Thursday Night

Story Info
Couple joined by their roommate for an evening of fun.
1.8k words
3.95
48k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Steph is supposed to be out late tonight," Terri cooed in his ear. Having snuck up behind him, she was now massaging his broad shoulders and pressing lovingly up against his back.

"Oh really? So should we watch a movie or something?" Knowing full well her intentions, he had decided to play dumb for a while.

"Well I had something more exciting in mind..."

She stepped back and he turned to see where she was going, in the process catching a glimpse of her latest outfit.

Standing there in the front hall, she was a vision in red lace. Heels, stockings and a garter belt accented her firm, shapely legs as she stood, hands on hips. Her bra and panties were crimson like the sheer robe hanging off of her shoulders, bringing out the fire in her red hair. If his dick hadn't been hard before then certainly straining to break through his pants now. He closed the distance between them in two swift strides; desperate to taste her.

Their lips met and an electricity coursed between them. Terri pulled his shirt up as dropped down and removed her panties. Finding her pussy lips already moistened and ready he rose to caress her again. She deftly removed his belt and freed his cock as he fumbled with her bra. Moving back against the wall she let her robe flutter to the floor. He stepped out of his jeans and closed with her again, this time sliding into her slick tunnel in one quick motion. Leaning against the wall Terri raised her legs up off the ground, allowing him in deeper.

Greg had no idea how long he could last supporting the two of them, so he decided to make the best of it, plunging his thick shaft in and out of her cunt as fast as he could. He was stuck on one speed: vigorous. His sudden madness delighted Terri as he sent powerful waves through her body. Arching her back, she bit her lower lip to stifle her moans.

Just then, their roommate Stephanie came through the front door, having ditched her disappointing blind date. She hung up her jacket, too preoccupied to hear the soft, lustful sounds just outside the entryway. As she moved into the hall she noticed her friends in mid-fuck. Terri, tits shaking and legs straight up in the air; Greg, red from the strain, giving his girlfriend every inch he had, piercing her with his hard maleness. Those two always brought a smile to her face. She decided that she'd make tonight extra special for them.

Steph ran to her room, returning with a slim vibrator and some Astroglide. Kneeling down, she stroked Greg's balls and worked the toy into Terri's ass. Sensing he was nearly finished, Steph licked Greg's balls and then up to his asshole shoving her tongue in. He bucked hard and shoved deep into Terri's pussy. His knees buckled and he fell to the floor, his cock sliding out of Terri's pussy and firing its load all over her stomach. Steph quickly took him between her lips and sucked out what was left of his seed.

When he had been taken care of, she turned her attention to Terri. Licking the cum up off her abs while looking straight into her friend''s eyes. Terri giggled, enjoying the attentions of her petite friend. After swallowing the last of Greg's cum, Steph lowered her head to Terri's crotch, intent on evening the score. With a flick of her wrist Steph turned on the vibrator still lodged in Terri's firm ass. She licked and tongued Terri as her red-haired friend bucked under the special treatment. Terri wrapped her legs around Steph's head and squeezed while grinding her pussy into the other woman's face.

Terri couldn't focus on either pleasure fully; Steph's tongue and the pulsating toy were sending signals of such incredible pleasure directly to her brain that she couldn't process them. With one hand Steph worked the vibrating dildo around in Terri's ass, inducing in her a state of frenzy. Terri moaned as her whole body tensed; her heels on the ground and she thrust her hips up as she came with a shudder. Steph barely slowed and the sensation of anal penetration continued along with the beautiful torture of her expert tongue. Terri's orgasm continued in successively bigger and bigger explosions, until she finally blacked out, collapsing on the floor.

Meanwhile, Greg had not been idle. He had himself visited the treasure trove that was Steph's bedroom. Returning now with a condom and a new erection, he undid her pants and pulled them just to her knees. She had no intention of fleeing, but the feeling of being restricted -trapped even- excited her. He prepared her asshole quickly, a coat or two of lube and Steph, the most anally experienced of the three, was ready to go. She was on her hands and knees facing Terri at the foot of the staircase and crawled forward to play with her nipples, sucking them and pinching lightly. Terri stirred, sighing contentedly, obviously pleased with the sensation.

Greg shoved his cock up Steph's relaxed and waiting asshole and she wiggled slightly to adjust for his girth but never stopped her work on Terri's soft breasts. As Greg stroked his dick in and out of Steph's tight little ass, Terri slowly regained consciousness. The first thing she saw upon coming to was Greg reaming her tiny girlfriend's rectum mercilessly. Steph looked so small, sandwiched between them, it really was quite a sight; Terri decided she wanted to record this moment.

