Tickets to Paradise Ch. 03

Story Info
Anticipation and arrival in Paradise.
4.7k words
4.15
27k
8

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 03/10/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Francisco found a pair of shorts in the guest bedroom, they were a little tight, but they definitely showed the definition of his still hard cock. Shirtless Francisco left the room to join his friends for breakfast .

"Well good morning sleepy head!" Roger said glancing up from his newspaper.

Roger was very impressed with Francisco's body. He thought what a waste it was for some lucky lady. Kelly was standing at the stove cooking in her silky robe that only went down a few inches past the cleft of her pert ass cheeks.

Francisco took in the heavenly view as he sat down at the table. He had to reach down to rearrange his hard cock. Kelly's sexy robe was definitely not helping his situation. Francisco grabbed the metro section of the paper and pretended to be interested in an article.

Kelly came to him with a plate full of food, when she leaned over Francisco got a good look at her nude body beneath the robe. Kelly's perfect tit was hanging free for his viewing pleasure. Kelly had not tied the robe closed very tight. Francisco also caught her taking a long gaze at his hard cock. Francisco was sure he saw her lightly lick her full lips.

Kelly went back to the stove and made a plate for herself. The three friends enjoyed breakfast, and everyone seemed excited about the upcoming trip. Francisco tried several times to feel Kelly's thigh under the table, but each time she gracefully pushed his hand away.

Roger was oblivious, as usual. Roger mentioned that he intended to go out for a round of golf that day. He invited Francisco along, but he declined telling Roger he would not have enough time before his first appointment. Roger mentioned something to Francisco about bringing his clubs along on the trip. Francisco was distracted by Kelly's beauty and stupidly accepted the plan.

After breakfast Francisco stood up declaring he needed to go and get ready for his afternoon appointment. He shook hands with Roger and grasped Kelly for a friendly hug. With both hands around the beauty he took the opportunity to grasp her naked butt cheeks under her robe.

Roger went to go collect Francisco's things as Kelly took their friend to the front door. In the time that Roger was gone, Francisco took an opportunity to caress and feel Kelly as his arms were around her hips. Francisco tried kissing the blushing beauty, only landing a small peck on her lips.

Francisco could see Kelly was getting red from either embarrassment or lust. He was definitely hoping for the latter! If only Francisco knew that Kelly was dripping wet from this attention and the foggy memory of her behavior in the guest bedroom the night before.

Roger handed Francisco his things and they shook hands, Francisco went in for one more hug with Kelly. The couple closed the door on Francisco as he was putting on his shirt on the front porch. Francisco was so horny he felt as if his cock would burst. Francisco jumped in the car and headed towards his apartment. He intended to speak to his boss about his upcoming two week retreat with his new friends.

Roger was looking forward to the trip with his wife and friend. He found out Francisco enjoyed golfing, and he was excited about hitting the links a few times on their trip.

Francisco had never golfed a day in his life. Francisco acquired some used clubs and began practicing at the local golf range. Francisco was a natural athlete and took to the game very nicely. He figured he would be good enough to play on the trip.

In the mean time Kelly acted as if nothing happened that night after the hot tub. Francisco was beginning to get more bold. Their workouts looked more sexual than ever. Many of the members would look at the beautiful couple and could see their obvious sexual chemistry.

Francisco did not have any sexual release for the two weeks leading up to the trip. He was hoping that he and Kelly might be able to steal a few moments alone together. He had turned down more than a few opportunities to get laid. Francisco was absolutely in love with Kelly. The three had gotten together a few times to plan out the trip, but nothing ever happened. It was usually just dinner out, or a few drinks after the gym.

The Thursday before the big trip Roger came home with terrible news. He was not going to be able to leave on the scheduled day. He did promise to come down as soon as he had an opportunity. He said it would be two or three days tops. There was a big deal going down, and he positively had to be there. He insisted that Kelly and Francisco go down as scheduled and to keep each other company. Plus he knew Kelly was very friendly with his other work associates that were going.

Francisco and Kelly sat with each other on the plane. Both of them were sad that Roger could not be there with them. Kelly introduced Francisco to Roger's boss Tony. Tony and his wife Sheila sat on the other side of the aisle.

