Tidal Wave on a Blind Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My dad. He said it was the punk rock of the fifties and sixties. Free style and rebellion against all the crappy music that came out back then. Who was first person you had sex with?"

I turned my head and gave Josie a look. "Obsess over a certain subject much?"

"Hey, I'm painting you naked. I like to build a sexual energy on the subject as I paint."

"Is that anything like Method acting?"

Josie laughed. "Method painting! I love it! Okay, head back into position and answer the question."

"Tracy Campbell."

"Again! You must have liked her. Girlfriend?"

"Hardly." I said it with way too much spite.

"Ohhh, what made for that response?"

"Not your turn. So..." I wanted to get her as personally as she got me. "How many women have you slept with?"

"At once, or altogether?"

I could feel my cheeks flush at her answer. Josie laughed. "Glad I'm not working on your face right now, not sure I have that deep a shade of red." She paused and said, "Honestly I don't keep count of something like that." Eagerly, Josie followed with, "Okay, The Tracy Campbell Story. Spill it."

"It's nothing big really," I said, trying to sound nonchalant about it. "She was a beautiful dumb slut and I was a virgin lesbian nerd. One afternoon we're hanging at my house and suddenly I'm not a virgin anymore."

"Hmm," Josie said, sounding satisfied with that answer. I was quiet as she kept working. Then out of nowhere she asked, "So what was the sex in trade for?"

"What?" I at least tried to sound shocked.

"Beautiful dumb sluts and virgin lesbian nerds don't just hang out at each other's places." Josie did a flurry of something on the canvas while I remained mute. "Let's see," she said, "You went to private school, and you specifically mentioned she was 'dumb', so I'm going to guess you did a paper for her."

I gave a big, long sigh. "Four."

Josie's head popped out from behind the canvas. "Four papers!"

"Did I mention she was beautiful?"

"You also mentioned she was a slut." Josie went back to work. "You need to work on your negotiation skills."

"Okay," I said, "who's the last girl you said 'I love you' to?"

Josie hesitated. Then, "I've never said it."

"You've never said it to any girlfriend?"

Josie smiled. "None worth saying it to so far. How about you? What's the name of the last girlfriend you said, "I love you" to."

I hesitated. "Elizabeth." Josie's eyebrow arched. "What?" I asked.

"You cringed when you said her name. I'm guessing it ended badly."

Without much humor in my voice I said, "That's another answer." I wanted to get away from this subject. "What's the dirtiest thing you've ever done?"

There was a long pause, and then her eyes dropped down shamefully and she bit her lip. "That happened in the eighth grade..."

My eyebrows rose. This was going to be juicy. Josie looked up at me with a wicked smile on her face and said, "When I wrestled in the mud with Jimmy Conlon after he stole my lunch money." It took me a second to realize that was the whole story, but as I opened my mouth to protest Josie cut in. "Ah ah! You didn't specify that it be a sexual thing."

My face sank in disappointment. "Literal bitch."

"Okay, so," she said. "I'm guessing it ended badly..."

She hadn't taken the hint. I considered telling her I didn't feel like talking about it, but Josie was a lot like her dog, she didn't like to let things go. Suddenly I heard Fearie barking just outside the door, which Josie had shut to keep the animal from distracting us. I turned to Josie and decided to be truthful. "As bad as it can get when one walks in on their girlfriend in bed with another girl."

Josie's face softened. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to-"

I shook my head. "It's okay." To avoid more questions I quickly followed with, "Actually, this is my first date since that relationship ended."

"How long ago was that?"

"Almost two years."

Josie stared at me. "Are you serious?"

"Yep."

"Wait, you've at least had some sex, right?"

I shook my head.

"No one night stands? No casual sex at all?"

Again I shook my head.

"Are you practicing to be a female monk?" I laughed at that. Josie said, "Okay, but you've got to have a serious toy collection under your bed."

I held up a finger. "That I'll admit to."

"And you must keep the battery industry in business."

"Rechargeables. It's the way of the future."

"Huh," Josie said. "You're not one of those 'Born-Again Virgins', are you?"

"A what?"

"Something I read about. Religious people who get divorced go through some kind of process that makes them virgins again."

"Uh huh. Is that a mental or physical process?"

