Tied to the Bed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thefluc
Thefluc
11 Followers

"Yes, cum for me, cum for me Kristen!" Erica responded.

When Kristen could almost feel her name being moaned into her pussy, it became too much, and she felt another wave of pleasure hit her, not as hard as the first one, and not as fast either. It was rapidly building up inside her, but this time she could at least enjoy the feeling of being about to cum. Then, when it hit her, she let out one long scream, tensed up, and then collapsed back on the bed, sweating enormously.

Erica crawled up along her body, giving little kisses trailing up from her pussy, to her belly button, in between her breasts and finally on her mouth, where Erica Kissed Kristen lovingly.

"I love you" Erica said.

At that moment, Kristen didn't care that she wasn't allowed to speak. "I love you too" she said.

The slap didn't come, instead, Erica kissed her passionately again.

"Now it is my turn." Erica said

Kristen could feel Erica standing up and walking over her, a foot at each of her sides. She felt Erica sit down on her tummy, kneeling in the process. Erica shoved up further and further up, until her pussy was over Kristen's nose. Kristen could smell the wetness and the musky scent coming from Erica's pussy. Almost in a reflex, she shot out her tongue, raising her head too, and tried to lick it. She felt the soft fabric of Erica's cotton thong, and tried to work her tongue around it. It didn't help, as the thong was secured tight and Kristen could not use her hands to take it away. It seemed Erica wanted Kristen to lick her thong, so she complied.

She tried to do her best, licking slowly, feeling the shape of Erica's pussy through the cotton. She could feel how Erica was humping her face. It was pressed quite hard against her, and this gave her plenty of space to give a good suck. She sucked Erica's juices through the thong, and heard Erica give out little moans. Encouraged, she started sucking harder, moving her face from side to side, trying to put pressure on Erica's clit.

It seemed to work, as Erica was panting now. But suddenly, she rolled around on the bed. Lifting her leg and kneeling to the side of Kristen. Kristen felt Erica sitting down on her right hand. Which immediately started to work on her pussy.

Erica kissed her, and Kristen greedily Kissed back.

"Take my thong off." Erica commanded.

Erica bent her ass down, giving Kristen space to grab the little triangle at the back, which it made her just able to pull it down, just past Erica's ass. With great trouble Kristen got the thong about halfway Erica's upper legs, but she could move it no further. Erica gave Kristen a hand by turning around and sitting down, so Kristen could pull the panties off. Kristen noticed Erica had taken her boots off as well.

As soon as the thong was off, Erica sat down on her hand again. The wetness she felt was so much greater than she had ever seen Erica become. She was pretty sure that in a moment even Erica would have juices running down her legs.

Erica kissed Kristen again, and pushed her pussy down on Kristen's hand, while moaning. Kristen took the hint and inserted a finger in Erica's pussy, then started wiggling it around. "more, give me more fingers!" Erica half screamed, half moaned.

Kristen inserted a second finger, and started moving around.

"Go on! I want it all, give me every finger you got!"

Kristen pushed a third finger in, but already felt resistance in the stretch of Erica's pussy. She was glad Erica was so wet, or she wouldn't have even tried pushing in the fourth finger, let alone her entire hand. But Erica was riding her hand as if it was a massive cock, and soon her pussy seemed to be stretched enough to allow a fourth finger in. Kristen used her thumb to massage Erica's clit, and slowly she felt Erica's pussy growing accustomed to the size of her hand, and Erica was slowly taking it in more and more.

She got up to the point where her thumb prevented her hand going any further into Erica's pussy, so she took it off Erica's clit, and made a fist of her hand, when suddenly she could feel Erica's pussy sliding past the widest part of her hand, and slipping through.

She had her entire hand in Erica's pussy, and Erica seemed to be loving it. Erica was moaning non-stop now, unable of making any coherent words, as Kristen felt Erica's pussy milk Kristen's hand. Then she could feel all muscles contract, at the same time as Erica let out a particularly loud scream. Erica fell forward, and Kristen's hand slipped out of Erica's pussy, as Erica lay thrashing on the bed, half over Kristen's arm and chest. Kristen could feel juices falling on her arm, and wished she could lick them.

