, along with her small breast. It thrilled him to have her entire breast in his mouth and as the thunder crackled he sucked hard on it. Her perspiration made her skin salty and he sucked greedily, feeling rather perverted.

His Aunt Jo was shaking and rocking back and forth as she cradled him to her. He pulled away a little, gazing up into her face. Her eyes were closed and she looked serene, despite her fear. He fondled her neck and her soft hair. She raised her hand and pointed to her other small, sweat-beaded breast and he closed in on it. He licked all around her large, stud-like nipple, pressing his tongue hard against it, leaving a trail of saliva to join her perspiration. He began to suck on that breast too.

"Mmmm Pete, feed on it, feed on it..."

He kneaded her left, little breast and tweaked her big nipple with his fingers as he continued to suckle on her. He rested his other hand on the moist skin of her thigh where her nightshirt lay open, and stroked it. Her thigh felt firm as he gently squeezed it.

She was sighing and cooing softly, and her breathing was heavy. She ran her hands over his chest and played with his nipples. He raised his head and pulled her mouth to his. He continued to fondle her breasts and thigh as he kissed her tentatively on the lips. Rain began to beat on the windows and on the road outside.

To his delight she began to kiss him in return, tugging on his lips with hers, seeking his tongue and dancing and swirling hers against it. She felt safe, protected -- and desired, too, and despite her fear she began to savour his touch and his passionate kisses. She had not been in a relationship for a couple of years or so, and now her feelings were awakening. She felt a shudder of guilt as she remembered that this passionate young man in her arms was her nephew. But the shame seemed to make it more thrilling than ever.

Pete had kissed plenty of times before, but it seemed as though he had never done so with such intensity. To be kissing his father's sister somehow seemed naughtier than fondling her. To have sex all the way with his aunt had been a fantasy for some time. But this was not just sexual foreplay, in his mind this mutually ardent kissing elevated them both to lovers embarking on an affair, nephew and aunt experiencing romance as well as sexual pleasure. It added a whole new dimension of taboo.

She sank onto her back on the bed, with her head towards the foot of the bed. Her nightshirt rode up and inside it her could see her crotch. Her lips protruded and were pink and inviting. They were surrounded by verdant brown hair that radiated out in thinner spidery lines.

He knelt on all fours over her. For a few moments he simply stared in wonder at the sight of his near-naked aunt below him; only her belly was now covered by her blue-and-white nightshirt. She had urged him to have her, and he would obey.

Pete kissed her on the mouth again and they snogged passionately, licking each other's teeth, lips and tongues. She caressed the back of his neck with her long fingers, and scratched his scalp in rhythmic movements. He kissed her neck and throat and dragged his tongue downward to her shallow cleft, savouring the moistness of her soft skin and its salty taste. He rubbed his erection against her thigh; its firmness felt deliciously inviting through his pyjamas as he ground himself against it. He licked her breasts and nipples, her arms, and her upper belly. She groaned.

The sound of the rain teeming down seemed to add to the intensity of it all, then there was another flash of lightning and once again the thunder cracked and rattled loudly soon after. He felt her flinch, and her eyes were still closed.

He returned his mouth to hers and knelt on all fours beside her now, his hand running rapidly but lightly over her slightly clammy skin. He groped her breasts, kneading and squeezing a little roughly in his lust. Encouraged by her whimpers and murmurs he found the remaining buttons of her nightshirt and unfastened them.

He sat up and gazed at his aunt, his hungry gaze racing over every inch of her. Above her breasts her skin was showing slight signs of ageing, and although she was quite slim for her age, a few creases in her skin ran across her belly. It somehow added to her appeal. She was tanned all over except for a pale triangle over her crotch and some narrow lines over her hips. Her skin glistened with little beads of her perspiration. He sensed his own sweat trickle down his brow and his back.

He felt his erection glide out of the fly in his pyjama trousers and he watched as, with her eyes still closed, his aunt felt for it and wrapped her palm around it. He watched her long fingers rocking slowly but firmly and rudely up and down its length, where his own fingers had been at work just a few hours ago as he jerked off to the pictures of her that he had so sneakily taken while she dozed in the lounge. He gazed at the rude, purplish tip above her hand. A tremor of guilt shook him, but desire overwhelmed it. She murmured and groaned softly, and he realised that her was doing the same.

He lowered himself and drew his mouth up and down the calves of his aunt's legs and her knees. He alternated licking with kisses and gentle sucks on her soft, moist, salty skin. He licked his lips and resumed his mouth's journey up and over her well-toned thighs.

He steered away from her pouting pussy in case he alienated her, but inhaled its sweet musk and gazed at it, so close, so enticing, as he roved his tongue over his aunt's belly and hip. Her fingers scratched his scalp again. She squeezed his shoulders and caressed his back. Her emotions were as intense as the physical pleasure that her nephew was instilling.

He sat up and stared at her again, and at his hands as he traced over her body. Her hand found his erection again, and once more he watched her hand and its rude, jerking movements. He lowered his mouth to hers and they kissed again, deeply and passionately. He gazed, entranced, at her large, puffy nipples and at his fingers as he teased and tweaked them, and scooped and patted her little orbs.

There was a further lightning flash. She tensed for a moment then she slid her hand down over her belly and to her pussy. He watched, spellbound, as she eased her swollen lips open, revealing the shiny pinkness inside. It contrasted rudely with the brown silky hair that adorned her flaps. He gazed at the raw flesh and at the entrance to her love tunnel.

"Put it in, Pete. Put that big throbbing dick in me and..."

"You sure, Auntie? You sure you want..."

"Do it, Pete. Screw me. Screw your Auntie. Hard and deep..."

Again the thunder rattled the windows and made her jump. Then he guided himself into her enveloping warm, gripping moistness, and began to drive slowly but deeply into her. She moaned and grunted as he picked up the pace, and she drew his face to her shallow cleft, then to her left breast. He reached between their sweating bodies and found her hard clit. He rubbed it with his fingertip. She gave a gasp.

12