Tied Up?

Story Info
He brought a bag from the hardware store.
1.8k words
4.07
26.1k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The subject line of the email read: "tied up tonight?" Inside was a gif file of a woman, hands secured above her head, being made to spin while being slapped by another woman. This looked like an invitation to me, but the last time I had petitioned for playtime I had been informed that unless I was going to be with a woman and he could watch, he was not interested. The time previous -- he had sent me explicit email -- he said it was just the sharing of porn, nothing more. When I called to ask of his intentions he said he was, indeed, inviting himself over if I was available. I reminded him that I had not been tied up since he used the shirt he ripped off me one night a some years ago; he had otherwise always restrained me easily with just his body. We agreed to meet at 9:30 after I returned home from a meeting.

I could see his truck there in the public parking as I pulled into my favorite spot along my building. He got out and rolled a cigarette while I took my time to put up the windows and lock the doors getting out of my car. I barely noticed that he had reached for a bag as he locked his truck and strode across the lot to walk me in. We exchanged pleasantries and tidbits of gossip through the lobby and halls. As I reached for the key to unlock my door, I suddenly noticed what looked like the handle of a flyswatter sticking out of a bag from the hardware store in his grasp. I had not asked him to repair anything on this visit and could think of only one reason he would bring a flyswatter!

"Never you mind," he said when I asked what the bag was for. "You'll see" was the answer to what's in there. I turned to look into his face as he backed up to secure the door behind him. He had a grin that both intrigued and excited me. In our many years of random connections he had never brought props ...

He sat in a chair and watched me sit on the bed with my legs folded under me. We chatted for a couple minutes before he said he had come right from work and required a shower. Watching him undress, I realized I did had not seen where he had set the bag and asked again what was in it. "Gifts," he said this time, reaching to where he had stashed it behind him, behind the closet door and took it into the hall toward the bathroom.

"Maybe not at first," was his answer to, "Will I like it?" as he took the clean towel from me and closed the bathroom door, leaving me to decide whether I was more anxious or excited to see what he was planning.

He emerged wet, clean, wrapped in the towel at the waist, and peering into the bag. He looked at me with a smirk that I know to mean "just you wait'. "Sit there," he directed, pointing to the chair he had occupied a few minutes earlier. I could see the gears churning in his mind as he measured and cut lengths of rope, keeping an eye on me with that grin. Then, he ran the longest one under my bed. My excitement and anxiety increased, knowing what was coming and still not knowing what remained in that plastic store sack. His voice was quiet and still very demanding: "The lighting needs to be more subdued." I turned on the curtain of tiny blue bulbs and switched off the bright overhead. I complied when he told me it was time to get undressed and climb onto the bed as he seated himself watching me, still wearing the towel at his waist.

He pushed me from my seated position, climbed top of me dropping the towel, and straddled me. He folded my arms over my chest and bound them together at the wrists. As he did this, he assured me that he does know the meaning of "stop" and "no". I thought about telling him I had never needed to use those words with him. Not knowing what else he had hidden within his reach, I simply stated that I trusted him on that.

As he positioned my arms over my head and tethered my bound wrists to the rope he had put there earlier, he licked at my mouth then used his chin to push my head to one side. He moved down between my legs and positioned them, then pushed two fingers into me, making me squirm. "Why is this I wonder?" he said as he pulled them out, rubbing the moistness between finger and thumb and then wiped them off in my mouth, pushing my head back to the side again. He teased me lightly up and down my legs before securing my ankles and one knee so that I was spread where he wanted me. He poked at me with his fingers and wiped my juices from them into my mouth, again turning my head to the side. The next time I looked up to watch him, he took a cloth belt from my closet and wrapped it securely about my head, covering my eyes.

He moved down on the bed again, rubbing the knee that had not been secured saying: "I don't want to see this lift up or you'll get punished." He illustrated with a couple quick smacks to my thigh.

