Tied Up with My Husband's Friends

Story Info
Restrained, but having fun.
7.3k words
4.27
199.6k
37
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

"Let's do something different, Mike. Seems like we do the same old things, suck and fuck, and yes, it's nice, but I really want us to try something that will make my pussy just go wild. Like when I was first having sex. I couldn't get enough, I just had a buzz in my pussy all the time. I wanna feel that buzz again. I mean, I'm twenty-six, not seventy-six. I want that buzz again."

"Sounds like you need a new vibrator, Gina."

"No, I didn't mean, buzz, exactly like that, I mean like a real turn-on. Something that would make me sopping wet every time I would think of it."

"Ew, now, is there anything you have in mind? Some secret fantasy?"

"Hmm, fantasy. Well, I've wondered how bondage might be, you know, tying me to the bed, stuff like that. No rough stuff, you know I don't like that."

"Well, there's an adult store near work that I could check out. You're serious about this?"

"Yeah, I think so, just no pain and stuff. Nice people's bondage, you know."

"Well, no, I don't know exactly but I'll shop around and see."

So, Mike was going to the sex shop down in the industrial area where he works and look around. Better him than me. I like Victoria's Secret, not Sculley's Whips and Chains Shoppe. Not my style.

Two nights later, he came home with a plain brown paper bag and said, "Well, here's the stuff. Tie-ups for the wrists and feet, it's wonderful what they're doing with Velcro these days."

So, Saturday evening, we lit candles in the bedroom and Mike went around the bed tying the wrist bands to the bed frame. My pussy was so wet and eager, I couldn't stand it.

"God, am I sexed-up. Want me naked?"

"Sure, then I'll fasten you down."

Just the words made my pussy drip with anticipation.

I spread out on the bed and he had me raise up and he put a pillow up under my butt. Then, it was only a minute or so before I was firmly spreadeagled on the bed. My pussy was right out there.

MIke took his clothes off and got a feather off the dresser. Oh, god, I thought, I hate being tickled.

Then, he approached the bed, bent over and french-kissed me for a minute. Next, he licked my nipples, then drew the feather back and forth across them sending shivers of erotic delight all over my bound body.

"Oh, Mike, oooh, that's good. Look how hard my nips are. They're really out."

"Let's see what we can do with your clit," and he runs the feather down my stomach and abdomen and down my slit which is spread for him by the tiedowns. He touched the feather tip right over my clit and just teased me with it. Then he spread my hood with his fingers and caressed my clit with the feather.

"Oh, my god, oh MIke, oh, wow, that is so good. Oh, you're gonna drive me crazy with that."

"Just what I want," and the feather touched me gently again sending shivers of ecstasy through me.

He got up between my legs and bent down with his face near my pussy. Oh, good, I thought, I'm gonna get licked which I adore. But, no, he blows on my pussy. Oh, it feels weird, well, weird and nice. Then, he pulls my labia apart and gently puffed breaths of air directed right at my vaginal opening.

"Oh, MIke, oh, baby, that's wild," I said as I squirmed in the straps. Then the feather again, gently up and down my slit with the lightest touch. I wiggled as much as I could but I was fastened pretty tightly, then, he blows again on my pussy and gives me the slightest lick to wet my labia. Then blows. It sent chills all over me.

"God, Mike, you're making me so hot, do something more, touch me harder. More firmly."

But, no, he opened to my clit again and blew gently, then licked softly and blew again. Then, the feather.

"Oh, god, Mike, you've got to fuck me pretty soon, please."

I could feel my juices drooling down my butt between my cheeks, I was so turned-on. Then, he went over to the dresser and got something out of a cup and brought it back to the bed. An ice cube.

He touched it to each nipple, then rubbed it around and around each aureole, making my nipples ache for his warm mouth. Then, the ice went between my legs.

"Oh, my god, Mike, oh, oh, please fuck me soon. Please," and he pushed the melting cube up inside me.

"Oh, oh, oh, OOH, OOH, OOH, OOH, OOH, omigod, it made me cum, oh, MIke, oh, oh."

He's hardly touched me and now I've had one of the hardest orgasms I've ever had. I asked for our lovemaking to get a little new spark, boy, I got what I'd wished for.

And he's back with the feather, just tickling my clit. It must be sticking out by now, it feels exposed and every touch is electric. Then, he licks on it and blows on it. Then, the feather. Just over and over and over.

I never knew such extreme pleasure could be so agonizing, it was both and it was wonderful. I could feel another orgasm coming on as he licked, blew, then tickled.

"Oh, MIke I can't stand...UUH, UUH, UUH, UUH, uh, uuh. uhh, oh, oh, oh, Mike, fuck me now, please fuck me. I want you now. Please."

Then, he got up between my legs and plunged his cock straight down into me all the way and pushed as far deep as he could and just held right there.

