Tiffany Comes Calling Ch. 02

Story Info
Tiffany comes up with a plan for revenge.
3.5k words
4.5
29.5k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 11/28/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 2 (of 2)

The story continues:

In the years that followed I never forgot that night. Both the good parts and the bad. I've learned that sex is like that. I thought college might give me new adventures to replace it, but all's I got were memories of being groped by drunken, easily forgotten frat boys.

Veronica and I went to different colleges and saw each other only a handful of times in the 4 years. But, after college, she asked me to move in with her to save on expenses. I agreed (since that was preferable to moving back with the folks) and tried to make the best of it.

Vee seemed to have matured in college and was really into her first real job and her boyfriend, Mike. (They shared cubicles at work.) I'll admit to being a little jealous, since things weren't going as well for me. I also still carried a little chip on my shoulder. One night when she came home a little tipsy from a night out, I flat out asked her about that night years before. At first she denied knowing anything, but she wasn't convincing. With some persistence, I was finally able to pry an admission out of her.

"Oh, that night my dad fucked your brains out." She apologized and then burst out laughing. She said she always knew I wanted her dad, and she knew he was ready. (She had some stupid saying about how horny he was.) She went on to say that she was listening outside the door as I screamed out in ecstasy. She even mocked me.

And then she did it...she called me a slut.

From that day on, I set out to exact some revenge. I wasn't sure about the particulars, but I'd get even some way. She might have been right about her dad, and I might have able to live with being set up that way.... But no one laughs in my face and calls me a slut.

******************************

The plan hit me one night at a smoky, noisy, nightclub. My cousin Steven was a bouncer there and always snuck me in (to avoid the cover charge). He fit the role. He was tall and bulky and, with his dark eyes, bald head, and goatee, he was intimidating. A friend of mine from the club whispered into my ear. "I'd hate to meet him in a dark ally."

It planted a seed.

I invited Steven over to my place after closing. (Vee was staying over at her boyfriend's.) He was surprised (since we weren't that close), but he came. After some meaningless banter, I showed him a beach picture of Vee and asked him if he was interested.

"I'd hit that," he said, flashing a dirty grin.

I sighed deeply and, with the help of five hours of drinking, I told him my plan. When I finished I finally looked up at him. He was pulling on his goatee.

"Let me get this straight. You work late on Thursday, and she doesn't. You want me to come over and sneak in (using your spare key), hide like a robber, and do...what...to your roommate when she comes home?"

"Make her undress. You know, strip. Bring a mask and some sort of weapon. Scare the crap out of her."

"You know...an intruder with a weapon probably wouldn't just make her undress and leave."

(Shit!) I thought he might just be right, especially when he sees her naked. (I'm not proud of what I said next.) "Do what you must.... Just don't hurt her and don't be mean."

"You know what that's called, don't you...?"

"Yep, but don't say it," I gushed. (I felt bad enough about it.)

"Jesus!" he cried out. "Well, I guess you CAN'T judge a book by its cover, Miss Goody-Goody. Do I want to know what she did to you?"

I just shook my head and pleaded with him to do it. He said the offer was tempting, but he was on probation and didn't want to risk it. I pleaded and pleaded but he wasn't budging. I finally offered him money (that I didn't have).

"Girl, I know you don't have any money," he said, sadly. He sat down on the couch, stuck one hand in his pocket, and stroked his goatee with the other. A smile formed on his lips. "Well.... You know what, take your fucking clothes off."

I gasped. "Steven, you're my cousin."

"Humbug!" He raised his voice. "Do it!"

I stood in front of him in stunned silence. Fueled by alcohol (or was that an excuse?) I figured it might be the only way, so I began to undress. I looked to the floor as my clothes piled up. When I was butt-naked he took a good long look at me. It was embarrassing, but I was more nervous about what he might do to me now. He had me play with my nipples until they were good and hard. Then he ordered me to turn around and bend over, and, if that wasn't bad enough, I had to spread my ass cheeks, and then reach even deeper and spread my pussy. I wanted to die.

