Tied Up and Nowhere to Go

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ssnatch
ssnatch
271 Followers

"Cum for me pet. Cum with me now!"

Without even thinking, I erupted into climax. My entire body was enveloped in pure ecstasy. I felt my cum shooting into her in long jets. At the same time, she was convulsing on top of me in her own orgasm. I heard a scream and realized it was me. Then my mouth was covered by hers, and she was kissing me again, her tongue dancing with mine. She collapsed on top of me, my still hard cock buried inside her.

"Mmmm my pet, did I fuck your brains out?" she asked and giggled just little.

"Yes, Mistress, you fucked my brains out. I'm not sure I can think anymore."

"Good. Now, before we go to sleep, you need to clean me." Mistress pushed herself up to a seated position again, then lifted herself off of my cock. Then slid her body up mine until her wet dripping pussy was positioned over my mouth. "Lick you cum from me pet. Taste your cum mixed with my nectar." She lowered her pussy to my lips, and I eagerly licked her...

ssnatch
ssnatch
271 Followers
12