First she peeled off Steph's sweater and bra; then she left to find a camera. Returning with her digital she ordered Greg to fuck Steph in a variety of positions on and around the stairs, while she captured it all. This time around Greg lasted much longer and Steph, who hadn't gotten any in weeks, was in paradise. Mumbling and moaning loudly all the while, she was fucked up, down and sideways, losing track of space-time as we know it.

As he thrust forward again, probing her anal regions for the umpteenth time, Greg marveled at the feel of Steph's butt, soft on the outside and yielding but firm on the inside. He concluded, between deep and forceful strokes, that her ass was almost as fine as Terri's.

Steph let Greg do all the work, enjoying the feeling of his rock hard cock slamming into her from behind. Sure, she'd done this before, but each time was better than the last. Her sorry love life, lack of sex and a strong, appreciative partner in Greg combined to propel her towards greater ecstasy. However, his thick cock didn't hurt either.

Locked in their carnal embrace, Greg and Stephanie were both sweating profusely and Steph grimaced from the strain, clenching her jaw tightly struggling to resist her inevitable climax. Greg began to grunt loudly and his thrusting slowed. Terri directed him to lie on his back and grind into Steph's ass from underneath; she assured him that she would finish off their friend. Steph whimpered softly as Greg moved into the final position. She bounced up and down on his shaft -moving in small circles, struggling to increase her pleasure.

Terri moved in, sliding a finger right up Steph's pussy. Surprised at Steph's slick cunt walls, she increased the number of fingers inside her friend's pussy. Curling them up she stroked into Stephanie's g-spot, Terri was rewarded with a squeal and a sharp, hard shudder. Steph convulsed and small mini-orgasms overtook her as Terri's fingers moved in and out of her vagina, rubbing against her sensitive lips.

Steph couldn't take much more of this; her eyes shut tight, she took several short breaths and began to shake erratically. Steph came hard, all her muscles contracting, squeezing Greg tightly and gushing a milky cream into Terri's hand. With a final gasp she collapsed, cunt still drooling her juice.

Upon extracting himself, Greg and Terri shared a taste of Steph's cum. They licked it out of her hand and then went back for more at the source. Steph was now sleeping and barely noticed as they took turns licking and sucking her kitty clean.

Greg then picked Stephanie up in his arms and carried her to her bed. Terri cleaned up a little and then waited for Greg on the stairs. When he reappeared in the hall she spread her legs and called to him.

Greg recalled out loud that they had unfinished business and moved hurriedly to the stair just below his girlfriend. Having thrown out his used condom, Greg's broad manhood now hung free before her and Terri, unable to wait, lowered herself onto his stiff shaft.

Her vagina was already soaked and he slid in with ease. They slipped into an instinctive rhythm, Greg stroking in and out of her swollen lips and Terri thrusting her hips to meet him. Terri writhed beneath him as his cock stretched her tight pussy repeatedly. They kept their voices low, letting their roommate sleep. The only audible sounds were Greg's grunting and the smacking sound her pussy made as it sucked his slick cock. She lowered a hand to rub her clit and let out a moan. Greg picked up the pace with his cock and Terri tried to match him with her fingers.

In seconds she was panting and breathless, her climax looming. She quivered and her cunt spasmed around Greg. Terri squirmed and bit her hand to keep from screaming as her orgasm gripped her. When she finished shaking she raised her hips off of Greg's cock, which was still up to the hilt in her sopping pussy. Terri, sliding down a few stairs, began to jack him off. He was still wet from her juices and her hand slid easily along the shaft. Terri played with his balls and licked the sensitive head, all the while stroking Greg to completion. He was nearing orgasm and the sight of her working his cock ruthlessly was all he needed.

Greg throbbed in her hands and hot semen spurted from his shaft. The gushing cum hit her face with a wet sound and strand upon strand of the thick goo followed, coating her pretty face. Terri took as much as she could into her open mouth but couldn't catch it all. When she had squeezed the last drop from him, Terri rubbed his spent cock all over her face picking up globs of creamy sperm and licking it off, savoring the salty taste.

They both sighed contentedly and went off to bed. As they lay together in bed, Terri mentioned to her boyfriend that they should do this more often. He only laughed and leaned over to turn out the light.