I was told that I must not scream or get loud as he rattled the bag. I could not see his face, but imagined he had a devilish grin there. He sucked at my nipples delightfully, handling my breast roughly with his hand. I squirmed with the combination of pain and delight when he quickly clipped what I knew must be clothespins on the sensitive flesh while still very gently licking at the erect nipple. Clips were added on both breasts in this fashion a few at a time, alternating with a hand brushing my pussy. I wriggled under the ropes, trying to keep my squeals quiet.

He gently rubbed my arms. "You're in good shape," he said, having only found purchase for one clip under each arm. I yelped when he found a spot near my knee to snap a pesky clip. This was followed by a reminder to be quiet and several hard, quick swats on my belly. I bit my lip to keep my mouth shut and my cries of thoroughly mixed pain and pleasure as quiet as I could while he pulled at my furry mound and teased my inner lips, snapping clips as he went. Squirming did not help to avoid the pinches or in seeking pleasure, but only elevated my desire.

I was barely able to be quiet while he swatted me in numerous places with varying force. He stopped only to tease at the pins, rattling them together and making the pinched flesh burn deliciously. My cries turned to moans when he suddenly stopped swatting and ever so gently licked at my exposed nipples and teased fingers into my arching abyss, again bringing this to my mouth to be licked off.

The excruciating delight intensified as he removed the clips from one breast, rubbing gently, then almost delicately swatting at the tender skin. He moved to the other breast to repeat the wonderful torment. I was reminded not to be loud before a series of brisk, electrifying swats. When I failed to be quiet, he said, "Do you like that better?" as I felt the bite of a close pin snapped sharply onto a nipple and pulled taught. I only moaned in answer as he removed the clip and soothed me with his warm mouth. I tried to shift my pelvis to meet his hands as the fire was stoked with a quick massage and a few tender swats after the last of the last clips were removed from around the entrance to my slit.

Again I struggled to be quiet as he roughly handled my pussy, cramming me with fingers and punishing my clitoris with his thumb. I twisted and writhed as much as the restraints allowed, grinding and craving more. I was conscious of keeping my unrestricted knee pressed to the bed as the intoxicating waves pulsated through my core.

"Can you taste yourself?" he asked as I licked at his fingers when he put them into my mouth this time. He repeated the question until I answered, "Yes, I can."

He brought his organ up to my face, tapping at my lips and cheeks while he unfastened the blindfold and lifted it away. The tether was removed so I had partial use of my bound hands to pull him into my mouth for a moment before he turned to undo the binds at the foot of the bed. He pulled my feet up to his neck, teasing at me with his rod while he removed the last knots and discarded the ropes onto the floor.

As he moved up, I took him in and wrapped my hand around the base of his shaft, stroking a few times before pushing back the sheath to tease sweet drops of goo from the tip. I nibbled at the tufted sacks and drank in the length of him again before he moved to mount fill me. I thrust up my rising heat as he rode me to another succulent peak, his mouth muffling my shrieks.

In one smooth motion, he wrapped his arm around my waist to flip me over as he swung himself around behind me, lifting my ass in the air as my chest flopped onto the bed. He grabbed his shaft and slid the tip up and down my exposed underside until I was bucking to be entered. He rammed into me while I rocked from side to side, my hands against the wall to push back at him. His balls slapped at my exposed little nodule while he hammered me full with his growing urgency. After we convulsed and rode out the waves, he asked, "Are we still friends?" In answer, I pushed back onto him feeling the after shocks pulse between our spent bodies.

We sprawled out on the bed, still somewhat entwined, to rest and enjoy the afterglow. He left the tangled lengths of rope, the flyswatter, and a couple dozen wooden clothespins strewn about the floor as he got dressed to head home.

A while later, when I told Wolf that I had been tied up, he laughed and said I should leave the rope under the bed, tuck it in out of sight. When I finally got around to cleaning up, I decided to burn the ends of the ropes to keep them from fraying before I pushed the loops under the bed and put the lose lengths into a box. After all, I might someday wish to tie someone up ...