Oh, it was incredible. I was bound tightly but I could move my hips a bit and I struggled as hard as I could to move his cock deep down inside me. Then it hit as I bucked against him.

"UNN, UNN, UNN, UNN, uhh, uhh, uhh, oh, oh, oh, MIke, oh, Mike, I can't believe how good this is. Oh, just stay inside me. It feels so good. Whew, I feel exhausted. And very, very happy. Thanks, love, you're the best."

Then, Mike untied me and we hugged and kissed for a long time. Usually, after we make love, I can fall asleep fairly soon after. This time, I was so wound-up, my pussy so stimulated that it was hours before I could sleep. And only with a hand between my legs.

As we began to wake the next morning, Sunday, my mind was immediately back to the night before and the wonderful session we had. I lay there fingering myself and when Mike turned on his back and made some waking-up noises, I got up on my knees, pulled the sheet back and took his semi-hard cock in my mouth and sucked him awake.

"Oh, wow, hon, good morning to you, too."

Once he was really good and hard, I got up over him, reached under and sat down on him pushing his cock deep inside.

"Mmm. That's what I want. Mmm, yum, you feel so good inside me," and I began rocking back and forth.

After we had lovely orgasms, we lay in each other's arms just enjoying the mood.

"Mmm, this bondage thing has really sexed you up, hon. You're hot stuff. A tiger."

"I love it. Oh, MIke, what you did to me, teasing me like that, oh, baby, I'd fuck the whole Marine Corps after that."

"Well, I don't know the whole Marine Corps, you'll just have to choose a smaller group."

"Think I could?"

"Could what?"

"Choose other guys to bring into the fun."

"You bound up on the bed and a group of guys doing whatever?"

"Well, maybe. Am I an awful slut for thinking of it?"

"Look, babe, these new things we're doing are getting me more action in the bedroom than even when we were first together. So, tell me what you want. You might just get it."

I really thought he'd veto the idea right off. But...

"Um, what about your golfing buddies?"

"You mean with you tied to the bed. What, and them just doing whatever they wanted to you?"

"Well, um, maybe."

"God, Gina, you're something."

"Awful, huh?"

"Well, there's Dan, Ken, Brian and Tony. Well, and me. I'm included, right?"

"Of course, always."

I'm thinking back to something a former girlfriend of Mike's friend, Brian, once told me. About how big a dick he had. She sang his praises every time she saw me. Hmm, Brian, too, as part of the group.

"Is this something you really might want to do?"

"Well, I don't know. I mean they're all pretty decent guys. I don't think anything would go wrong."

"If you want it, hon, I'll ask them. Knowing these four, they'd love to have you naked and tied to the bed."

"Well, let's not do it if you think you would be unhappy about it, you know, jealous, or just embarrassed over it all," I said.

"If it gets me fucked more, I'm all for it. And, I think I'd like to see you get it from all these guys. I'm hard again, just thinking about it."

"Good, let me just take care of that for you," and I bent over and sucked him until his cum warmly erupted in my mouth.

He called me at work on Monday and asked if next Sunday night would be good for meeting with his golfing buddies. I froze for a few seconds before I answered, "Yes," as I realized I was going to be tied to the bed with five naked men in the room, all prepared to fuck me.

I wanted to make sure that Mike was happy with the decision, so I fucked him every night and set the alarm ahead fifteen minutes each morning to suck him off. He was a happy man. And, I was a horny woman, wet all week just thinking about what I was going to get on Sunday.

Chapter 2

The time dragged, really dragged. And finally, it was six-thirty when the four guys were due. Mike had me wear a negligee that was his favorite, mainly because it basically showed everything I have. He also carefully shaved me all nice and clean and used whipped cream so he could lick the final bits off. He's so thoughtful.

So, we hear them coming up the walk, Mike opens the door and Dan, Ken, Brian, and Tony all come in with big smiles, looking over at me sitting on the sofa in my negligee. When I stood, at least two of them whistled, and I just could't help but blush. I walked over, gave each one a welcome kiss as they embraced me.

I began, nervously, "Um, thanks, guys, for saying, yes, and spicing up our life, especially, I guess, my life. Let's go back, I'm already almost naked, we can see about getting each of you naked, too."

Once in the bedroom, I went to Ken, began unbuttoning his shirt, then taking his pants down, followed by his boxers. Out comes a very nice cock, all nice and hard and ready. I suck him for a few minutes knowing that every guy in the room is eagerly watching and waiting.

Then, I go to Brian. Oh, yes, I want to see this cock, for sure. I pulled off his polo shirt, then got his shorts and briefs down. Oh, my. His old girlfriend was right, oh, was she right. Had to be about nine inches at least. I looked up at him and he smiled as I took him in my mouth and sucked. Oh, yes, rather larger than Mike. And Ken. And every guy I'd ever been with. Well, I did have to move on.