With Francisco taking the aisle seat he was able to converse with Tony easily. The two really hit it off and Kelly found herself jealous of the attention he was giving to his new friend. Kelly just took the opportunity to sleep and read. It was nearly a seven hour flight, with a change over in Miami.

The plane touched down softly at the tropical paradise and everything seemed perfect. Everyone was anxious to get off the plane. Sheila really looked worse for the wear. Kelly saw that Sheila was a little pale, which is saying quite a bit because Sheila was one of the blackest people she had ever met. Tony helped his wife up, when she suddenly got dizzy and had to sit down. In the cramped plane Kelly took a moment to compare the standing Francisco and Tony. The two could almost pass as brothers, both of them were quite muscular and tall. The only real difference was Tony's shaved head and much darker skin tone. While Francisco had longish hair and was more Latin looking.

Tony and Francisco helped Sheila off the plane, when they got to the terminal she requested a wheelchair. Apparently Sheila suffered from vertigo, she said she might be out of commission for a few days, only thing she could do is let it pass. At the luggage terminal Francisco and Kelly were upset to learn that the airline lost their luggage. It would take a few days to get back. This trip was turning out to be a disaster Kelly huffed!

Everyone loaded into the resort bus, Francisco took a seat in the back of the bus with Kelly. Tony and Sheila stayed in the front, Tony was trying to sooth his ailing wife.

Francisco was excited to be on vacation with the loveliest woman he knew. He took in all the sights as they made their way to the resort. The island was beautiful, and they were only on the main thoroughfare! Francisco made it a point to direct Kelly's attention to everything he saw.

Kelly was really quite pissed, she was still fuming from the fact her husband deserted her and the airline losing her luggage. All she had were the clothes on her back and a few bikini's in her carry on bag. Francisco tried to smooth things over with the distraught Kelly, hoping to lighten her mood. He did manage to get her to smile a few times. At one point Kelly patted Francisco's bare arm smiling at the happy man. Francisco was really beginning to put her at ease.

The check in at the hotel didn't go well either. Apparently the hotel was over booked, Kelly and Francisco would have to share the suite her husband reserved. Little did Kelly know that Francisco had secretly cancelled his room only moments before while Kelly was distracted in conversation.

The two made their way to the suite, it was absolutely beautiful. It sat facing the beach with a great view of the blue ocean. They had a semi private pool and hot tub. They would have to share with their neighbors. Francisco was thrilled with the accommodations, everything in the room was very romantic. Roger must have paid extra for the luxury.

Francisco was rifling through his carry on bag, he had managed only a t shirt and 2 bathing suits. One was a tiny European style suit, and the other were more like bike shorts than anything else.

Kelly excused herself to the restroom and took inventory on her own goods. She had her white bikini and sarong. She also made a last minute decision to buy a micro thong set from Wicked Weasel, she knew Roger would get a big kick out of it. She was looking forward to teasing him with her body on this trip.

Kelly slipped out of her travel clothes, as they were not very island appropriate. It was rather cold back home, and how could she have predicted the airline would lose her luggage.

Kelly put on the white bikini and sarong, making her way out into the room. She saw that Francisco opened the bottle of Champagne pouring two glasses. He was sitting out in the sun when Kelly approached him.

Francisco handed her the drink and sat back down to relax. Kelly saw that he was wearing practically nothing at all. She could make out the definite bulge in his tiny swim wear. Francisco's muscles glistened from the oil he had applied.

Kelly was laying in her lounge chair, finally able to relax after the hectic past 24 hours. The champagne was really hitting the spot. She did not eat much throughout the day and the tiny bubbles were going straight to her head. Francisco was kind enough to keep her glass full of the delicious liquid.

Kelly began to feel the effects of the harsh sun and she reached for the oil. Kelly sat up and began spreading the warm oil up her long toned legs rubbing it in slowly and methodically. Kelly moved up her body working the oil on her belly and ample cleavage.

As she reached back to start on her neck, she noticed Francisco stand up, "may I help apply oil to your back?" Kelly readily agreed and flipped over.

Francisco got a big handful of the oil and started working it into Kelly's tense muscles. He was working the oil deep into her back, he was having trouble working around the strap of her bikini top. Kelly noticed his dilemma and as not to stop the wonderful massage she reached back to unclasp the tiny top. Kelly's enormous rack spilled out of the sides exposing that soft skin to the suns rays. Francisco rubbed oil to the sides of her tits and continued working her sore muscles.

