Ticket to Paradise

Story Info
Ebony Felicia thanks George for his ticket in a special way.
4.2k words
4.39
38.6k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JonB1969
JonB1969
408 Followers

I've always wondered what it would be like to do it with a white guy. But I never got my chance. Until tonight.

Hi, I'm Felicia.

I'm built like a brick house, as the song says. I'm five-three, and I'm packing a 32DD-24-32 figure. Yep, I got the booty, baby. My skin is the color and consistency of chocolate pudding. My hair is straight, jet black, past my shoulders, and glossy. My eyes are coffee brown.

So anyway, when I got ready for work the other morning, I reminded myself that I needed to wear something that would go from "office" to "concert." And I was really excited -- my boyfriend Reggie was taking me to see the Ne-Yo concert tonight!

I was really looking forward to it.

The only problem was, the concert started like about half an hour after we both got off work. And so, since I take the subway to work, that left me no time to wear something "sensible" to work, then go home and change, and come back down town for the concert.

So I had to bite the bullet. I would sacrifice looking comfy, for looking sexy. A small sacrifice for a woman to make, when her man was taking her to the concert that everyone in the office was talking about.

I really went for a look with maximum impact. First I slipped on a red sweater with a diving v-neck, that really showed off some cleavage. Then I pulled on a black leather knee length skirt, and zipped it up. I wore no panties, of course. It kind of ruins the "second skin" effect of leather when you bend over, and, instead of seeing what a great booty I have, people can see panty lines show through. Nope, not sexy at all.

Finally I found my favorite pair of boots -- black patent leather, with a 4 inch high, slender, pointed, stiletto heel. I slipped them on, and zipped them up.

Zzzzzziiiiiip. Zzzzzziiiiip.

I drew my hair up in a bun, with bangs framing my face. Then I hustled down the street. My god, I felt so tall and sexy walking down the street in four inch heels, the click click click following me as I walked.

I made it to the subway with plenty of time. I glanced at my watch. I wanted to giggle. It seems I walk much faster in four inch heels than I do in flat sneakers. Part of the great unexplainable, as my office buddy George would say.

I felt a smile on my face, just thinking about him. George worked in the cubicle right next to mine, on the tenth floor. I sometimes wonder what would I do without George. He is so funny and sweet, and cute, too. He's short, and has a stocky build, has scruffy blond hair, and wears glasses with square frames.

In my high heels, I'm the same height as he is.

It's a wonder that he doesn't have women beating down his door. I definitely get the feeling, though, that he likes me. I've seen him looking at my legs, when I wear a skirt or dress. If I didn't have a boyfriend, maybe I'd fulfill my interracial fantasy.

Hell, maybe I'll fulfill it anyway.

So, after the usual hectic commute on the subway, filled with lusty, erotic thoughts about what I would do to dear George, mainly centering on "working" late with him on some project, I stepped out of the elevator on the tenth floor, walked down the hall, my heels clicking on white tile, and went inside.

George looked up, as soon as I sat at my cubicle.

"Good morning, Felicia."

I smiled at him. "Good morning, baby. How you doing?"

"I can't wait for tonight."

I said, "Really? Me, neither. What's your big plans?"

George actually smiled. He had a cute smile. "I'm having sushi at Master Cho's, and then I'm going to the Ne-Yo concert tonight."

I smiled. "Wow, really? Sounds like a big night."

George grinned. "I can't wait. What about you?"

"I'm going, too. Reggie's taking me."

George lost some of his grin. "Hope you enjoy the concert."

"Do I look okay, baby? What do you think of my outfit?"

"You look wonderful, Felicia. I've never seen you wear leather."

I said, "Really? I should wear leather for you more often."

George had a hopeful look. "What would Reggie say?"

I winked at George. "He doesn't have to know, baby."

Later that day, my friend Bianca came over. I smiled up at her.

"What's up, girl?"

She said, "Just came over to say hey."

We both said, "Heeeyyyy."

"You busy today?"

I snorted. "Baby girl, I'm busy every day."

"I heard that. Listen, baby, Reggie was looking for you earlier."

I nodded. "Yeah, I know. You know just as well as I do, that sometimes I can't control when I take my breaks."

Bianca made a stop gesture. "Hey, say no more, baby. I'm on your side. Just letting you know, that Reggie is down in the break room right now, if you have a minute."

I locked my computer, and stood up from my desk. "Time to see just how comfortable these boots are. Let's go take a break."

