Ties That Bind

Story Info
She laughed until they tied her up.
16.7k words
4.61
60.5k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One

"Amanda. Where are you girl?"

"In the laundry room," she called back. He found her bent over and struggling with the dryer as she said, "The damn sheets are all wadded up and tied in knots again."

"I know you want a new dryer."

"No I don't want a new dryer but we do need one."

"Dale is coming over this afternoon, about two."

"What for?"

"Nothing special, we're just going to have a beer and talk. We haven't seen either of them in two weeks."

"Then is Rachel coming too?"

"No she has to work this weekend and next weekend."

"No wonder we haven't seen them, I thought she was done with that."

"Sounds like she thought so too."

"I'll bet this is one of those times when she wishes she wasn't a nurse."

"Probably so. Anyway I'm going to finish the yard and then take a shower."

She closed the dryer and turned it on and then said, "I'm heading to the shower now so you get to be the one to wipe the bathroom down."

"Gee thanks. Oh, Rachel said to tell you hi."

"When did you talk to her?"

"Just before I came in, she was trimming the bush next to our fence. I still wonder what her story is."

"I've made my guesses but that's all they are."

"There's a pretty attractive woman hiding inside of her."

She laughed and said, "You mean under her clothes."

"Well that too. It must get hot as hell under her long skirts or baggy pants."

"I've seen her in shorts."

"You really have?"

"Not often and they certainly aren't short ones but yes."

"I'm surprised. Well anyway I've delivered her message so I'm going back out."

Amanda had taken her shower and was in the bedroom doing her nails when Ken came in. He saw her sitting on the edge of the bed and told her, "Lookin' smoking hot honey."

She looked up at him and smiled. "You've seen me like this hundreds of times."

"You still make me hot babe."

She laughed and told him, "You're like our dryer honey. Touch one of your buttons and you're hot."

"Just call me Kenmore."

"Well if you're Kenmore, Dale must be Maytag. I'm going to shut off the air conditioner and open the house up by the way."

"It's pretty warm out there."

"We're done with our chores so we'll just be sitting around anyway."

"I'll put some chairs out in the shade for us then before I shower."

When he came back in he stopped in the kitchen and stripped naked and headed toward the shower. Amanda was in the living room and when she saw him she said, "You must be in a big hurry."

"No, I'm just hot."

"Oh come on I just turned the air off."

He smiled and said, "I'm just giving you a hard time."

"You don't look very hard."

"You haven't touched my button."

"That's the price you pay when you invite people over."

"Nice halter top by the way."

"Thank you, I bought it on clearance. These shorts too."

"Good job."

"Cheri bought some too."

"I'll bet she looks good in them too."

"I'll bet Dale thinks so too."

Ken took his shower and put on shorts and an old tee shirt advertising a two thousand six poker run for cancer and joined Amanda in the living room.

"While you and Dale are swigging beer and telling lies I'm going to lean back and read my book."

"Whatever you want to do honey. You can join us too you know."

"I may at some point."

Amanda heard Dale arrive and met him in the archway between the kitchen and living room. "Hi Dale."

"Hi Amanda. Damn you look good."

"I'll bet Cheri is wearing the same thing."

"She is and I told her the same thing."

"Smart man. Okay I'll get you two your first beers but you're on your own after that."

"Honey I'm going to make some margaritas instead."

"Well make enough for three...no make that four or five."

Ken smiled and said, "I'll keep us supplied but you better be careful."

"Why? All I'll be doing is sitting and reading so I can't fall down."

"That's true so go for it but don't whine to me tomorrow when you're hurting."

"You are cold hearted."

"But the rest of me is hot. We're going to the computer before we go out."

"Have fun."

Before she could even get settled she heard Dale say, "What the hell?"

"It's just like I told you."

"I know and I've seen that stuff a lot of times but amateurs? Are you sure?"

That was too much for her so she went in and looking over Ken's shoulder she said, "What are you two looking at?"

"I got an e-mail with a link to this site. People send in pictures. Amateurs, you know."

"Of naked women."

"Not all of them. In fact here's one that isn't naked for example."

She looked and said, "Well she might as well be. She' in a tight body suit with the crotch cut out and her boobs showing. And she's tied up."

