Tiffany Lynn Smith

Story Info
White housewife finds excitement with the coach.
2.9k words
4.27
124.3k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bertron
Bertron
96 Followers

Tiffany Lynn Smith was an all American girl. She was born in a small rural faming town in Arizona that was always on the verge of growing in to a big city if you asked some of the locals. If you asked the younger residents though it was a place you left not moved to. Tiffany had developed into a tall 5'10 woman in high school. She was the star of her schools volleyball team and when colleges finally found her little town she had multiple scholarship offers to division 1 colleges. Tiffany had a great home life and was well raised on church and family but was not so innocent to think that this was not all life had to offer. So when the chance came to sign a scholarship she was off to California. She fit in well there with her tall slender body and long blonde hair she was almost the picture of perfection. Her breasts though nice and perky were only a B cup and some may have thought she could be bigger. Tiffany didn't care about stuff like that. She never dating for the first three years of college and was quick to end unwarranted attention from the guys. Her lack of interest was so much so that her teammates began to wonder if she might be a lesbian.

During Tiffany's senior year she met David Carter the man that would eventually become her husband. David was a business school graduate that was starting to find some success in his father's financial company when he met Tiffany at a job fair at the college. They began dating right away and soon after she graduated the two were married and moved into a house in the suburbs of L.A. Tiffany was a beautiful bride with long curly blonde hair and the deep blue eyes. They settled into their home and David made it clear that he did not want Tiffany to work but she would be better suited to stay at home and begin a family. But that was more difficult than both of them could have predicted. Tiffany was a virgin when they had married and found it hard to enjoy or become excited by sex. David tried to please his wife but he would get so excited when she would finally give it to him that he would last four or five minutes top before he would have an orgasm. Tiffany was shy and could not confide any anybody about the situation and just decided to deal with it. During one of those boring lovemaking session Tiffany was able to become pregnant. It was something that put a little spark in their marriage and the both were thrilled to become parents.

Seven years late when Tiffany and David's daughter became old enough to play organized team sports they talked it over and decided to let her play soccer. They had tried again to have kids but to no avail and once they resigned themselves to that fact Tiffany poured everything she had into her daughter. After all she was in a marriage where sex had once a month and always consisted of the same scenario. She would lie there in bed while her husband mounted her in the missionary position and would thrust himself on her for a couple of minutes and then he would roll over spent. Never a hint of foreplay and David was only 5 inches long when hard but Tiffany never concerned herself with his size because as far as she knew that was normal. Tiffany had come to volunteering at her daughter school once a week for a couple of hours. It was a nice break from the monotony of tending to the house and cooking. When they decided to sign up for soccer she decided it would be a good idea if she volunteered to be the team mom and help the coach whenever needed. She played soccer in high school and was able to maintain her athletic body because of her free time and a home gym that David had bought for himself but never found time to use. David was working some much by then that this time with her daughter would help ease the pain of him not being around more.

The got a call at home from the coach of the girls soccer team about three weeks later. He introduced himself as Wesley Johnson and spoke with Tiffany about what her role would be as team mom and invited her and her daughter to his house for the team meeting with the other kids the following Thursday. When Thursday came around she went to Mr. Johnson address which wasn't too far from her own home but nowhere near as nice a neighborhood. An older black man that appeared to be in his early fifties answered the door when Tiffany rang the door bell. Tiffany asked him if he was Wesley Johnson and he said he sure hoped so if someone as beautiful as her was looking for him. She giggled at that comment and immediately became less apprehensive about the situation. When the other kids showed up Mr. Johnson explained that he had been teaching soccer at a local high school for the last 25 years but was in a position now were he could semi retire and teach a few days a week and coach younger kids. He told the group that he was 53 and that he didn't have the energy that those young kids would have but he could teach them about soccer. He was very well spoken and made all the parents comfortable including Tiffany. She was looking forward to help her daughter and the coach out this year.

