Tia in the Bathroom

Story Info
Young Black woman deals with constant interruptions.
3.4k words
4.09
93.2k
26
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Author's note: This was an experiment in seeing how quickly I could write something erotic. If it's too crude or short, you have my apologies.]

*

"There," I said out loud. Cranking my neck and maneuvering the mirror I verified as best I could that I'd done a good job. With a sigh, I put the mirror down and rinsed off one last time. Wow, what a new feeling, I thought, directing the spray of water on to my newly shaved pussy. Some of my friends had done it and I'd been curious. Would it really be as cool and exciting as they said? Sandra swore by it.

"Tia, I'm serious. I'm turned on all day long. It's worth it, give it a try," she'd encouraged me.

Well, now I'd done it and it wasn't easy -- especially down there around the anus. Who'd ever thought of shaving down there? At least I wasn't very hairy, which had made the job much easier than it might have been.

I got out of the shower and rubbed some lotion on freshly shaved parts which felt good -- actually, more than good, but I wasn't going to masturbate in the bathroom. Still, I couldn't help but tease my clit a little. That's when I noticed the cracked toenail. Damn. I bent over to inspect the damage, and, when I felt a breeze on my now bare pussy, I assumed that was part of sporting this new look. No hair there meant more sensitivity, hell, that was half the goal, the other half being how boys might react to it.

At 18 and a high school senior, how boys reacted to me was of more than a little concern. At five foot two I didn't impress anyone with my height, but I thought I had a nice figure. I filled out a B-cup bra quite nicely and kept myself in good shape. And, not to be vain, but I thought my jet black hair looked really nice. It was long and I usually wore it in a pony tail.

I'm black. Not really, but that's how most people in my very white school see me. To them you are either black or white. More accurately, if you're interested in these things, I'm a mix -- just like everyone else. So happens, in my case, I'm a mix of African, Polynesian, and European ancestry. Think Tiger Woods, although I'm sure he's had his fill of being the poster boy for those of us with a permanent tan. I've got almond shaped eyes, chocolate skin (it's always described that way, isn't it?), and my nose is wider than my white girlfriends'. Still, I think I'm pretty cute and more than a few of my friends have said so.

So there I was, bent over thinking about how to trim my damaged toenail and feeling a cool breeze on my freshly shave pussy, when a voice spoke, "Oh, sorry, Tia. You should lock the door when you're in here."

Fuck. It was Eric, the Swedish exchange student who was staying with us. "Oh, for Christ's sake," I muttered as I stood up slowly and turned to face him -- for some reason I didn't want him to think I was shocked by his presence. "You should knock before opening a closed door."

He stood there looking at my naked body still dripping from the shower and said, "But it wasn't closed. I just...."

I could see it was a purely innocent intrusion and cut him off. "I suppose you just want to take a leak. Well, you've gotten a good look at me. So go ahead, use the toilet."

"Ah, I, well, ...." he stammered as he stepped into the bathroom and closed the door behind him. "Jesus, Tia, I wouldn't want you or your family to think I was spying on you. I just wanted to, you know, have a piss."

I have to admit I liked having him at a disadvantage like this. At school my girlfriends fawned over him. With his accent and Nordic good looks he was an interesting treat. Standing there naked and dripping I pointed to the toilet, "Right, I understand. Accidents happen. So pee and leave."

"Er, um, okay," he said as he worked his way by me. It was a tight space and hard not to touch. As he pulled down his zipper, he said, "I'm not sure I can do this with you watching."

Like my girlfriends I was fascinated by his lilting manner of speech. I said, "Okay, then I'll turn my back," and did so. In a moment I heard him mutter something in Swedish and then the tell-tale sound of a male peeing. After it stopped, there was the clear zip of his zipper closing and the rush of the toilet flushing.

I turned around. "Now, I'd like some privacy," I said just as there was a knock on the door.

"Anyone in there?" a voice called. Before either Eric or I had a chance to answer the door opened and Sam, my older brother, stepped in.

