Tickets to Paradise Ch. 07

Story Info
It's the end for some, new beginnings for others.
5.7k words
23.6k
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 03/10/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the last chapter in the series. The aftermath is narrated by Roger. If you hated the last chapter, you're really going to hate this chapter. I really struggled with the ending of this story, I'm not really happy with it, but it should do. I just want to say thank you if you have stuck around this long. I know it was rough, but the process has been very interesting. The negative comments are great too, just happy to elicit some type of response. Hopefully my future works will be better...

Chapter 7 (as told by Roger)

As I sat at the airport unsuccessfully getting a flight I had a chance to calm down. I decided that maybe I acted too rashly, I needed to talk to my wife. It was just after 3 in the afternoon when I made it back to the resort. I let myself back into the room. I saw the Kelly and Francisco were gone. I decided to see if they were at Tony's room, expecting the worst I peered inside another empty room. I then decided to check out the beach. I walked down the winding path and saw Tony and Sheila relaxing in the sun. I also noticed Francisco and Kelly frolicking in the shallow ocean water. I simply could not believe the tiny white bikini my wife was wearing. She was basically nude as her suit was completely transparent when wet.

I was not quite ready to make my presence known, I wanted to see if it was just a one time thing last night between my wife and boss. I felt like I needed a little perspective before I do anymore damage to my marriage and career.

I found a nice little hiding spot in the shade. Trying to keep a low profile, I sat watching the beautiful couples on the beach. They were holding hands and touching an awful lot. I was just still so very confused as to why a gay man would be so interested in my wife. Suddenly I saw Francisco scoop Kelly up into his strong arms. It looked as though Kelly was light as a feather. Francisco had his hands all over Kelly's ass and he began kissing her deeply. Kelly reciprocated the kiss with obvious joy and enthusiasm. She did look a little sad, but it looked like he was raising her spirits, along with an obvious erection in his tiny brief cut shorts

Kelly and Francisco made their way back to the lounge chairs. They shared one chair, Kelly sat in his lap, both of them were touching and feeling each other up openly in front of Sheila and Tony. I was only able to pick up bits and pieces of their conversation. I heard Sheila mention something about a wedding and a baby. I wondered if maybe Sheila was knocked up again. I'd heard that Tony was clipped, so that did not make much sense to me. The action between my wife and trainer was heating up, he had his hands all over her. The couples were making plans for dinner when I heard Francisco say they were going to head back to the room.

I took that as my cue to leave, I wanted to make my way back towards the room as well. I escaped without anyone noticing. I stood inside the room at the patio door watching as Kelly and Francisco made their way across the pool area. The two would often stop to kiss and grope each other. While standing by the pool Kelly took the opportunity to drop Francisco's swimsuit exposing his fully hard cock. At that very same time Francisco pushed Kelly's bikini top out of the way as he started manhandling her exquisite breasts. Kelly fell to her knees taking his hard cock in her mouth. I stood watching flabbergasted as my wife administered a blowjob that would make a porn star blush! I could see the pleasure she was eliciting from her stud. Francisco had his hands on top of my wife's head helping her blow him at an incredible rate. I couldn't believe she was taking his thick cock down her throat so easily. She seemed to be loving every second of it! I wanted to stop them, but my curiosity was at an all time high! I needed to see how far this was going to go!

It looked like Francisco wanted more, he reached down and pulled Kelly up over his shoulder. With her slung over his shoulder he pulled her tiny suit bottoms down and smacked her ass. I could hear her yelp of surprise followed by a giggle. He began carrying her towards me inside. Her head was hanging down by his wet cock, she took the opportunity to continue her oral ministrations. Francisco continued walking towards the door as she sucked his bobbing cock. I was so nervous that I was frozen still. In a last second move, I quickly ducked into the corner by the door, they walked right past without even noticing me!

The two lovers fell into the bed, Francisco pulled Kelly's suit off and began sucking and licking her obviously wet cunt. I had a perfect view of the lovers in the 69 position. I had never seen my wife more excited. Her body was trembling with desire. Being so close to the action was causing my own cock to harden to its fullest potential. The scene was disgusting on so many levels, but it seemed like I could not control my desire! I was just in shock, between what I saw early this morning and my intense sunburns. I really wanted to interrupt them, but I just had no fight in me.

