Tiffany Comes Calling Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was confused. "MY little toy?"

"Yeah, you little whore. Teaching my daughter.... Playing naughty games." He continued pumping his cock back and forth in my mouth, only stopping to insist that I also lick his balls and even lightly suck them. It was so gross. When he finally pulled away he didn't even look happy, like he expected better.

He ran the vibrator over my nipple before tossing it on his desk. "You guys even wore out the batteries."

(What was he talking about?)

He pulled a large puffy pillow off his love seat and tossed it on the floor in front of me. He moved me and pushed me forward, stopping me right before I crashed face first onto the floor.

"What the fuck!" I cried out. (I also finally got it. He thought it was my vibrator and that I was then one doing the sex teaching, when it was his daughter leading the way.)

He eased me to the floor and kneeled down next to me. I slid my head to the side so I could look back, but I didn't know what to say.

Instead I inhaled, realizing why he threw the pillow where he did. I was lying flat, but the pillow was under my tummy. This left my ass raised into the air...just where he wanted it. He was rubbing his palms together, licking his lips.

"Please...," I pleaded, as his hand raised into the air. (I mean, after all I'd gone through to avoid a bare-ass spanking, and here it comes anyways.)

A thought flew into my head as soon as his palm swished through the air, down onto my flesh. "Maybe I should have just stripped to the skin when he first told me to."

Well, it was too late now. I clenched my jaw and closed my eyes, waiting for more blows. They came and came, but it sunk in that this was different from the last time. That time he hit me with four or five stinging blows. Now his blows were softer and followed by a soothing rub. Whap and rub; whap and rub. On and on it went, until something strange happened; it actually started becoming stimulating. My jaw wasn't locked anymore. It was open, and my lips formed an O. Now every time his hand came down, I couldn't help but let out a strange squeal. I didn't even protest when he moved my knees up and propped me up on the love seat. Now my ass was really in the air.

I expected more spanks in this position, but I felt something rubbing against my ass cheek, and then it moved to my pussy. My eyes flew open. There was Dr. Smith, crotched down behind me, using his cock like a wand, rubbing it up and down the length of my pussy lips.

He was going to fuck me now. I chewed on my bottom lip, waiting for that first penetration. I waited and waited.

"Well?" I finally said.

He smiled. "Does someone want something?"

I snickered, as I thought. "This guy's really something."

"Yeah, is Brad Pitt available?" I said, looking him right in the eye.

"Brad who?" he said, and then a second later he moaned. (So I knew he got it.)

"Maybe, I'll just go back to spanking you; you seemed to enjoy that, you little trollop."

(I didn't even know what a trollop was.)

"But maybe this time I'll use my leather belt." He smacked the side of my ass and thigh. It stung.

I'd had enough. He was still running his cock along my pussy. I looked to the wall clock. "Do what you want. You have one hour. You could beat me or you could...." I trusted backward, almost catching his cock, but was a little off. He winced, and then he seemed to get the point. He lined up and slid inside of me and then started rocking back and forth at an easy pace. It was fine, but not what I wanted. I mean, I could get this from the boys I knew.

"Hey dickhead," I finally screamed out. "Put some force into it, you pansy-ass." I looked back at him and glared.

He seemed surprised, and then he sneered back. "You asked for it." He reached up and pulled my hair back and began slamming into me. At first I thought, "Be careful what you ask for," as it kind of hurt, but then I seemed to adapt. His cock even seemed to find a place others hadn't, or maybe it was the sheer intensity, but I had no problem cumming again.

He climbed up my back, grabbed me around the neck and went back at it. Forgetting the circumstances, I thought to myself, "Now this is fucking." He was giving it to me good. "Or maybe: getting fucked." The sounds of slapping skin filled the room. I knew that I wouldn't be wearing a thong for awhile.

It figured: He was no minuteman. He seemed set to take his whole hour. He was good at this. I guess his daughter was right, older men do it better. I'm pretty sure she wasn't talking about her dad...or was she? She seemed to be bringing it up a lot lately, and she did keep me out late, knowing....

("Oh god! Did that cunt set me up?")

I'd have to settle with her later, because her dad snapped me up and started stroking his cock right in front of my face. I looked up, and his face was orgasmic. Looking down, I scrunched my face because I knew what was coming, although I wasn't prepared for the volume. I winced with every strand of warm cum landing on my face. He wasn't satisfied until I had his cock back in my mouth and every drop was milked out. It tasted as bad as I thought it would, but it didn't make me sick, just a little repulsed. I could also feel his cum oozing down my face. It didn't help.

He struggled, but did manage to untie me. Then he grabbed my hair again, and I was being dragged along, half blinded by cum (I figured to the bathroom). I felt a sudden rush of cool air, and then I heard a door slam. I wiped an eye clean before screaming out loud, realizing that I was standing on the front porch, naked. I banged on the door a couple of times, but I figured I'd better make a run for it. So...naked, with my face dripping cum, I ran the short distance home.

----------------------------------------

Part 2 -- tomorrow

Any comments?

And please Vote.

Edited by C. Lakewood

12