"Yeah, they're running a bondage contest. The winner gets five hundred bucks."

Without thinking Dale added, "And she no doubt gets laid. Oops, sorry Amanda."

"You're forgiven and I'm sure you're right. So all of the so called contestants are bundled up in some way?"

"I guess but let's see the next one."

The woman was tied to a wooden frame with her legs spread and a gag in her mouth. "Gee that looks fun," Amanda said. What's the appeal to that anyway?"

"I don't know, I guess it's fun."

"Well think about it. Okay so she can receive certain...um...benefits but she can't make love and she can't do a thing for the guy other than stand there and drool all over her gag."

"She looks hot like that."

"Why? Let's say you were in front of her. What can you do? Well you could hold your own...pecker I guess. Whee, wouldn't that be great."

"I could do a lot for her though."

Amanda had to think about that one for a minute. "So this is all for her?"

"I don't know, I've never tied a woman up, have you Dale?"

"Nope I haven't either."

"So she just gets naked and they tie her up right?"

"I guess but...well what about the ones that are dressed?"

"Good question. You don't even get the thrill of seeing her naked let alone other rewards."

"Maybe they cut her clothes off of her."

"That could get expensive really fast."

"Use old clothes."

"Why? Why not just strip in the first place?"

"I suspect it's all about the eroticism of it all."

"Well it isn't like I didn't know people did this sort of thing but I've never thought about it."

"Let's look at a few more."

The next one came up and he quickly clicked the mouse saying, "Shit she shouldn't even be seen in public, let alone naked.'

On the next one Dale said, "Move on man she has to be seventy years old."

Amanda was smiling and said, "Having fun boys?"

The next one popped up and Ken said, "Holy shit. Sorry honey."

"She can't be an amateur. Look at the body she has."

"We are honey believe me."

"How can she get into that position?"

"It probably isn't as difficult as it looks, especially since she doesn't have to do anything to hold herself there."

"No she's trussed up like a Christmas goose ready for the oven."

"Now if you're going to stay and look don't make fun of them okay?"

"Okay I won't and I'll admit she looks hot even from my point of view."

Dale's comment was, "Certainly opens up possibilities for fun and recreation and both the giver and the receiver would enjoy themselves a whole lot."

Amanda was quiet as they looked at the next few. Most were pretty unimpressive but a few would inspire a comment or two. They saw women lying down and standing up or sitting or folded in half and on their backs with their butts in the air. When she saw that one the woman was naked and it made her blush because the woman's pussy was open and her anus was in plain view and the brown ring was like a bulls eye. She finally bent down and kissed Ken's cheek and said, "Well have fun, I have a book to read. Then turning to Dale she kissed his cheek and told him the same thing and then saw his hard cock.

As soon as she had left the room Dale said soft enough to keep it from Amanda, "Shit. I'm not going to be able to even look at Amanda now."

"Why?"

That last gorgeous woman gave me such a boner and I know Amanda saw it before she left."

Ken looked over at him and smiled. No shit?"

"Yeah dammit I should have worn briefs. Here she was making fun of the pictures and I'm sitting here like this."

"That's so wild. I can't wait to see if she admits it to me later. You're sure she saw it."

"Hell yeah, she looked right at it. I know I'm not huge but I'm big enough to make a healthy bulge."

"For what it's worth she was at least curious or she would have left the room right away. I can't wait to tease her about it tonight."

"Well be careful because she just might want to tie you up instead."

"Hey, if it's done right there are no losers right?"

"Good point. She did seem at least a little interested."

"I think I'll get us all another drink...no better yet, you do it."

"No man, I need time to let things settle down."

Ken looked at Dale's bulge and said, "Hell it's already half down so no sweat."

"Easy for you to say, you just want me to blush in front of her and make an ass of myself."

"If she saw your bulge she won't give you a hard...." He laughed and said, "I mean she won't pick on you."

"You're a bastard you know that."

Ken leaned back and waited as Dale took the long walk past Amanda to the kitchen and then stood in front of her with the pitcher. "Want a refill?"

She knew he was coming but she pretended to be reading and looked up pausing at his crotch before looking up at him. She smiled and said, "Yes thank you Dale." Just her looking at him made it jump back to full size but all he could do was pour as she glanced at his growing problem and then as he stepped back she smiled as innocently as she could and told him thanks again before he retreated to the safety of the computer room.

