Tied Up

Story Info
A mild exploration of fantasy and fun.
1.1k words
4.26
25.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: I thought I would try a different type of story and viewpoint. Please send me feedback on your thoughts and any ways to improve. I'm open to all comments. Hope you enjoy!

*

Since you seem to like tying me up and being a bit of a dom, I thought I'd share a little fantasy with you and see if you like it. Be forewarned, it's explicit, dirty, and beyond anything we've ever talked about. If you're curious, read on. It goes something like this:

It's late in the evening, but not too late and we've been drinking. Doing some shots specifically. You lead me back into the bedroom and tell me to strip for you as you watch in your thin tank top and pajama bottoms. I'm pretty sure you're not wearing anything underneath. I can see your nipples getting hard as I take everything off, but the room is dark lit only by a faint salt lamp.

You tell me to lay down on the bed naked and put my arms over my head. And that's when it happens. You grab each of my arms and quickly tie them down with the restraints that were hidden somewhere near the bed. I'm struggling but can't seem to move and while I'm working to free my arms, it goes unnoticed that you've done the same to my feet. I am now completely helpless, unable to move except for some small writhing motions to each side, but it's futile.

You smile; pleased at your work. Feeling bold you quickly take my cock in your mouth and begin sucking and bobbing on it fast, making it grow to its full attention. You stop and with a loud audible "pop" release it from your mouth. Giving it a light pat, you tell me to keep it hard and that you'll be right back. I attempt to question you and that's when you change. Smacking my cock hard and squeezing it mercilessly, you tell me to stop asking questions and obey. Then you leave the room.

I am left wondering what's going on. It seems like forever, I can hear water running and then it stops. I assume you're showering or taking a bath. Finally, after what seems an eternity, you return. Your hair is pulled back in ponytail and your makeup is immaculately done. You're wearing only a black lace garter, thigh-high stockings, and heels. Nothing else. You look amazing and completely in control.

You stand by the bed and ask if I like it. I grunt, almost whimpering in approval. And that's when you smack my cock again and squeeze it hard. Grabbing my face with your other hand, you instruct me that the only appropriate responses for the evening will be "Yes, mistress" or "No, mistress" everything else will result in punishment of some form. You ask if I understand and I reply correctly. You ask me again if I like your outfit and I respond in the correct form again.

You mount me, straddling my face. I can smell the wonderful combination of you freshly showered, your perfume, and womanly aroused scent, and am treated the most beautiful vision of your completely bald pussy, but I can't reach you to lick you. You tell me that I didn't do as I was told as let myself get soft. For that I am going to be punished and will only be allowed to watch.

Then in front of my face, you begin masturbating. You're plunging your fingers in and out, getting wetter and I can smell your arousal building. You reach for a small bottle of lube, coating both your hands. I watch as one hand slides down your front and the other down your back and you begin touching yourself again. You pause for a moment, tensing and then relaxing. Turning, you show me your fingers, two buried deep in your pussy, one probing your ass. "I bet you wish this was your hand so you could feel how tight I am. Or better yet your cock. Oh God, my ass is sooo tight..." you moan and I am powerless but to watch.

You cum hard right above my face and then grind your pussy forcefully over my lips and nose. "Lick it clean you perv," you snap and you grab my very erect member. When you're satisfied, you crawl off me and begin teasing me with your mouth. Without warning, you stop and squat over me, plunging your sex down onto me roughly. You're fucking me fast and I can't last long. I can see your hands behind you and feel an increased tightness as you finger your ass. I cum as you squeeze me with your internal muscles.

Collapsing onto me while I'm still inside you, you catch your breath. Lifting yourself off, you let our mixed juices pour out over my stomach and don't bother to wipe them off. "When you don't obey me, you get messy! Is that understood?" you demand. I do not reply correctly and you act angry. You pull out a large dildo from the drawer by the nightstand and tell me that I'm about to be taught a lesson.

Furiously you begin masturbating again and order me to get hard again. I can't as I just came. You begin insulting me telling me you wish my cock was a big as the dildo. You continue fucking yourself with the large plastic dick, alternating between shoving in yourself, slapping me with it from time to time, and sometimes even shoving it my mouth forcing me to taste myself, you, the lube, and the plastic together.

I've grown hard again finally. "I'm going to fuck you now," you say coldly. "If you cum before I say you can, I'll make you lick the cum clean out of my pussy. Do you understand?" I respond correctly. You mount me again, this time facing away from me. You're fucking me hard and fast again. You make me watch as again you begin fingering your ass again. Then without warning, you shove a finger in my ass too and suddenly the whole world descends into chaos. We're fucking with reckless abandon as you finger both our asses; I hear you screaming at me to cum and as I feel begin to feel you orgasm, I lose control too and release inside you.

Undoing the restraints when our bliss subsides, you fall back into me as we hold each other in a passionate embrace. "I love you, honey" you whisper. There are small tears of love and joy in your eyes, "Thank you for letting me do this." Breathless from the encountered, I manage a very soft and tender reply, "I love you too."