Tied to Each Other Ch. 02

Story Info
It's the Wife's turn to try a little bondage.
3.6k words
4.27
35.8k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/25/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The traffic was just as bad as the night before, but my mind was bathed in the memory of our experience. I was smiling and actually humming to myself as the scenes of last nights encounter flashed into my mind. I saw Gina in her red bustier and stockings parading before me and then I saw her with her ass held high and her torso on the bed while I sunk my shaft into her anus. I found the jiggle of her ass so erotic that I almost missed the red tail lights in front of me. I felt warm all over and I had a stirring in my pants. I couldn’t wait to get home and tell Gina that I really loved what we did last night and couldn’t wait to do more. As for a follow up to that, I had no clue. All I knew was that I loved what we had going and I didn’t want it to stop.

The car rolled silently into the driveway and I hopped out with a brace of red roses, (to match her bustier), in my hand. I took a deep whiff of them and stepped merrily to the front door. I inserted my key, turned the lock and walked in. Gina was standing there wearing her winter coat. She had her hands behind her back and a nice smile on her face.

“What’s up,” I was kind of startled to see her like this. I was kind of suspicious of where she was going at this hour. Had I forgotten some engagement we were supposed to be at, a dinner, a meeting, card game, in seconds I determined that none of that applied.

“Nothing,” she said in a sing song sort of way, “are those for me?” She asked pointing to the roses with her right hand, as she took it from behind her and stepped closer to me and the roses.

“Absolutely,” I felt kind of like a Neanderthal making an offering to my mate before I took her by the hair and made her my own.

“Oh Honey, your so sweet,” she pressed herself close to me and placed her hand on my hand that held the roses. She stood on her tip toes and angled her head to kiss me. I bent my head down to meet her waiting lips and closed my eyes as I kissed her deeply and passionately. That’s when I felt the handcuff encircle both of my wrists and made that clicking sound as they tightened. I broke off our kiss and asked, “What’s up with this?”

She took the roses out of my hand and turned with her back to me, “Pretty roses,” she then reached behind her with her free hand and grabbed a hold of my manacled hands and began to lead me into the living room. In the living room behind the couch we have a large hanging plant that must weigh a couple of hundred pounds and it was gone. I was a little disoriented because the furniture was not where it was supposed to be. Under where the plant should have hung was a small step stool. She walked over to it and up the steps of the stool raising my arms above my head and she gave me tugs as she hooked the link between the cuffs to the hook that held the plant. I was on my tiptoes trying to maintain my balance. I had a little feeling of terror and a complete loss of control, but I tried not to communicate that uneasiness to Gina.

“Honey,” I said in a mildly sweet voice, “what are we doing?” She removed the step stool from the living room and answered me, “Oh, what ever I want, dear.”

“Really,” I asked?

“Really,” she replied. She then took off her winter coat and reveled to me the results of her day’s shopping. She had a black satin garter belt with sheer stockings on. She wore high heels that seemed like her heels towering over her toes. Her panties were of a sheer silk like material and I noticed that they had a cut out in their center. She had on a strapless bra that merely held her breasts in place as more of a table offering, for the majority of her breast was completely visible, erect nipples and all. The overall effect was devastating. She transformed herself into my erotic fantasy over night. Even hung up like I was I felt myself growing. She must have noticed and started to smile in a sly way.

“Do you like what I bought today,” as she twirled in front of me, reveling that the panties were nothing but a string of material between her ass cheeks framed by the garter belt. As I looked, I noticed that this is where the heart from all those valentine cards comes from formed from the shape of a women’s ass as she offered it to her lover. The thought stirred me a lot.

“You look marvelous,” imitating Ricardo Montaband.

“Oh,” she dashed off to the bedroom for a second and returned, “These go with the outfit.” She began to slide on black satin gloves that went all the way up to her elbows. “Perfect,” she commented on herself. She walked up to me and because of her heels we were eye to eye, and placed a gloved hand on my cheek and with a sly smile she bent to just brush her lips across mine. Then she turned away and walked a few paces letting me absorb her back side more completely. How wonderfully erotic she looked. Oh how my balls ached to have her spread herself wide for me.

“I think that you’re a mite overdressed for this party,” she said as she turned around and walked toward me. She began to loosen my tie, “We can’t have this in our way now can we?” She let it slip through the collar of my shirt and she flung it to one side letting it fall to the floor. “I had the boys next door move the plant outside for a little sunlight today and had them move the furniture around a bit, do you like it?” She asked over her shoulder as she again walked away from me.

“I hadn’t really thought of it,” I said wondering what she was up to.

“If we don’t like it we can always change it again.” She was talking like this wasn’t taking place. Like we were sitting across each other at the kitchen table, it was very disorienting and kind of spooky, erotically spooky. Something that scares the hell out of you yet you dare not put a stop to it.