Next, Dan stood before me as I pulled off his tee and lowered his shorts. Pulling down his briefs, his cock flopped out and hit my forehead.

"Ouch," I said with a big smile and took his cock in my mouth and gave him a good sucking.

Then, Tony was next. I unbuttoned his shirt, got his pants off and then pulled down his boxers. Oh, wow, just as big as Brian's. I looked up at him and smiled as my lips opened and took his cock inside. Oh, I may be in for a great fucking. Was I wet.

After sucking Tony for a few minutes, I undressed MIke and sucked him. By now, I was just so turned-on, sucking five cocks, two of them bigger than I've ever seen before, knowing each cock would fuck me soon. My heart was racing and I was breathing about twice as fast as normal.

Not much was being said as this all took place, then Mike led me to the bed, put a pillow in the middle, lay two towels on it and I got up, spread my arms and legs and he began tying me down.

Soon, I was firmly tied to the bed, spreadeagled with my middle bowed upward and my pussy exposed for all to see. And, do whatever they want with it. God, I was hot.

"Oh, hon, you should see how wet you are. You sure look ready. Are you?"

"Oh, just somebody do something before I just go crazy," and Dan got between my legs and began doing what I love so much. I was so wet and he was licking me like a pro. Did this feel good. He had me wiggling as much as I could, it just felt so fantastic.

"Oh, oh, Dan, mmm, that feels so good. Oh, l love you licking me right there, yes, oh, right there. Ew, lick my clit, oh, suck it, oh, oh, yes, just like that."

I was so aroused, I was really on the verge of an orgasm when he first started on me.

"Oh, wow, oh, wow, I'm...oh, I'm...UUUH, UUUH, UUUH, UUUH, uuh, uuh, uuh, oh, oh, just keep doing me, oh, yes, yes. Mmm."

Then Dan got up on his knees and pushed his cock inside me. Oh, does that feel good.

"Mmm, oh, Gina, god, this is good. Oh, you feel so good," as he pumped in and out of me. I was so wet that he just glided in and out. But the feeling was wonderful. When I strained against the bindings, I could feel my pussy muscles tighten and it made it feel even better.

"Oh, Dan, god, you're gonna make me cum again. Oh, oh, it's so good, so...OOOH, OOOH, OOOH, OOOH, ooh, ooh, ooh, oh, Dan, rub my tits, please pinch my nipples, Ew, yeah, oh, yes, yes."

"Gina, oh, Gina, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna...OOMH, OOMH, OOMH, ooh, ooh, ooh, oh, oh, so good," and he slumped over me kissing me, still fucking, still moving in and out. It just felt so good.

In a minute, he got up and Ken got between my legs and licked me for a few minutes. I was now so wound-up that every lick, every probe with his tongue, made me writhe against the bindings.

"Oh, oh, ew, that's good." My whole body was clenched tight as every lick sent electric jolts all around me.

"Oh, oh, Ken, oh, Ken, ew, yes, oh, UUHN, UUHN, UUHN, UUHN, uuh, uuh, oh, oh, it just feels, oh, just so good."

Then, Ken gets up and his cock easily penetrates me as I am so turned-on and wet with cum and juices.

He's fucking me pretty fast. My breathing was really rapid and I could feel blood pounding in my temples. At the end of each stroke into me, he pushed hard and it touched a deep button inside me that sent waves of pleasure each time.

"Ken, oh, god, Ken, oh, fast, yes, oh, oh, yes, oh, do it fast, oh, YES, YES, OOOH, OOOH, OOOH, OOOH, ooh, ooh, oh, Ken, oh, you make me feel so good, oh, just keep going, oh, yes, mmm, oh, wow, this has been...oh, oh."

He was still fucking me fast and making low moaning sounds as he went in and out.

"Ew, Gina, god, oh, wow, OOH, OOH, OOH, OOH, oh, uh, uh, that was great, really great. You are some woman, wow."

He kissed me as I lay there spread wide with his cock still in me and him moving slowly in and out.

"Oh, Gina, I hope we do this again. I'd love it," and he pulled out of me and got up.

Tony stepped forward, his cock looming over me and he knelt down on the bed and licked me for a minute, then got up and pushed his big cock up into me.

Wow. That, actually, hurt a little. I haven't felt any pain like that since I was thirteen and had my first dick pushed into me. But, like then, now the pain quickly was overtaken by a great feeling of pleasure as he began stroking in and out of me.

"Are you okay, Gina," Tony asked, no doubt aware that he is 'economy-sized' in the penis department.

"No, um, I'm fine. No, you guys have been wonderful to me, nice and gentle, the way I like it. Just go ahead, have some fun," and I winked at him.

Just what I wanted. He started going in and out nice and slow, just the perfect pace.

