Tiffany

Story Info
College girl dominates her married landlord.
4.3k words
4.26
45.4k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DMaster_14
DMaster_14
1,063 Followers

The sound of the key turning in the lock interrupted her studying. Tiffany Banks looked up to see that she had been reading for 3 hours and stood and stretched her back. She heard the front door open and someone enter the house. "Hello, anybody home?" The voice of her landlord called up the stairs. The housing office had boarded her with this couple while in college. Joanna was 5 years older than Tiffany, and her husband Frank was only 7 years older. They had insisted that Tiffany call them by their first names on the first day. Mr. and Mrs. McFadden made them feel old, they said.

"Right here Frank." Tiffany called downstairs as she walked out of her room. She paused at the top of stairs and saw him standing alone at the bottom. "Where's Joanna?"

"She had to stay in the city." Frank replied. "Something came up at the plant and I have a meeting in the morning. So it looks like it is just you and me for a couple of days."

"Neat." Tiffany replied sarcastically. She really did not really know this man and had not had a lot to do with him since she had moved in; "I've got to finish my homework." Tiffany turned to leave.

"Are you feeling all right? You're never parked in front of the books for more than 5 minutes at a time, and I've never heard the term homework from you. What gives?"

"Nothing, I just feel like putting in some time studying. Now if you'll excuse me." Tiffany walked away before he could respond. Tiffany closed her door and lay down on the bed and picked up where she left off.

An hour later, Tiffany had had enough. She had studied for four hours and was exhausted. She stood up and peeled off her tee shirt and shorts. Standing in front of the full-length mirror on the back of the bedroom door she carefully examined her reflection. Clad only in her thong panties, she stood on her toes and checked all sides of herself. She was pleased at the results.

She stood 5' 2" and weighed only 111 lbs. Her red hair hung down to between her shoulder blades and shown and in the bedroom light, her eyes were emerald green. She could find no fault in her body, at a 32 B cup her breasts were perfect for her size, an 18" waist and 30" hips, every bikini she bought fit her like a second skin, and she made a point to buy the smallest and skimpiest suits available. She loved watching men drool over her at pools and the beach. Living near a beach was perfect for her, it gave her an enviable tan all year round, and the high fenced backyard with the above ground pool at home allowed her to sunbathe nude to prevent tan lines. Tiffany was about to turn out the light and go to bed when there was a knock on her door and Frank stuck his head in.

"I'm locking up, you need anything..." Frank stumbled to a halt seeing her mostly naked, on her toes and hands cupping her breasts.

"FRANK, GET OUT." Tiffany shrieked at him. Hastily pulling her nightshirt off the bed and holding it in front of her.

"Oh, ah, sorry, I thought you would be in bed already, it's after eleven." Frank coloured and looked at the floor, trying to get the image of her body out of his mind.

"Don't you know you are supposed to wait for an invitation before entering a lady's bedroom?"

"Sorry, I'm sorry all right. Good night." Frank closed the door and went directly to the en-suite bath for the master bedroom. The erection pounding in his shorts had to be relieved, or he would never sleep. The sight of her body had set him instantly on fire. Not even his wife did that to him.

Tiffany seethed at Frank's intrusion, but could not believe the feeling his seeing her nearly naked had caused in her. She had seen the lust in his eyes. Maybe she could put into practice some of the tricks she had learned from her abnormal psych course. The thought intrigued her. She went to bed and drifted off to sleep with a smile on her face and erotic visions of him whimpering at her feet while she whipped him.

Tiffany's alarm exploded on her bedside at seven the next morning. She silenced the noise and stretched before sitting up in bed. She had a class at ten that morning and nothing else for the day. 'I understand why people love Friday's', she thought with a giggle. She pulled on her running shorts, tee shirt and running shoes and went downstairs. The kitchen was spotless, except for a note on the counter.

"Tiff: Sorry about last night. You're right; I should have waited for your permission before coming into your room. Let's not mention this to Joanna, she would not understand. And it was just a simple mistake anyway. See you around five tonight, Joanna will be back on Sunday night or Monday morning. Frank."

Tiffany laughed out loud at the note, and decided to seduce Frank that night and blackmail him into being her slave. She thought the note would be good to use as evidence against him in the event he was reluctant. Tiffany stashed the note in her bedside table and went out for her morning run.