She turned back to me and began to unbutton my shirt very slowly. She maintained a sly smile on her lips and I caught the scent of her perfume. When she looked into my eyes I saw her see deep into me and I surrendered to the intensity of her eyes looking into mine. She apparently had fantasies of her own she wanted to work out. How wonderful I thought. She got about three of the buttons on my shirt unbuttoned and then just ripped my shirt open, buttons flying off the fabric and bouncing on the hard wood floor. It startled me a bit. She rubbed her gloved hands across the expanse of my chest and put the cheek of her face against my chest hair, closed her eyes and rubbed her self into them. She bit my nipple and I let out a little yelp. She put her arms around my waist and pulled me into her and she ground herself into my growing hardness. I felt the ferocity of her feeling and was beginning to match it with my own. I found myself short of breath. She released me and began to undo my belt.

“This has got to go,” and she slid the belt out of the belt loops and flung it to one side of her letting it clatter onto the floor unseen. “Well now, what have we here,” and she unbuttoned my pants and let the zipper down. My pants fell to my ankles and left me in my boxer shorts. “No, no, no, this will never do,” and she lowered my boxers to my ankles. “Much better,” she said as she took my length in her hand and admired it as if it were a piece of art. I seemed to grow without her doing anything but cradle me in her hand. My whole body seemed involved with the hardening of my dick. I could feel the blood drain into my member from all my extremities and I began to rise off of her hand pulsating with my heart beat. She knelt down and helped me along by licking the length of my shaft and massaging it with both of her hands.

“OH GOD, BABY, YEAH”, it was heaven for me and I got as hard as a rock, all fourteen inches of me standing straight out before me like a dagger. She sucked the head of my dick and worked both of her hand along my shaft as she did so. Then she pulled away and left the room for a second. I was disoriented and wanted more, wondering what she was up to. She came back into the room and knelt to me again and put her mouth around the head of my cock and used her hands again. She did this for a few minutes and then she brought out a double cock ring. She fitted me with this ring so that one portion was around the base of my balls and the other was around the base of my dick, constricting the blood flow so that I would stay hard longer than normal.

“Ahh, not that’s what I like to see,” she stood and was pleased with the effect this had on my penis, “a hard man is good to find.” She left the room for a moment and returned with the dildo in one hand and a bottle of lubricant designed for sexual intercourse. She got a stool and placed it in front of me and sat herself on it. He legs were wide open showing me her beautiful hairy pussy. She began to play with her self. She delicately used the tips of her fingers to rub her clit and as she did so she closed her eyes and softly moaned. She had an erotic smile on her face from ear to ear. She stopped for a bit and removed her bra and began to knead her breasts and pinch her nipples. She picked up the dildo and rubbed it against her tits and around her nipples. She used the dildo to insert into her pussy for a little wetness and rubbed that around her nipples. She hefted her left breast and licked her own nipple and sucked it a little. She was fully engaged in pleasing her self and her eyes were half open and she was making little moans and groans. Watching this was fascinating and erotic as hell. I found myself thrusting myself into her imaginary pussy, hastening her climax. It became a powerful sexual act for me. I could feel her arousal and was helping her complete it with out toughing her while forwarding the progress of my own climax. It was intense and I found that even the slight breeze in the room caused great sensitivity on my rock hard cock.

She began to use the dildo on herself as she rubbed her clit. She was leaning back on the stool with her mouth agape, clearly making progress toward orgasm. Her pelvis was lifting and dropping with the entering and departing of the dildo. She began to move rapidly and she was making sounds, “Uh, Uh, Uh, Uh,” and then she dropped the dildo onto the floor and stood up. She grabbed my hardness and inserted me into herself and let her body fuck me. She had her gloved hands on my ass pulling me into her as she built up to her zenith of pleasure. “Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Haaaaaaaaaaaa,” and she grabbed my ass and pulled me so deep into her I didn’t think it was possible. She lingered on me and gyrated getting all the pleasure possible out of her orgasm. As she was settling down, letting the ripples of her pleasure pass through her she again bit my nipple and rubbed her cheek into my chest hairs.

The cock ring prevented me from cumming just yet and I was, if it was possible, even harder than before. She slid herself off of me and admired my penis. It was throbbing with my heart beat, hell bent on expelling all the seamen I had. She smiled at my hardness, bent and tasted herself off of me. Then she stood and took to the stool once again. She was still breathing hard and the rise and fall of her chest reveled rock hard nipples and the beginning of sweat forming between and under her beasts. Between her legs there was a slight glistening of wetness, the telltale sign of pleasure.

“I’ve been thinking about this all day,” she said as she leaned over and picked up the dildo once again. She scooped up the lubricant and applied a liberal amount onto the dildo. “I really love this thing,” she was addressing the dildo, “and that thing,” she passed a gloved hand along the base of my dick and I shuddered. I ached inside to let my load loose, just watching her disabled my voice. My whole body was humming and straining with effort and I found my self rocking back and forth as if I was fucking her. I watched as she took the dildo and inserted it into her ass very carefully.

“I’ve been working on this all day, UNNNNNN, and it seems to be working just fine,” and she slowly slide the dildo in to her. Her pussy seemed to open up as she did so and she fingered herself as she moved the dildo. Her eyes were closed and her head was thrown back, her hair a wild mane, her whole body lost in lust.

“Do you want to fuck me,” she said in a husky voice.

“YES baby, YES, Oh YES!” I hurt just to fuck her.

