Thunderstorm Frolic

Story Info
Couple delights in mischief during thunderstorm.
1.2k words
4.2
11.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hear the sounds of the ocean as I laze beneath the sun, letting the heat lay its hands upon me. The warmth beats down on my body intensely; my skin tingling and turning blush under its gaze. I run my fingertips lightly up and down my oiled skin; lingering for long moments around my full breasts down to where my soft, shaven pussy pulsates beneath my bikini's delicate fabric. I am relaxed as I look into the southern sky that appears to directly meet the ocean. The sky is clear, reflecting the color of the deepest blue lagoon; nevertheless, swiftly capable of being altered by dark, large, rolling clouds threatening heavy rain and thunderstorms. My body reacts, my secret place slightly damp, as my thoughts are accompanied by the potential pleasure and excitement each storm may have in store. The sound of rain along with the elements of lightning, thunder, and wind make me as unstable as the air lifted into the atmosphere. I, body, mind, and soul, am overcome by the concealed heat and find release with the same power, kindred to the storm.

Thinking back thoughtfully, I let out a giggle as I do not remember when I acquired such a fetish. It is not the mere act of fucking while in the shower or a brief, shameless encounter in the ocean with the threat of someone catching or watching me. At any harrowing point in my life, I have always gone to the water as a source for my release, soothing away any battling discontentment. Water can be powerful through touch or sound especially mixed with the strength of thunder and lightning. Perhaps it lets me succumb to the woman who seems to be permanently veiled by what is deemed to be proper according to those that surround me in daily life. With a sigh, I reach over and gently stroke the muscular back of my lover, who is not totally oblivious to my thoughts.

As the day progresses, it is becoming less certain that my storm will arrive. It is quiet as we chose to seclude ourselves to a restricted access of the beach. The only people in real sight were the very few fisherman casting lines from a covered pier farther down the beach. We spend the better part of the day frolicking in the water where we are free to touch each other with no restraints. When back on land, we take generous amounts of time, oiling one another with forceful hands. As we bask in the sun with our eyes closed, I feel a sudden urge rise from within me and quickly think that it is out of pure want for you, my lover. When I open my eyes to make you aware of how I ache for you to fuck me, I notice the sky starting to darken, beckoning its clouds to form, and urging me to become its counterpart.

My whole body heats as it hears the distant sound of thunder. Every inch of my skin feels alive, my body erect from its stimulation. My lover senses my change as we both look at one another mischievously. We observe our surroundings and do not catch a glimpse of anyone near. If anyone was combing the beach, they had gone to seek shelter. At this point, I am not concerned if someone may be watching us as feeling your hard cock deep inside of me is my only driving need. Sliding my hand underneath your swim trunks, I begin stroking your cock to absolute hardness until you can no longer stand the restriction of not touching me. At your direction, I roll onto my stomach, giving you freedom to explore. I close my eyes to your touch, feeling your masculine hands on my ass, moving my bikini bottom, gaining access to my waiting pussy. I cannot deny arching back to meet you as your palm rubs against my heated wetness. Massaging the outer lips of my pussy, you greedily start sucking and drinking from me. The sky is menacing with its prominent dark clouds; thunder grumbles with a roar joined by the flicker of lightning. The rain starts pouring down as my pussy is being fucked by your tongue. I am writhing and screaming, howling with the wind as it picks up greater speed. We stop briefly in order to find shelter as the wind is quick to mist our eyes with sand.

Hand in hand, laughing, we run along the beach to the covered pier, breathless from the race to meet our sexual desires. We are both drenched from the storm, our bodies glistening with large rain drops. As the storm is now directly over us, the crackling of thunder and lightning is piercing. As I look at you, your fingers gently trace the outline of my face and quickly take advantage of my parted lips, your mouth meeting mine with force. Our tongues are intent on finding one another, hinted lightly with the taste of rain and salt. I no longer need such tenderness and pull away slightly as the kisses stream from the length of my neck to my shoulder. I loosen and release your swim trunks, wrapping my hand around your firm cock, stroking the shaft a few times before directing you to a nearby bench, instructing you to masturbate as I untie the top of my chocolate brown bikini.

Bare breasts exposed, I pinch and pull my nipples hard, swaying my hips in front of you as I tease. I slowly inch the bikini bottoms from my hips, letting you touch me slightly as the bottoms slide off of my ass. Propping my foot on your leg, your tongue and lips explore the bottom of my calf to the upper inside of my thigh, all the while still watching as you massage your cock. My fingers follow, grazing my bare mound, seeking and spreading its wet lips, finding my engorged clit. I insert two fingers deep inside of me, giving permission to watch as I probe in and out, my fingers dripping with my juices. Giving you the short pleasure of tasting my fingers, I tug at your hair, pulling your head towards my pussy, demanding to be licked with your long, strong tongue. Groaning that my pussy tastes sweet, you pull my ass close urging us to be one and carry out my wish fervently.

Your passionate worship of my body is all consuming and rages through me as strongly as the storm that surrounds us. I pull away, grasping your wrists tightly as I mount, nearly ready to straddle your hardness. I lean forward tracing your earlobe with my tongue, your body flinching from the tickling sensation. Dragging my long fingernails down your chest, rubbing and pinching your nipples between my forefinger and thumb, your body tenses. You release a heavy sigh as my hands channel down the length of your torso, to your hard swollen cock. I rub the head against the length of my slit, before guiding your hardness inside of me. I move on top of you, slowly gyrating, pushing on with greater urgency. Adjusting the sway of my body, grinding down on your cock, you are fully penetrated deep inside of me. Fucking vigorously, our bodies entwined by a driving force, our movements are animalistic, tribal like the storm. My muscles coil around you tightly, waiting to acquire the large amount of cum to be unleashed inside of me. Whimpering loudly, my body trembles as I spiral towards orgasm. With the last thrust, my own juices are released as you cum within me. Exhausted and sticky from the humidity, we collapse against one other, holding each other tightly, listening to the sounds of the subsiding storm.