Tiffany

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DMaster_14
DMaster_14
1,067 Followers

"Do you like that up your ass slave?" Tiffany questioned. Frank shook his head no as he groaned through the gag. Tiffany stood and walked down to his ass and flicked the riding crop causing it to move in his butt and Frank groaned again. Tiffany got down on her knees behind him and said, "I did not know that you would enjoy this that much Frank. I can tell by the puddle your cock is leaving on the carpet." Tiffany grasped his balls and squeezed sharply as she grabbed the riding crop and worked it in and out of his ass in time with her squeezing his cock. She pulled the crop out of his ass slowly and stood up. "If I untie you will you behave yourself?"

Frank's head nodded in submission. Tiffany untied the cords holding his legs and then walked to the head of the table and untied the cord securing the handcuffs. Frank remained motionless on the table waiting for her command. "I see you have learned well. You may rise now, slave" Tiffany told him in an imperious voice.

Frank rose slowly and stood before her, head hanging and hands still cuffed in front of him. The end of the rope attached to his scrotum hung down giving Tiffany a leash to lead him around by. Tiffany bent and grabbed it and stood, pulling him up short and smiling as Frank winced into his gag. "This is to show you who is in charge. You will follow my every command. Do you understand?" Tiffany demanded as she pulled the gag from his mouth.

"Yes." He replied humbly.

The riding crop flashed as it came down on his hard cock, and he screamed in agony, Tiffany smiled as it bobbed up and down. "That is 'Yes Mistress' to you slave."

"Yes Mistress."

"Better, from now on you will only address me as Mistress, is that clear?"

"Yes Mistress."

"That is a good little slave, now lock up down here, and be quick about it; I still have several duties for you to perform tonight." Tiffany said. Frank hurried off to turn off the lights and set the alarm. When he finished he returned to the living room, picked up his clothes and her dress and stood before her with his head bowed. Tiffany nodded approvingly and grabbed his cock leash and pulled him to the stairs. She had left just enough line to pull it over her shoulder and have him walk almost normally. Every so often, she would give it a sharp tug to hear him groan. The riding crop dangled from her other hand as she climbed the stairs, her hips swaying seductively right before his eyes.

DMaster_14
DMaster_14
1,067 Followers
12