With one quick glance he took in the sight of me standing there naked and Eric behind me. "What the fuck? ..." he began. Being naked, I felt foolish inserting myself between him and Eric, but I was afraid they'd actually come to blows.

"Hang on Sam," I cried. "It's not what you think." That stalled him just enough so I could add, "Eric stumbled on me in here and I told him it was okay."

"Huh?"

"I mean, I didn't lock the door and he came in when I was showering. It was completely innocent. We were both embarrassed, so I told him to pee and get out. He was just leaving when you came in." Sam was home on spring break. He was a big guy and very protective of his little sister.

He looked at me questioningly. "Truth?"

"Yeah truth," I told him. "Now, if you don't want Mom or Dad to find us like this, come in or leave."

Quickly shutting the door he leaned against it saying, "You mean you're okay?"

"Fuck, standing here naked between the two of you? Not for a second," I replied. "Just seems better than having you guys fight and having to explain it all to Dad and Mom."

Sam considered that for a moment, then smiled. "I guess you have a point."

"Great," I said. Looking at my older brother looking back at me and taking in the sight of my dripping breasts and pussy, "Now leave." I looked over my shoulder at Eric who by this time had had a nice look at my ass. "Both of you."

Before either of them could react there was another knock at the door. "Tia? Is that you?"

Fuck, it was Mom. "Yeah, Mom, I'm almost done," I called. Was there no privacy in this world?

"If you see your brother or Eric tell them the backyard needs mowed and the cars should be washed. Don't want anyone to be slacking on their chores, you know."

"Yes, Mom," called and listened thankfully to her footsteps retreating. Then to the guys, I said, "Now would the two of you leave me in peace?"

There was another knock on the door. "Tia, you in there?" It was Dad's deep voice.

Looking at the ceiling as if God was punishing me, I answered, "Yes, Dad, what is it?"

"Some boy named Tom called. Wants you to call him back." Tom was in charge of the school newspaper, the Beacon, and was likely wondering where my promised article was. Damned responsible of him on a Saturday morning I thought ruefully.

"Thanks, Dad."

As his footsteps faded away, Sam looked at me and then Eric. "A hell of a situation isn't it?"

Eric, his pale face blushing red, said, "Yes, maybe it's a good time to leave."

I couldn't've agreed more and said so.

"Ah, Sis, you're not embarrassed, are you?" asked my brother all too innocently.

"Fuck you. It's time you got out of here."

"Hell, all my friends are in, like, Cancun for spring break," Sam said with a smile as he leaned against the door. "I bet none of them are seeing anything like this." He looked me up and down, then his eyes settled on my bare pubis. "Well, I'll be. You've shaved. And damned if you don't look like a little girl."

"Don't you dare tell Mom," I said.

"Right, like I'm going to say, 'Hey, Mom, saw Tia's pussy in the bathroom just now and it's bare.'"

"Sam, we should go," Eric said.

Sam looked at him. "And what the fuck are you doing in here in the first place?"

"Like Tia said, I had to go and the door was open...."

"So you just came in here and peed in front of my sister?"

"It wasn't like that Sam," I said again pushing between them. "I forget to lock to the door and he just came in. You just heard Mom and Dad come by. I thought if he did his business I could get him out without anyone knowing." I sighed. "Shit, now I've got the two of you here."

Sam opened the door and peaked out. "Well, the coast is clear. See you later Eric." Our tall blond friend was more than happy to leave. Sam looked at me. "Well, little sister, I've got to pee too, but I'll wait until the room is free," then he left as well.

Finally alone, I tried to forget about the fiasco and brushed my hair. But it wasn't to be. The door opened yet again and Eric slipped inside. Putting the brush down, I gave him my sternest look and said, "What now?"

"Sorry, I just had to come back and tell you."

Still naked, I put a hand on my hip and asked, "And what do you need to tell me?"

