Thursday Night Fun

Story Info
Wife looking for fun on business trip.
1.7k words
3.54
61.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Thursday evening. You had been in Baltimore attending your class for four days and I was looking forward to your phone call. It had been a busy week for both of us but we had taken time to talk every evening. This was the first time in eons that you had been away because of business and I had encouraged you to go, not only for the course, but also so you could have some time to yourself to enjoy.

Secondly, I was hoping that you would use your free time in the evenings to have some fantasy fun. That is, to live out one of our sexual fantasies. I have long talked about how I wanted you to pick up a stranger, come on to him, go off and play in your room and then walk me through all the details while we were being intimate. You indicated that you were interested, and a good part of our Wednesday phone call centered on how you could go about doing this. When we finally hung up, I was reasonably sure that you were worked up enough to actually do something on your last night in town.

So I was waiting to hear from you to see if you intended to carry through with your plans. I knew from our discussion that the thought of playing with another man had you quite excited. You had talked about two guys in particular who had been around the hotel during the past week; one had been in your class, and the other was attending another seminar that was going on at the same time. You said both were attractive, and if one or the other showed up in the bar that last evening, and if you got a chance to talk with them, and if they showed any interest, then perhaps you would indeed get fucked.

At 8:00 the phone rang and I leaped across the bed to grab it. From the sound of your voice, I knew right away that you had decided to go downstairs and try your luck. I asked you what you were wearing and when you told me, I could picture how sensuous you looked. You had on a slinky, very short dress that I had suggested you take along. I knew how sexy you looked in it and felt that it would be hard for any normal male to keep from staring at you. You also told me that underneath the dress you had nothing else on.

The thought of seeing you like that got me hard. I could imagine how sexy you looked with your nipples hard and protruding and a significant amount of leg showing. In addition, knowing that a hand slipped up your leg would eventually find out how wet your pussy was, really was turning me on. I told you that, in my opinion, no one would be able to resist the sight of you, and if you did anything at all to let them know what was on your mind, well, I was convinced that you would be stroking and enjoying a hard cock later that evening. I encouraged you to call me when you got back to your room and let me know how things had gone.

After we hung up, it was all I could do to keep from making myself cum. I was rock hard, and excited by our discussion, and as much as I wanted to, I knew that if I waited to hear how slutty you had been it would serve to heighten my excitement even more. I lay back on the bed, slowly stroking myself, and let my mind imagine what you were up to.

Was there someone admiring you from across the room as you lingered in the bar, or had you already pushed the issue with one of the guys you were interested in; was one of them running his hand over your wonderful rear in the pub, or did he already have you in a compromising position outside against his car, with your dress pulled up to your waist, and his finger playing across your wet clit and sliding up into you??

I dozed off, and it seemed like no time had passed at all before you called back. My first assumption was that nothing had worked out, but you quickly corrected me. You were in the bathroom back in your room, and you told me someone was waiting for you right outside the door. You told me how you had run into one of the guys you were interested in right after going down to the bar. He was sitting with a group from your class, and before long the two of you found yourself alone together as the other three ran off to a prearranged dinner reservation.

The more you talked and the more wine you drank, the more comfortable you became, and your conversation touched on a wide variety of topics.

Over time, you said your hormones (and the extra wine) started to take control and you began to feel sexually attracted to him. You said you could feel yourself getting more turned on and as evidenced by the dampness between your legs.

After a while you had made up your mind that you would do it. You were hoping he would make a move that you could respond to, but the more time that went by and the more he talked the more you began to think that you were going to miss a perfect opportunity to satisfy our fantasy.

But you sensed that he really enjoyed being with you so you pushed the envelope just a bit. You turned toward him as he stood next to your bar stool, and with your foot on the stool rung, let the inside of your right leg slide up against his. Being so close, it was your upper thigh that rested against his leg - if he shifted his weight towards you at all, his leg would be massaging your cunt. You thought you couldn't give him a clearer opportunity to get a little more intimate with you.

When he didn't move away, you tightened your legs around his, and mentioned that you believed that pickup lines that were very direct were often most effective. When he asked you for an example you said, well, what if I told you that my pussy was dripping wet right now and that I would love to have you finger my clit. Your boldness was coupled with an equal amount of nervousness, but at least you had broken the ice. The thirst for an intimate encounter was building inside you. While you knew that in one sense you were about to be unfaithful to me, any guilt that you felt was tempered by the encouragement that I had given you before you left on this trip. What was really important to you now was getting naked and spreading your legs for him.

When his hand dropped to your knee, caressed it, and began moving up your leg, you knew that the call you would be making to me was going to drive me wild. As his hand moved, you raised your other foot to the stool rung and spread your legs wider to give him full access. When his hand rubbed up against your pussy and his finger slipped into you and found how exceptionally wet you were, you moaned, and asked him if he really wouldn't rather take you somewhere and fuck you?

As he took all this in, your eyes flickered to the side of the bar, and you noticed a couple sitting in a booth glancing as discreetly as possible over at the two of you. You thought they probably knew what was going on in your corner and this made you feel even more like a slut, and heightened your need to be fucked.

You went from the bar right to your room with him, and then jumped into the bathroom to call me and tell me how naughty you had been. My hard on had returned; I was so aroused by the images you had created for me and by the thought that you would be spreading your legs for this man in just a few moments. The thought of you on your back with your knees up high so that he could drive his cock deep into you almost made me cum immediately. You said if I wanted to listen you would place the phone next to the bed so I could hear. I couldn't say yes fast enough.

When you went back into the bedroom it was difficult to hear much at first; just some laughing and light banter. Soon however, the mood changed and I could hear enough rustling and movement on the bed for me to know that the two of you were starting to explore each others bodies.

When the moans started, I could tell that there was some serious and intimate activity going on. I heard him encouraging you to suck him and when his moans got more frequent I imagined you had taken him in your mouth and were pumping him with your hand. I knew how you teased me – often bringing me close to orgasm before stopping and making me wait before you finished me off.

I heard more movement and could picture you in your favorite position on your hands and knees with your gorgeous ass in the air and legs spread apart. I knew he would be getting into position behind you - easing your legs further apart and running the head of his cock through your wet slit - playing and teasing with you before he actually penetrated you. When I heard you squeal with pleasure after you had been begging him to fuck you, I knew he had slipped into you, was holding your hips and driving deep into you.

Perhaps he had wet a finger and was probing your ass as well. Then when you told him to come in you, my control evaporated and I had a powerful orgasm while I thought of him emptying his sperm deep into you.

I shut the phone off to let the two of you finish on your own. I would wait for you to come home to tell me how many times you fucked that night and what else you had done. I was looking forward to reliving it again with you in our bed and having us both come again, many times.