"Mental. As far as I know they haven't figured out a way to surgically put back a hymen yet, although I wouldn't be surprised if they're working on it. And I don't know what they hell guys would do."

"Cut it off and sew on a new one!"

We broke out laughing. When we regained our composure she said, "Seriously, what's up with the sabbatical?" I started explaining it to her. My aforementioned relationship, the six degrees of lesbian dating in New York City, and how I hate having to go through the whole night of effort, blah, blah, blah. Josie was fascinated with reason number two. "I never really thought about it," she said, "but I have shared an ex with two girlfriends." Her face brightened. "How much you wanna bet you and I have one in common?"

"Let's not go there," I said curtly. The reaction on Josie's face made me realize just how nastily I said it. It was the thought that she'd known, or even worse dated, Elizabeth. I held up my hands. "I'm sorry, I just..."

"No, no. I'm the one who should be sorry. The biggest reason for your sabbatical and here I am looking to make a board game out of it."

4.

We were both silent after that. The only time Josie spoke is when she changed CD's. "This is Miles Davis," she informed me with a smile and then went back to work. A little while later Josie announced, "Okay, I'm done. Just stay there until I take a picture."

"What's the picture for? I thought you just painted one?"

Josie took a small digital camera off of a nearby table. "It's for a portfolio I'm creating. Relax, I'm not going to put it on the Internet." She clicked a few shots of me while she stood next to the canvas. Then she moved in closer, took another, and then came around to the end of the settee, took another.

"Okay," I said, how many of these do you need?" Walking right next to me, she kept clicking away, pointing the camera in my face.

I put my hands up between us. "Stop it!" I yelled with a laugh. That just egged Josie on, she laughed as she moved in closer. I let out a playful scream as she climbed on top of me and continued shooting. I opened my mouth wide and stuck out my tongue.

"Oh, sexy," Josie said as she clicked off another and then took the camera away from her face.

I looked into her eyes, and with a sultry tone I said, "You really think so?"

"Here's what I think." Josie leaned in and kissed me on the lips. I kissed back, putting my arms around her neck as we opened our mouths. I felt her hot breath and tasted her saliva, her skin smelled like apples and paint. I remembered my peeled orange body spray and my earlier hopes about having actual physical sex sometime soon. Sometime soon came sooner than I thought.

Josie kissed over my chin and down my neck until she got to my chest. I watched as she kissed lightly around my left breast, slowly closing in on the nipple until she stuck out her tongue and started circling the areola. The fingers of her left hand glided lightly over my right breast, keeping it aroused as her mouth played with my other tit. I felt my breath catch as she flicked it on the now hardened nipple. Josie paused to look up at me and flash her smile, right before she brought her head down and covered my areola with her lips. Lightly sucking on it, slowly increasing the pressure as her fingers rolled my right nipple between her thumb and forefinger.

I moaned as my hands rubbed Josie's shoulders and glided across her back. Her face came up and in a breathless tone she said, "Did you like that?"

"No," I responded sarcastically. "It was terrible."

"Well I'll just have to do better with the other one." Josie's head went to my other breast and she went straight to licking and teasing the nipple. As she sucked, her teeth grazed it, causing me to moan. Josie started kissing her way down my stomach until she was on her knees in front of me. I spread my legs open, putting one over the arm of the settee and giving Josie total access. Her nose poked into my pubic hairs, and her eyes looked up at me with a mischievous lit. "We're going to have to carve this into something tomorrow."

I liked the idea of that, especially since it implied I'd be staying the night. The feeling of Josie's tongue sliding into my folds interrupted that thought. I gasped as she ran it down to my perineum and then back up to my clit. Then she turned her head and started kissing my lips with hers, softly and slowly at first, then with more passion and more sucking. Finally her tongue came out and she pressed it into my hole and wiggled it around.

"Oh!" I called out. My right foot was on the floor and I brought it up to rest on the ball of my foot to try and give Josie better access. She started moving her tongue in and out, fucking me with it. I cried out several times, and it sounded like I was adding vocals to the Miles Davis CD still playing in the background. A few minutes later Josie switched to licking and sucking on my clit while she rubbed two fingers over my lips to moisten them and then slowly push them into my slit. I had one hand on the top of Josie's head, running it through her blonde hair while my other hand pinched and pulled on a nipple. She took her time and didn't just push me right to the edge. She'd occasionally take her mouth away and blow on my engorged and super sensitive clit, giving me both ecstasy and agony.

