Tie Me Up And Confess Your Secrets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
andtheend
andtheend
786 Followers

"Don't be blaming you sucking Mike's cock more than a hundred times on me having to work late and not having the chance to call you. My job has given you the lifestyle you so enjoy, Julie. You don't even have to work, except for that little part-time job you have at the gift shop downtown," I said giving her a hard look, while making eye contact. "I never cheated on you, Julie."

Then, I thought about the stripper, my secretary, and that woman in New York when I was there on business, oh, and those twins at the convention in LA. Wow, that was a fun time. Yet, it's really not considered cheating, unless she finds out about it.

"You told me that you went out with some people from work. You finally came home drunk after midnight. Michael stayed with me. I may have been a little drunk. You know me with alcohol. After one drink I'm tipsy and I had three while waiting for you to come home."

"Then, what happened?"

"We were sitting together on the couch watching television, an X rated adult movie. Then, before I know it, he was kissing me and we were making out. He started feeling my tits through my blouse and I was feeling his cock through his pants. When he reached up my skirt and started fingering me through my panties, tracing my slit with his fingertips, before sticking his hand down my panties, I was so hot and horny for him that I blew him. Between him touching me like that and the alcohol, I couldn't wait to suck his cock."

"Did you fuck?"

"No, we never made love. I only gave him blowjobs," she said making eye contact and I believed her, that sounded like Michael only out for himself.

"And what about all those other times?"

"Well, once I got by the first time, it was easier the second time and no big deal all those other times. It was just a blowjob. It wasn't like we were really having sex."

"So, if Susan, our next door neighbor blew me, that wouldn't be sex."

"She'd never blow you."

"Why not?"

"You're not her type."

"What's wrong with me that I'm not her type. I'm not a bad looking--"

"She's lesbian."

"She is?"

"Yeah."

"How do you know?"

"Let's not go there right now, okay? I really don't want to talk about it," she said breaking eye contact. "Let's just talk about Mike. Okay?"

"Wait, Julie, did you have sex with Susan?"

"Just the one time. It was hot. I was drunk. We went skinny dipping and one thing led to another and--"

"Are you kidding me? What are you deranged? Are you a sex addict? First Michael and now a lesbian affair with our next door neighbor, Susan? What else have you done, while I'm at work?"

"Nothing, nothing else happened. It was only Mike and Susan that I had an extramarital affair."

"I can't believe it, Julie. Having sex with Susan is one thing. Sex between two women is really not even considered sex."

"What? Her licking my pussy and me licking her pussy is not considered sex? Then, what is it considered, Tommy?"

"Entertainment."

"You're fucked up. Did you know that? You're really fucked up, Tommy. What I had with Susan was beautiful sex. She gave me an orgasm, something that you haven't give me in a while," she said shooting me down with a stare, "and something that Michael never gave me."

"I'm hurt, Julie. I don't care about Susan," I said hoping that I could watch them together one day. "I'd rather you have blown a stranger than having given Mike--"

"I did."

"You did what?"

"I blew a stranger."

"What do you mean you blew a stranger?"

"A guy came to the door selling magazines, I invited him in and one thing led to another and I blew him. I sucked his cock."

"Julie, what the fuck? Are you kidding me?"

"I don't know why I did it, but I did. It was a wicked thing to do and maybe had I not blown Mike a few dozen times by then I never would have done that, but I did."

"Fuck! Untie me," I said pulling at my ties. "So that I can call my lawyer and get a fucking divorce. Some Valentine's Day this turned out to be. I hate Valentine's Day. It's over fucking rated, an understatement. If Cupid was here, I'd ask him to shoot me in the head with an arrow instead of in the ass."

"Duh! Cupid doesn't shoot you in the ass, he shoots you in the heart."

"Duh, yourself blondie, there's no such person as Cupid."

"Don't be such a jerk, Tommy, next you'll be telling me there's no Easter Bunny and there's no Santa Claus."

"Never mind. I give up. Just tell me about the stranger you sucked off."

"No," she said. "Not until you promise you won't be mad."

"I promise I won't be mad. Now, untie me."

"I don't believe you. Your face is all red and that vein is sticking out of your forehead in the way it was when that guy hit your car by accident."

"The veining sticking out is not from being mad. It's from feeling like I'm about to have a heart attack. Besides, the man hit my brand new GT500, while texting." I took a breath and tried to relax. "Just tell me what happened."

"There's not much to tell. He was just some guy who came to the door selling magazines, a young guy, a college student. He had the new Playgirl magazine and I started getting horny when I was looking through it. I offered him a drink, some wine. When I looked over at him, he had this huge erection and I couldn't stop staring at it. Then, one thing led to another, he kissed me and I kissed him back, while rubbing his cock through his jeans and then I blew him."

"What happened to you, Julie? You were a virgin when I met you. You told me that I was the only man you had been intimate with when I asked you to marry me and--"

"A virgin? I never told you that. You imagined that. I wasn't a virgin, Tommy."

"You weren't? But you said you were."

"For Christ sakes, Tommy, I was a cheerleader on the college football team. I had a lot of team spirit back then and attended a lot of frat parties. Except for the coaches and the water boy, I practically had sex with the whole team."

"Untie me."

I tried to look calm and not look so angry by willing the vein that pops out of my head back inside.

"Okay, I'll untie you, Tommy, but promise to be nice."

"I promise."

Julie untied me and as soon as she did, I pushed her back on the bed.

"Stop, Tommy. What are you doing? You're hurting me. You promised to be nice."

"I lied. Now, it's my turn," I said grabbing the ties.

I tied her wrist to one bedpost and her other wrist to the other. Then, I tied each of her ankles. I grabbed my camera and took photos of her naked and tied to the bed.

"Tommy, untie me. Please don't take photos of me like this. I'm so exposed. What are you going to do with those?"

"These will make great Christmas cards next year, don't you think? You're mother will be so proud of you. Or I can just post them on the Internet to My Naked Wife. Or I can just call all my friends over for them to have their way with you, a gangbang. You'd like that, wouldn't you? Or I can just blackmail you with these photos and make you do whatever I want whenever I want it done."

"If I have a choice, I'd rather you do the latter than any of the former," she said being submissive.

"Maybe I should just give you a spanking."

"I deserve being spanked. I've been a bad girl but, wait, don't you dare. Tommy!"

Just the way she said it pissed me off. She knew I wouldn't spank her, but she was wrong. I was so pissed that I pushed her off to the side and whacked her ass with my hand as hard as I could, until her ass was raw red and until she was crying.

"Now, you can start making amends by being my sex slave. Suck my cock," I said walking closer to the bed and positioning my cock by her mouth.

Julie gave me the best blowjob I ever had. I guess practicing on Michael more than one hundred times has made her a better cock sucker. Wait until I see that dirty bastard.

Between Julie being more promiscuous and admitting to being bi-sexual, maybe this Valentine's Day won't be so bad after all.

andtheend
andtheend
786 Followers
12