Tia on Mass Transit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tia held as still as she could and tried to relax. He kept moving slowly and using his other hand to caress her ass cheeks one at a time. He pressed on her legs just above her thighs and into the bones under her. Gently and slowly they moved and Tia eventually relaxed even more than she had after just the massage.

Thomas replaced his fingers with the slow moving butt plug and after several slow thrusts and completed movements into her anal canal she was filled with the length of the plug and he left things at that.

"Turn over." He said.

Tia turned over and he moved over the top of her to place his mouth on her breast. She used both hands and pulled his face up to hers. She gave him a kiss. He returned her kiss and used his mouth to pleasure her for several moments before he moved down to her breast as he intended in the first place.

"Thank you." She said in thanks for the briefcase incident.

"No problem. I was my pleasure." Thomas answered and took her nipple into his mouth.

He moved slowly around each breast and nipple and areola with his firm but gentle touch and Tia could no longer hold back. She was letting herself have a breast orgasm for the first time from a man in her life.

Women have given her the pleasure before but this was the first man to accomplish the feat for her. She squealed as the orgasm hit her and she pulled his head down onto her soft mound while she enjoyed the pleasure and trembled in his mouth.

Thomas took the opportunity to remove the rubber gloves and with his bare hands slowly moved along her tummy down to her thighs. He lightly moved along the inside of each thigh and Tia opened her knees for him to access the tender flesh of her sweet pussy.

His fingers slowly and firmly moved around the oval of her sweet slit again and again arousing her to yet another orgasm which combined the pleasure from her pussy with the intense pressure on her breasts.

"Oh gawd!" Tia said as the orgasm wracked her body.

Thomas moved his hand down her leg and took one foot in his hand. He slipped his mouth down her tummy and over her mons breathing out with hot breath as he passed over her wet pussy. The tongue lightly licked and tickled along her leg and soon he engulfed her toes with his tongue and teeth.

She wriggled all over and he held her foot still in his mouth. She felt him suck and it was almost too much. The pleasure she felt in the rest of her body had moved down her leg to her foot and he moved his mouth off of the foot and back to her pussy.

The tongue she had on her foot a moment before began to play with her clit. The feeling of his hot breath on her wetness was welcome and comforting. The tongue tickled under her clit and shot feelings of pleasure thorough the lower part of her tummy. Tia moved both hands down to her hips and pressed against the soft tummy bulge she carried low on her torso.

Thomas pulled his head out of her crotch and replaced it with the four fingers of his hand. He slipped the middle two fingers up into her wet sex and left the outside fingers on each side of her vulva pressing them all at once. Tia jolted upright from the waist and held herself up by taking hold of his arm.

"That's it!" She said. "You were the one on the bus this morning."

She had recognized the exact technique that was between her legs giving her the orgasm of the morning. Thomas could not hide his guilt and he looked at her needing to say nothing. He was caught!

"You!" She said again and wondered if it was he who abused her without her consent this morning then who was her abuser this evening. She knew Thomas was more adept than her later abuser but how could it be that she fell victim to him. Could it be that he was simply an onlooker to the scene this morning?

"What made you do it?" She asked and pulled his hand out of her pussy.

"You let me. Now lay down." He said and pushed on her chest to put her back on the table then he reinserted his fingers into her pussy in just the same manner.

"You took me. I didn't let you." Tia argued and felt the pressure in her pussy from his fingers.

"I began and you finished." Thomas said and lowered his mouth to her breast again.

Tia took his touch as confirmation that she was beautiful and desirable. This was something she didn't' always feel. The touch of his mouth on her breast was warm and the tender pushing of his fingers into her vagina was beginning to arouse her even more.

Thomas moved his fingers inside her and tucked two up under her on the inside to press against her g-spot. Soon Tia was having another orgasm and she thrust her hips up off of the massage table. The tight pressure of her ass pushed against the butt plug inside her anus and she shook all over when the orgasm hit her again and again.

"Fuck!" She said and couldn't speak any more until she recovered from this latest pleasure.

Thomas gave her the best he could and she took everything he could do to her. Soon she wanted something in her mouth too. She used her hand to slip into his shorts and found his hard cock inside.

The tiny fingers surrounded as much of the thick cock as she could but the position of her wrist was wrong for the effort. She pushed his head with her other hand and tried again to sit up. The fingers in her pussy kept moving and she was ready to come again but wanted him in her mouth.

He could see what she wanted and quickly picked her up from the massage table and carried her over to the couch. He lay her down on her back and she pulled the shorts down his legs to let his cock spring out and flop down over her lovely lips.