Erica seemed to read her mind, as she was soon sitting again over Kristen's face. She removed the blindfold, and Kristen saw what she had done. Erica's pussy hole was still extremely stretched out, and she was able to look very deep into Erica's pussy, as it was slowly contracting back to her normal tightness. She saw the juices dripping from the edge of the hole, and licked them. Her tongue went all the way inside Erica's pussy, and she could even move it around freely, when she felt the hole tighten around her tongue until it became hard to move.

Erica laid down beside Kristen, and kissed her again.

"Now, it's time for you to have some fun again." Erica said with a smile.

With that, Kristen's eyesight was taken away from her once again as the blindfold was returned over her eyes. She could feel her pussy beat with anticipation already as Erica moved off the bed to grab something which would surely give Kristen great pleasure.

Kristen heard Erica scuffle around for a bit, when suddenly Erica let out a loud sigh, as if something was giving her great pleasure. Soon after, Erica was rummaging around again. Kristen felt Erica hop onto the bed again, where she was kneeling besides Kristen's head.

"Now, lick my juices off of this. I want it squeaky clean again."

With that, Kristen felt a plastic dildo next to her mouth, its usual plastic scent being taken entirely away by the sweet scent of Erica's pussy juice. Without second thought she started licking the dildo, trying to taste Erica as best as she could. She took the dildo in her mouth, but that was quite hard, because it was quite big, so she just resorted to licking it. When she went up the shaft, the smell of Erica got more and more dominant, until she bumped into Erica's belly.

Apparently she wasn't holding the dildo, she was wearing it. And Kristen knew what would be coming soon, Erica would be fucking her with that thing. That pretty big thing would soon be in her pussy, but she had to clean it off first.

So she took extra care in licking the dildo entirely clean, making sure to leave plenty of saliva on it as well, she wanted it lubricated good before that thing entered her. But damn, she wanted that thing inside of her. She wanted Erica to fuck her so hard with it so that she would pass out. She wanted that thing inside her right now more than anything.

Erica moved away from Kristen, whose mouth was longingly following the dildo until it was entirely out of reach. She wanted to taste more Erica.

But she also knew what was going to cum, and she was ready for it. She tried opening her legs wider, but realized that was hardly possible, or even necessary. Erica was moving around on the bed, slowly moving around her, between her legs.

Kristen felt Erica's breath on her clit, and then a lick of her tongue. Kristen let out a sigh of relief, as she had her clit aching to be touched for a while now, and it felt really good.

"Hmm, seems like you're ready for this thing." Erica said

Kristen only nodded. She was ready for it. And how. She was going to get a great fucking. She just knew it. She felt the tip of the dildo rubbing over her clit, along her slit, but not entering her. Even now Erica teased her. She needed that thing inside of her. She couldn't take it anymore.

"Please," she begged. "Please fuck me. I need it in me."

She felt a slap on her breast. She had spoken again, she didn't care, it had only heightened her pleasure.

Then Erica pushed it in. Very slowly but surely, Kristen's pussy was filled by the dildo. She felt it entering her deeper and deeper, until Erica's hips slammed into her own. Erica let it rest there for a while, while she bended forward and took off Kristen's blindfold. Kristen blinked against the light in her eyes, then she focused on Erica, kneeling naked before her, a strap-on around her hips, deep buried inside Kristen's pussy.

"I want you to see this" Erica said. "I want you to look me in the eyes as I fuck you hard with this thing and make you cum over and over."

With that, Erica started moving her strap-on out again, slowly, just heightening the pleasure and the moment.

Kristen didn't break eye contact with Erica for a single moment, until Erica suddenly started slamming her dildo into Kristen. She was pushing it in hard and fast, their hips slamming into each other on each thrust. Kristen could feel her pussy burning with desire as it was constantly filled with Erica's Dildo. Her eyes just looked at the roof as she was fucked mercilessly by Erica, while still being tied up completely. The dildo and her butt plug were only separated by a small membrane, and she could feel the butt plug moving along with Erica's dildo, giving her pleasure there too.

"Cum for me!" Erica moaned.

