Tied Up

Story Info
It's her first time in BDSM.
1.4k words
4.24
38.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

HB – 12/02 For Lisa

she lies on her back blindfolded, wrists bound in silk, arms stretched up over her head, a length of rope, securing her to the headboard. her legs are spread, her knees bent…she breathes… her bedroom glows as the candles burn, the shadows dancing on the walls, the many faces of Marilynn smiling at him.

He admires his handy-work, smiling as he silently lifts the switchblade from the array of “toys” that he has arranged at the foot of the bed.

she flinches when she hears the click of the blade as it is sprung open, revealing the glimmering, razor-sharp edge and needle pointed tip. her breathing changes, her heart beats faster…her pussy moistening… she feels the tip of the blade, lightly resting on the tender skin between her large, firm, breasts as he begins to tease her.

He slowly draws the tip of the blade down…watching her body writhe as the sensuous graze of the knife intensifies her sensory awareness…her sense of touch, threatening overload. Dragging the tip further downward…over her stomach, down to the flesh above her piercing…he smiles.

Lightly flicking her clit piercing, he watches her writhe …not yet…

Laying the knife aside, he picks up his riding crop. Once again, traversing downward, he drags the leather tip of the crop, stopping at her succulent breasts. she yelps as the crop slaps her left nipple, then her right one…almost disappointed as the crop continues downward…stopping once again at her wet pussy.

she yelps again as the crop meets the flesh of her pussy-lips, getting wetter as the sting of the crop threatens to become painful. But just as he had promised, the real pain never comes.

He lays the crop down and straddles her writhing body, too turned on at the moment to continue. He leans down and uses his teeth now. Gently biting her neck…chewing lightly and sucking…he then begins to travel downward, yet again, biting her flesh, her nipples, and her fleshy breasts. He cups and lifts each breast and places love bites on the underside of her breasts, loving the feel and texture of her flesh.

His cock is harder than it has ever been, threatening to explode.

He helps her to turn over, not having any idea that it would be this difficult with her tethered to the headboard. Finally achieving this new position, he has her on her knees, her face in a soft pillow, her arms restrained. He now admires her sexy ass.

Knowing how much she enjoys a good spanking, he begins to warm her buttocks with his hand. Spanking each cheek, he watches her cheeks turn a light shade of pink. Stopping the spanking occasionally, he rubs her stinging cheeks, watching again as she writhes, her moans getting loader and turning him on even more.

He picks up the crop again, knowing that he is now going to be a bit rougher than ever before.

her body naturally straightens as the sting of the crop on her ass-cheek jolts her. A slight scream escapes her lips as he methodically slaps her cheeks with the riding crop. First one cheek, then the other, he is now bringing welts to the surface of her delectable ass. He allows her to lay flat, chuckling as he watches her cheeks clench with every blow.

Stopping abruptly, she feels his warm breath on her ass. He begins kissing her ass, rubbing them with his hands as he tries to take away some of the sting. He tenderly licks and kisses her ass until he hears her moaning again.

The tender kisses stop and she feels him move away…she wonders what might be next…

He stands beside the bed and strokes his hardness. she is so beautiful lying there moaning, a slight sheen of sweat forming on her back, her ass-cheeks almost glowing. Almost ready…

He picks up the burning candle from the bedside table, carefully, so not to spill any wax…just yet.

Eyeing the height at which the candle is held over her body, he allows a small droplet of the molten wax to spill. He watches as the droplet, almost in slow motion, falls through the air and lands with a small splash on her left ass-cheek.

her body jumps back into reality as the burning wax lands on her flesh, then relaxes as she feels the ice cooling the burn. she feels the flesh tighten a bit as the wax dries. The ice is removed and she feels another drop land on her other cheek, followed by the same ice treatment. Then she begins to feel the wax drip a bit more freely and she realizes that the pain is now bearable. she closes her eyes and drifts as the wax begins to travel in rivulets, pooling in the small of her back.

He watches, concerned at first, then assured that she is enjoying this unplanned event. He has adjusted the height of the candle and knows that she will not be harmed. He is enthralled as the small pool of wax grows larger. He tilts the candle back upright and places it back on the table. He watches as her relaxed body glistens and the wax slowly dries.

He carefully moves back onto the bed and delicately removes the dried wax from her skin. The skin beneath the wax has taken on a new color. Almost as if sunburned, her flesh radiates heat. The wax gone, he takes another cube of ice and rubs it onto her slightly burned flesh. Then, bending down, kisses her abused flesh.

Not able to wait anymore, he helps her back up to her knees and presses her upper body down so that her ass is high in the air. Spreading her thighs further apart, he moves his face forward. Smelling her wetness, he buries his face into her open cunt, spearing her depths with pointed tongue, he licks and sucks her moist pussy. her moans fill the air now and both of them are breathing heavily.

He moves away and positions himself behind her, placing the tip of his erect cock at the entrance of her wet pussy. Grabbing her ass-flesh, he pushes forward, burying his cock deeply in her, feeling her push her ass back to meet his thrust.

He begins fucking her deeply and slowly, loving the feeling of her inner walls gripping his hard cock. Holding on tightly, he fucks her with aggression combined with tenderness, pulling his cock almost all the way out, then sliding deeply back inside...fucking her…making love to her…

she feels her pussy contracting around his cock as he makes love to her. She moans deeply as she can feel every vein, every detail of his cock as it plunges, in and out. She is pushing back, her body begging to be filled with his manhood, loving the slight pressure as his cock nudges her cervix.

Picking up tempo, he knows he will not last. He whispers to her, “I’m going to cum in your ass, baby.” He withdraws from her pussy and bends down to lick her asshole, forcing his tongue inside, making sure that she is ready.

Satisfied, he places the head of his cock at her entrance and pushes, slowly gaining entrance, pausing when her body tenses, rubbing her back until the pain subsides…”Relax baby”…

All the way inside her ass, he listens to her moan. Sliding out, then back in, being slow and careful not to hurt her, he fucks her asshole.

she feels this penetration and her body tries to reject it, yet, although she never has liked it, she begins to enjoy the tender way in which he fucks her asshole. Now meeting his thrusts, she allows this, enjoys this forceful taking of her ass. she now wants to feel his orgasm. she has never had his cum in her body, (other that when she swallows it), and now is excited that this is happening. “Cum inside me…Please do it baby”, she moans.

Hearing her words brings him to the place his body was searching for. He buries his cock all the way inside her, feeling his balls rest on her wet pussy, and his cock explodes. Cum gushing out, drenching her insides.

she cums too. Her body racked in the throes of orgasm. Feeling the weight of his body as they now lie, glowing from the pleasure of this experience. Knowing now that this is a first, and that she will want… no… need it again…… ……………(to be continued?)