Thy Name is Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrRobbur
MrRobbur
1,331 Followers

"Ok Bobby, tell me again what Bill Evans wanted again and we will start from there." Tad said to me.

We discussed several different options and I liked the last one the best. A full head on frontal attack at Sue's company is what sounded best. I had an ace up my sleeve with the video taping of Davis, Evans and Sue in their boardroom. Tad told me that being Sue's supervisors, they had control over her job position. It could also land them with some serious jail time. I liked the sound of that.

Tad also hinted that once Saint Bill found out what we had on him his tune would change and some money would be offered. I told him if it was less than 2 million he could kiss my ass.

"Tell you what Tad, make it 2.5 million, I have seen your legal fees before" I told him with a laugh.

"Come over tonight at 7:00pm and Cathy will have a nice meal for us both. I think you could use a break from the house." he demanded.

I called Bill Evans back and made an appointment for 2:00pm. Just after that Mary poked her head in the office.

"Tad you have a call on line one" she told him.

"Mary, I told you NO calls!" he said really pissed.

"Sorry Tad but it is Susan, she wants to talk to you and I thought you might like to take it." Mary continued.

"Sorry Mary, it's been a long day so far and it's just starting. Does she know Bobby is here?" he asked her.

"Not that I know of Tad." she countered.

"Tell her I will speak to her in just a minute." he said more softly as Mary left quickly for the outer office.

"Well I bet she found her cell phone, computer and all the DVD discs gone by now. I bet she is pissed off I put all her shit on the front lawn along with our bed too." I told him.

"Wow, you did have a busy night. Let me do the talking and don't get involved in the conversation. As your lawyer I need to straighten out a few things right now." he hinted to me as he picked up line one." I started to hear the one sided conversation but I could almost tell what she was saying to Tad without even hearing her speak.

"Hi Susan, this is Tad."

"Yes I spoke to him already."

"Bobby is a great guy and my friend. I thought you of all people would have his back and not stab him in it."

"No excuses Sue, I am not in the mood and yes I am going to represent him. He has a very strong case. You know it is going to get nasty don't you?"

"I will talk to him but you crushed a man who was always faithful to you and loved you to death. I don't think he cares what you think anymore. My best advice is to get yourself a good lawyer, you will need it."

"Yes Bill Evans has set up a meeting for 2:00pm. I don't think you should be there though."

"Listen up Sue. If you even show up at the outside office door and use a glass to listen in, I will tell Bobby to walk and all hell will break loose. Better sit this one out and keep to yourself today."

"I know he put your stuff on the lawn, but just like you can invite strangers into your bedroom, he can throw your shit out of the house onto the front lawn. To be honest, I am surprised he didn't shoot anyone last night."

"Oh yeah he had it on him, for self defense reasons though. He thought you were being raped remember. The police report stated such."

"I don't know, but if it had been my Cathy, I would be in jail right now. I think under the circumstances he was... tempered."

"As far as your computer, cell phone, and any other STUFF that was not in the house this morning, you will have to ask the other house owner. He might have left it all on the lawn with your clothes and someone took it all. I can't really say. I did all your escrow stuff on the house and you both have the same rights in that house. How you choose to exercise those rights is up to each of you."

"Ok, I will tell him. For right now I would recommend you stay there and let Bobby stay at the house until this is all settled. I don't think it is safe you to be in the same house with him right now."

"Listen Sue, I even feel like punching you in the nose right now so don't push it. Stay at Sara's and I will be in touch. Please have your lawyer call me when you get one."

"Crying isn't going to help you right now Sue. Besides being his lawyer, I am his friend. Your tears are falling on deaf ears. I can be one ruthless bastard when I want to and this seems like the perfect occasion. I have always liked you and respected you until today. I am sorry you are going to see a side of me only my enemies and adversaries see. You are not going to like it."

"Ok, but stay away from him and keep in your office. He wants nothing to do with you right now. Goodbye!" Tad finished and looked up at me.

"I think you heard most of that?" he asked me sadly.

"Yeah, I just wish I could face her again and tell her what I really feel. I don't think I want to go through the pain of seeing her again though, at least right now." I confessed to my friend.

