Tied at War

Story Info
Two officers aboard a ship enjoy each other.
1.6k words
3.57
23.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stood on the deck, the cold mist blowing and hitting her, chilling her and wetting her to the core. She was soo cold, but she had to finish her watch. She was on destroyer in the north Atlantic. This was WWIII. She was fighting on the side of the Russian Federation. She did not know what became of her family, or her love, but felt they had perished in the limited nuclear exchange.

Her thoughts where snapped back to reality when she heard a bellow: "ALL GUNNERS TO YOUR STATIONS! HANDS STARBOARD AFT! HANDS PORTSIDE AFT! MAN THE DEPTH CHARGES!" Then she heard the distinctive "PING PUNG" of SONAR. She knew a submarine was near by. Running to the starboard aft quickly, she thought that all she wanted was someone warm to hold, not to kill sons and daughters below the ocean.

Once again, her thoughts were roused back to reality. This time, the bellow was, "SET DEPTH CHARGES FOR 220 METERS! DROP AT 25M INTERVALS!" Quickly she set them and began pushing them over, each making a splash as it hit the water, then a thundering BOOOOOOOOOM, followed by a column of water bursting up into the air. She was on starboard aft charges. A loud explosion rocked the water, this time, debris and bodies floated up to surface, or rather parts of what use to be beautiful and brave young men and women. The man at the deck house bellowed "TARGET HAS BEEN ELIMINATED! ALL HANDS STAND BY, AT EASE." She felt sick. The explosion came from her side; could she have just killed 160 people? Then, a man in a uniform came running up the ladders and said "WOOOOHOOOo I popped the fuckers! I AM GOD! I HAD LIFE AND DEATH POWER!" She recognized him to be a torpedo gunner. Aleksandra was sick at his antics, but relived it wasn't her.

Another man walked up to her. He wore the rank of captain, but was not "the captain" as such, most likely a wardroom officer - or was he? The badge on his arm was that of Spetsnaz. He must have been visiting the ship, likely dropped off after a raid. He saw her wet and cold and tired looking. He put a arm around her. "Sergeant, you are relived of duty!"

Her eyes went wide and she looked at him. "What do you mean, it is my watch?" Aleksandra asked.

"What I mean is, you look cold and tired and rather green. Why don't you come to my quarters, I have officers' quarters, much quieter and warmer then seamen's mess." She blushed, but could not resist. She was sick and tired of the sailors gawking at her and making innuendo.

She whimpered, "Thank you captain...?"

He replied, "Call me Kesha." With that, he put a hand on her hip and walked with her into his room. "Do you want dry clothes, Aleksandra?" She smiled, she was very, very cold, the mist had soaked though to her under things.

Aleksandra nodded. "Sure, if it is no trouble."

"None at all. Give me your wet ones and I go fetch dry for you." Aleksandra turned red and hesitated. She hated been seen nude by a man, but she complied, slowly taking her clothes off and handing them over. Kesha made neither gawked nor made rude innuendo; he just made her feel good with his words "You are so fit! Yet feminine, I like this." With no more, he made off to get clothes.

Maybe 10 minutes later he returned. She, naked under his sheets, looked up. The sheet did not cover her at all, it draped over her breasts and hips. He could see her erect nipples though it. "My, my, I did not know it was so cold in here." Kesha said as he looked her body, a mixture of awe and respect in his eyes. For you see, Kesha was not like the salty sailors. He loved and admired the female body, and not in a raw fuck toy way. He just loved it.

Aleksandra looked at him and said, "Can I have my clothes?" Kesha handed them to her, but she checked the label. "These are wrong size!"

Kesha said back, "Nothing else around. They must do."

She groaned stiffly as she tried to move. "Aleksandra you look sore," Kesha said.

"I am." Aleksandra replied.

"Roll on your stomach," Kesha ordered. Aleksandra felt nervous, and very, very scared. She was not sure what he was doing. Then she felt her hands start over her back. She was terrified, but she could not do anything. He was an officer! If he was indeed going to rape her, then he would face the firing squad, but if he wisent, it would be mutiny to disobey him.

