Tickling Mommy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Master_TD
Master_TD
27 Followers

As I felt Mom nodding off to sleep, I couldn't help myself; I pulled the hem of her nightgown up around her waist once again, removed my own pants from around my waist, and began to dry-hump my mother's lovely, round ass. She moaned lightly in her sleep as I rubbed myself against her, and it wasn't long before the wonderful sensation led me to orgasm right there in my underwear as I lay snugly against my lovely mother.

I lay there in bed with her for what I guess was another hour or so, before I heard my dad's car pull up the driveway and into the garage. Quickly, I gave my mom a goodnight kiss and a final fondle, grabbed my pants, and sped into my own room to get some shut eye.

This was the beginning of a wonderful relationship with my mother that we still continue to this day, but that first week together with Mom will always be the best time of my life that I have ever had!

Master_TD
Master_TD
27 Followers
12