Tied and Paddled Ch. 03

Story Info
Dee needs to be abused.
3k words
4.41
29.7k
6
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/15/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baremetal
baremetal
253 Followers

Dee walked through the lobby of the hotel on Lex's arm, feeding her arousal as she watched other men's eyes devour her. Lex had pushed all the right buttons upstairs in his room, she always oozed sex but he had turned everything up a notch, she was wet, craving cock, dressed to thrill, her breasts bared with every step she took as her loosely tied halter swayed with her movement, the cool air caressing her smooth bare cuntlips hardly hidden under her super short wrap around skirt. She had not felt this aroused or sensuous in years and her mind and body were basking in the sexual heat she was throwing off, the look in her eyes, the exquisite scent of her swollen pussy enveloped her space, her body movements all advertised this was a woman that needed to be fucked hard and long,and more than once. She had no idea what Lex had planned for her now, she had seen the large bulge in his pants upstairs and was already fantasizing of just staying in and fucking and sucking him silly but knew deep down he was not finished throwing gas on her sexual fire and she was sure he would take her even higher.

She watched as the porters and doormen at the hotel all gave her lusty looks, the lucky elder doorman that held the door of their cab she treated to a nice long look at her bald cunt before closing her door. She could see the cabby adjust his mirror as her legs parted for his viewing pleasure, she adored letting men look under her skirt.

Lex explained to her they were going to a very large upscale club that catered to a mostly male clientele with trophy women in tow. It should be especially busy tonight as there had been a large prize fight in town earlier and the champ had defended his title, so a lot of already pumped up guys would be celebrating.

"Should be a lot of elderly well dressed men looking to fuck a pretty young slut like you Dee, so lets make sure we display your charms for all to see." Dee sighed as she snuggled under his arm, his fingers landing on her bare nipple and twisting it hard.

"Elderly is not the right term Master, mature and experienced is probably a better term, and I will be the perfect trophy woman for you. Will I get to enjoy your cock soon Master, I am so horny for your touch I could explode?"

Lex gave her nipple an extra special twist, pulling a moaning yes from her lips as he answered. "Soon enough my sweet little slut, soon enough."

They arrived in front of the club and Dee made sure to flash the doorman, she would make sure as many people as possible would see her nakedness, and Lex was quite a help. They toured the club, up and down stairs, always letting her take the outside of the staircase so anyone from below could look up her skirt, through the billiard rooms, main dance floor and bar. The club was quite packed, lots of well dressed men, and Dee was enjoying the frank open stares she was receiving. Lex asked her if she was comfortable with the layout of the club and she nodded. He asked her if she was ready to perform, to show what a hot sexy slut she was and she looked up in his eyes with adoration and nodded again.

Lex took her by the hand and led her to the men's washroom, holding the door for her then leading her to an empty stall. Lex undid his pants and sat down on the toilet, motioning Dee to drop to her knees. "Show me what you can do cocksucker." he said loudly

Dee dropped to her knees between Lex's naked thighs, her eyes taking in his cock for the first time, her mouth already watering anticipating his taste. Her hands moved to his shaft, nice and thick, her fingers just able to circle him with lots of cock showing above her stacked hands. She sighed with approval as she saw he was not circumcised, lots of greasy floppy skin to be sucked. She looked up into his eyes and smiled, telling him how beautiful his cock was, then slowly lowered her mouth to take him between her lips for a first taste, letting her tongue swirl under his foreskin and along his slit where his man flavour would be the strongest, moaning with pleasure as his first drop of precum escaped his hole. She flushed with excitement as she realized she was on her knees in the men's room sucking a delicious cock with the door to the stall wide open, other men coming and going, all of them aware of what she was doing, her skirt high enough to show her ass and cunt to as she bent to suck at Lex. Her eyes opened and looked up at Lex with total submission, wanting and needing to please his every wish. Lex returned her look and motioned for her to lower herself more to suck his balls, bending her more and raising her now naked ass and engorged pussy for all to see. She moaned with approval as she suckled his tangerine sized balls in their smooth shaven sack , Lex rubbing his shaft back and forth on her face with one hand as he guided her mouth with the other, telling her all the while what to do and congratulating her on her cock sucking abilities.