Kelly was really loving the attention and barely noticed when Francisco moved her panties down a bit so he could work her tired rear. His kneading hands were really having an affect on Kelly. Every once and a while Francisco would graze over her most intimate parts. She knew it was intentional, but she did not want the pampering to end, so she said nothing.

Kelly felt like she was giving into Francisco's advances. She just hoped her husband could get down here in time to save her. Francisco was in heaven, he simply adored touching the beautiful woman, and he was happy she never objected to any of his moves. Francisco was straddling the barely clothed Kelly, and he was taking every opportunity possible to rub his engorged member on her back side.

The silence was suddenly broken by a booming voice.

"Well good morning neighbors! I see everyone is getting quite comfortable!" It was Tony, apparently he and Sheila had the cabin next door.

Kelly looked over at the huge black man. He came out wearing a tight t-shirt and long black board shorts. Tony's muscles were bulging beneath his shirt. Tony whipped off his shirt, kicked off his sandals and jumped in the pool. The loud splash really took all the intimacy out of the moment. Francisco dismounted Kelly and laid down next to her again.

Francisco never tried to hide the fact that he was sexually aroused from Tony. He hoped that he would get the message and scram. Francisco had no such luck, Tony got out of the water and grabbed a beer from the bucket he brought out with him. He sat next to the beautiful couple, stealing a quick glance at Kelly's flawless form. Tony then engaged Francisco and the two quickly picked up where they had left off from the plane.

Kelly listened to their conversation, with only a few nods and quick words to interject. Kelly heard that Sheila had to take a tranquilizer and would be out for the next several hours. Tony said she was as good as dead to the world!

Kelly wanted to turn over, and in a second she flipped over. Kelly had totally forgotten about her suit being undone. Before she even realized it her tits were exposed to the two men sitting adjacent to her.

"Daaaaaaaamn!" is what Kelly first heard, "Man Kelly, I knew you had a bangin bod, but I just can't believe my eyes!" Tony was panting staring at the most beautiful woman he had ever seen!

Kelly tried to quickly grab her top, when the sides of bikini bottoms got caught on the chair pulling them loose from her hips. In a panic Kelly jumped up standing nude in front of Francisco and her husband's boss. Tony and Francisco both lusted after the naked woman before their eyes, neither one could look away from her bald pussy that appeared to be leaking the faintest amount of her cum.

It was true, Francisco's massage had really gotten Kelly's juices flowing, the crotch of her swimsuit was soaked. Kelly quickly turned and picked up the pieces of her suit, bending at the waist, giving the guys the back view of her beautiful pussy lips. The labia appeared to be swollen and they could see that this was a woman in need. In a flash Kelly grabbed the pieces of her suit and ran back into her room. Francisco and Tony high fived each other watching the athletic woman jog inside. Both of them stared as her large tits bobble to and fro.

Kelly stood in the bathroom unbelievably embarrassed by the activity by the pool. She used the toilet and slowly got herself all put back together. She took a big huff of air she stepped out to rejoin the boys. She overheard Tony telling Francisco that it was too bad he was gay, it really looked like Kelly could use a good pounding. Tony roared in laughter, as Francisco did nothing to correct his assumption. Apparently Roger told his boss all bout Francisco and everyone seemed comfortable with it.

Kelly showed her face, and was still blushing. Tony and Francisco tried to ease her worries, they both even jokingly offered to go nude themselves. Kelly laughed a little and sat down enjoying their company. Now that the ice was broken Kelly was the toast of the crew. Both men, but especially Tony poured on the attention and compliments. The three friends continued drinking, and by sundown they all found themselves in the pool quite drunk.

Kelly was getting a little chilly and thought maybe they should move the party to the warm in-ground spa. Kelly was the first to get out of the pool. Both men watched the sexy wife strut across the patio towards the hot tub. Francisco pulled himself out, adjusting his cock for the 100th time that day.

