Ties

Story Info
A Domme is sated by two male slaves.
1.7k words
4.36
28.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lilee
Lilee
18 Followers

Desmona sat in the plush chair sipping a glass of wine. She appreciated the soft silk upholstery of the chair and the smooth sweet taste of the wine, but she appreciated more the view before her.

Earlier she had taken a stroll through the cellar stock and found a male she thought intriguing.

He wasn't someone she normally would have picked; he wasn't quite as broad in the shoulders or as heavily muscled as she liked. His build was more sinewy than bulky with lean hips and only slightly defined musculature, but his buttery soft skin and soulful dark brown eyes had drawn her and she'd had him sent to her room. She had been told his name was Gavin. On a whim she'd also sent for Cole. They both stood on display for her now, unclothed in a proper stance with their feet a bit more then shoulder width apart, and their hands clasped lightly behind their backs with their eyes down. She took her time visually exploring their differences, as well as their similarities. Gavin was obviously the more comfortable of the two; this was all within the realm of his training.

Cole, on the other hand, was visibly more anxious with a sweet mix of anticipation and uncertainty clear on his face; she loved that look. This was outside his usual duties, and Desmona knew instinctively that at least part of Cole's discomfort stemmed from the proximity of the other male. A slow smile curved her full lips; this was going to be fun. She uncrossed her long legs and slowly stood. She crossed the few paces to them and came to a stop before Gavin. She touched the cool wine glass to his chest, rolling it across one nipple. His reaction was slight, barely perceptible, an involuntary stiffening of the nipple, a slightly deeper in-drawn breath then the last. She twirled the stem between her fingers, rolling the glass across his chest to the other nipple. She lifted the glass higher, then tipped it, letting a bit of wine spill into the small hollow his collarbone created just before his neck. She caught the drops of wine with her lips as it trickled from the hollow down his chest.

Gavin's breath deepened more as he enjoyed the sensual feel of the cool wine and her warm lips. Her fingers trailed leisurely down the smooth expanse of his chest and stomach, brushing lightly against his already stiffing manhood. She smiled at his response to her light touch; yes, this was going to be an entertaining evening. She stepped away from him and turned her attention to Cole.

With some amusement she noticed that Cole had also reacted to her interest in Gavin. She set her wine glass down and moved behind him. She waited a few moments, standing directly behind him, and watched his tension inch upwards. With both hands she pulled her fingers though his thick hair, pulling his head back until he was arched enough so she could brush her lips across his exposed neck without raising on tip toe. She watched his Adam's apple bob as he swallowed when he felt her teeth graze his sensitive neck. With a small chuckle, she let him go.

Desmona placed a light hand on each of their shoulders and both men lowered to their knees at the slight pressure. Leaving them there for a moment she crossed to a small table where she had left a few things she wanted for tonight. She picked up two long silk scarves, each with a slipknot tied at the end. Taking one in her hand and draping the other around her neck she went to Gavin. She drew the scarf across his neck, gliding the silk across his chest, her fingers circled his stiff manhood while her lips made a small trail of kisses along his neck, then nibbled on his earlobe. Her talented fingers cupped his balls, while she stroked his member to a full throbbing erection. Her lips made their way down the line of his jaw and kissed his mouth passionately. When his breath became ragged and a deep moan reverberated in his chest she slipped the end of the slipknot around his member and behind his balls pulling it gently but firmly tight.

She broke the kiss and told him to open his mouth. She placed the other end of the scarf in his mouth, told him to hold it with his teeth and warned him not to let go. She gave the same attention to Cole and Gavin took the opportunity to cool down, though it wasn't easy with the stimulation from the scarf.