And cum she did. Kristen thrashed uncontrollably, humping the dildo as if was her life. Screaming Erica's name at the top of her lungs. But Erica didn't stop. She just continued pounding Kristens pussy, hoping for Kristen to cum again.

Kristen's mind was still wavy from her orgasm when she heard a buzzing sound, and looked up to see Erica holding a small pink vibrator just above Kristen's pussy. All the while Erica was still fucking her, a new sensation of a vibrator against her clit drove Kristen to new heights, then, when she was about to be hit by her fourth orgasm of the day, Erica told her again to cum for her.

That was just too much for her. The Butt plug in her ass, Erica fucking her crazy, then the vibrator on her clit, with Erica moaning in the room, asking Kristen to cum for her. It was just too much as the biggest wave of pleasure she ever experienced emerged from her pussy, and knocked her out as she screamed. Everything went black as her mind filled itself with lust and pleasure in an overloading orgasm.

When she awoke, she was free, lying in bed, in Erica's arms, who was quietly and peacefully brushing Kristen's hair. She stretched out, trying to get rid of the stiffness in her limbs of being in the same position for such a long time during the sex, when she still felt the butt plug in her ass.

"Ehhh, Erica?" Kristen asked.

"Yes sweetheart?" Erica replied

"That thing... in my ass... when are you going to take it out?"

"Whenever you want sweety."

At that moment Erica's hand glided over Kristen's butt, to her asshole, softly wiggling the little heart that was sticking out of her butt. Kristen couldn't believe that despite all the orgasms she just had, even passing out with them, the feeling of Erica wiggling that thing in her butt made her horny again. It felt really good how that thing was intruding her, but it felt like it wasn't enough. She needed more.

"Erica, can you take it out now?" Kristen asked

"Sure thing babe." Erica said. "Roll over on your stomach."

Kristen rolled over and stuck her butt high in the air. She was proudly showing off the heart in her ass, when she felt Erica's tongue trailing a circle around it, making it wet, so it would be easier to slip out. Kristen couldn't help it when she moaned. She felt Erica's hand softly trailing her pussy lips, which were a bit sore.

Nevertheless it felt really good.

Erica started pulling the heart out. Really slowly applying pressure, until it suddenly popped out. Kristen gave a yell when it did, but immediately told Erica to wait.

"Wait! Don't take it out entirely yet. I want you to fuck my ass with it. God. Ever since you put it in, I wanted you to fuck me there, but you never did. So please. Fuck my ass"

Kristen couldn't see what was happening behind her, but she was entirely sure that Erica had a big smile on her face right now. Erica slipped around, lying on her back, and pulled Kristen's pussy onto her face, licking it. With one hand she slowly started to move the plug in an out of Kristen's ass.

"Faster, fuck me faster" was all Kristen could say while she sat on Erica's face, ready for her fifth orgasm of the day, with her ass being fucked.

Erica complied, and was soon Fucking Kristen's ass fast, while her tongue worked its magic on Kristens clit. It didn't take long or Kristen felt another wave of pleasure rising. While she moaned, she started moaning words.

"Erica, I'm cumming, oh Erica, yes, make me cum!"

And with that, a flood of pleasure hit her. It wasn't a tsunami like the previous ones had been, but she still came pretty hard. The moment she came, Erica removed the butt plug entirely, and laid down on a washcloth. She kept licking Kristen's pussy until she was sure Kristen was done cumming, then stopped, and laid beside her.

"I love you." Erica said, while giving Kristen light kisses on her lips, allowing Kristen to taste her juices once again.

"I love you too." Kristen replied. She kissed Erica hungrily, still not fully recovered from her orgasm.

They laid in each other's arms, just holding each other, enjoying the touch of the other on their bodies. They were slowly rubbing their backs, their butts, anything they could reach, as the softly kissed each other lovingly. It didn't take long for Kristen to fall asleep. She was spent.

And as Erica Watched Kristen fall asleep, she realized she was truly in love with this amazing girl, who fully trusted her. She fell asleep not long after that either, and they looked so cute together in each other's arms.

Thefluc
Thefluc
11 Followers
12