"You must want this pretty bad," he said with a smile. I let out a deep sigh, turned around and sat down on the couch next to him. (I didn't realize how much I wanted revenge until I actually spread myself open for his eyes.)

I stroked his arm. "Please, do it for me. No one will know. I don't think she'll even call the cops."

He laughed. "Honey, if you're trying to use your womanly ways, you best start stroking a different part of my body."

I smacked my lips and jumped up. "Asshole!" I shouted. I started putting my clothes back on. He just sat there smiling. I was calling him nasty names, and he seemed to enjoy it. He said the only way he'd do it is if we were BOTH home. I got his meaning before he even finished. I told him he was brain damaged if he thought I'd go along with that. There were too many reasons to list.

He pulled a little device out of his pocket, and I saw why he'd been smiling the whole time. He rewound the tape, punched a button, and there was a strange voice talking about some old war.

"Damn, that's my old history professor," he said. (He flunked out of college.)

He tried it again, and there was MY voice talking about MY PLAN! He had me.

"I'm sure your roomie would want to hear this. How 'bout your parents? Maybe the cops? Yeah, I'll play it for my PO and see if any laws were fractured...." His voice became stern. "Now, like I said, I'll do it, but you will both be home. Now get them clothes back off. You have a killer body."

His compliment didn't help, but I didn't think I had much choice now. Oh, I still argued some more, but I finally agreed to HIS plan. I made him promise not to hurt us, though. He promised.

"And no anal sex," I added, dropping my panties onto the floor.

He rose to his feet. "Ok, but you better stop there, because I'm doing everything else." He smiled and unsnapped his pants. He motioned to the floor. "Time to finalize the deal."

Before he left, I gave him my spare key. I also had to swallow my pride (and his cum), but I got that tape back. (No way I was letting him leave with it and make copies.)

When he left, I ran to the bathroom to vomit. I wondered if it was from the alcohol, what I'd just swallowed, or what I'd just done....

The next week was one of the most nerve racking ever. I didn't know when, but I knew it WAS coming. I had trouble eating, sleeping, and working. I was a mess. Then, on Friday night, I went to a business dinner with Vee and Mike. We had a good time and a few drinks (did I need them!), and then we decided to go back to our apartment to relax and have a few more. We opened the door, all happy to be home. Slipping off my coat, I heard a screech. I spun around, and there was a masked man, all in black, holding a silver gun to Mike's head.

"On the floor bitches...face down."

It was him. Tonight was the night. I almost felt relieved as I hit the floor. Vee followed, only a little slower. I heard some thuds and some groans, and then Mike crashed down onto the floor next to me. He was gagged and bleeding from the nose. Mike and I were tied up...with what felt like clothesline. (It wasn't real professional.) A cloth gag was wrapped around my head and mouth.

I was arranged on the couch next to Mike. Vee was standing in front of us. It hit me that she wasn't tied up or gagged like us. (Obviously the masked man had only planned on two of us and had run out of rope.) The man (Steven) whispered something in her ear and then reached up and fondled her breast. She closed her misty eyes and nodded. Then he moved over and sat on the armrest of the couch. He began teasing Mike about how sexy his woman was. I cringed. (How would an intruder know that she, and not I, was his woman?)

"Yeah, I've been watching her at work. She's quite the piece." I sighed into my gag. (He had a better plan then I thought.)

"But, let's see just how much." He pointed the silver gun at Vee. "Strip."

I cheered, Vee gulped, and Mike moaned into his gag. Steven smacked Mike upside the head.

"Please, I'm doing it," Vee pleaded, unbuttoning the red dress that she'd worn so proudly. She wiggled, and it slithered down her body, and she stepped out of it. She stood there in a sexy red bra and panties set with thigh-high white stockings and red pumps. Steven made her do this runway walk back and forth. Next, she kicked off her shoes and rolled her stockings down and off. She stood up and paused like she was trying to catch her breath.

Steven said one word. "Tits."

She moaned and slid her bra off, covering her small but perky breasts with her arms. "Please, not the panties."

