Thursday Morning Wank

Story Info
Can her house mates hear?
1.1k words
4.39
43.3k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
foxyfiona
foxyfiona
94 Followers

Hi, I'm new to all this so go easy on me.............please.

It was early (about 9 am, that's early for a student!) Thursday morning and I woke with a start, hot, sweaty with my heart pumping hard. Then the realisation of my dream dawned on me, it was a sexy dream. Most of my dreams are mundane and boring but Today was different. It was great!

I had hands and bodies all over me and I was the centre of attention, looking at me, touching me and feeling me. I was in heaven. For a while I tried in vain to get back to sleep to get back to it but it was no use. My heart was pumping in my throat and I was feeling too horny. There was only one thing to do, there was no choice in the matter, Not that I wanted to choose any different! I had an Orgy dream and I felt damn sexy! I was going to masturbate with everything I was worth, not that that's anything out of the ordinary. I love masturbating and do it quite a lot, most days in fact, sometimes two or three times. Although, this time was different, I felt pretty saucy, More than usual. I felt like I had discovered a great secret. I wanted to tell everybody!

I slowly slipped out of bed and padded over to my door, I could hear Caroline's (one of my housemates) radio quietly nudging her awake in the room next to mine and the other girls were up in the kitchen. I felt pretty naughty right now and my heart was still beating like a drum. I pulled open my door to about three quarters open. I was going to masturbate and all the girls are going to hear and know exactly what I'm up to. This gave me a giant thrill and made my spine shiver, Kinky.

Moving back to my bed I lay on top of the covers and propped my head up so I could see my lithe body before me. I am pretty slim and athletic until you get to me chest which I would say is more than ample for my frame. I have 32DD breasts which until I discovered how good they are to Rub, Squeeze and touch I hated them and found them embarrassing. Now I loved them, possibly my favourite part of me!

I sleep in just my knickers (Panties, I'm from the U.K.) and a small cotton vest top which is quite tight. I can see my hard nipples straining against the fabric, trying to get out. I start, as always by running my hands all around my body, over my tight inner thighs, around my firm, round bum, through my ample cleavage and to my plump rosy lips, letting my finger briefly dip into the soft, moist inner warmth and over my tongue. This always gets me going and I was more than ready. Pulling my vest top up and away letting my large, heaving breasts loose I run my hands up and around them, teasing my nipples and driving myself crazy. I could no longer hold back, I dipped my finger into my hot, wet mouth and drew it down my neck and over my hard, excited left nipple. With this I let out a sigh of relief, pulling twisting it between my wet finger feels totally amazing! Bringing my other hand into play I did the same from my mouth to my other nipple, making me sigh and quickening my breathing. Ooooo.... Ohhhhh yeah, that feels soooo good. A few minutes of doing this was driving me crazy, already panting with shallow, quick breaths, I was starting to get a bit loader too!

By this time I could feel my creamy pussy soaking the gusset of my knickers and demanding some of that delicious attention. This felt so good. Moving my right hand away from my nipple to trace a path over my belly to my knickers, I felt down over my pussy. God, I was wet. My knickers clinging to my pouting wet lips. I let my fingers delicately trace the outside for a moment, bringing more sighs. I was now desperate to frig myself silly. Putting my thumbs under the waistband I lifted my bum up and ripped down my knickers in one swift movement, but leaving them around my ankles, I like this. My right hand immediately and instinctively started rubbing at my creamy pussy while my other returning to my breasts via my tongue. This feels amazing, Panting heavily now and I'd only just started. I can't hold out any longer and slide my middle finger deep into my cunt. The penetration feels good. Ohhhhhh I sing out repeatedly, this time quite loudly, giving way to my wanton lust for my juicy pussy. I hear Caroline's Radio switch off next door and wonder if she has heard me and even better if she is joining in the fun! This makes me even more excited and starts me rampantly fingering myself into a frenzy. I'm feeling great, panting and squelching. I think even the bed springs are having a bit! I now slide in a second finger filling me up totally and furiously pump myself, I can feel it building from the pit of my stomach and rapidly spreading, I've never been so turned on! After licking and sucking in my middle three fingers on my left hand I move them down to my hard, desperate clit for the final push and this makes me cry out. Ohh, ohh Yeah, ohhhh Yeah!!!!! Now I know they can hear me. I frantically rub my clit with two fingers whilst pumping my wet, creamy cunt with the others. This feels delicious and very naughty.

It starts hitting me, a mighty colossal orgasm. I've lost all control and I'm crying out as my pussy starts convulsing around my fingers, pulling them in. Oh god yeah...Oh yes, yes, yes, yes, arrgghhh. As wave after wave of beautiful orgasm flowed through me. All I can hear is squelching and load guttural moans and I'm starting to feel dizzy and contented as I slow it down, my clit burning and ultra sensitive. I draw my hand away but leave my right fingers buried up to the knuckle in my tight, hot hole. I lay there for a moment, totally spent, for now and maybe even a bit embarrassed at my scene.

It was well worth it.... When I did surface the other girls where sitting round the kitchen table whispering to each other. As I walked in it stopped and they all looked at me knowingly. Slightly uncomfortably I chirped "morning". The reply form Ju was "you've got a bounce in your step this morning", while Caroline couldn't even look at me without grinning! I wonder what they were talking about?!

foxyfiona
foxyfiona
94 Followers