Thursday Ch. 01

Story Info
Crossdresser's first time.
1.5k words
4.14
52.4k
4

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 11/05/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have this thing for Indian men. The plumbing work that I do has me in a lot of low rent motels fixing water heaters, broken pipes and other things that wear out as time goes by.

Well, about six months ago I was working in this one place that I have done quite a bit of work in over the past couple of years; where this one particular Indian man was employed for basic house-keeping duties. Although he is a dark and oily looking guy and not really very good looking, I have been hot for him. Don't ask me to explain it, I think it's the humiliation that I crave, Anyway as I was doing my work he was in and out of the laundry room several times and as is my routine when I don't think they don't speak or understand English, I would ask them if they wanted a blow job or some such thing. Benji, as I later came to know his name, didn't understand what I was saying until I asked him if I could suck his dick. Then he got this big smile on his face and said "Oh yes, I would very much like to you to suck my dick."

"Oh shit, I thought, "I've stepped in it now. He understood that!"

Well I was over in a corner putting a new valve on a water heater and the water heater blocked the view in from the door to the walkway outside. Benji walked over to where I was kneeling and stood right in front of me and said "Suck dick, very much, now."

His crotch was right at eye level to me at this point and not eighteen inches from my face. I thought to myself "Ok, this is it. Are you just one of those chicken shit fantasy players, or are you serious about being a sissy cocksucker?"

Slowly I reached up for his zipper fully expecting him to pull away laughing at me. But as my hand got closer to him, he thrust his pelvis forward into my hand and said "Yes, please."

I got hold of his zipper and slowly pulled it down still thinking that one of us is going to back out of this. As the zipper reached bottom I looked up at Benji and there was a big shit eating grin plastered on his face.

"Hell," I thought "He really wants this."

"Ok, let's see where this goes."

As I started to reach my hand into his fly, Benji impatiently shoved my hand aside and reached into his pants and quickly pulled his dick out. It was not fully hard but it was well on its way.

It was a lot darker than mine, which was the only dick with which I have had any experience, and it was uncut. The head was just starting to peek out and as I watched, Benji started to stroke it which caused the head to become exposed.

There I was on my knees with a guy waving a hard dick in front of my face. I still don't think I would have gone through with it but with Benji reached out and put his left hand on my right shoulder and taking a half step forward guided his semi hard cock right up to my lips which then opened like they had been doing this for years.

Benji just stood there for about three or four seconds with his rapidly hardening cock about two inches into my mouth. Then he slowly started to pull back, and as he did a whimper arose out of my throat as my mouth quickly followed his backward motion. He stopped and my head started a back and forth motion on his now hard cock.

I'm thinking "Holy shit, I'm doing it! I'm sucking a dick. I'm a sissy cocksucker."

This went on for a couple of minutes and I am just lost in the experience. I didn't do any tricks or anything like that, but after a couple of minutes I became aware that Benji's left hand had been joined by his right hand on my left shoulder and that he was gently thrusting his cock back and forth in my mouth in time with my head movements. I stopped moving my head and he kept thrusting back and forth. I also noticed that he now had about four inches or so of his cock in my mouth. Not enough to gag me but I still had a mouth that was very full of cock.

I was staring at his pants as they moved back and forth from my face and I heard Benji say something in Indian (or whatever language they speak). I looked up at him and he repeated it. I guess I must have looked puzzled because he opened his mouth and wagged his tongue at me. He wanted me to use my tongue on his cock. So I started lapping at the head of his dick as it moved back and forth in my mouth. Having no experience as a cocksucker, I tried to do what I thought would feel good to me. It must have worked because after about a minute of this action Benji's hands tightened on my shoulders, his dick seemed to tense up, and with a grunt and a long drawn out groan, he unleashed a load of hot cum into my mouth. The first shot hit me in the back of my throat, and the rest of it just filled in the space left in my mouth. I don't really know how many shots of cum he let out but I was quickly forced to make a decision. Swallow or choke. So I did what any good sissy cocksucker is supposed to do; I let his dick slip out of my mouth and I swallowed. It took two gulps to get it all down. Meanwhile his dick is just an inch or so from my mouth, so I just took it back into my mouth and made sure I got every bit of cum out of it. As it slowly deflated, I nursed on it till Benji slowly backed up and his dick slid from my hungry mouth.

I was still hot and horny. Benji just said something I didn't understand, put his dick back in his pants, smiled, shook his head and turned and started gathering up the supplies he had come in for. He soon walked out of the room leaving me kneeling there in the corner by the water heater with the taste of cum in my mouth.

Now, a word about Benji. He is a dark swarthy looking guy with oily looking medium length black hair. He looks to be in his late 30's to early 40's, about 5'8" tall and a slim 135-145lbs. I'm not good at such estimations so just say an oily looking, dark, skinny little Indian guy.

I figured out later though that he has a big dick for such a skinny guy. I mean I had only some of it in my mouth and I have no real experience from which to judge but as things worked out later I got a real appreciation for the size of Benji's dick. I don't mean to imply that he had some monster dick between his legs; just for a smallish guy he was well hung. I'm 6'2" and 200 lbs with six and a half inches in length and about an inch and a half in diameter and Benji has me beat by at least an inch in length and a good half inch in diameter.

After our first get together we made it a point to repeat it every time I had a call there. On the fourth time we got together we went down to his unit where he lived on property. I surprised him by stripping down to my red lace panties which I think he liked judging by the look on his face. Benji was on a little couch like affair with his pants down around his ankles and I had his cock in my mouth working on my cocksucking technique. I thought heard a noise and out of the corner of my eye in the mirror I saw his wife come into the room.

I thought "Oh no, the shit is fixing to hit the fan." and started to pull away but Benji just grabbed my shoulder with one hand and the back of my head with the other and held me in place. Then he said something I didn't understand to me and just patted me on the shoulder and leaned back on the couch.

"Well this is strange." I thought, "So let's see where this goes."

The wife milled around in the room for abut a minute, opening drawers and such. I couldn't really see what she was doing, and after two or three minutes she left without saying a word. After about another five minutes I brought Benji off and got dressed and left. I mean it's not like we have any long conversations or any thing due to the difference in our languages. He likes getting his dick sucked and I like sucking it; what else do we need?

Driving to my next call I thought about how weird that deal was. Benji had obviously told his wife about me and she didn't have a problem with it. Me, hell I didn't even know he had a wife.