I laughed inside at her cluelessness. Silly girl.

Steven laughed outwardly. "Sure, you can keep your panties on." He stopped laughing. "And then I'll shoot lover boy here in the kneecap."

Vee quickly slid her panties down and off. She was shaved clean, as always. She got the same turn around and spread'em treatment that I had. Steven was taking his sweet-ass time. He seemed mesmerized by how pink Vee's pussy was. I coughed into my gag.

"Hey, your friend looks a little hot. Why don't you help her out?" He gestured toward me. (My turn.)

Vee spun around. "Please, leave them out of it. I-I'll do whatever you want. Just leave them alone."

(Her plea surprised me. I would have never thought.)

Steven stood up. "If I weren't wearing this mask, you'd see my tears. That was so touching. 'Anything,' huh...? Alright, crawl over here and suck my dick."

Mike began barking into his gag, until Steven smacked him again, this time with the gun. Vee dropped to her knees. "Ok, Ok, but not in front of him." Steven nodded his head. "Don't...that's cruel." Vee pleaded.

"Crawl, bitch, or I'll show you cruel." He pointed the gun at Mike's crotch. Mike was whimpering, and Vee dropped to all fours and crawled over.

On arrival, he patted her on the head. "Good girl."

They were standing right in front of us. Vee reached up and slid his pants down. He wasn't wearing any underwear, and his hard cock flew up and almost smacked her in the face. I giggled a little. I was also flooded with excitement. For the first time I was about to watch another woman suck cock, and it was Vee, and she had to do it in front of her boyfriend. She licked her lips and took his cock into her mouth. I noticed Steven's pants still bunched around his ankles. He wasn't the smartest masked intruder ever, but he proved he had some brains. He pointed the gun at Mike's head. "I feel any teeth, bitch, and I pull the trigger."

Vee gurgled something, but Steven pulled on her red hair and sped her up. It was no time for talking. (And Steven didn't just stand there and get his dick sucked; he was an active participant.) Vee gagged, gasped, slurped, spit, and nearly puked as Steven assaulted her mouth for some time. He finally pulled out and sprayed her face full of gooey white cum.

I found myself thinking "Yeah, just like your dad did to me...take that bitch."

Honestly, he missed with most of it, because Vee managed to rock back out of range. Steven dragged her by the hair into the kitchen. He must have sprayed her with that sprayer thing on the sink, because when they came back she was dripping wet from head to toe. (Why did she have to look so sexy now?) Steven cleared off the coffee table and helped her into position. She was left lying on the table on her back, her legs off to the side. She did some whimpering, as I'm sure she knew she was in for more. Steven dragged her down to the edge of the table, her pussy almost hanging off the edge. He used his fingers to spread her open. His head slowly lifted, and our eyes met. I gulped. I guessed it was "show time" for me.

He moved over and pulled me to my feet. He ripped my gag down and then made quick work of the buttons on my blouse. With my hands bound behind my back, I was helpless to stop him from groping me, although I did some pleading. He chuckled, noticing that my bra was a front latch. He opened it and went to work on my exposed breasts. I looked to Vee. Where were her pleas now? He teased me about my erect nipples. It was predictable. He sucked on them and even bit'em. He grabbed hold of a nipple and led me over to Vee, pushing me to my knees right in front of her exposed pussy. I knew what he wanted. That was also predictable. I knew this is why he'd wanted us both there.

"Please, don't ask me to do that," I pleaded. (I knew the guys didn't know that we'd done this before.)

He answered by pushing my head down, and my face smacked into Vee's pussy. I fought him a little to make it look good, and then I went to work. Steven was right by my side, groping me as I licked and sucked on Vee's pussy. Her pussy's smell and taste brought back memories. I found her hard clit. I knew she liked this. (She went crazy if you sucked on her clit.) I took it in my mouth and chewed on it and sucked it hard. I wanted to make her cum. I knew that, in this situation, that would be the last thing she would want.