My first orgasm with another human being in two years was less than epic, but not by much. Just before it happened I gave out a series of low, guttural grunts in quick succession as Josie's tongue furiously attacked my clit. When I came to the peak my mouth sprang open but no sound came forth. My body shook for a while as I tried to catch my breath. Finally some ragged moans emanated from my mouth as I slid down Mount Bliss and the tension in every muscle in my body relaxed to the point where I almost melted into the settee.

Josie looked up at me with a grin on her face and some of my glistening juices on her lips. She stood up and wiped off her lips with the back of her hand. It looked crude and sexy at the same time. Then she held out her other hand. "Let's move this to the bedroom."

That statement suddenly struck fear into my head. Now it was my turn to please her, and I hadn't had sex with another woman in two years. Would I still be any good at it? Could I please Josie, or would I be a big disappointment? I took her hand and she helped me to my feet, leading me out of the studio and down the hallway. From the other end of the hall Fearie ran up to Josie, barking and growling and snarling. "Not now sweetie! Mommy's a little busy."

Just as Fearie started snapping at my feet Josie pulled me into the bedroom and shut the door on the crazy animal. Josie turned and we stood there silently staring at each other. She had a look of pure lust in her eyes, and all I kept wondering was if I could please this woman. I wasn't sure why I felt the need, but it was there. On the other side of the door Fearie barked and scratched. Josie came forward and pushed me down onto the bed, then stood looking over me like some conquest. She climbed on top of me and we started kissing again.

I rolled us over and kissed my way down to Josie's breasts, briefly teased her nipples with my tongue, and then worked my way slowly down her body with kisses and licks. I completely avoided her pussy, going around the mons on one side and then started from her belly button again and kissed down the other side. Alternating kisses back and forth as I moved down the insides of her legs, when I got to her feet my tongue licked around a bit before I sucked on a few toes, especially the one with the ring.

My hands slid slowly up her body as I crawled back up to her face and we shared another kiss as Josie turned us back over. The king-sized bed gave us plenty of room to play, and Josie broke the kiss and propped herself up on her arms, giving me access to her breasts, which I caressed and kissed and sucked on. The loud moans that came from Josie scared me at first, but the more she did it the more my confidence grew that I was doing something right.

"Bite it," she said as I sucked on her left nipple. I brought my teeth down on the nipple and slowly applied pressure, careful not to go too hard too fast. When I hit a certain point she cried out, more from pleasure than from pain, but I took that as the cue for what worked. I sucked some more and then bit down again and Josie cried out again, cupping my head from behind with one arm while steadying herself with the other.

I moved to the other nipple and gave it the same treatment, much to Josie's audible delight, and after spending a while going back and forth Josie pulled back and scooted up so that she was sitting on my face. After two years, that pungent, tangy odor came to my nostrils smelling sweeter than hot fudge melted over ice cream. I brought my arms around her hips and held her in place while my tongue went to work on her pussy, licking and rolling and swirling, enjoying that taste. As Josie moaned in pleasure she steadied herself straight over me, with her arms behind her so they could reach down and play with my nipples. As my tongue danced over and around her clit her fingers toyed and pinched my breasts and nipples. Then Josie leaned back and spread her legs open more, and I licked up and down her slit several times before sticking my tongue inside and moving it around. I played between moving it in and out slowly and jabbing it quickly, causing her to moan and writhe. The fingers of my left hand went to her clit and caressed it, and that's when Josie called out, "Oh wow!"

Hearing those kinds of reactions quelled my trepidations. I couldn't hear the dog outside the door anymore; the evil thing must have decided to go to bed. Meanwhile Josie was making enough noise to wake the dead. She gyrated her hips and moved up and down as I continued to lick, suck and frig her. Throwing her head back she shook and came. Climbing off of my head she fell beside me on the bed. We were both breathing heavy. Josie said, "For a girl who spent the last two years playing with toys, you've still got some skills."

She pulled back the covers and once we were underneath we snuggled into each other's arms, shared a few kisses and then drifted off to sleep.