With both of her boy's organs now trussed and held by their own teeth she took a step back to admire her handy work; now for some more fun. Still on their knees, she ordered them to turn toward each other, slightly on a diagonal, and then directed them to move closer, until each had their right thigh just between the other's legs without actually touching the other yet. She delighted in watching their reactions. Gavin was nonplused, but Cole was having difficulty with her instructions. His face showed a rapid succession of emotions, reluctance, fear, embarrassment, anxiety, but over riding all of those emotions was a rampant lust that he couldn't hide either in his face or his body. Desmona picked up another item from the table, a pair of nipple clamps with a light silver chain running between them. She pinched up Gavin's right nipple and attached the clamp. She smiled at the twitch his muscles gave, and then she attached the other clamp to Cole's right nipple and her smile broadened as he moaned through the silk in his mouth. It gave her another idea. She took the ends of the scarves out of their mouths and exchanged them.

"Lean back and grab your ankles." She purred to them both.

Tentatively they began to lean back, the short chain between their nipple clamps and the silk scarf in their mouths making them both go slowly and carefully. One corner of Desmona's mouth curled in a half grin at the moment they both realized they were going to have to move even closer if they were going to manage it. Cole looked up at her for a moment. Their eyes meet, and the depth of the emotions in his eyes was enough to almost make her knees weak. She met his gaze unwaveringly, one sable brow arched.

When his eyes slowly lowered in compliance, she felt a rush of warm desire. The two men inched closer, their balls resting against the others thigh, and this allowed them to comply with her wishes. The nipple chain was pulled taunt, pulling the skin slightly, and the scarves they each had in their mouths brought the others erect member forward away from their bodies.

Desmona was delighted with the way the whole expanse of their torso was now presented, just crying out for touching. She brought a pot of warmed oil over and poured some from the pot onto Gavin. She watched the way it ran over his pecs and rippling abs, and then slowly began to rub the oil in. She did the same to Cole, one hand on each of their chests as she explored every curve and muscle, her fingers lazily caressing downward until she clasped both hard shafts and began to stroke firmly.

When she had them both panting through the silk in their mouths and arching to her touch she stopped to let them cool back down for a moment, then began again. For the better part of an hour she kept bringing them to the brink, then easing them down. She noticed that even if she stroked on one harder or faster than the other they would both become equally excited at about the same time and she had fun with pushing one then the other then both to their limits.

When she tired of this, she changed the game. She removed the nipple clamps first, inched them even closer together, removed the scarves, and instructed them to use the others thigh for their pleasure. The oil she had applied and their own lubrication had them soon sliding together in a delicious rhythm punctuated by their moans of pleasure. Desmona slid her hand over their chests and rubbed the circulation back into their sore nipples and their moans increased along with deep roans and whimpers until a symphony of sound between pain and pleasure filled the room.

The symphony ended in a crescendo of cries and little whimpers of restraint when she once again stopped them. Now for the icing...

She told them to lean upright again, and taking their hands she guided them to each others dripping organs. Cole stopped short of touching Gavin and again gave her that half pleading look, but what he was pleading for he wasn't even sure of anymore. She simply waited, watching him struggle with himself, felt a delicious wave of pleasure wash over her when he overcame what ever was inhibiting him and let his fingers curl around Gavin. Her moan of pleasure encouraged them and they began to pleasure each other with long sure strokes. They almost missed her whisper, but not quite.

"First one to make the other cum gets a treat," she teased.

The mood shifted ever so slightly, the tension increasing. Desmona watched casually, slowly disrobing, letting her clothes fall and reveal the rounded curves of her breasts, hips, buttocks, and thighs. Her luscious curves and creamy skin were their undoing and at almost the precise same moment, her boys began to erupt in spasms of sweet release, so close that she couldn't really tell who was first.

"Hmmm… well I guess you both win," she said, walking to the bed and motioning them to follow. She simply lay back, luxuriating in the feel of the soft down comforter on her naked skin, and told them to use their imaginations. She didn't want to do anything; she was done directing for the day. She lay back across the bed with her arms above her head, closed her eyes and relaxed.

She was already aroused from their excellent performance and the sometimes soft, sometimes firm caresses of four hands and two mouths on her body were pure sensual delight. Her back arched, her breathing deepened, and she soon felt the waves of sweet bliss washing over her while buoyed and held by her two lovers. Sated and comfortable, she let them stay with her, one was thoughtful enough to pull the covers up, and they all soon fell into an exhausted sleep.

Lilee
Lilee
18 Followers