Kelly was taking Francisco's over sized cock all the way down her throat as he worked 3 of his thick fingers inside my wife. My cock was oozing fluid as I watched the lovers go at it. The scene was hot, they seemed to really know how to pleasure each other. I could see that their intensity was undeniable. They were so wrapped into each other that they never even noticed me standing in the corner.

Listening to Kelly scream and moan in pleasure was almost too much for me, I started to feel light headed. I slowly got down on my hands and knees making my way to the end of the bed. I was hoping that my presence would not be discovered. I ducked down very low as the lovers above me moved into position. Francisco had Kelly on her back, her head was resting on the pillows. I had a perfect view, her tiny cum soaked garment was right at my nose. I could smell her excitement, it was thick in the air. Her pussy was glimmering with moisture, ready to be fucked.

Looking at his huge cock and balls I could see that he too was ready to take my wife. He was rubbing the mushroom head of his hard cock up and down her juicing cunt, lubing it up for entry. His huge balls swung in their sack no more than a foot away from me. I felt like such a fool believing that this obvious stud was gay. They appeared to be very familiar with each other's bodies, nothing much was said between them, it just seemed like my wife knew where she needed to be.

Francisco was still rubbing his cock up and down my wife's tight little honey hole. She was begging for him to fuck her hard, while thrusting her hips violently towards him! I really expected Kelly to stop the action for Francisco to put on a condom. She never said a word as Francisco continued to rub his big cock up and down her over excited pussy, her head was thrashing from side to side. I watched in disbelief just a few inches away as he pushed his bare cock into Kelly's succulent pussy. She screamed out in pleasure as he stretched her wide open. I had a perfect view as his big nuts slapped against her ass. He was all the way inside her, and I knew she was totally unprotected. My heart sank.

It was not a frantic fuck session any longer. There was lots of kissing and touching. Francisco was slow and methodical taking his time to make my young wife cum on his cock many times. They had been loving each other for over 45 minutes, I noticed Francisco beginning to waver. I assumed Kelly would tell him to pull out, but I was wrong once again. Without anything being said the lovers began kissing deeply, I could see Francisco's balls pumping and pulsing. I knew that my wife was being filled with another mans cum right at that very moment. I stared mouth agape as Francisco rested against her, plugging her full of his cum as they continued to kiss. That sat that way mumbling sweet nothings to each other. Eventually he pulled his cock from Kelly's pussy with a plop.

I got a great look at my wife's abused pussy hole. There was only a slight trickle of cum flowing from her. I stayed low, as the chances of being discovered were increasing. The two lovers laid in bed giggling and enjoying each others bodies. I could clearly hear them kissing loudly. It was then I noticed the wet spot in my pants, I must have cum at some point during my wife's mating. I don't really remember orgasming, but my underwear was full of the thickest load I can remember ever shooting.

Kelly finally spoke up "Thank you for making me feel better today. I feel so bad about how he found out. I knew only you could make it feel right again. I just can't wait to be your wife! I can't believe we are already trying for a baby! This is just all moving so fast, but I am just so in love with you and I want to make you a very happy man!"

Francisco replied,"Well I have been in love with you for so long, this all just feels so right to me. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. You make me so happy!"

I felt completely defeated. Kelly was gone, forever. I finally realized that it was all lies, Francisco was not gay, they had been lovers for some time, making it all happen right beneath my nose. I basically pushed them into each other's arms. I was just trying to be a nice guy and make Kelly happy. I felt bad for Francisco, he seemed so lonely. I thought the trip would be a great opportunity for him to loosen up and maybe find a guy.

I was just about to say something when I heard a commotion on the bed, I ducked down low once again. I popped my head up to see if the coast was clear, I saw that Kelly had moved in between Francisco's legs taking his still wet cock in her mouth. I was greeted with the sight of my wife's perfect ass and cunt only inches away from me. I was transfixed on her body, her thick nipples were hanging down, lightly rubbing on the bed. Her pussy was getting more and more juicy as she expertly swallowed her lovers cock. Suddenly a large amount of semen began to leak from her tender pussy lips. It was running down her legs and pooling on the sheets.