With both hands she took is meat into her mouth and within seconds his fingers brought her to another orgasm. The danger of having his cock bitten off was very real to Thomas and he started to back off of his blow job as she tightened her legs around his hand in her pussy.

He moved around while she was having so much fun that she wasn't really in this world for a few moments. She barely noticed that his cock was removed from her mouth and his hand from her pussy. The timing was just right for him to get between her legs and fill her womb with his cock while the pressure against the butt plug in her ass made him feel tight inside her.

Tia thrashed around wildly when the cock began to fuck her. She was not yet finished with her orgasm but went on to yet another from the hot cock between her legs. No sooner than the next orgasm had finished she was off on another one making her throat very dry from all of the air rushing in and out of her open mouth.

She was beginning to lose her voice and Thomas knew she was being well fucked. He suspected she could take quite a bit more and continued to thrush into her body.

The time to rest was fast approaching as Tia felt she had to go limp in the hands of her lover and not fight or press against his movement. The orgasms came so close together they became indistinguishable as separate pleasures.

Thomas knew he had only a few moments of fucking left before he was ready to fill her small body with his large load of sperm. He reached under her and pulled the butt plug from her ass. Quickly the entrance to her ass gaped and he slipped the tip of his cock inside her before she closed up. The lubricant he placed there earlier was holding up well and he started to move inside her even tighter hole.

The cock was grabbed by her chute and her hands went around his neck to pull him into her chest. The nipples on her breasts were still hard and she wanted to press her tits against his chest once more before she came. Thomas lifted them both and he turned to sit down on the couch. Tia's legs fell outside of his as his cock penetrated her ass even deeper. She sat down on his cock and pushed her chest to his as he fucked her ass.

The two of them convulsed and gyrated as their mutual orgasm put them in a sexually special place. They neither had been so aroused in their lives and the pleasure they shared was incredible. Gradually over the next few moments Thomas emptied his balls into Tia's ass and their fluids ran out of her body after being held briefly.

They stayed in each others arms for a long while as they caught their breath and returned from the world of sex to the world of the living room in the city with other people in their lives to consider.

Tia kissed him on the lips and he returned her kiss lightly and lovingly touching her skin everywhere else on her body that he could.

"That was incredible." He whispered to her.

"You're telling me?" She said. "This has been a once in a lifetime kind of day for me."

They gradually released each other but still remained close together. They went to the bathroom and showered and dried and both got dressed together until it was time for her to leave. They exchanged kisses and thanks at the door. Tia left and walked quickly to the bus stop.

She caught the bus that took her back home. It was late and fewer people were on the bus than there were all day. On the way home she didn't notice anyone nearby even though she looked for her anonymous abuser from earlier in the evening. He was nowhere to be seen. She unlocked her front door and entered. She found her husband James in front of the television and kissed him hello then went to the bedroom. She removed the toys from her briefcase and put back the work papers. She cleaned the toys and replaced them in the drawer that was their home.

Tia changed into her nightgown and made it into the room where James was to sit next to him for a few minutes before it was time for bed. She looked at the television with him but her mind was on all of the events of her day.

She had so many orgasms that it was impossible to count. The number of men for the day totaled at least three and she imagined what it would be like to make love to her new clients.

It bothered her just a little bit that sex rather than business was on her mind. She could have sex anytime but the business client that she got today would mean a great deal to her career. She thought she should focus on work and mentally chastised herself for not being more serious about the job.

The show they were watching ended and they turned off the television. She went to bed first and he followed soon after.

"How did your meeting go?" He asked as he crawled into bed.

"It went well." She answered.

"Want to fool around?" He asked and grabbed one of her breast and put his hand on her ass.

"Not now. I have a lot of work to do tomorrow." She said.

He didn't say anything but rolled over to sleep. She lay with her head on the pillow for several minutes before drifting off. She dreamed little that night but in the morning she woke up horny. She ran her hand over her husband's crotch and like he usually was in the morning there was the stiff member waiting for her.

She tucked her head under the blankets and moved over to take his semi-hard cock into her mouth. The warm wet kiss she gave it with her tongue and lips woke him from his slumber.

"I thought you had a lot of work to do today." He said.

She lifted up her nightgown and he rolled on his back to watch his wife lower her sweet pussy down over his hard cock. They were coupled again and she began to fuck him. She pulled the nightgown over her head and let her long black hair dangle down her back for a moment then she leaned forward and let the hair on her head and shoulders fall over the two of them as she kissed her husband awake.

"I'm going to start with you and move on to something else." Tia said. Her plans for the day weren't clear yet but what better way to start another great day than with some sex?