Five miles and thirty minutes later she was back and feeling flushed and exhilarated. Running was the best way to start her day, she thought while soaping herself in the shower. She paid close attention to her breasts and pussy. She noticed some small hairs were starting to grow back in around her snatch. She made a mental note to pick up more depilatory cream at the pharmacy today before she started on Frank. Class was the usual bore and Tiffany found her mind wandering. She immediately sat up and started to pay attention. She would have to keep her marks up if she were to keep getting her allowance. After class Tiffany sailed off campus on her bike and went to the hardware store in town. There she bought a few things she felt would be useful that night with Frank. She also stopped at the pharmacy to pick up her cosmetics and creams.

Tiffany hurried home and fixed a light dinner for both her and Frank before showering and dressing for the night ahead. She chose a tight fitting black dress with a deep V in the neck and slit up both sides and no underwear. Her black leather shoes with the five-inch heels were barely visible at the hem of her dress. She brushed her red hair until it shone and put on a slight touch of makeup. She was just finishing making cocktails when she heard Frank's car pull into the driveway.

She walked to the door and opened it before he could reach the handle. "Hi handsome," she cooed, "Hard day at the office?" Tiffany pulled him into the house and closed and locked the door before he could respond. Frank stood in the hall and stared at her.

"What's happening around here? You never have a civil word for me and now you are sweet and nice. What gives?"

"Nothing, Joanna's away and I thought you would appreciate a welcome home just as if she were here." Tiffany replied before leaning up to give him a peck on the cheek. "Come and have a drink before dinner. It will only take another few minutes before it is ready." Tiffany led him into the living room and handed him his drink. The fire was roaring in the gas fireplace, but Tiffany had turned the air conditioning up so the room was still comfortable.

Frank was at a loss; he did not know what was happening. Yesterday she would not even look at him and today she was draped all over him. "I don't believe you. You must have something in mind."

"I just want to make you feel at home."

"And...." Frank stood waiting.

"And ... I guess I wanted to apologize for last night. I think I overreacted. I mean, it's not like you planned it, is it?" Tiffany asked with a straight face.

"No it was just an accident. Let's just forget it." Frank said with a smile and a sigh of relief.

"I don't know if I will be able to forget the look on your face." Tiffany replied with a giggle. "I think you were more embarrassed than I was."

"I guess you're right." Frank answered with a chuckle, having a sip of his drink.

"Come on and eat." Tiffany pulled at his hand and led him into the dining room. The table was set for two, with candles and good china. She sat Frank at the head of the table and fetched dinner. It was a light meal of chicken salad. They made small talk while they ate. Both were conscious of the sexual undertone in the room. Tiffany was certain she would have her way with Frank. The lingering looks that he gave her through dinner and the way he looked down her dress when she bent over the table to serve were all too obvious. The drape of her dress told him that she was naked beneath it, and he could hear her heels click when she walked.

Tiffany cleared the table after dinner and put on the dishwasher. When she was loading the dishwasher, she glanced over her shoulder and caught Frank devouring the sight of her. Her dress was pulled tight over her ass, and the slit showed her legs and the curve of her butt.

Tiffany pulled Frank away from the table and led him back into the living room when she was finished. Tiffany dimmed the lights; the fireplace gave the room a soft romantic glow. She sat him down on the couch, freshened up his drink and sat down on the floor at his feet. "Feel better?"

"Yeah, but this is all a little overwhelming. I am not used to being waited on hand and foot."

"Do you like it?" Tiffany asked.

"Yes, who wouldn't?" Frank replied as he stared down her top. The curve of her breasts and the nearness of her body were driving him wild.

Tiffany followed his gaze and saw that he was looking down her dress and she smiled up at him slowly and seductively. She reached up and squeezed his hard on through his pants and said, "Like what you see?"

Frank reacted as though she had touched him with a live wire. "I don't think you should be doing that."

"Doing what?" She asked innocently as she rubbed his cock. Without letting go she twisted around to kneel between his open legs so that she could bring both hands in play.

"What you are doing with your hands." Frank stammered.

"And what's that?" Tiffany teased, as she pulled down his zipper and fished inside his shorts.

Frank was in shock as the girl kneeling before him released his throbbing rod. Her hands stroked his hard on, both hands developing a rhythm, squeezing at the top of the stroke and pulling his balls at the bottom. "Do you like that Frank?" Tiffany teased.

