Tickets to Paradise Ch. 01

Story Info
The beginning of a trip they will never forget.
2.4k words
3.98
49.4k
22

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 03/10/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first attempt at erotic story writing. This particular story is complete, with about another half dozen chapters to be released later.

*

Kelly and Roger were thrilled to be able to attend this year's company retreat. After 6 years of misery the company Roger worked for finally turned a corner and were supremely profitable. Roger worked his tail off for the company sacrificing his personal time and sanity. Kelly was always jealous of the amount of time Roger poured into his work, but she understood and was just happy that they had made it through the 'great recession' virtually scot-free. Roger's office was very small, only 25 employee's. The top performers and their spouses were invited to attend a conference at beautiful tropical resort in the Bahama's.

Roger was not a beach person, but Kelly sure was. She could spend hours in the sand and ocean relaxing and taking in the sun. Kelly spent weeks shopping for the perfect beach wear, she had a few surprises for her lovely husband and was hoping this romantic trip would put the spark back into their marriage.

Kelly was still relatively young at 31, her body was as good as it had ever been. She spent four days a week in the gym, since the news of the trip she had been there nearly everyday either running or working with her professional trainer, Francisco. Francisco had made it abundantly clear that he was sexually interested in the young wife from their first meeting. Kelly had rebuffed all of his advances, even though at times she found it very difficult.

There was one occasion when Kelly got a little out of control. Early in their professional relationship Francisco invited Kelly out after their workout, she naively accepted. Roger was working late, and Kelly had been feeling cooped up. Kelly dashed home, got herself ready for a night out. She met Francisco and some others back at the gym.

Kelly was impressed at what she saw, Francisco looked very sexy in his street clothes, not that he didn't look awesome in his gym gear. Kelly was also happy that some other members from their gym had decided to join up. Kelly jumped in the car with Francisco and they sped off towards the club. The two made idle chat, not really discussing anything in particular. Kelly stole a few glances of Francisco's muscle ripped arms as he drove the sporty car. Kelly realized that she would need to be careful tonight as she caught her trainer checking out her cleavage and exposed legs.

The group from the gym was a mixed crew with two other married women and three single guys. Francisco managed to keep Kelly's attention for the better part of the evening, she was not even aware that most everyone had gone home leaving her and Francisco alone together at the very busy club. Soon enough a DJ began playing dance music and Francisco invited sweet Kelly to dance. Kelly tried to play hard to get and refused his first two invitations.

It was only when the DJ began playing Sexy Back by her favorite pop artist Justin Timberlake did her resolve break and she found her self on the dance floor. Roger was not much of a dancer so it was wonderful having such an energetic dance partner. Kelly was a little rusty, but she soon found her rhythm and she was definitely the hit of the dance floor. All male eye's wandered over the sultry brunette goddess's performance. Francisco played it cool, keeping a comfortable distance, but he would touch her in all the right places.

Francisco then began dancing with a college age blond with perky unrestrained tits. Kelly did not notice at first, but when she turned to expect his wanton gaze, she was confronted with Francisco's back to her. She took a moment to appreciate his athletic buns; she then grabbed Francisco's arm, spinning him into an intimate embrace. Francisco took the opportunity to smell her hair and blow gently into her ear. Kelly responded in kind and began grinding on him in a more sexual way. Kelly was perspiring and the vodka had let down all of her inhibitions. Kelly and Francisco never left the dance floor and their dancing only got naughtier.

It was not long before the two were locked in a deep make out session on the dance floor. They were anonymous from all the other bodies on the dance floor and nobody really seemed to notice their behavior. Kelly's desire was raging since it had been a few weeks since her last sexual encounter with Roger.

Kelly could feel her excitement growing as she began to give herself to this beautiful man with the deep piercing blue eyes. Francisco managed to get his hand under Kelly's shirt rubbing her sensitive nipples through her bra. Kelly took a similar opportunity to rub Francisco's cock through his loose fitting pants. Kelly was impressed with the package in her grip.

Francisco began leading Kelly away from the dance floor, grabbing her hand and rushing towards the parking lot. The hot make out session continued as they approached the car. Francisco got his hand under Kelly's skirt, he was delighted to see she was not wearing any panties. Francisco pushed his index finger into Kelly's moist honey hole. He was amazed at how wet and tight this beautiful married woman was.

Francisco was sitting in the driver's seat when Kelly began rubbing his steel hard package. He pulled out of the parking lot making headway towards his apartment above the gym. Kelly worked the zipper of Francisco's pants down pulling his fully engorged member out. Kelly had only been with 2 other men before her husband, and none of them even came close to the 8 inch cucumber she held in her hand at the moment.

Kelly took a moment to appreciate the girth and veins of his meaty cock. Kelly pumped the large rod causing the tip to expel a small amount of pre-cum. Kelly leaned over and took the pulsing member into her mouth savoring the salty mix. Francisco took the opportunity to pull Kelly's skirt all the way up, he got a great view of her firm tanned thighs and of the most beautiful pussy he had ever seen.

As Kelly sucked his cock, Francisco began fingering her with 2 then 3 of his fingers. Kelly was so hot that she began convulsing in orgasm just as the horny duo pulled up in front of his apartment.

The two soon to be lovers ran to the door letting themselves in. Francisco pulled the white blouse that Kelly had been wearing off, then forcefully pushing her short skirt down to her ankles.

Kelly now stood practically naked in just her high heels and flimsy bra. Kelly never broke the deep kissing with Francisco as she furiously began unbuttoning his shirt. With only 3 more buttons to go Kelly grew impatient and ripped the shirt from his well defined chest. Francisco reached behind and unsnapped Kelly's purple see through bra. He finally had the object of his desire completely naked in his apartment.