The team had been practicing for a couple of weeks and Coach Johnson was showing them the fundamentals one day while Tiffany was helping shag balls. Mr. Johnson asked Tiffany were is Mr. Carter at or is there no mister right now? She smiled at the way he tried to ask the question as sensitive as he could without insulting her. She informed him that there was indeed a Mr. Carter but he worked hard and often came home later than they had to leave to go to the practice but she hoped he would be able to catch the games. That is when Mr. Johnson said something she could not believe. He told her if I was Mr. Carter I am not sure I would let you leave the bedroom with your tall sexy body. She was stunned. Tiffany was upset that he would say that to her by the children even though they were too far away to hear but she also felt proud. Men had never quit staring at her but they had quit talking to her because there just weren't that many opportunities. She wasn't sure if she should tell him that is inappropriate or thank him but what slipped out embarrassed her right away.

"He wouldn't know what to do with it if I stayed in there anyway" she blurted out. She immediately felt like crying.

Coach Johnson was surprised. He thought he may have stepped over a boundary to soon but was pleased she took it there. "I could think of a few things."

"Mr. Johnson shame on you" she said grinning. "You're as old as my father and you're still thinking that way."

"You're beautiful and have a very sexy body. It's not a sin for me to think that and your husband is a fool if he doesn't ravish you each night."

She was shocked that this conversation was even taking place. She thought it was best if she ended it but also couldn't help but notice that it excited her. She told him thanks for the compliment but they had better change the subject or the children might here. He agreed that that was probably the right thing to do.

The following week the phone rang about 2 o'clock in the afternoon and Mr. Johnson was on the phone.

"Mrs. Carter its Wesley Johnson. I won't be able to make it to practice tonight because of a prior commitment but I have the uniforms here at my house and I was wondering if you could pick those up and conduct practice today? I have to leave at 5 so if you could do that I need you to pick up the uniforms before then"

Tiffany had just got home from shopping at the mall and wanted nothing more than to lie down and take a nap before her daughter got home but if she waited that long than she wouldn't make to the coach's house by 5pm. "Sure Mr. Johnson but I need to come by now so I can't get home before my daughter gets here."

He agreed that would be fine and Tiffany headed over to the coach's house. When she got there she could see the coach's car in the driveway as she walked up the sidewalk that led to his front door. Once to the door she noticed a small sticky not on the door that read- come on in the uniforms are in the back room on the table I will be out in a minute. Tiffany turned the knob and the door opened. She had been there before and like last time it was clean and tidy, it looked like a bachelor's pad of somebody who could at least do his own dishes. Tiffany shut the door behind her and walked into the living room. The note had said the uniforms were in the back room but there was a hall to the right and one to the left so she was unsure which one to take. After a few seconds of contemplation she decided to head down the hall to the left. There was a room on the left and two doors at the end of the hall. Tiffany looked in the first room she came to but it appeared to be a guest room that did not have the uniforms or a table so she continued down the hall. When she got to the end of the hall the door was open on the room to the left and there was a desk in there but it was an office and no uniforms. She turned the handle and opened the door on the right. There stood Mr. Johnson naked. She thought he must have just stepped out of the shower because he was dripping with water and was standing in front of his bathroom mirror shaving. At the angle she had Tiffany wasn't sure he could see her but she sure could see him. He was much more defined in his back and butt than she would have suspected and when his arm was raised to shave she could see the definition in his biceps. She couldn't think, she was frozen where she stood. She was afraid that if she turned and shut the door he would here her so she was trying to figure out if she should just back out when Mr. Johnson turned sideways in the mirror.

Between this 53 year old black man legs hung the biggest dick she had ever seen. Not that she had seen many. Her husband's penis of course and once when she found an adult magazine that her husband had hid under the sink in the bathroom but nothing like this. Her eyes were fixed on his penis swaying there below his stomach. If she had to guess she would say it was 6 or 7 inches long and thick like the shaving cream can that was on the counter. Mr. Johnson reached down and pulled on it once stretching it out and released it, something that looked like habit to Tiffany. She did not know how some woman could take that inside her like it was let alone if it got hard and grew. She also noticed that he had no pubic hair and for that matter the hair that he was shaving on his head was the only hair on his body.

"Do you like what you see?" he asked Tiffany.

