Tied Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AndyS_uk
AndyS_uk
65 Followers

You take your mouth away from my cock and I moan softly, wanting to cum for you, but you have, I guess, other thoughts. Kneeling beside me you slide a finger into my wet pussy and then draw it out, dripping with cum. You slide it between my lips and I suck it clean, thanking you for allowing me to be fucked and for allowing me to taste his cum. You smile at me in the knowledge that your fantasy has been fulfilled as much as mine. The slut inside me had fantasised so much about being fucked, taken and used. The Mistress in you had dreamed of seeing it happen, watching your sub become a slut and your slut to beg to be penetrated by a hard, thick cock.

You undo the cuffs at my wrist and tell me to close my eyes. When I am told to open them again you are lying on the bed on your back. You are wearing the rubber corset, stockings, suspenders and boots and a thick, black strap on. "Fuck it!" You command. I straddle the enormous dildo and slide my cum-filled pussy onto it. You tell me to tell you what I feel and I tell you how it is so good to have a cock inside me; his cock in my mouth, another in my pussy and now my Mistresses' strap-on inside me. I tell you how I love to be your slut, your girl, your sub, your slave, your boy and your lover. I look at your body, drinking in every contour. The rubber encasing your beautiful breasts, waist and hips. I bend over to kiss your cleavage, working the rubber down so that I can suckle on your hard nipples. I suck them, bite them, lick them, eager to make you cum too as the strap-on pushes against your clit as I fuck your cock. You watch me, feel me, telling me how good I am, demanding that I show you how I can fuck like a girl. Your hands reach up, squeezing on my tender, sensitive nipples and you look at me...looking deep into my eyes and tell me to cum with you. I can see it rising inside you, a deep, wonderful orgasm created from the experiences we have shared...I can hold back no longer and I gasp as again and again the cum shoots from my clit/cock over your body, your corset, your breasts. Yours hits you at the same time, making you shake and grip my tits even more tightly. I collapse against your shoulder, exhausted, my pussy wet and enslaved on your cock, my nipples prisoners of your fingers with my cum, warm and sticky between us.

There is one last thing you require. With a smile in your eyes and on your face you tell me to lick up the cum that covers your corset. I bend my head to the task, tasting its strong, salty taste. You raise my head and kiss me...sharing everything.

AndyS_uk
AndyS_uk
65 Followers
12