"I've been in love with you from the moment I arrived, and now, after seeing you like this, I can't keep it to myself anymore. I love you Tia. I want only you." He leaned back against the door and sighed.

I decided then and there to never again be in a bathroom of any kind without locking the door securely. At the same time what girl can resist a man making an undying declaration of love? I took pity on him.

"You know my folks are downstairs now expecting us to come down for breakfast?"

"Yes."

"And of course you're aware that Sammy will likely wring your neck?"

"Yes."

"And you still want me?"

"God, yes!"

I shook my head. What a morning! I looked at him. "And this doesn't have anything to do with seeing me naked? Like, well, you're just a horny 18 year old getting confused between nudity and love?"

"Oh, no. Ever since I first saw you...."

I cut him off. "Okay, but you can understand my concern, right?" I put a foot up on the edge of the tub showing off my freshly shaved pubis. "You coming in while I'm bending over naked, and then...."

"No, Tia, that's not it at all."

Fuck. I believed him. He had really fallen for me. Well, I had to put the kibosh on this. I told him, "Look, go downstairs and tell the folks I'm skipping breakfast. Then.... What is it you normally do on Saturday? Some sort of...."

"I work out with the swim team," he offered excitedly, sensing that I was in his corner now.

"Right. So go do your thing with the swim team. We'll talk after that."

He said "okay" then paused and added "my love." Before I could react he kissed me on the lips and left the bathroom.

Fuck me. I had no idea how to process this. I was just happy to have put it off. Then there was another knock on the door and Sam entered.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I asked.

"I was gonna go downstairs for breakfast and saw Eric leave. What was he doing in here?"

"You'd never believe it, now get out."

"Try me."

"No. I've had it with people running in and out of here while I'm using the bathroom " I said with the volume going up with every word.

Sam leaned back against the door. "Hey, Sis, chill. I'm just trying to look after you."

I was at wits end. Hugging him to me I said, "I can take care of myself, Sam. I just want some privacy."

He rubbed my bare back and replied, "Oh, okay. Just know that I'm here for you."

That's when I felt his erection poking into my belly. "Jesus, you and this guy?" I asked taking hold of it through his shorts.

"Tia, that's just a, well, kind of an automatic response at seeing you like this. Now let go."

Instead of letting go I gripped it harder and said, "Kinda nice to know I turn on my big brother."

"Tia...."

Stroking his dick through his shorts I said, "Now shut the fuck up, Sam. I haven't had hardly a moment alone since I got out of the shower. Two guys, you're one of them, have seen me stark naked. So now I'm going to see you that way." Then, falling to me knees, I pulled my brother's shorts and underwear down. "Oh my," I exclaimed as I wrapped my hand around his erect dick, "what a specimen!" I don't know if what people say about black guys' dicks is true, but my brother had a nice big penis.

Sam didn't try to pull away. He just said, "Now Tia that's not right," as I took him in my mouth.

Sucking cock is one thing. Sucking your brother's cock quite another. I wasn't that experienced but I tried to do my best. I was bobbing up and down on it when there was another knock on the door, right behind Sam's head.

"Tia, Eric said you were skipping breakfast. Are you all right?" It was Mom looking after me as she always did.

I pulled away from Sam's dick and, still stroking it, said, "Yeah, Mom, I'm fine. Just having one of those kind of periods where I'm not that hungry."

"Oh, I know what you mean, honey. I hope you feel better soon. If you see your brother Sam -- don't know were that boy is -- tell him I saved some bacon and eggs for him."

I said, "Yes, Mom," and then sucked his cock down my throat again. I was pretty sure that without Mom's interruption he'd have come already. Now that she had gone he was rising to the occasion again. So was I. I stood up and, with my back to him, positioned his dick at my pussy.

Over my shoulder I told him, "Don't worry, I'm on the pill," and then pushed back taking his cock into me. Only after I was well seated on his penis did he put his hands on my hips and begin fucking me with a will. As his dick rammed in and out of my hot cunt I bent over. Knowing I'd like it and thinking he would too, I put a finger to my anus and pushed it in. As I finger fucked my ass, my brother fucked my tight cunt. In no time, he was coming and so was I. It was a quick and intense climax.

