Tied on Display

Story Info
Tied on display.
1k words
4.06
77.1k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All she wore was a pair of black stockings.

Then men were led into the large ballroom. As soon as they entered, their murmur ceased. All was silent. In the middle of the ballroom, under a spotlight, was she. Facing away from them so they could only see her from behind. Her hands were stretched apart and tied to metal hooks in the walls. Her feet were locked to the floor. Her hair was silky auburn and shoulder length. She turned her head to look at them. She was breathtaking.

The hooks in the wall were attached to wheels that began to turn forward. Since she couldn't step forward, she naturally had to bend to keep her wrists from getting bruised. Bent over, her hair cascaded down over her head. In this humiliating position, she was quite a sight.

"You may step forward and explore for yourself."

Her hips were smooth and shining with scented oils. Her stockings were made of wool. In contrast to the jet black stockings, as his gaze trailed upward, her pussy was soft pink and very inviting. As he went closer, he could see that she was starting to get wet. Hmm, she likes all these eyes on her body.

He ran a finger down the top of her butt, caressing the line of her pussy and finally stopping at her clitoris. She let out a soft gasp that no one in the room heard. Except him. He smirked. With his middle finger, he started rubbing circles into her clitoris. Her pussy was truly glistening now. He circled around till he was standing over her face.

She could see herself reflected on his polished leather shoes. She could see her breasts dangling underneath her and how the spotlight outlined her pussy. It made her face flush and heart beat faster. She heard a sound and tried to look up. She didn't have to look too far. His big hands were unbuttoning his jeans and before she could take in a full breath, his penis whipped out. She looked up at him although she could guess what was coming.

In one rough motion, he thrust his long hard penis into her mouth. Her first reaction was to gag. He withdrew himself only to thrust himself back inside, deeper this time. She ran her tongue along his length and then began to circle it round and round the head. She almost couldn't keep up and he increased his speed, going in and out of her, his hands clutching her hair to hold her face up. All the other eyes in the hall took the sight in. Her pussy, now beginning to drip down the inside of her thighs, rocking forward and backward with each of his thrusts.

Another man stepped forward. He brushed his palm over her thighs, over her soft round butt, trailing down her back and going forward until they were cupping her breasts. The former man did not stop fucking her mouth so the second one had to firmly grope her breasts to keep them within his grip. He kneeled and pinched her nipples and she moaned on the other man's cock. His cock was now fucking her faster and faster. He was on the verge. Her juices had trickled down and soaked into her stockings. A third man reached up to her, the front of his trousers veritably bulging, and slipped her stockings down to her ankles. Then he smacked her hard on her right butt, and then smacked it again, and again. Her pussy felt open, exposed and drenched. Seeing this he unzipped his trousers and freed his thick cock.

She felt violated and exhilarated at the same time. Her entire body in its most exposed and stimulated state was on display to a room full of men. The third man gave her no warning as he rammed his cock deep inside her. She cried out loud in ecstasy right before her cry was thwarted as the first man squirted in and all over her mouth. She swallowed and gagged as her pussy was being slow fucked by an extraordinarily long penis. Just when she thought she couldn't take it anymore, what with her breasts being frenzily mauled, he increased his speed, thrusting in and out and in and out faster and faster. She began to gasp for air. Her knees parted to spread her pussy as much as possible. He grabbed her by her hips to stabilise her and continued to fuck her hard. His balls slapped against her clitoris over and over as she moaned in pleasure. The ropes that tied her hands suddenly came undone and she fell on all fours. As this man finished with her, the second man took over her pussy. He licked it from end to end until rolling circles into her clitoris with his tongue. Then, laying underneath her, he groped her butt cheeks and impaled her onto his erect cock. He began to slam into her hard and fast from underneath and all she could do was somehow balance on her hands and knees, restricted by the shackles on her feet. For some strange reason, the thought that entered her mind was that of an orange getting juiced on a tabletop-juicer.

A fourth man approached towards the sight of her jiggling boobs and her juicy ass in the air. He was out of his pants in no time as he penetrated her butthole. She screamed in pleasure and pain. She was overwhelmed and filled to the maximum with these two huge cocks fucking her with increasing velocity. She was on her elbows now, her palms no longer supporting her. She felt like she would explode. The man under her came. She could feel his hot liquid semen inside her and it made her giddy. Her pussy now free, she reached it with her hand because it begged to be rubbed. As her butthole got penetrated, she began to rub her pussy the way she liked it, imagining with closed eyes all the men's gazed that were ravaging her pussy and the rough penetration of this cock inside her ass. He began to twist and turn on the wooden floor, trying to release her ecstasy. Her mind was out of control, reaching nirvana. She could feel nothing but intense pleasure as she pushed her hips back onto his cock one last time before her juices squirted out cascading down his long member and trailing down her soaked thighs. She fell to the floor, submitting to the throbbing sensation between her legs.