5.

Six thirty is the normal time I get up for work. The room was dark when I woke, and looking at bright digital numbers that said it was six fifty gave me an 'Oh Shit' moment. But before I got out of bed it dawned on me that it was Saturday morning. Very few things can beat waking up early only to realize it's your day off, and one of those things is looking over and remembering you're not in bed alone. Josie was snoring lightly beside me. I cuddled up to her and fell back asleep.

When I woke again it was because something was buzzing. Actually it felt like something was buzzing on me. I slowly opened my eyes and Josie was next to me, propped up on her elbow. Her other arm was under the covers and I could feel something plastic vibrating against my stomach, moving down over my mons. "Hey," Josie said, smiling at me. "This is your wake up call." She leaned down and started kissing me softly on the lips. I spread open my legs as the vibrator moved down between my other lips. Josie rubbed the tip up and down my slit and then all around until I was good and wet. I gasped as she slid the vibrator in slowly while simultaneously pushing her tongue into my mouth. I reached out and massaged her left breast and she started moving the vibe in and out and our tongues dueled. As we broke from the kiss I said, "So is this what you told Ben we were going to do?"

Josie smiled. "No, this is." On an in stroke Josie took her hand off the vibe and her face pulled away from mine. She pulled the covers down and said, "Lay across the bed."

I did as she said, switching my position so I lay stretched from bedside to bedside. My feet were towards the left side of the bed and Josie laid next to me so her feet were towards the right. She made it so we were laying on our sides in a sixty-nine, and we each raised a leg so we could put faces to crotches. Josie started licking as her hand came around to move the vibrator again. I got my left arm underneath her hip and as I licked and sucked both my hands came around to play with her folds. After a minute I maneuvered a finger into her slit, and then another followed it. Josie continued to eat me as she varied how fast she slid the vibe in and out. I'd forgotten how incredible it felt to have someone else do that, to the point where I occasionally took my face away from my work in order to squeeze my eyes shut in ecstasy and cry out as my body enjoyed the flow of pleasure. Josie responded with pleasured moans, especially when I ran one lubricated finger over her rosebud. I teased it and occasionally gave it a little pressure. But I didn't get in there because Josie suddenly came and not long after I did the same. We repositioned ourselves so we were lying on the pillows again, hugging and kissing. Josie gave her mischievous smile and said, "I knew you were a naughty girl, touching my butt like that."

"I got a thing for butts, and yours is sexy as hell."

"Well, butts aside, I've gotta pee." Josie got up and made her way towards the bathroom. I watched her naked body walk away from me.

"Nice ass!" I yelled. Josie stopped in the doorway and shook it. Then she turned right and went into the bathroom, which was right next to the bedroom. I closed my eyes and snuggled up under the warm covers, feeling wholly satisfied and safe, basking in the glow of good sex with someone I really like. It had been a long time since that happened.

Suddenly the phone rang. My eyes popped open and I stared at it on the bedside table. In the other room Fearie started barking. I didn't plan on answering it, but when I looked over at the caller ID unit sitting on the table I saw a number that I knew by heart. I picked it up. "Hello, this is Gretchen."

There was a pause. "Gretch?" Olivia sounded good and confused. "I thought I dialed Josie's number?"

"You did."

There was another pause, and then I had to hold the phone away from my ear because Olivia started screaming. When I dared to risk my hearing again I heard, "My girl got some! My girl got some! My girl got some!!!!" Just then Josie walked in and when she saw the phone she said, "Olivia?"

I nodded and Josie jumped onto the bed and grabbed the phone from me. She said, "Hey, Olivia, who is this crazy bitch you set me up with? No, she forced me to come back here and then she tied me to the bed and took advantage of me all night!" Josie looked at me and smiled, then to Olivia, "No, I'm not complaining. You just should have warned me that she was such a ferocious lover. And furthermore...uh!" I sat up looking at Josie as she feigned a struggle. "Uh! Olivia! She's jumping me again! I gotta go! Call the police...in two hours!" Josie leaned across me and slammed the phone into its cradle. Her body dropped and she lay across me.

"We're not really going at it again, are we?" I asked.

"Oh God no. I'm not even sure I have the energy to make breakfast."

"So it's settled then, I'm buying breakfast."