"Damn you, she looked right at my crotch and it got even harder than before and it was right in front of her eyes. I'll get even with you for that one." Ken was laughing but said nothing as they went back to looking at the amateur contestants again.

Amanda never called Cheri at work but she made an exception this time. When she was finally put through to her Cheri asked, "Anything wrong?"

"No and I'm sorry to interrupt you but I have something to tell you that can't wait until you get home. It's just too much fun and so funny."

"I go on break in a few minutes if I'm lucky and I'll call you from in there."

"Okay, bye."

The guys came out and Dale did his best to keep Ken between him and Amanda as Ken bent over he kissed her cheek and said, "We'll be outside. Want a refill before we go out?"

"Yes thanks."

"No problem." He looked at Dale and he just shook his head no and lipped, "No fucking way," and headed for the safety of the kitchen.

Ken came back and refilled her glass and their eyes connected for a second and Ken just smiled at her and left.

Chapter Two

It was almost fifteen minutes later when Cheri called Amanda. "So what's up?"

"First of all Dale couldn't help it."

"That's an interesting way to start, what couldn't he help?"

She explained about the website and the women in bondage and how she came to be involved in it. "I was making fun of the whole idea but the guys were not impressed with me. I even found myself being a little curious about why they do it and what it would be like."

"So you're going to trust those two to tie you up?"

"I don't think that would be a good idea."

"Not unless you got them to agree to the terms and they signed it in blood."

"Anyway the really interesting part was before I left the room I bent down and kissed Ken's cheek and then Dale's. No big deal right?"

"Right."

"Well I couldn't miss poor Dale's huge erection pushing out against his shorts."

"Oh my God really?"

"Really. I didn't know what to do. It felt like I stared forever but I'm sure I didn't. Anyway there was no way that he didn't know that I saw him and when he refilled my drink after that the poor guy grew huge again while he was pouring my drink. He didn't have anyway to escape and his face got so red I really felt a little sorry for him."

"Oh my God I have to decide if I should say something or tease him or what."

"Just don't get upset with him because I didn't make it any easier for him."

"Or any softer," and they both laughed.

"Thanks for letting me know. So where are they now?"

"Out in the shade and no doubt talking about the pictures. Make him show some of them to you tonight and then maybe the confession will come."

"I can't wait to get home now. So what will you do now, more teasing or what?"

"I can't decide, what do you think?"

"If you can find a way to mess with their minds I'd say go for it and tell me about it later."

"Okay that's what I'll do if you don't mind."

"This is a hoot. No I don't mind at all. Don't be too rough on them but don't miss an opportunity either."

"I'll do my best to remember every detail and tell you about it later."

"Don't be surprised if I call you tonight after I get home."

"Okay, wish me luck."

"Just be careful and don't trust those two too far."

"My guard will be up, bye."

Amanda had lost interest in her book now so she picked up her nearly full glass and headed for the backyard. They were sitting next to each other in their cheap webbed lawn chairs so she moved the third one and sat so she could see both of them. "So have you two decided which ones to vote for or whatever you do?"

Ken tried to act casual as he said, "Yeah we have first, second, third and honorable mention all picked out."

She looked right at Dale and asked, "You too?"

He had trouble looking at her but he did pretty well and answered, "Got them all picked out."

"And did you two pick the same ones?"

"Just for first place. I gave number two to Ken's number three and my number three is his honorable mention."

"Sounds like you two are pretty close on it then."

"It wasn't hard to single those four out from the others."

"Okay so explain this to me again. So if you two tied me up I'd be expected to enjoy it right? Or is this all about what guys enjoy?"

"Well I know we would," Ken answered, "But I can't see why you...or the woman wouldn't. The woman gets all the attention."

"But that assumes it's attention that the woman would want to get. She's all tied up and helpless and at the mercy of the warped minds of the guys."

"We don't have warped minds."

"All men have warped minds." She paused to decide how to needle them and she could see a slight growth still showing on both guys. "I mean take that one for example."

"Which one?"