Francisco led Kelly back to his room, just as her hands were working his belt and dropping his pants in the middle of the hallway.

Kelly pushed Francisco down on his bed, taking in the wonderful view of his muscle ripped body. Kelly began kissing Francisco all over his darkly tanned body when she positioned her hairless pussy over his face.

Kelly took his throbbing cock in her mouth just as his tongue began working miracles on her drenched sex. Kelly really had to stretch her mouth to get him down her throat, but she found the act very thrilling. She really did enjoy sucking cock, but Roger would rarely let her do it.

Francisco licked and sucked the sweetest pussy he had ever tasted as the wonderful feelings she was giving him ripped through his body. Every nerve ending was on fire and Kelly could not help but orgasm on the young stud's mouth.

As Kelly came she took the opportunity to shove as much of his cock down her throat as she could. Just when her nose was buried in his lap she knew she had been successful in taking the whole thing down.

Francisco never stopped licking and sucking her sweet pussy. He was begging Kelly to loosen her grip so he could plow her pussy good. Kelly had other ideas and proceeded to jack him off with one hand all the while deep throating his massive tool. It was only a few minutes later as she was jacking his cock in between her huge tits did Francisco announce his intention to cum.

Kelly took the head of his cock in her mouth just as the mighty beast began to spew its healthy load. The large amount of seed took Kelly by surprise and she began to choke on the delicious spend. Kelly pulled his cock from her mouth and let him squirt at least another 3 shots all over her honeydew sized natural melons.

Kelly sat up and rubbed the cum into her skin totally spent by the activity. She laid down next to Francisco watching his mighty tool begin to soften.

Francisco had never encountered a woman as hot for sex as Kelly. Most of his conquests were dumb college girls that did not know a cock from a rooster. Kelly laid next to her trainer grasping for breath, she slowly fingered her aching pussy with one hand while idly jacking Francisco's softened unit. Kelly was ready for more action, but Francisco said he needed a few more minutes. Kelly tried everything possible to awaken the beast in between his legs but with no success.

Francisco and Kelly got out of his bed to go into the kitchen to get something to drink. The two beautiful people made their way into the kitchen finally getting a chance to see each others bodies in the full light.

Francisco surmised that Kelly was around 5'10" and could not weigh more than 120. She had long athletic legs with thick thighs due to all of her running. Her waist was very narrow, but her hips were wide framing one of the most perfect butt's he had ever seen. Kelly had a flat and tanned stomach, she did not have much muscle definition, but he knew a few more weeks in his gym, or his bed that could all be different. Kelly had the most perfect set of tits he had ever seen, they were big without being overly huge for her body type. To top the perfect orbs off she had thick suckable pink nipples. Her face was beautiful with almond shaped eyes and a pert nose. Kelly wore her long wavy brunette hair naturally. Francisco could not keep his hands off of this woman!

Kelly took a few big sips of water, and as she approached Francisco she began tugging on his cock to see if she could get it going again. Kelly still could not awaken that thing. Kelly desperately wanted to get fucked.

She dropped to her knees taking his cock in her mouth right in the middle of the kitchen. Just as she got down to stuff the sausage in her mouth she heard a faint buzzing noise coming from the hallway. Francisco was reaching down toying with her super sensitive nipples increasing her desire even further.

With a sigh Kelly got up leaving her stud with his mouth still agape. Kelly retrieved her purse and pulled her cell phone from its pouch. Kelly saw that she had 3 missed calls and it was nearly 2 AM. Kelly couldn't believe how fast time had gone by.

With this sudden realization all of the guilt she should have felt before sucking that massive tool came rushing back to her. Kelly found her skirt and blouse, she put herself together really quick and made a fast exit to her car. Kelly had never even said goodbye to Francisco.

Kelly's pussy was still burning with desire as she listened to her voicemail messages. It was Roger, he decided to get a hotel room in the city, considering he had to be back at the office very early the following day. This was not uncommon as it was nearly an hour drive for him to get home. Kelly considered going back to Francisco's to get her loving, but wisely decided against that, the fog of alcohol was clearing from her mind.

Kelly made it to her garage and closed the door as she sat in her car. She was relieved that she had not made a huge mistake, she knew a lover like Francisco could ruin her whole marriage.

Kelly opened her car door and made her way through the darkened garage. Kelly stripped off her clothes and decided a quick shower might cleanse her of all her sins. As Kelly let the water warm up she stared in the mirror appreciating what she saw.

Kelly was mindlessly rubbing her pussy when she had an idea. Kelly dashed to her closet to get her secret box. She had a special friend hidden in there. It was a sex toy she bought at one of those silly "Surprise Parties." This enormous dildo with a suction cup base scared her a little. Kelly took the dildo and sat it on the bench in her shower. The black dong must have been over 10" long and almost as thick as Francisco's cock.

Kelly joined her friend in the shower and began lathering her self with soap. Kelly paid extra attention to hairless beaver, trying to get it ready for the massive cock.

When Kelly felt aroused enough she sat the dildo up and positioned her aching pussy over it. Hovering for just a second Kelly quickly put her weight down on to it. The feeling was exquisite, she loved the feeling of being filled with cock. Kelly took the washing wand from the shower and massaged her clit with the stream of water. She fucked her new friend for all he was worth. Kelly bounced to three screaming orgasms before dismounting the rigid tool. Kelly crashed into bed naked with still a mild feeling of sexual arousal. Kelly really wanted to be taken by Francisco earlier and that really scared her.