Steven was cheering me on. Vee began thrashing around. It was working. She was going to cum. Apparently, Steven wasn't ready for that because he stood up and grabbed my head. His dick was hard again, and he forced it into my mouth. (His was only average, but he was really thick.) It was quick because he wanted more. He pushed me back onto Vee's pussy and then climbed in back of me. He lifted my dress up and ripped my panties down. I was glad that I was a little wet already because he just rammed it right into me.

With my arms tied, it was harder to eat pussy while being fucked from behind. It took Steven a little bit to get going, but he found his game and fucked me good. Then it was Vee's turn. Steven moved her over to the couch and fucked her right next to her boyfriend. It was indeed cruel, but I loved it. He ordered me down by his side. I almost laughed. I knew his intentions. When he pulled out, I had to suck. (What was the big deal? I had a face full of Vee's pussy juices already.)

What was a big deal is that, when he finally came inside her pussy (what, no cum-shot this time?), I had the job of eating it out of her. That was gross. The only reason I complied is because Steven stuck his finger in my asshole and promised more if I didn't. (Damn, I'd let him know my weakness.)

We were both led into the kitchen, and I was right about that sprayer thingy. We both got drenched. The water was freezing (like I needed my nipples any harder). Steven was still feeling frisky. He pressed us together and made us make out. Then we had to suck on each other nipples. He led us back into the living room and untied my hands. He pointed the gun at us and ordered us to get into a 69 position. We both looked at each other. (Yeah, we'd done this before.) We were just getting into position when Mike (who had gotten his hands free) sprang up from the couch, knocked the gun away, and wrestled Steven to the floor. Vee sprang up and grabbed the gun. Steven tossed Mike aside and, when he looked up, Vee was pointing the gun at him. (I was frozen with fear.) He stood up and put his hands in the air. Mike jumped up and tore the mask off.

Things had gone terribly wrong. I could see that Vee recognized him from the club.

"That's your fucking cousin.... The bouncer."

Steven grabbed his mask back, and then walked over and snatched the gun away. "It wasn't even loaded. She was playing a game." He walked to the door. "Cuz, you explain it to them."

I tried, but I was outnumbered. (They were obviously pissed.) I figured we were even now and decided it would be best if I left for the night. When I came back the following day, I found all my stuff had been dumped onto the front lawn. I saw them in the window. And that was the last I saw of them.

******************************

And that was the end of her narrative.

I put down the papers. My heart was pounding. While I didn't recall much about the first part of her story, I certainly remember the second part...vividly. You see, my name's Steven, and I'm the masked man.

I was a little puzzled, though. I looked in the envelope again.

Aha! There was one more paper that I'd missed. I unfolded it. It was a hand-written note.

Hi Steven,

Theses are pages right from my journal. I hope this reminds you of our past. I figured it was the best way I could explain myself. I know people change, but it's time again, you know?

You see, I've been close to this woman at my gym. She thinks she's all that because she's won some beauty contests and is married to some rich lawyer. Ok, she's hot. I think she has fake breasts though. She caught me looking, one night, and now she's spreading rumors about me and won't even talk to me.

You know how I get even.

We are in the same spin class. It's late and ends right before closing. The place is usually deserted except for our class, which has seven, sometimes eight women in pretty good shape. (It's an advanced class.) We hit the showers around 10:30pm. I've always wondered (fantasized) what would happen if an armed masked man invaded. It seems almost too easy.

Think about it. No one knows you out here. Did you even get in trouble last time? Do you still have that silver gun? The black mask? Have you learned from past mistakes? Think you might need some help, or could you swing it just by yourself?

If you're like me, nothing in your life has been as exciting as that night. Isn't it time to feel alive again? No holes (yes, that's what I mean) barred this time.

Think about it,

Tiff

******************************

I wiped my brow. (This girl was something.) I moved over to my desk and opened the bottom drawer. I took out the steel lock box and opened it up. I stared at my old gun and mask. They've tempted me over the years, but have stayed in this box since that night.

I symbolically blew the dust off them. I had some planning to do.

The End

*

Thanks for reading my story.

Comments?

And please Vote.

Edited by C. Lakewood