I watched in awe, I then noticed Kelly's left hand, she was wearing a different ring on her ring finger. Before that information could soak in Kelly changed course. Kelly took her place on top of Francisco's wide cock. Watching him fuck her on top was pretty intense, but now I had a perfect view of Kelly as she let herself down onto Francisco's hard cock. Kelly was fucking him very hard and fast. I had never seen my wife so aroused. There was no way I could ever take that kind of action, I would have cum in 10 seconds flat. I was lucky to make Kelly cum 2 times in a day, and in the last hour and half I watched her cum countless times. Now I also realized that Kelly had been holding back all of these years. She was not giving me her full potential, not like I could have handled it anyway!

Kelly must have been doing everything right because soon enough Francisco erupted in another orgasm soaking Kelly's battered cervix with more cum. Kelly screamed in simultaneous orgasm with him, one thing that rarely happened when we fucked. Kelly stayed on top of Francisco hugging him tightly and never letting his cock out from her. She wanted him to plug her closed, making sure none of that life giving fluid would escape.

I was hoping they would give me a chance to escape, I had jacked off two times watching the action in front of me. Not to mention that I was still in incredible pain, my knees were getting very sore from kneeling on them. My skin was beginning to blister, the pain was rushing to my head. I sensed the bed move, I watched as the couple made their way into the shower.

I got up and was about ready to walk out the door when I looked through the open bathroom door. What I saw really just amazed me. Kelly's hard abs were fully ripped as Francisco stood behind her sucking on her neck. Kelly had her hand on his once again hard cock. She was begging for Francisco to take her ass in the shower. The two lovers just looked so perfect together. With one final look of loss I made my way out of the room, I could hear Kelly squeal as her stud penetrated her once virgin asshole. I left feeling totally humiliated and dejected. I still held out hope that Kelly would come back, but it looked like it was going to be a total loss.

Several months later our company hit it big, our IPO was a huge success. Everyone that had spent so many hard hours on the job caught a windfall of cash. After the trip I poured myself into my work. It was all in an attempt to avoid dealing with my separation and imminent divorce. I even tried to undermine Tony at every given opportunity, but he was clean through and through. I did get a promotion and I was now VP of my own department. I no longer had to deal with Tony directly, but I still had a great hatred for him. I even managed to steal his protege away from him. A diligent employee named Dwayne. I did not really need him on my team, but I just wanted to fuck with Tony. Dwayne was a great employee, but it really seemed like he was determined to take my job from me. I had to constantly watch my back. Professionally everything was great.

I even tried to get Francisco fired from the gym, but the owner told me he no longer worked there.

I never heard another word from Kelly, although I had made many attempts, too many times to count. One day while I was out of town, I came home to find all of her belongings gone. She did not touch anything else. She even left her car and all of the jewelry I had given her over the years.

The only knowledge he had of Kelly's well being was the picture Tony had on his shelf. It was a picture of he and his wife at Francisco and Kelly's beach wedding. Sheila and Tony apparently stood as Matron of Honor and Best Man. Kelly looked very beautiful in her silken wedding dress. She was cupping her slightly swollen belly, glowing with pregnancy hormones.

With that knowledge I then discovered the wedding pictures on Kelly's social media page. Her page was open for all to view. I found myself constantly flipping through the pictures recreating the last several months of Kelly's life. There were many pictures of Francisco and Kelly living it up. They looked so happy, and Francisco appeared to be a doting father to be. The pictures even went all the way back to the original beach vacation. There were some shots of Francisco on one knee in front of a picturesque waterfall. No doubt a recreation of his proposal. The picture appeared to be professional and there was definite swell in Kelly's abdomen. I was blown away at how beautiful my ex-wife looked. Her tits were massive, and the rest of her body still looked very fit. She carried the baby like a basketball on her abdomen. From the back it was almost undetectable. Then one day Kelly's account turned private and I was essentially cut off from her world permanently.

As the divorce was finalized Kelly had contested nothing and did not ask for anything. I offered her a ridiculously low seven figure settlement check. I knew she was entitled to so much more. I was hoping she would fight it out a little, just for a chance to see her one last time. I was shocked when the papers were returned signed. That was it, my marriage to Kelly was finally over.