Bianca was a lighter skinned woman than I was -- caramel or butterscotch. Plus, she had colored her hair a pale golden blonde. She had these hella long French nails, and to top it off, she was wearing a sleeveless red coat dress, that flattered her slender figure and made her look ten feet tall, especially with the high heeled open toed sandals she was wearing. Damn if they weren't as high as my boots.

Out in the hallway, I said, "You looking good, baby girl. They allow you to wear that shit here?"

Bianca laughed. "Hey, I do my job, I'm never late, and I don't spread rumors and shit about anybody."

I pressed the button for the elevator. "That's a tall order."

"Around here, yeah. But it can be done." She followed me onto the elevator. The doors closed. "Speaking of which, how's it going with you and George? You must know by now, that he really likes you."

I smiled. "Yes. I do know. But as long as I am with Reggie, things will stay strictly friendly between us."

Bianca made a noise. "Friends? I've seen you look at George and get wet."

"I do not!"

Bianca laughed. "Yes, you do, baby. I can tell by the look on your face when you're all aroused and shit. And I know you ain't wearing panties today."

I laughed, too. "Okay, Bianca, okay, I admit it. I like him."

"So, what are you going to do about Reggie?"

I said, "For right now, nothing."

"Nothing!"

I said, "Why do you think I'm all dressed up like this for, anyway? Reggie is taking me to the concert tonight."

Bianca made a noise of anticipation. "Oh, yeah. My husband and I are going to the concert tonight, too. We've been waiting all week."

The elevator door swooshed open.

Bianca said, "So, what are you going to do? Break up with Reggie tonight, and fuck George tomorrow?"

I laughed, blushed, and made frantic shushing sounds. "Bianca, would you stop? Let's get into the break room before I tape your mouth shut."

Bianca laughed back. "I don't think security would like another cat fight."

And then we went into the break room. To find Reggie, having some kind of a conversation with George.

Bianca and I exchanged glances.

George was saying, "No way. I am not letting you have my ticket."

"Why not? It isn't like you're taking a girl or anything."

I winced at my boyfriend's insensitive comment.

"Man, it's not my fault that I have the ticket for the seat next to yours. The probability of that happening, is astronomical, in fact. And the price will be, too."

Reggie frowned. "What?"

George scoffed at him. "You don't seriously think I'm just going to give you this ticket? I want to see this show as much as you do."

"Okay. Fine. How much for the ticket?"

"Two hundred dollars. Take it or leave it."

Reggie almost lost it. I don't think he's used to someone refusing to bow and scrape at his feet. "Two hundred dollars? You must be joking."

George said coldly, "No, what you need to ask yourself is, what would your girlfriend say when she finds out she's not going to the concert of the year?"

I said, "I'd be very disappointed."

Both of them looked at me.

George said, "Sorry, Felicia. I know how that sounded."

"I don't blame you, George." I looked at Reggie. I put on a sweet voice. "Baby, what on earth is going on here?"

Reggie had a look on his face that said I had the worst timing in the world. Then he said, "I was only able to get one ticket to the concert, Felicia. There was only one seat left, and the seat next to this ticket --"

"Is the ticket that George has. Right?"

I folded my arms over my boobs. I started tapping my right boot on the floor. I was in Angry Black Woman mode.

Behind me, Bianca said, "I think I'll be going now."

"See you later, baby girl." Then I turned back to Reggie. "So, let me guess. You were trying to get George's ticket?"

Suddenly Reggie couldn't meet my eyes. He muttered, "Yeah."

"Do you know how long George has been waiting for this night?"

Reggie pointed out, "Almost as much as you have."

I nodded. "But, I could not go to this concert, knowing I had deprived George of his chance to go."

Reggie sighed an exasperated sigh. "Felicia, there's this concept called scarcity. In this case, it means there are only so many tickets to be sold. Someone is going to miss out on the concert. And I would rather that it not be me."

I started tapping my boot faster. "You do mean us, don't you?"

Reggie swallowed, and started to sweat. "Yeah. I meant us."

I walked slowly towards Reggie. "You were planning to take me to this concert, weren't you, baby?" My voice was no longer sweet. It was icy cold.

Through the corner of my eye, I saw George grin. He said, "I think Bianca has a good idea. I'll be going, too."

I wanted to laugh. But I was too angry right then. I spared George a brief glance and a smile as he left. Then I turned back to Reggie. "I would have never thought that you were capable of this. You lied to me, baby. You told me 'everything was fine.'"

Reggie made a placating gesture. "Yes, and everything was going to be fine. I was just going to get George's ticket."

"But he wasn't going along with it?"