"Tell you what Bobby, do two things for Me." he asked me with an instant emotional mood change to positive and optimistic. Pull out these videos for me.

Tad asked me to pull out from of the envelope the video from last night, the video of Tony at the Tennis club and the video of Sue with Mr. Davis and Mr. Evans at her office. I handed him the 3 videos and he told me to take Mary to lunch on him.

I gave him a funny look and he answered me right back. "I think it would better if I review these personally, so as not to get you all upset before our meeting at 2:00pm. I don't think you reviewing this material would do you any good right now and I don't want you getting pissed off before we even meet with Bill Evans"

I knew he was right and I thanked him as I told Mary the good news. She told me to take her somewhere expensive if Tad was paying. I laughed and we both left the building.

Mary was a great lunch guest and she made me forget all my troubles for the next hour.

When we returned I heard Tad yell and holler as we walked in the office door. We walked in and he was in a great mood doing a celebration dance by his desk. "This tape is wonderful Bobby, I don't believe it!" he stated to me.

I got a funny and sad look on my face and I think he finally realized why.

"Oh Bobby, I'm really sorry. I wasn't celebrating the videos. I know Sue has really hurt you. I was only getting excited because of what I just found." he confessed to me.

"Bobby come over here I need you to look at something for me." Tad requested of me as I followed his orders by getting right behind him so I could see over his shoulder.

"Did you look at the entire tape that Tony shot of the tennis club stuff with Sue?" he asked me.

"No, I only looked at some of it. I was trying to get through all of the tapes last night without throwing up or going out and killing someone." I told him honestly.

"Well have I got a surprise for you. Just before Tony and Sue are finished, they start to draw a little crowd in the men's locker room, the tennis club's locker room. I don't want to say this but she let the other men looking on gangbang her after Tony was done. I am telling you this not to get you mad or sad but because of this man right there." Tad told me this as he pointed to the screen on his desk.

The person he was pointing to was an older man with a towel around him. He had longer white hair and a walrus mustache. He asked me if I recognized him. Tad let the video play and you can see him drop his towel and show off a very large cock any man would be proud of. The only problem was he went right up to my wife and shoved it in her mouth. The next minute she was surrounded by five more guys waiting to have a turn with Sue.

"Tad I have no idea who that asshole is but I guess you do? I answered him wisely.

"Bobby this is for our 4:00pm appointment at the tennis club today." he informed me. Tad was excited and then told me why. I smiled as he told me his plan. Besides Tad being my friend, he was one hell of a lawyer. I was glad he was on my side for this one.

We left his office to get downtown for our 2:00pm meeting with Bill Evans. We brought a portable DVD player, some stills Tad printed before we left and several legal looking envelopes. We entered Sue's building and went right to Bill's office on the top floor. Sue office was on the next floor down.

We waited in the lounge area until we were invited into Mr. Evans office. Just before I went in I felt like someone was looking at me. I looked down the hall and saw a woman disappear around a corner when she saw me looking. Just one guess who that was I told myself? I was just glad I didn't have to deal with her today.

We both entered Bill's office and it was filled with expensive furniture. Every space on the wall had a plaque, award or a picture of a famous person with Bill Evans. He had a nice office and the first thought that came to my mind was did he fuck Sue in this room. At that thought I really started to dislike Mr. Evans more than ever. I introduced Tad and started doing all the talking.

"Hello Mr. Evans, this is Tad Worth a friend of mine and he will be at this meeting you called today" I told Bill as we all exchanged hand shakes.

"Mr. Thomas, Bob, I thought this would be a small closed door meeting between you and I?" Mr. Evans asked me.

"Well I thought I would bring along Tad. What ever you say to me, you can say to him." I told him. I did not leave it up to discussion so he accepted Tad's presence and started to talk right to me and ignore Tad. This brought a smile on Tad's face. I knew what was coming but was letting Mr. Evans get going first before we burst his balloon.

"Bob, may I call you Bob?" Bill asked me.

"No problem at all. I did think it might be a good idea if Jeff Davis was also in this meeting. I don't know if that is possible, but this concerns him also." I told Mr. Evans.