When we were done and his long dick slipped from my pussy, I stood up and turned around.

"Thanks, Sam," I told him. "I needed that."

"Christ, I'm sorry, Tia," he said looking crestfallen.

"No, don't go there. I wanted it. We did it. And now I'm feeling really good. You should too," I said then I took his cock, slippery with my own juices, in my mouth and sucked it clean. Letting it slip from my lips, I told him, "Really, thanks for fucking me."

He just shook his head as he tucked his dick back in his shorts. "Tia, anything you ever want, if I can give it to you, I will."

I kissed him and sent him on his way.

A few moments later there was a knock on the door. "Tia, have you seen Sammy?" It was my Dad. I told him Sam was on his way downstairs to get breakfast.

Finally leaving the bathroom, I wrapped myself in a big towel and went to my own bedroom only to find Eric there waiting for me.

"You know if any member of my family knew you were here you'd be on a plane back to Sweden in an instant," I said to him.

"Yeah, and they'd be right in doing so," he told me. "I've violated your trust, your family's trust, Tia. But I love you and need to know that you either love me too or that you wish to cast me aside like the lowlife I am. If you don't love me I'll get the next plane out of here."

"There, there," I told him in the most soothing tones I could manage. Pressing him back onto my bed I said, "I think you're a great guy, Eric, but all this talk of love is misplaced."

"Oh, don't placate me. If you don't love...."

When I grabbed his dick he shut up. Stroking it through his shorts I told him, "There's love and then there's lust. It's really important to know the difference." Letting the towel covering me fall away, I pulled his dick out from beneath his shorts. "Let's check out the lust part," I told him as I took his cock in my mouth. After sucking it for a short while he stopped talking about how much he loved me.

I had his hard cock positioned just beneath my cunt when Sammy came into the room.

"Tia," he began before taking in the sight and seeing what I was about to do.

When Eric heard him, he jerked up reflexively, right into my waiting vagina. I bent over with his dick buried in my pussy. Eric tried to get out from under me. "Fuck, Tia, let me go!" he cried moving his pelvis to the left and right causing his dick to thrust one way and then the other in my pussy. After enjoying those motions for a while I sat up and turned to Sam.

"Want to help me get off?" I asked Sam as Eric squirmed underneath me.

"Yeah, sure," he said softly knowing our parents might be nearby.

"Then take me in the ass."

"Huh?"

"Yeah. Put your dick in my ass." For emphasis, I pushed myself down on Eric's dick and arched my back, presenting my ass to my brother. "Fuck me in the ass," I told him.

Sam closed the door to my room and pushed off his shorts. Getting on the bed, he positioned the head of his dick to my bottom asking, "You sure about it this?"

Humping Eric's cock in my cunt I said, "Yes, put it in." Then I held still as Same pushed a finger up my rectum and followed it with his dick. For a moment I had one penis in my ass and another in my pussy. God, I felt full. Then as Sam fucked my behind, Eric's dick slipped out of my pussy. Sam came in my ass as I tried in vain to put Eric's cock back in my cunt. As Sam's semen leaked out of me, I sucked Eric off. He didn't seem to mind coming in my mouth rather than my pussy.

"Hey, Sam, where the hell are you," we heard my dad call. "Time to go to the hardware store and get that paint we need."

"Sam, get going," I said as my brother looked at his dick which had just ejaculated into my ass. I turned around and sucked his shaft. That got his attention. "Now go," I told him emphatically and he left.

Positioning myself over Eric's face, I squeezed my muscles and told him, "lick it clean," and was rewarded by his warm tongue licking my brother's semen as it leaked from my tight ass. Then I took him in my mouth and sucked his dick until he came.

Since that day I haven't heard a word about Eric loving me, but I've enjoyed having Sam come in my ass any number of times and Eric eat me out afterwards.