“In a moment, just be patient with me while I do this, Unnnnnnnn, Ohhhhhhhhh,” she was getting her self off again and I saw her heels dig into the hardwood floor to brace herself as she worked on the dildo and her clit. “Ahhhhhh,” and the movements became more rapid, “AHHHH,” she was swaying on the stool, “AHHHHHHHHH,” and the dildo was all the way in her and she was rubbing herself fiercely and then she seemed to grab herself as her knees clamped shut around her hands, “Uhhhhhhhhhh,” the knees opened and closed several times and I thought she was about to fall off the stool. When she opened her eyes they were all glassy and unfocused. Her whole body had taken on a light film of sweat and her breathing was erratic.

“Do you want to fuck me,” she said lazily almost absently. “Oh yes baby, I want to fuck you so bad it hurts.”

“Good, then you won’t mind sucking my pussy until I cum again, will you?”

“Oh no, Honey, I won’t mind. Just let me do it for you, Please.”

“Alright, just give me a minute.” She slowly rose on unsteady feet and walked to the kitchen and I herd her fumble through the cabinets. I also heard the fridge open up and the sound of her drinking something and replacing it. Waiting was killing me, I was on fire, and my whole body tingled. I feared that when I did fuck her I would blow my cum all over her with ever entering her.

When she came back into the living room she carried with her a jar of honey and a leather belt with a ring on it. She put the leather belt around her waist and looked up at me, “I got this with my outfit, and do you like it?”

“What is it for?” I really didn’t want to know, but I had to ask anyway.

“You’ll see,” she replied merrily. She had revived herself and went to fetch the step stool. She stood up on the stool and giving my cuffs a couple of good tugs unhooked me and put my hands in back of her, using the ring she clipped the cuffs into it so that we were tied together. My hardness was rubbing on her belie button and I wanted more.

We both got to our knees and she removed my pants and shoes and underwear away from the scene. She retrieved the jar of honey and with the spoon in the jar she applied a nice dollop of the sweet nectar to both of her nipples.

“You always said I was sweet and she took a spoon full of honey and smeared her pussy with it. She set the jar aside, “NOW,” she said in a forceful voice, “Make me cum, baby!”

Without the use of my hands it was a challenge. A challenge I gladly met. I licked and sucked the honey off her nipples and she was enjoying this immensely. She was giggling and laughing and encouraging me on. She wanted my touch on her skin and needed me to complete her fantasy. Some of the honey dribbled down her stomach and I followed it. Eventually I got to her honey encrusted pubic hair and found myself in total pleasure. She was sitting up right with her legs over my shoulders, her hands kneading my scalp as I dove in after any morsel of honey left on or in her. I found every last drop and much more. My tongue was inside of her and out, I even used my nose to help spread her wide as I went after my task with zeal. My balls ached with the chance to do the same as my tongue was doing which only drove me on. The smell of her previous orgasms was a powerful aphrodisiac to me and I felt no other need in my life but to make her squeal with delight. I sucked her clit and gave it a thousand licks and tried to reach deep inside her with my tongue. I licked the walls of her vagina and gave an effort to suck the entire orifice into my lungs. I poked and prodded every square inch of her and she was moaning with delight, pulling at my hair and grabbing my ears to pull me in deeper.

She threw her legs off my shoulders and pulled my head up slid me up her body. She grabbed my swollen cock and inserted me into the wetness of her pussy and my body took over. I felt like an animal with only one purpose and I was doing just that. I was pounding her beautiful pussy like it was the last pussy on earth and when I was done there would be no more. I felt her fingernails in my back and buttocks and never slowed down. Her legs were hooked behind my back by her ankles and she used that to push into me. “Ah, Ah, Ah, Ah,” came the vocals from her as I was out of control with myself. “Ah, Ah, Ah, Ah, OH GODDDDDDDDDD DAMNNNNNNN,” and she squished me so tight that it forced the breath out of me. I had no idea she had that kind of strength.

When she let up she pushed me off of her so that I was facing her backside with my hands still manacled in front of her now. She reached around her side and grabbed my rock hard throbbing penis and with one leg raised she began to shove me into her anus. There was still a lot of lube left in there and I just slide right in up to my hilt and my eyes rolled back in my head. She held her leg aloft as I pounded and pounded her as my muscles took over my whole body. I no longer had a mind, it was pure reflex guided by the pleasure I was feeling. Somewhere in the fog of my mind I heard, “Ah, Ah, Ah, Ah,” but I was not sure if it was me or her or both of us. I kept it going as hard and as fast as I could until I felt that my explosion was eminent and yelled out “I’m gonna cum, bobby, I’m gonna cum”.

She quickly disengaged from me and spun her self around and grabbed my dick with both hands and worked me. “OH God, UHHHHHHHH,” and I spurt my semen in a long stream after stream of cum that ended up from her lower abdomen to her collar bone. She kept working me until she was sure that I was emptied out.

“I always wanted you all over me, honey, you done good,” and she kissed me passionately. I was spent and could barley move. She removed the leather belt and the handcuffs and curled up into a ball into my arms. She was purring like a kitten. Before sleep took me she said, “Tomorrow it’s your turn.”

ZJN 9/02