Reggie muttered, "No. He wasn't."

There was a long silence, broken only by the sound of my boot tapping on the tile floor. Then I finally said, "Perhaps I might be able to get it from him."

Reggie frowned. "How?"

"Perhaps another form of payment can be arranged."

"What are you talking about?"

"Well, it's obvious that you, the man for whom money is no object for his girl, doesn't have 200 dollars. So, perhaps he might respond to an alternate idea."

"Felicia --"

"Yes, perhaps if I sucked his dick, we can both go to the concert, and you can salve your wounded pride."

Reggie sighed. He knew he was in a corner. And either way out of the corner, was not a way he wanted to go. He had no choice.

I turned on my heel, and went for the door. "I'll text you when I have the ticket."

I took the elevator back up to the tenth floor, found my cubicle, and sat down.

George didn't even look at me.

I returned to my work. Finally, after half an hour of us not talking, I couldn't bear it any longer. I pushed with my heels against the desk, and wheeled my chair over to George's cubicle.

I said, "Baby?"

George turned very slightly. "Felicia."

"You know I don't blame you for being selfish."

George's face was set. "Yeah. I know."

"Which is why I can't bear to even say the words, because I know you've been looking forward to this night, as much as anyone in this building."

"But you want me to give you my ticket."

I shook my head. "No. I thought we might make it an exchange." I paused. I was ready to submit to his wishes. And afraid to. "Anything you want. In exchange for that ticket. Baby, you know they're sold out."

He grunted. "Anything I want, huh?"

"Yes. Anything you want. I'd gladly give it."

Now he turned to face me. "But I'll still miss the concert."

I swallowed, over a lump in my throat. "Yes, baby."

He was silent for a long minute. "Tomorrow, we have to stay late, to finish that stupid project."

I nodded. "Yes. I remember."

"If it was up to me, it would have been finished tonight. But the only thing anyone can talk about is this damn concert." He inhaled deeply. "So, tomorrow night, you and I will stay late and finish it."

I nodded. "Okay. Is there something you'd like me to wear?"

"Something leather. I'll leave the rest up to you." Then he went into his desk drawer and pulled out his ticket. "I wouldn't sell this to your boyfriend. But I would give it to you."

In front of everyone, I pulled him to me and kissed him, long and passionately. "Oh my god, baby, thank you."

He grinned, in spite of himself. "No problem."

"You know I'll make it worth your while, don't you?"

"Just enjoy the concert."

============

The next morning, I came into the room, and sat at my cubicle.

Today I wore "sensible" clothes to work -- grey cotton top, black pants, and white sneakers. But I had something a little sexier in my purse. For when everyone was gone. Just for George. Namely, I had a black satin camisole, black leather miniskirt, and patent leather pumps. My purse was heavy, but it was one of those larger ones.

I saw he wasn't in his cubicle. But his computer was locked, so he was here some where. I busied myself booting up my system. But at the same time, I was wondering where he was.

As my system booted up, my question as to George's whereabouts got answered, when he came in the room, talking and laughing with Bianca.

Bianca was looking fabulous, dressed in a spanking white blazer and knee length skirt, and white leather pumps with the most outrageously high heels I've ever seen. Her blonde hair was pulled up and back in a tight bun. Her white outfit set off her skin.

Bianca was saying how much she had enjoyed the concert. "And then, at the end, he sang 'Sexy Love!' I love that song. It was the perfect way to end the show."

George said, "I have to agree. That would have been perfect."

Bianca frowned. "'Would have been'? Weren't you there? I though you had a ticket, baby?"

George turned slightly, so he could look at both of us, as he explained to Bianca what had happened.

I could only stare at my monitor.

Bianca gave him a big hug. "Shit, baby, that was some wonderful shit you did, giving her your ticket. You trying to kill her with kindness, or what?" She looked at me pointedly, then back at George. "Baby, if she doesn't suck your dick for that ticket, call me, and I'll do it. I'll suck your dick like you've never had it sucked."

George blushed. "Thanks. I'll note that for future reference."

Bianca shook her head. "I'm not kidding, baby. You call me."

George turned bright red. "Okay. But what about your husband?"

Bianca smiled. "We have an agreement -- what happens at work, stays at work." She turned for the door. "Call me."

George turned from the door, then sat at his cubicle. He didn't say a word.

I turned to him and said, "Did you tell her about us staying late?"

I saw the light go on over his head. "No. I thought you were going to."

I smiled. "Maybe I will."

During my lunch break, I got to do just that -- and something else.