"Yesssss," he hissed Frank had his head back and his eyes closed. "But we can't do this."

"Do what?" Tiffany asked as she paused in her motions to slip the straps of her dress off her shoulders.

Tiffany grabbed his cock and squeezed to see what his reaction would be. Frank jerked but made no other move. Tiffany was encouraged by his response and began to tighten her grip even more at the top and bottom of each stroke. Frank ground his ass into the couch and let her do what she wanted. "What happens when Joanna finds out about this?"

"Who is going to tell her Frank? I won't say anything, provided you do what I say." Tiffany replied as she ovaled her lips and kissed the head of his cock.

"What do you mean, 'do what you say'?" Frank asked in a quiet voice.

"Just what I said," Tiffany said as she nipped the head of his cock with her teeth and tickled his balls with her bright red sharp nails. Tiffany could feel the pressure build up in his balls, crying for release. If she could make him come, she could control him. She rose up higher on her knees and put his cock between her breasts, sliding it up and down, licking the head each time it appeared between her tits. Frank was rocking his head side to side, his eyes squeezed tight and his breathing erratic.

"Will you do what I say?" Tiffany questioned as she squeezed his balls again.

"Yes, anything, anything at all if you let me come." Frank answered.

He started pushing up and down between her breasts. She held her head steady and opened her mouth to let him fuck it, her saliva slid down his cock and made the passage between her breasts easier. His bucking got faster and his breathing more erratic, suddenly, his come shot out of the head of his cock in a long stream. Tiffany covered the pulsing knob and swallowed the load of cum given to her. Frank jerked and bounced on the couch as Tiffany took his cock deep in her throat. She suctioned her cheeks in as she swallowed his load and Frank grabbed the back of her head and forced all of his cock into her throat. Tiffany relaxed and took his cock deep as it spasmed and shot its load. Four more times his dick pulsed and rewarded her with his cream. Some of his sperm drooled out of her mouth and down her chin, landing between her breasts and running on to her dress. Tiffany pulled back and licked the head of his cock as he finished spurting. Frank lay back breathing heavily as he tried to regain his composure. Tiffany's licking kept him hard and her hand squeezing his nuts could feel a new load of cum being created.

"I'm glad we could come to an understanding." Tiffany said after she swallowed his load. "Now stand up and strip." Tiffany told him quietly but forcefully.

"I think we should call it a night Tiffany." Frank responded.

"You said you would do whatever I said. I don't want to have to tell Joanna, and this stain on my dress will certainly help her see that we have been doing things we shouldn't." Tiffany pulled up the bodice of her dress to show a mark that could only be his cum and they both knew it. "Now stand up and strip." Tiffany told him with still more force as she squeezed his balls sharply. Frank winced in pain and drew a breath but stood obeyed.

He undressed quickly and soon stood naked and magnificent before her, his hard-on thrusting up tight to his rock hard belly. To Tiffany he looked a little frightened and more than a little submissive and she knew that she had him.

Regally she raised a hand; Frank grasped it gently and helped her to her feet. "You may undress me now." Tiffany told him.

Frank reached out and started to pull her dress down over her hips when Tiffany stopped him. "If you do it that way it won't fit. You have to gather the hem and take it off over my head." Frank kneeled down with a sigh and started to gather the hem of her dress. He took so long about it that Tiffany lost her patience. "Can't you do anything right? You just stay put and I'll do it myself." Frank leaned back out of the way and Tiffany bent at the waist and quickly pulled the dress up and off. She threw it on the couch with his clothes and stood naked but for her heels before the man on his knees.

'This is how it should be.' Tiffany thought, 'Naked and glorious with a man kneeling before me.' She leaned down to cup his chin and stroked his face with her palm. "Now while you're down there, you may begin to worship me. You can start with licking my shoes clean. If you do a good job, I might let you do other things to me, but you have to earn it."

"Now wait just..." Frank started to reply.

"You just do as I say Frank," Tiffany interrupted, "or Joanna will find out how you seduced me the first chance you got. I think they still send people to jail for rape, don't they?"

Frank paled at her statement and said, "You wouldn't." Then he saw the look in her eyes and he knew differently. Tiffany let go of his chin and smiled an evil smile at him. Frank leaned down and started to lick the toecap of her shoes.