His hands began softly massaging her back. She moaned out, it felt so nice! He worked his way down her back, over her behind. He grinned and lightly laid a kiss on her behind. Aleksandra giggled and felt embarrassed, but not scared, he was being so gentle with her. He continued down her legs and to her feet, where he once again, laid a kiss, one on each ankle. She moaned again, it felt so nice to be gently touched. He spoke again, "Aleksandra roll on your back now." She did. His eyes met her light blue eyes and never left. She tried to cover her self, but some of her light brown pubic hair and her pink folds still showed. Kesha continued massaging her - her breasts, her stomach, her pelvis, her legs and feet. She was in heaven! Aleksandra reached up and pulled Kesha's head down for a kiss, a soft, gentle, shy kiss. Kesha kissed back and smiled. "You like this Aleksandra?"

Aleksandra looked at him and said, "YES!"

Then, without warning, Kesha Hand cuffed her to the bed. Her ankles and wrists were bound, though gently and with much care. It did not hurt at all. Her eyes went wide. "What are you doing?"

Kesha replied, "I am making it so if a Wardroom Officer walks in, I say I have prisoner from my raid. I won't hurt you, I promise." Aleksandra sighted softly, she was slightly aroused by it, it was a secret fantasy of hers, but she was also terrified of him. Then he straddled her, and kissed her lips. "May I, Aleksandra, you have choice, if you so say no, I let you go. I am not a rapist. I am solider!"

Aleksandra blushed and looked at him. "You may, but please, be gentle, I have never had consensual sex before, I have only been raped." Kesha's eyes went wide. Anger built in him; he hated rape, now he wanted to just kill the rapists. But he maintained composure. "I will be gentle Aleksandra, I promise."

Kesha slide into her gently. Her wide hips bucked gently and a soft moan escaped her mouth. He kept pumping in her gently, all the while with a hand on her heart. He looked into her eyes. "Aleksandra, are you enjoying, or want me to stop?" he asked.

Aleksandra said, though a moan, "I like, Do not stop." She slide her hand to take his, he squeezed her hand. He kept going. He watched her eyes go wide, and her heart beat go up. Her moans were soft and sweet. Kesha took it slow. He was running his hand over her silky, smooth, white skin the whole time. He was set on making her enjoy all of it, and wanted her to have no regrets.

He reached into the pocket in his pants on the floor and found a small tool. It was a chip puller. It looked like a little clamp. Looking into Aleksandra's eyes, he asked, "Aleksandra, may I use this?" He held it over her nipple.

She was scared, but said yes. He put it on her nipple, and she bit down, as it hurt. He continued softly rubbing her skin. She was moaning, despite the pain.

He then took of the chip puller. It hurt even more when it came off, but her nipple felt very sensitive now. Kesha sucked on her nipple as he thrust into her. She was moaning louder, as she loved her breasts being touched. Kesha felt her hips bucking up harder, and her tightening around him. He wondered how much longer he could hold. He wanted Aleksandra to climax. He pumped slower and sucked her nipple harder. Trying to save him self a bit, and still stimulate her. Then it happened. Aleksandra pulled against her bonds, and her vagina contracted tight. Kesha let him self go inside her. It felt so nice being with her.

They lay beside each other and talked and touched each other for about 20 minutes. Then, the whole ship shuddered. He heard the bellow: "ALLLL HANDS ON DECK! ALL HANDS TO YOUR STATIONS!" He knew they were under attack. Kesha and Aleksandra ran up and exploded out the hatch. A large vessel was attacking them, large, but not larger then them. Just then, Kesha saw a sniper on the other vessel aiming at them. He dove to cover Aleksandra, and felt the stinging burn of a bullet enter his shoulder. It hurt, but he was 6'4" and 240lbs of muscle. It was not going to let him watch Aleksandra be shot. He ducked her head down the hatch and ran towards a 6" deck gun. Under fire, but all the shots missing, he made it. He took aim, and BOOOOM, the sniper and his whole post ceased to exist. Without recounting the battle, later, Aleksandra and Kesha both wore red stars at the altar together, being wed in uniform.