She moved her sucking lips up from his ball sack to his shaft, letting her spit lubricate his cock for her hands, squeezing precum from his slit she spread it with the palm of her hand over his fat cockhead as she pulled back his foreskin, her mouth engulfing his tip as his foreskin slipped back up to caress her lips as if in a kiss. One hand moved to gently milk his balls as the other pumped his long thick shaft, her mouth sucking him powerfully, her cheeks hollow with her need to pull his delicious cream from his slit for her to devour, she could feel him twitch with need in her mouth as she tongue loved his head, could feel his balls rise in their silky smooth sack as he prepared to spurt for her. God she had not had a strange cock in her mouth for so long, and this one was so perfect for her, she sucked even with even more fervour, moaning with passion and need, her tone changing to thanks and praise as he shot off in her throat, she swallowed his first few spurts then slid off to just maintain his spasming head in her mouth, reveling in the taste and feel of this beautiful meat popsicle between her lips.

As Dee finished sucking the last few morsels of his seed from his wilting dick Lex took his cock in hand and wiped the residue on her face and hair, then had her stand so he had room to pull up his pants. He looked at her closely and smiled.

"You're breath smells like cock Dee, and your scent is a mix of your juicy cunt with a touch of my cum, are you ready to continue now?" She nodded quickly, ready for his instructions, deep down hoping to ride his wonderful cock right here in the toilet.

Instead, Lex walked her back out into the club and she followed him to a table overlooking both floors. He ordered a bottle of champagne and they both watched as the sommelier opened and poured for him to taste, and left. He offered her an empty champagne glass and then told her what he wanted from her.

"I want you to bring me back this glass with a man's cum in it, and each time you do I will give you a little champagne to mix with it as you drink it down. You must not leave the club, can and should use your hands, mouth, tits, cunt and ass to get them hard and ready to spew, then collect the cum and bring it back here to drink in front of me. Any that cum inside you I'm sure will be enjoyable for you and them, but will not count. You will continue until I am satisfied all of you has been well used."

Dee tingled with excitement as she turned and surveyed the club in a different way, now she had no guaranteed cock , she was on the hunt for cum filled meat to satisfy her hunger and her Master's orders. She had not walked very far when a gentleman came up to her, resting his hand on her naked ass. "I saw you suck his cock in the washroom, I want you to suck mine." His hand came out of his pocket and he pressed money into her hand as he squeezed her ass cheek. Dee had to lean against him for a moment as her legs buckled beneath her as she balanced on high heels, her cunt juicing with orgasm as she clutched the money to her chest, God it was so arousing to be paid for sucking cock, what a dirty little whore she had become this evening, and she loved it.

"Do you have any special place baby or just back in the bathroom?" she asked, her fingers grazing his shaft through his pants. Bathroom was fine with him but he wanted the door closed on the stall. She smiled and said OK, her feet were going to be seen under the door anyway. He had a nice cock, she sucked him like a prostitute would, then just as he was ready to pop she told him she wanted to blow him into her glass. "I want to drink your cum while I'm sitting with my boss, the guy you saw me suck before." He had no issues with that so she easily pumped him into her glass. As she left the stall there was another gentleman asking if she would be back. She smiled and wiped the back of her hand over her mouth as she hoisted her cum loaded glass.

"I'll be back in a moment baby, just give me a second." she mewed to him as her fingers squeezed his hardness. She quickly made her way back to Lex, holding up her champagne glass of cum for his inspection, smiling inwardly as she felt a breast slip out from under her halter with her movement and feeling naughty enough to leave it exposed. Lex poured some champagne in her glass and they toasted each other, Lex watching as she sipped her champagne, obviously swirling the cum infused drink in her mouth before swallowing.

"I almost forgot how delicious cum tasted." She whispered to him, holding his eyes as she drained her glass. She giggled and told him she had to run, already have another customer, then gave him the money her first man had given her.

"He paid me for sucking his cock, it felt so dirty to take the money for something I love to do, but it made me feel even more whorish and slutty. I'm so wet Master, I hope the next guy wants to fuck."

Dee's next customer had waited for her in the washroom and quickly pulled her into a stall, pressed some money into her hand as he bent her over the toilet, flipping her skirt up and fingering her pussy for a second.