He thought for a second and hit the intercom button. "Julie, tell Jeff I need him in my office right now. Tell him to drop what ever he is doing and get here right now."

"Ok, Jeff should be here in just a minute. In the mean time let me say how sorry I am for all the trouble Jeff and Sue have caused in your life. I know last night must have been terrible but if we work on this together we might be able to help out everyone concerned." Bill stated with optimism.

"Well what do you have in mind Mr. Evans?" I asked him waiting for Jeff to arrive.

"I like your wife Sue very much and ..." Bill said this but was interrupted as Jeff came right in the door. He stopped right in his tracks and looked like he was going to turn around and leave but Bill ordered him to take a seat. Reluctantly he sat down and would not look at me at all.

"Jeff I was just saying I liked Sue very much, almost like a daughter." he started to say when Tad interrupted him.

"Are you telling us you like incest also Mr. Evans?" Tad asked throwing him totally off guard. I started to laugh inside because I knew what Tad's comment was all about.

"What did you say? Do I like incest? What the hell does that mean?" he asked Tad with righteous indignation.

"Well let me show you. A picture is worth a thousands words as they say." Tad told them as he put the DVD player on Bill's desk. "These are stills of the video you will be seeing in just a minute."

Tad handed them to Jeff and not Bill. Jeff's eyes got big a saucers and he slowly handed them right to Bill. The pictures showed Bill and Jeff both double teaming my wife and there was no question on who was in the picture or what they were doing. I even think Bill recognized his own boardroom table they used to fuck Sue on.

"Jeff, don't you telling me you were so stupid as to video tape this and even give out copies?" Bill asked at almost a loss for words. You could tell Jeff didn't have an answer at the moment and was totally tongue tied.

"Well Mr. Evans, this is how it is going to go. Oh, by the way, I am Bobby's lawyer as well as his friend. So let me tell you what we want and how we want you to handle it." Tad told the stunned audience. I loved every minute of it.

"First Sue gets to keep her job, period. Bobby feels she will need a job and she seems to get along with everyone here very well." he said this to Bill with a little wink.

"Secondly, Mr. Davis here is not expected back ever, period. Sue stays and this guy walks." Tad told Bill as he pointed to a stunned Jeff.

"Third, we want you to make us a monetary offer that does not insult our intelligence. We will review your first offer only and return a yes or no within five business days. We had planned on making it to court before two months are up or maybe even sooner, if we need to.

Before they could say anything Tad pushed play and flipped around the screen so Bill could see it. It showed both men power fucking my wife over and over in their conference room. Jeff didn't need to look since he was the one responsible for the video taping. Bill just watched with his mouth open. I could see the gears in his head working overtime. He was thinking about how to save his business, his reputation, his family life and most of all his money. I knew something was going to give soon.

"Jeff when these gentlemen leave today we will have a very serious discussion about your future employment here. I will talk to my lawyer and see if we can work on a figure that will make you happy Tad. You both realize this could be very bad for business if this gets out before my offer is on the table." Bill stated as he thought out loud.

"Don't worry Mr. Evans your secret is safe with us until we see your SERIOUS offer. I would not be to fast in firing Mr. Davis right now though. He may have a few extra copies of the video tape. He might use it as leverage if we don't. You and Mr. Davis can discuss that by yourselves. Oh and by the way, you both could be looking at jail time for having sex with an employee that you have direct control over their employment and advancement." Tad told them as we both got up to leave.

Tad took the DVD player back and the stills we brought. We left as Bill and Jeff were about to have a little heart to heart meeting. I went to ask Tad something but he told be to be quiet until we were outside. I didn't notice my wife standing around the corner trying to listen in on our conversation but he did.

The last thing I heard was Mr. Evans barking in Julie's intercom to "get Sue Thomas in here right away!" I smiled as I knew it was going to be a fun meeting. Bill would soon learn that I found the DVD of him at our house.

When we got outside I asked him why he gave Jeff a way out by suggesting he use his own video tape against Bill.

"Divide and concur as they always say" Tad told me. "It will be better if they don't act as a team and it is everyone for them selves. That way if Bill gives us a joke offer, we will start to play one against each other. I also know Jeff and Bill have family and are church going people. You couldn't tell by the video tapes they make though but they don't want to rock the family boat right now." Tad told me wisely.