"I'm sorry, I'm in the wrong room!" she stuttered but she was froze in place.

"Have you ever seen a cock this big, Tiffany?"

"No sir."

"Do you want to touch my cock, dear?"

She was sure she was going to faint. She was lightheaded and was having a real hard time believing the fact that she wasn't dreaming. She looked up and Mr. Johnson was halfway across the room walking towards her. His dick was swinging back and forth making soft slapping noises as it hit off one thigh and then the other.

"Do you give your husband blow jobs?" she shook her head no as he asked. "That could spice up your sex life Tiffany. Do you want to suck my dick baby? Dou you want to put my big black dick in your mouth? You do I can tell."

Mr. Johnson began to stroke his penis and Tiffany was amazed at how it began to grow and harden. She thought it must be 10-12 inches long now but had nothing to compare it to. Her pussy was wet that she was sure of and for some reason she was compelled to fall to her knees. She thought to herself that she did want to put this old man's dick in her mouth. Never before had she allowed anyone to do that not even her husband. Her mother would be so ashamed. But she slid along the door jam until her knees touch the floor in front of Mr. Johnson. She looked up at him and then back down at his beautiful black penis that was now so close to her face she smell its musty scent. His balls hung low too and she could see that he had shaved them recently. Never in her life had she been this close to a penis before.

She stuck her tongue out and found the tip of his enormous dick. She didn't think she would ever like the taste but was so turned on she was unaware it had any taste to it. Mr. Johnson reached behind her head and grabbed a handful of her curly blond hair.

"Open your mouth." As she did he slid a couple inches of his dick in her waiting mouth, right past her big full lips. "You look so beautiful with my black dick in your little white mouth. I have wanted to see you on your knees from the moment we met. White girls like you can't help but lust over this big old dick and I knew you wouldn't disappoint. Use your hands; I know you can get more of that in your mouth."

Tiffany looked up at him with her blue eyes and he wanted to face fuck her so bad. She was gorgeous. She might have been the hottest mother he had ever suck his dick. There were a couple of girls that he used to coach that blew him when they were in college but never a mom that looked like Tiffany. He grabbed a hold of his dick and took it from her mouth. He pulled up on it and jerked it off.

"Lick my big balls! I want you to suck my balls in your mouth. Does your husband have a set of nuts like this? I bet he doesn't. Look at me while you suck my balls. I want to see you."

Tiffany felt so violated but at the same time so turned on. She was dripping wet and her underwear was soaked. As she licked his testicles he stroked that bid dick in front of her eyes. It was too much for her to take. She came hard and it surprised her because it had never happened before. Mr. Johnson knew what had happened as soon as she shook. He stroked his dick faster as she stared up at him with his left nut totally engulfed in her mouth. He pooped his ball out of her mouth and stuck his dick right back in there for her to suck. She tried her best to get as much as she could in there but she was only able to take half of it.

His balls began to tighten and he knew he was getting close to shooting his load. His pulled his dick out and stroked it in front of her face. Tiffany instinctively stuck her tongue out to lick the tip of his shaft.

"I'm going to cum. You are so fucking hot!"

"Don't cum on me please" she begged.

"If you don't want cum on your pretty face you better suck my cock and swallow my cum!"

"Cum in my mouth Mr. Johnson. I want that big black cock to shot your sperm in my throat" she couldn't believe she was saying that but she had another orgasm as she did. She felt like such a slut. "I want to suck this black dick every night."

Mr. Johnson stuck his dick deep in her mouth and shot so much cum in her mouth that it dripped out the sides of her mouth. She swallowed her first load of semen which to her didn't seem all that bad except for the sheer amount of it. She licked the head of his dick clean and then wiped her mouth with her finger that she stuck right back in her mouth and licked clean. Mr. Johnson walked over to his bathroom with his big dick swaying back and forth and grabbed a towel and dried his cock.

"The uniforms are to the right from the living room. I will see you at practice tomorrow. Thanks." Tiffany walked out with her panties soaked and grabbed the kids soccer uniforms and left.

Bertron
Bertron
96 Followers