Tiffany Needs Her Cousin...Bad Ch. 01

Story Info
Cousins discover the sexual side of each other.
1.2k words
3.72
52k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd never thought about having a sexual relationship with anyone in my family before until my cousin moved to the same city where I lived. I was 24 at the time while he was 18.

My name is Tiffany. As I said I'm a 24 year old university graduate waiting to get a full time job teaching. I'm a reasonably good looking woman: short, good size tits (B cups), long brown hair, a nice ass and not much fat on my body. I hadn't been with a guy for a while now and I was always horny, masturbating at least a couple of times a day.

My cousin, Boyd is his name, was always a decent looking guy but in the year I hadn't seen him he had grown up, a lot. He was 6 foot 1, had short brown that as always styled up, toned in all the right places, and had one hell of a smile. I was melting. I had gone to see him with my mum and dad to say hi when he first arrived to welcome him.

Throughout our conversations I noticed everything about him: his facial expressions as he spoke different words and in different tones, the way his muscles is his arms reacted when he gestured with his hands, and also the way his hair moved in the afternoon breeze. It was this very breeze that helped contribute to my nipples poking through my tight top, not also to mention the fact I was turned on by my cousin. It all just happened to be on the day I had bothered to wear a bra. Luckily I was wearing a long skirt otherwise it would have been easy to see the wet spot from the juices that secreted from my pussy into my panties.

I avoided giving him a hug goodbye, quickly running to car to take off, as to try to put these thoughts I was having out of my mind. It hadn't worked as the whole drive home, he had constantly wondered into my mind, causing me to lose concentration on what I was supposed to be doing, driving! I made it home alive, only just after narrowly missing another car turning into my suburban street.

As soon as I got home I made a dash to the shower, needing to desperately relieve myself from all the attractions and feelings that were overcoming me. Quickly I stripped off all my clothes, chucking them all on the floor in a messy pile before I jumped into the shower. I turned it on warm with the water beading all over my tits as I stood underneath it, one hand caressing my tits and the other massaging my pussy and clit. I was already that turned on that I didn't need to massage my pussy long before I was ready to start vigorously fingering myself. One finger quickly became two as I pounded my tight hole furiously while now pinching my nipples, one a time, trying not to moan too loud as to not allow the rest of my family to hear what I was doing. As my fingers fucked my pussy I imagined that it was Boyd's hard cock penetrating me deep, filling me up like no-one has before. That thought brought me to edge as my pussy started to tighten around my fingers, and an orgasm hit, one of the largest I had experienced in quite a while. I slumped down under the shower as juices from my orgasm continued to run down out of my pussy and down my legs.

This continued on for days, constantly thinking of him, constantly fucking myself to satisfy my sexual needs, I even pulled out a dildo I only used in extreme circumstances. The next time I saw him was at a family bbq that my parents, Nina and Seth by the way, had organized. I spent over an hour getting ready for this small engagement, making sure I would make an impression on Boyd. It was this night that made really appreciate his charm. All my female relatives were lured to him, although probably not in the same way I was, but he definitely had his way with women and when he was with the guys he seemed equally comfortable, he was just one of those guys. It was then I realised I was never going to get what I wanted. I felt rejected. But I couldn't have really expected it to happen, could I?

I tried really hard to forget about him but he made it so difficult. He was always coming around to see my parents, my brother Ben and myself. Through these visits we began to get quite close, talking for hours while lying on my bed. He even did my hair! He was becoming like my best friend. Then it went to the next level. "Why do you have to get changed in the bathroom, just get changed here. It's not like I've not seen what you got before," he said to me one night when I was getting ready to go out with the girls. "You can't see me naked, your my cousin. It's just not right." He was adamant to see me naked though.

"Your beautiful, what have you got to hide." I blushed, it was what I had been waiting for him to say for a while now. It was just what I needed to get me going. Facing the mirror I slipped out of my blue dress, revealing my breasts for view in the mirror and my black lacy g-string.

Boyd was gob smacked. "Your gorgeous," he muttered, just loud enough so I could hear as he was getting up off the bed. He made the few steps to where I was standing where he grabbed my hips, spun me around and kissed me. I was frozen. Here was my cousin, the one I had been desiring night and day, french kissing me while I was half naked. His lips felt so soft on mine. It was magical. "Thank you," I whispered in his ear as our kiss finally broke. Then without another word spoken he grabbed his phone and wallet and left.

I emerged from my room dressed and ready to go out only to find that he wasn't there, instead leaving with Ben. I was still in awe of what happened. A month ago I thought I had no chance, just happy he was talking to me, now he has seen me naked and kissed me. It was beyond my wildest dreams, well not really because they were quite a bit more intense than a kiss...

Kelly came around to pick me up not long after. I was so eager to tell someone, especially her, she was my best friend and I trusted her with everything but I thought this was probably something I couldn't even tell her. That night on the town seemed to be the longest night of my life. I was constantly getting hit on by guys, lots of very good looking guys, but I turned them all down. There was only one man I was meant to be with...Boyd. The constant rejections I was handing out were beginning to make me felt quite guilty and sorry for the guys so I decided to head home. It was still reasonably early, around 10-11pm, when my phone started to go off in my bag. I was wondering who would be trying to get in contact with me at this time night so I rummaged through my bag to get to my phone. "Wat r u doin tomoro nite?" It was Boyd.