"Mmm, that's nice, Tony, real nice. I love it slow like this."

"Oh, I do too, Gina, you feel so nice inside. Really good."

He really does fill me up. I know lots of women who just love guy's with big, enormous cocks, but I'm not one of them. For me it's much more how it's used rather than its size. But, he was feeling pretty good, yes, very good.

Mike has been watching as I've been fucked by four of his friends. I am so turned on, so aroused, so inflamed, that I feel nothing but sexual pleasure.

Tony keeps slowly fucking me, nice, deliberate, perfectly-paced strokes in and out of my throbbing cum-slicked pussy.

"Oh, Tony, push your cock in me all the way, oh, yes, yes, just like that, oh, Tony, OOH, OOH, OOH, OMIGOD, OOH, OOH, ooh, oh, oh, feels so good, oh, so good."

I just slumped on the bed, exhausted, spent, just laying there as he went in and out of me. It still felt good, really very good.

"Oh, Gina, here I go, I'm really clo...UUNH, UUNH, UUNH, UUNH, uuh, uuh, uuh, oh, Gina, oh, you are so good, so good."

Every time he goes in or out, it makes gushing, slurping, gooshing sounds. I'm very wet anyway, and I've had three guys now cum in me, I can feel how wet it is underneath me. What a time.

Tony stroked in and out for a few minutes, then pulled out, got up, and Brian took his place between my legs. He looked down at me and smiled as he pressed his cock into me. Oh, yes, Brian is large. Like Tony.

"Mmm, you feel good, Tina, just what I expected. You are truly a beautiful woman. It's a pleasure to fuck you. Is it good for you so far, all of us, I mean?"

"Oh, Brian, this is unforgettable. All you guys. Wow. Oh, this feels good, yes, really good."

He was fucking me a little faster than Tony had, which was fine, it really felt good. He went on for about seven or eight minutes when I felt myself getting near a climax. I tried to grind my hips around to increase the pleasure of our fucking, and it hit.

"EW, EW, OOH, OOH, OOH, OOH, OOH, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, mmm, mmm, oh, that's so good."

"Oh, yes, I'm close, oh, yes, here...UUNH, UUNH, UUNH, UUNH, UUNH, uhn, uhn, uhn, uhn, ooh, ooh, ooh," and he leaned forward and kissed me deeply as he went in and out slowly, so slowly.

"Oh, that was wonderful, Brian, each of you were wonderful."

And, Mike is next. I may finally, once in my life, get enough cock.

Brian was now up off the bed and Mike got up between my legs and began licking me softly, soothing my frantic pussy. Oh, it felt so good.

"Mmm, you know how I love that."

In a few minutes, he got up and ran his cock inside me. It took no effort at all. I have been spreadeagled for almost an hour and a half, my pussy was wide open and I was overflowing with cum.

"Just go slow, babe, it's been quite a night. That's just right. Mmm, yes, perfect."

I was still so aroused by all this, I know, you would think I had had enough. Well, I hadn't.

"Boy, you are really slippery inside. I can guess why. Mmm, feels good."

I looked around at the other four guys in the room, each one slowly stroking himself as they watched us. I just love to be watched, I never knew that I was like this, I must be somewhat of an exhibitionist after all. Well, it sure turns me on.

Mike just slowly fucked me and fucked me as I lay there with my eyes closed just enjoying a nice, slow screw. Then, Ken and Brian came to each side of the bed and each bent over and began sucking a nipple. How nice. I whispered a thank you to each.

It must have been twenty minutes or so when the feelings started to rise and that nice, warm sense started to spread out from my pussy.

"Oh, MIke, just keep going, it's really good, yes, I'm gonna cum pretty soon, oh, yeah, oh, like right now, oh, OOOH, OOOH, OOOH, OOOH, OOOH, OOOH, ooh, oh, oh, ew, oh, cum in me, Mike, cum in me."

Brian and Ken were still sucking my nipples as Mike started to take harder strokes into me.

"Oh, baby, ew, here I go. UUH, UUUH, UUUUH, UUUH, UUUH, uh, uh, uh, oh, oh, so good, oh, Gina, you are so good. Uhh."

Then, Mike's four friends started applauding as he overflowed me with cum. Mike slowly lowered himself over me and covered my face with kisses telling me over and over how much he loved me, how wonderful I am, how lucky he is to have me as his wife.

Then, he got up and went around the bed unfastening my wrists and ankles and massaging me where I was bound. He then helped me up and each guy came to me and gave me a nice lingering kiss, each whispering nice things in my ear.

As I stood there, receiving each of my lovers of the evening, I couldn't help but feel the cum drooling down the inside of my legs. I have never, ever been so well-fucked in my life. I was even a bit wobbly as I stood there. Wobbly but intensely happy.

12