His cock had been in various states of hardness throughout the afternoon. Tony followed suit appearing to have a similar issue. Kelly surprised the men by dropping her swimsuit and gracefully getting into the hot tub completely nude. Both of their jaws were on the ground staring, they couldn't believe the brazen change in Kelly. Kelly figured she could always blame the alcohol, plus she really loved all of the attention she was getting!

"Well boys are you going to leave me in here all alone?" Kelly mocked a pouty lip.

The men jumped to attention, Tony pushed past Francisco as he dropped his black trunks to the ground. It was now Kelly's turn to gasp, she had always heard that black men were large, but she never really believed it. Tony had to have one of the biggest cocks she had ever seen, it even dwarfed the dildo she kept hidden in her closet. It did not appear that it was even all the way hard yet. Tony slipped into the water and found a cozy spot next to Kelly.

Kelly could not believe how such a tiny woman like Sheila was able accommodate such a huge member. Even with Tony sitting, the large purple head of his cock would bob to the surface of the water. Tony was getting an eyeful of Kelly and his sexual desire were only intensifying. Francisco dropped his pants, and there was little fanfare, Kelly was still in awe of the giant black snake bobbing in front of her.

'Hey Francisco, before you jump in would you mind going and getting us more drinks?" Francisco stopped mid stride, and replied, "sure, no problem..." Francisco headed to the room to gather up as much booze as he could. This gave Tony a moment alone with Kelly.

"Kelly I have my doubts about Francisco's sexual orientation, he has been eye fucking you all day!" Tony was whispering into Kelly's ear, his arm draped around her neck.

He let his beefy hand dip into the water and began slowly stroking her ample tits and hardened nipples. Kelly was going crazy with desire. She reached out to grasp the bobbing monster in front of her, she pulled his cock underwater and began exploring his organ. She tried to circle her long fingers around his cock, and they simply would not meet.

This action only encouraged Tony, and he took his free hand to let it wander around Kelly's body. He loved the feeling of her soft supple skin. He daftly began stroking her sex starved cunt. Kelly meekly cooed with pleasure. The attention to her pussy inspired her to stroke Tony with more vigor. Tony stopped the beautiful woman as she was bending down to take the tip of his cock in her mouth.

Kelly was his best employee's wife, he was not exactly sure he wanted to fuck her, unless she was completely on board. Tony never liked to mix business with pleasure. But with Kelly he was not sure he could keep to that commitment.

Francisco was back from his errand taking his place next to the positively ravenous Kelly. His cock was still hard and bobbing up and down in the water. Kelly then grasped his rigid prick stroking both men at once.

Francisco felt a little envious of Tony and his enormous cock. The sheer bulk of Tony's cock made him feel almost inadequate. Kelly sat nestled in between the two studs, the scene was not unlike the night Roger, Francisco, and she shared not so long ago.

Kelly never let go of Tony's cock, and it was easy for Francisco to notice. This particular spa had underwater lighting that illuminated the illicit act. Kelly was trembling with sexual arousal, the fingers on her pussy felt so good, she was not sure she could keep her composure for much longer.

The three sat there for another two or three rounds of drinks when Tony announced his decision to go check on his wife. He knew she would still be asleep, but he was curious none the less. Tony stood up his cock stuck straight out fully engorged. It was first in Kelly's face as reached down to shake Francisco's hand. He then turned and it practically hit Francisco in the face!

Francisco ducked just in the nick of time to avoid it. Tony was becoming increasingly aware that Francisco was indeed a straight man. Tony grabbed his suit and strutted towards his suite to join his wife.

As soon as he was out of sight Francisco grabbed Kelly and began kissing her tenderly. His hands wandered all over her body and she was following suit jacking and shucking his stiff cock. Her other hand was busy feeling up the muscular frame of Francisco. Everything on him rippled with muscle. She spent a few moments rubbing his well defined six pack. The difference between Francisco's body and Roger's were quite definite. Kelly loved the way Francisco responded to her touch. The alcohol and romantic locale had really lowered her inhibitions.

Tony took a quick peek at his wife and decided all was clear. He popped his head back out the door and saw Francisco and Kelly making out. Tony quietly crept over next door, he wanted proof that Kelly was hot to trot. Tony knew the rooms had large spacious closets with slated doors. Tony grabbed a chair and waited for the show. He did not have to wait long. Before he knew it Francisco and Kelly made their way into the bungalow.

12