Tiffany flushed at how easily he gave in. She had no intention of telling Joanna anything, yet, but Frank did not need to know that. The more she could make him do now, the deeper he got himself into her trap, the more she could get away with later. Tiffany looked down on the smooth back of the man licking her shoes and smiled at the thought of beating him. The image of him whimpering at her feet as she whipped him was enough to send a current to her cunt and almost make her come. The scent of her juices filled the room as it trickled down her thighs.

Frank was really getting into what he was doing, she could hear him slobbering over her feet and see his erection dripping onto the carpet. Tiffany lifted her foot, put the toe of her shoe under his chin and lifted; his eyes came up to meet hers. "You do that very well, Slave. Now come over here and let's see how well you fulfill the rest of your duties." Tiffany turned and walked to the coffee table and sat down. Frank started to get up but a warning look from Tiffany sent him back to his knees. He crawled forward and was soon at her feet again. She spread her legs and he could see her bald little centre as well as smell the fragrance it was sending out. She was just as turned on as he was. He had never told anyone about his dream of being abused by a beautiful woman, but now it was happening to him anyway.

Tiffany slid farther back on the coffee table and left a wet trail glistening in the firelight. She looked at Frank expectantly and he leaned forward to lick it up. The taste was exquisite and Frank licked hard to ensure that he got it all. Tiffany kept moving back until Frank's waist hit the edge of the coffee table. He groaned as his cock brushed against the unfinished underside of the table. He was reaching forward to grab her hips and pull her to his waiting mouth when the riding crop struck his back. Frank froze and looked up questioningly at her.

'Did I say you could touch me?" Tiffany demanded. "Obviously you need a lesson in how to maintain control of yourself." With that Tiffany dropped the crop and pulled out a set of handcuffs from nowhere and locked them on his wrists so quickly that Frank had no time to move. The cuffs had a thin rope attached to them that went to the coffee table legs at the other end. The line was slack, but Tiffany slipped out from under the line and quickly tightened it.

Frank struggled against the line but could not get free. "Tiffany what do you think you are doing? Let me go right now damn it." He demanded.

"Such language," Tiffany said with mock innocence. "I see that we will have to silence you as well." Tiffany went over to the couch and pulled out a pair of her panties from between the cushions. "I wore these while jogging this morning, enjoy." Frank started to say something when she shoved them into his mouth, effectively silencing him. Tiffany then took more of the thin rope and tied his legs to the legs of the table. Finally she took some cord and tied it around the base of his cock and balls to keep him from coming. She tickled his scrotum and stood to look down on him, all trussed up, completely helpless at her rather questionable mercy.

"You see slave; I've had all day to prepare for this. The panties in the sofa, the handcuffs, rope and riding crop taped to the underside of the coffee table. It is amazing what hardware stores carry these days. The riding crop was a gift from my father when I took riding lessons. My horse always worked better after a few stings, and I think you will do the same."

Frank groaned through his panty gag and sucked her juices out of it. This was even more than he had dreamed of, but now that it was actually happening, it seemed a little overwhelming. The crop whistled through the air and struck his butt cheeks. She only tapped him on the ass, but Frank groaned and tried to move, but it was no good, the girl knew her knots too well. The crop continued to sting his ass as he struggled, but every time he moved, his cock rubbed against the rough underside of the table, increasing his agony. His ass cheeks grew flaming red as the whipping continued and she increased the force she struck him with, causing his cock got harder and dripped continually. She worked her way up and down his back, reddening every part of him that was available to her.

Tiffany stopped beating him and sat on his warm back. Her pussy, flooded with her juices, squished as she made contact. Frank could feel the wetness on her thighs as she rubbed back and forth for a second before leaning over and squeezing his balls and shaft sharply. "Now don't you dare come until I tell you too." Tiffany sat up and then leaned back till she was laying on him. She took the riding crop and worked the handle into her dripping snatch. Driving it in and out, she came sharply and coated the handle with her juices. Pulling it out she sat up, licked two fingers and started to wet his anus, before pushing them inside. Frank jerked and almost threw her to the floor before her open palm came down sharply on his ass. "Hold still." She barked and Frank's movements paused for a moment, just long enough for her to drive the handle of the riding crop, still wet with her come, up his ass. Frank's head came up and he howled in pain. Tiffany drove it in and out for a few thrusts and then left it sticking out of his ass like a flagpole.

DMaster_14
DMaster_14
1,063 Followers
12