-back to Kelly

Francisco and I were having the time of our lives. We had a small apartment in the city. It was very close to Francisco's law office. He made the effort to spend as much time with me as possible. I was worried the passion would dwindle after our 3 week Caribbean vacation and subsequent pregnancy. That certainly was not the case. He was playing the part of the perfect boyfriend, and I was eating it all up.

I'd been having my suspicions about being knocked up. It was about 4 weeks since we had been back, I noticed unusual back pain and my tits were swelling. My nipples had become ultra sensitive, during sex I was having the most intense orgasms I had ever known. I was about three weeks overdue for my period when I finally took a home pregnancy test. I exited the bathroom crying with joy showing the little plus sign to the daddy to be!

We were both crying and kissing at the same time. Both of us were overjoyed with the news. Tony and Sheila were thrilled with the news as well. We had all gone out for a celebratory dinner, I abstained from the alcohol. It did not take long to notice that Sheila was not drinking either. That was when Sheila dropped the news that Francisco had knocked her up as well! Apparently during all the commotion Roger caused, Francisco panicked and did not to pull out, soaking her with his virile swimmers. Sheila and I were so giddy that they were going to have babies together!

Tony made a remark that since he would be raising Francisco's kid he should have open season on me! Francisco agreed stating that he wanted reciprocal favors with Sheila. I think everyone was in agreeance with that notion! Tony also mentioned that the real blame was on Roger, and that he would figure out a way to pay him back! All of us were very thrilled for each other! It was so great to have friends that we could be so open with, it really was a win/win situation!

One day a the mail arrived when I was enormous pregnant. I was two weeks overdue and really uncomfortable. I saw a letter from my divorce attorney, enclosed was a seven figure settlement check. I merely glanced at it before dropping it to the table. Francisco discovered the check a few days later, he was at home preparing the house for the baby to come home. I had given birth to a healthy baby boy and he was there the whole time coaching me through the most beautiful experience of our lives.

I was breastfeeding the baby at home a few days later on the couch when Francisco mentioned the check. I told him I could not care less, and I wanted nothing to do with it. Francisco calmly explained to me how much that money would mean for our growing family. So it was decided, we invested the check and maintained living off of Francisco's wages. He was now student debt free and we lived very well within our means. Francisco was a huge success at the law firm and everything just seemed too perfect.

- back to Roger

I eventually got remarried to the waitress from the barista. I had been banging her over the last year or so. She was my 'city' girlfriend. I never thought of her as anything permanent, she was just a distraction from when I was not with Kelly. She was very pretty and very young. She did not love me for who I was, rather for what I could give her. I really did not mind, I always wanted a trophy wife! It was a perfect arrangement. I did have very strong feelings for her, so it was a great way to keep her in my life. The arrangement really worked out for me.

After the IPO success, Cindy and I moved into a lavish mansion. She was more than happy to spend all of my money decorating it. It really was a phenomenal house. Any trace of my life with Kelly was gone. I felt like she was finally gone from me, but I would still think of her daily. There was something about Kelly that I could not let go. Even though she hurt me in the worst way possible, I still held out hope that one day she and I could be together.

I spent thousands of dollars on plastic surgery to get Cindy looking perfect. I even built an extensive gym and hired a buff trainer to work with my new wife. I wanted Kelly sick with jealousy if they ever met. I also installed a whole house clandestine surveillance system. I even had a secret control room. All of the rooms were set with automatic sensors. It was for security on one level, but I also I loved watching my wife work out. With my busy schedule I never really had time to check it out in real time.

One day I was reviewing Cindy's sessions with her trainer when it happened. Cindy was wearing next to nothing as usual, tiny black shorts and a sports bra. Her huge fake titties were straining the tensile strength of the fabric. She was laying down completing her set of bench press exercises when she suddenly reached up and pulled down her trainer's pants! I watched as she proceed to suck his average sized cock to its full potential, something she rarely did for me. It was not long before the trainer had her bent over the bench, pushing his meaty condom sheathed cock into my new wife.

12