"Jesus your cunt is wet and ready you randy little bitch." is all he said, Dee could hear the sound of his zipper opening and the smooth hardness of his cock moving between her cuntlips a moment later. She moaned as her rubbed himself on her prominent clit then slid deeply into her hole, his hands moving to maul her tits as he pistoned in and out of her, Dee arching her back to tilt her hips so she could receive more of his cock with each thrust, her hands pressed hard against the cold tile wall. She could sense he was preparing to climax and started to explain how she needed to collect his cum in her glass when she could feel him swell and pulse inside her. Feeling his hot cum splash inside her was to much for her to take, her body also started to convulse with pleasure as she ground herself against his crotch, their mixed wet dripping down her thighs. She had not been able to collect his cum, but had thoroughly enjoyed him filling her pussy with his cream. He was done and was not in a talk and cuddle mood. leaving the door open.

Dee looked behind her to see another client, he had heard of her request to collect semen in her glass and was willing to provide her a sample if she would jerk him off while eating out his asshole. He did not wait for her answer, just moved into the stall, making her sit on the toilet as he dropped his pants and moved his ass back towards her. Her fingers moved to spread his cheeks, the sweaty masculine smell of his body intoxicating as her mouth lowered to his puckered hole, her lips and tongue making love to his ass as one hand pulled on his cock, spreading his precum and her spit for lubrication, her other hand clutching her champagne glass, she was not about to miss this guys cum shot. She could tell he was close, gasping for breath as her tongue fucked his asshole while her hand pumped his rigid shaft, moving her glass to the tip of his cock as she applied extra pressure to the sensitive area just under the ridge of his swollen cockhead, pulling back from his ass to watch his ball sack tighten as his testicles released his seed, giving her a few nice thick spurts for her trouble. No money was offered as he just smiled and zipped up, but Dee didn't care, she had a glass of spunk to take out to Lex.

She sat across from Lex , watching as his eyes slid over her body as he poured her a little champagne.

"Looks like you got fucked Dee, was he any good?" he asked as he gestured to the glistening line of cum dripping down the inside of her thigh.

Dee was embarrassed and quickly grabbed a napkin but Lex held her wrist tightly.

"Leave it so others can see you are a cum slut Dee." was all he said, and she shuddered as a mix of humiliation and exhibitionist pleasure churned inside her, knowing others would see and know she was dripping cum from her freshly fucked hole. She swirled her glass to mix the champagne and cum then swilled it back, smiling at Lex as she slipped of her stool. She cruised by the men's washroom but there was no obvious clients, and she wandered through the club until she ended up in one of the billiard rooms. There were a half dozen gentlemen in the room and she flushed with excitement as they looked her over, sensing how available her body was, how deep her need was for them to use her, over and over. She licked her lips and made eye contact with every one of them, then waited as one of them became spokesman for the group.

Very quickly they realized there was no need for formalities as the door was closed as she was being stripped of her top and skirt, more than half a dozen cocks vying for her cunt, ass and mouth, none of her holes or hands empty for very long before the next hard shaft took the place of the wilted. She pleaded with at least one of them blow in her glass and they obliged, but the rest enjoyed her orifices to deposit their sperm, so each of her holes were filled to overflow, used by multiple men until they were spent. Dee was bent over a corner of the pool table, her ass and cunt available, many of her customers enjoying both, her mouth always full cleaning her last fuck or helping harden a soft one for another go at her. She had orgasmed at least a dozen times but was still in an incredibly horny state, she had not been used so thoroughly for many years and had enjoyed every minute so far, but craved more, much more. She grunted her way through another climax as she felt a thick cock spasm in her ass, blasting molten heat deep inside her, realizing he was the last as he moved around to her mouth so she could clean off the spunky residue from his softening shaft. She sucked him, hoping to make him strong again, but he was done, as were the others. She dressed and collected her cum glass and left the room, moving back to Lex.

She smiled at him as she held out her glass to receive some champagne, knowing she looked like she had just been used by half a dozen guys.

"So did my little fuck pig have a good time?" he asked and all she could do was nod.

"Ready for more?" he questioned and could see the burning need for more cock was still bright in her eyes.

They finished the champagne and then Lex led her around the club one more time so everyone could see how covered she was in cum, her little tits red and swollen from being pinched and slapped, her lipstick all smeared, her hair matted, stockings ripped, inner thighs wet and her swollen cuntlips hanging open and low, exposed to all as she climbed the stairs, her asshole stretched and gaping wide. She wasn't sure what was next but knew how excited she was to be so used and displayed at the same time, the bulge of Lex's pants still catching her eye.

baremetal
baremetal
253 Followers