As I left the building I realized it would now be the place my wife cheated on me and not the proud place where my wife works. I was sad at that thought as well as many others in my head. Tad brought me back to reality.

"Ok, let's get a beer before our next 4:00pm meeting at the tennis club. We both could use one right now and I need to ask you something but not sure just how to do it yet." Tad told me this as we drove across town towards the tennis club. We stopped by a nice little bar and restaurant by the tennis club. Tad ordered two beers and started to talk to me.

"Bobby, I think Bill Evans will make an offer but only for just under a million. I know his legal team from another firm and they are very good. The main guy is also a realist. I will give him a call tomorrow and hint that a failed low offer would not be good for his clients business or family life. I will suggest they make it for about 3 million or just forget about it altogether." he told me.

"Next I need to know if the offer goes south, which it may, can I drag Susan through the mud. I will not be nice to her what so ever. I can't do anything but what I know will win the case. That as your legal representative will be my unpleasant job if it comes to it. It could get ugly and VERY public. I will use what ever tools I have to win our case. You may not like all the details that may come out in public about Sue, your marriage, and possibly your sex life. I will make her look like the whore she has become. I don't know if you thought about it at all?" Tad added at the last minute.

"Yeah I did think about that. I am a bigger man than any of these people think I am. If it needs to be done you have my blessing. I would like to go the money offer route before we get too crazy." I hinted at Tad.

"Ok, we will see what Saint Bill offers you first. If it sucks though, I will be filing all the necessary paperwork that day. I will also use my newspaper contacts as well as my friends at the three local news stations. They would love some sample video tape or stills even if they do have to put blue bars in front of the 'naughty bits' as they say on Monty Python.

"Tad you have always been there for me and I trust your judgment. I just wish this whole mess never happened. It was more fun being the clueless husband then the public cuckold of a cheating wife. You still have my permission to do what ever is necessary. After all I didn't start this shit, but I am going to end it, soon." I told him with anger in my voice.

"Ok Bobby no problem, now lets go over the stuff for our next meeting. This guy Mr. Harry Rydell is the owner of the Ace Tennis Club. He is the guy I pointed out on the video at my office." he informed me.

"He will say that adults will be adults and there is nothing he could do for us. Even Tony the tennis coach might be fired just for show. He could then rehire him back next week. I checked and Tony is very popular there, especially with the ladies if you know what I mean. He might hire him back to save face with the club members. But remember Bobby, mostly the men pay for the club dues and the woman go also. Don't forget that fact, because it will be important in leverage with Mr. Rydell." he clued me in on how things were.

We were right on time and you could tell Mr. Rydell and Tad did not like each other. You could tell right for the first time Rydell talked.

"Ok Worth, you called the meeting so go ahead and finish, I want to get this done as quickly as possible." Mr. Rydell said to Tad without any kindness.

"Mr Rydell, this is Bob Thomas," he said nodding in my direction, "and his wife is a member at your club. It has come to our attention that Tony Simba, your tennis instructor has been having an affair with Mr. Thomas's wife. We want to know what you plan doing about it?" Tad finished. He waited for Rydell to begin talking, but even I knew he would pass the buck and tell Tad to fuck off in as many words.

"Listen what two adult people do in the privacy of their own home on their own time is up to them. I am not their mother Worth. So quit wasting my time!" Harry Rydell told us together.

"As far as you are concerned Mr. Thomas, if you can't keep your wife happy in the bedroom, don't come crying to me and blame me if she hangs horns on your sad ass. There are a lot of unhappy wives who go to the Ace Tennis Club. Some of them keep coming back because of the personal service my staff renders them if you know what I mean?" Harry said this as he winked at me.

I would have reached out and punched him but Tad held my wrist and told me to play it cool under his breath and to follow his lead.

"You see harry, you go under the assumption that this took place off the club premises and that it did not occurred in full knowledge and with approval of the owners. That would be wrong of you to assume that Harry" Tad told him as he pulled out the DVD player and put it on his desk. Tad hit play and turned the screen to Harry.

MrRobbur
MrRobbur
1,331 Followers