"How can I describe it. She's on her back, nude of course, and her feet are up over her head and tied to her wrists or a stake or whatever. Her ass is pulled up into the air and vulnerable to whatever you sickos would want to do to her. Where does her fun come in?"

Ken looked at her and was determined to undermine her needling. "I can answer that but not without being graphic and even crude."

"It's just the three of us here and just this once you can be as graphic and crude as you want."

"Okay but if it bothers you just tell us to stop and we will."

She wasn't about to let them get to her so she leaned back, took a sip of her drink and said, "Okay explain it too me. No, Dale you explain it to me because Ken has some idea that he's going to try to gross me out and I trust you more."

Dale looked at her and then at Ken before emptying his glass and licked his lips. "Well it's...it's like this. I mean, well her butt is..."

"You can say her ass I don't mind at all."

He swallowed and said, "Okay her ass is up in the air and her...aw shit. Her pussy is probably open and easy to reach. I mean you know with my hand...I mean with the guy's hand or even his tongue."

"Her anus is right there to right?" He swallowed yet again and said, "Well yeah of course, they're right next to each other."

"Okay so now you have her all fired up but she can't do a damn thing about it right? I mean isn't that the idea? To be helpless I mean? What can you do? She isn't exactly in the perfect position for penetration."

Dale felt like he was digging himself into a deep hole and Amanda couldn't believe that she could sit there and talk about fucking like they were talking about recipes. One thing she did know though. Dale was blushing so brightly that she was afraid he'd faint from lack of blood going to his brain. She also knew she was having a great time.

He was doing better with his eye contact and squaring his shoulders said, "Well the guy could, you know, bend his knees down far enough that he could reach her enough to...you know."

"Penetrate her?"

"Yeah penetrate her."

"To the hilt? I mean she's all hot to trot so she's going to want all of you, not just a sample."

"Well I don't know because I've never tried it but pictures I've seen make it look possible."

"Probably trick photography. You can't trust them anymore because of what they can do with a computer. Okay pick some other less complicated ones and explain them to me. Ken what ones caught your imagination and don't say all of them because that's a cop out."

"You really curious or are you just out here to harass us?"

"I'm curious."

"Why don't we tie you up and then you can decide for yourself if there is anything to it or it's all show."

"Oh no. Once I'm tied up I have no control over what you two could do to me."

"The mystery is part of the experience."

"Well forget that part."

"What if we set some rules or time limits or something?"

"Well for one thing I'm not getting naked so I'm not going to end up looking anything like what you two were looking at."

"A few of them had clothes on and they looked hot."

"Yes, like that bimbo in the black body stocking with the holes cut in it."

"No there were some with regular clothes on."

"And they bothered to post their pictures? That would be a little anticlimactic mixed in with the nudies and they'd have no chance of winning at all."

"They probably did it just for the fun of it and not the prize. So what do you say?"

"I'd say yes if Cheri were here or somebody like that to come to my rescue."

Ken looked at Dale and said, "Okay we promise we will not take your clothes off. We promise we will not hurt you in any way."

"You could do a lot without taking my clothes off."

"Okay we promise not to touch you between the legs."

What about my breasts?"

"We promise not to put our hands on your breasts too."

"What's the time limit?"

"How about...how about twenty minutes?"

"Too long."

"Okay fifteen minutes but that isn't much time to get into the whole experience."

"Easy for you to say. Okay, no pain, no touching my breasts or between my legs. Fifteen minutes right?"

"Right and we will not remove your clothes."

"Remember once I'm untied if either of you break the rules you will be in so much trouble you might want to consider running away while you can."

"So you're saying we can try it?"

"Yes."

"We need a few minutes to find some rope and figure out the best way to do this."

"Okay are there any margaritas left?"

"A little bit."

"When I come back out I'll pour the drinks." None of them were big drinkers but she didn't even feel tipsy so she didn't worry about her judgment being affected. What she did think about was how much fun it was going to be telling Cheri about her adventure.

Chapter Four

While she was gone Ken and Dale were working fast and talking faster because they had to decide what they could do without exceeding their limits. The one problem they were having was their imaginations kept getting in the way. They had all kinds of ideas of things they wanted to do but they couldn't do most of them. Dale stopped and asked, "Okay man you better tell me. What are my limits with Amanda?"