Before I talked to Bianca, I met Reggie. He had the nerve to say to me, "So, I hope you haven't forgotten about dinner tonight?"

"Baby, I think it's you that's forgotten -- I have to stay late tonight."

He made a dismissive gesture. "George can finish that thing in his sleep."

I shook my head. "Do you think I got that ticket from without some kind of trade? I said I would help him tonight."

Reggie said, "I'll talk to Walter, have you released --"

"No, you won't. You will do no such thing."

"But --"

"No, buts, Reggie. I promised George I would help him tonight. I've already spoken to our boss about it, and I will not weasel out of it. Unlike some people."

Reggie swallowed visibly, and started to sweat. "Just what are you saying?"

"I'm saying that we're through, Reggie. Plain and simple. We're through. Don't send text messages any more, don't call me any more. If you do or say anything to affect my standing here at work, I will go down to HR."

Reggie wiped his brow with his sleeve. "Okay."

I went through the line, paid for my lunch, and managed to find Bianca sitting at an empty table, for once. "Hi."

Bianca looked up. "Hey, girl! Have a seat."

"Thanks."

"I heard your little drama with Reggie just now."

I rolled my eyes. "I should have known he was going to try to pull some shit like this. I just didn't see it coming."

"So, what are you going to do about George?"

I grinned devilishly. "Didn't you know, George and I are going to stay late to finish that project."

Bianca made her eyebrows move up and down. "Sounds like fun. Did you bring something more comfortable to slip in to?"

"You know it, girl!" We cackled and did a high five. "You want to join us?"

Bianca sat back and thought about it. "I've never been with a white guy."

"Me neither. But my pussy is wet just thinking about it."

"I've got to admit, I'm curious."

"What about your husband?"

Bianca grinned. "What happens in the office, stays in the office."

Six pm. Everyone had gone home for the night.

I turned to George and said, "Baby, I just need to go the ladies' room for a minute, I'll be right back, okay?"

"Okay."

I looked around the room, just to make sure there were no stragglers who decided to stay late, as well. But there was nobody else.

So I went out into the hallway and down to the ladies' room, to change into my sexy little outfit. I pulled off my sneakers first. Then I reached in back for the zipper to my black slacks.

And then the door opened. It was Bianca.

"Hey, Felicia. Didn't mean to scare you."

I shook my head. "You didn't."

"Were you in the middle of slipping into something more comfortable?"

I wiggled my eyebrows. "As a matter of fact, yes I was."

"Can I see what you brought?"

I unzipped my leather bag. "Take a look."

Bianca first took out a pair of black patent leather pumps, with five inch heels. "Oooo, grrrl, you really going for the slut factor, aren't you?"

I blushed. "I'm letting my inner Naughty Girl out to play."

"Let's see what else you got in here." She pulled out a black satin camisole next. "Mmm, nice. What else?"

I reached into my purse and pulled out the black leather miniskirt.

Bianca said, "Damn, girl."

We both giggled. "Want to help me get dressed?"

I turned around and held my arms up. Bianca quickly pulled off my cotton top, letting her hands brush my breasts.

I said, "Bianca, are you helping me get ready, or are you seducing me?"

Bianca said, "In both senses. Baby, you can't go back in there with dry pussy."

"No, I suppose not. What's next?"

"Your pants."

I stood there, waiting.

Bianca suddenly said, "Assume the position, bitch!"

I turned and put my hands on the counter top. Bianca unzipped my pants, and drew them down my legs. Without me asking, she also took off my panties.

Playing the role, I said, "Please, not my panties, too?"

I felt myself shiver when she ran her long fingernails over my pussy. In the mirror I saw her lean forward. "You've been a bad little girl, haven't you?"

I moaned. "Yes."

Bianca lightly spanked my booty. "I can't hear you."

"Yes, Bianca, I've been a bad girl!"

"Are you a nasty black bitch, Felicia?"

"Yes, Bianca, I'm a nasty black bitch!"

Bianca grabbed my arm and spun me around. Suddenly she laughed. "I have to admit, this is fun."

I laughed too. "Yeah. But let's save some for George, remember?"

Bianca suddenly cupped my chin. "Yes. You have a ticket to pay for."

My pussy was so wet, I was surprised that juices weren't dribbling down my thighs.

Bianca and I walked stately into the office.

I'm feeling sex-y! I wanna hear you say my name, boy!

George had changed, too, in a way -- he had his shoes off, and his feet up on his desk, his keyboard in his lap, as he went through the report.

JonB1969
JonB1969
408 Followers
12