Tied Up Morning

Story Info
Bondage in the early morning.
859 words
4.07
34.4k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The door creaked as the tall dark man slipped into the dim room. It was just before dawn, and the dark curtains stopped the pre-dawn light from shinning through. The man walked up to the bed, his blue eyes glistening with desire as he gazed down at the woman peacefully sleeping.

Megan was lying on her stomach, her arms stretched up towards the headboard of her bed. Her nightgown was bunched up around her waist, revealing her round buttocks. Megan stirred, causing her admirer to still. She brought her voluptuous butt up as she stretched, her body contorting into a sort of U shape. A small sigh escaped her lips as she settled down. Her admirer shifted to accommodate the growing desire in his tight pants.

The mystery man moved over Megan, raising her gown higher on her hips. He sucked in his breath at the sight of her creamy, round buttocks. He pulled out some silk ropes and gently bound Megan’s hands to her headboard. He moved off of her and quickly disrobed and covered her body with his hot flesh. He began to nibble on her earlobes and neck, becoming encouraged by Megan’s soft sounds of pleasure. Megan slowly became aware of the man atop of her, nibbling at her ears and neck and his desire pressing against her buttocks. Megan jerked and panicked as she realized that she was bound to the bed.

“What’s going on?” Megan asked, her voice shaking with panic. She could feel warm hands sliding up her nightgown to cup her bountiful breasts.

“Just relax, darling. Enjoy yourself.” The man replied huskily, her voice full of desire.

“Alex?” A hand pressed gently against her mouth, quieting her for the moment. Megan tried turning her head to look at Alex, but a blindfold was suddenly placed over her eyes, plunging her into darkness. “Alex, What are you…” a cotton gag was slid into her mouth stopping her from speaking.

Alex began cutting the nightgown from Megan’s body, exposing her creamy skin to the cool air. Alex stood back and gazed at his captive. He could feel himself swelling at the sight of her naked body and the pleasure that was to come. Alex moved behind Megan and spread her legs. He pulled out two more silk ropes, he gently lifted her hips, causing her buttocks to stick up in the air, and he tied her legs down to keep her in place.

Kneeling before her round, smooth buttocks, Alex bent over her, and began kissing the back of her neck. His hands slid to her breasts, rolling her nipples between his thumb and forefinger. He could feel Megan moving restlessly beneath him. Alex straightened up, sliding his hands down her back.

Alex lay back on the bed and slid beneath Megan so that his head was beneath her hot, aching core. Megan could feel his hot breath upon her wet core. She felt the bed shift as he brought his head up and covered her quivering flesh. Megan moaned against her gag. He nipped, licked and suckled her flesh. He brought his hands up to cup her buttocks. One hand came down to her core and he slid a finger into the burningly hot flesh. He continued to suckle her as he moved his finger in and out of her. Megan ground her hips against his mouth, moaning loudly despite the gag in her mouth.

Megan was grinding her hips harder against his mouth, and Alex could sense her nearing her point of release. Alex released her from his mouth and withdrew his finger from her hot entrance. He could hear her disappointed groan. Alex positioned himself behind Megan’s voluptuous buttocks. He began to slide his hard member into her hot, tight, wet sheath. He stopped with he was completely within her. He could feel her muscles gripping him, and he groaned from the exquisite pleasure of it. Alex grabbed a hold on her buttocks as he began moving in and out of her.

Megan yelped as Alex smacked her buttocks, a groan following closely behind. Alex was speeding up the rhythm, driving Megan crazy with pleasure. Megan strained against her bonds, moaning deep in her throat. Alex picked up the pace, his hand coming down upon her buttocks until it was a deep red and warm beneath his touch. He could feel her muscles grip him as she climaxed.

Alex quickly pulled out of her, and began to untie her hands from the headboard. Alex helped Megan onto her knees and stood before her. He ripped the gag from her mouth and replaced it with his hard cock. Megan could taste herself upon him. She suckled at his member, trying to take every hard inch of him into her mouth. Alex dug his hands into her silky hair, moaning as she moved over his member faster and faster. Alex moaned loudly as he spilled his hot cum into Megan’s hungry mouth.

Alex untied the blindfold and smiled at her. Megan licked her lips and smiled back.

“When can we do this again?” Megan asked tiredly. Alex shook her head and chuckled.

“Anytime.”