Tiffany Shares Boyfriend with Sis

Story Info
Tiffany lets boyfriend fuck sister and her friend.
1.4k words
3.02
142.6k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexy_J
sexy_J
30 Followers

Tiffany just carried her last box of her stuff into her and Brad's room. She was excited about her first night in the new house. It is her and Brad in the master bed room. The tow other rooms belonged to Cindy and Jesse. There is a big kitchen, living room, 2 bathrooms. Also there is a game room with a bar.

Someone's at the door and its Jesse. Tiffany helped her little sister carry her boxes into her room. Jesse is 18 and just moved out of her parent's house. She then had to leave for work. As Tiffany helped Jess she noticed a huge silver dildo. After Jesse left she went into Jess's room and checked it out. No one should be by for awhile so she stripped down and lay down on the bed and started using the dildo. It was bigger than any cock that she ever had. All the sudden she noticed Brad in the doorway.

She stopped and got up and kissed him and undressed him. They started having sex on Jess's bed. Then they heard Jess come in. She yelled for them and said work was slow and that she got sent home. Brad and Tiffany grabbed there clothes and hid in the closet but left it cracked.

Jess walked in and found her dildo on the bed with cum on it. She smiled and said to herself that she knew Tiff would try it out. She then licked Tiff's juices off the dildo. She said yummy and definitely Tiff's pussy juices. Jess shut the door and then stripped naked. She grabs the dildo and went to work on her pussy. We had a perfect view of her spread eagle as she inserted the big dildo inside herself. She gasped as she did it. She made slow deep strokes. As she moved it faster she started moaning Brad's name and telling him to fuck her harder as she screamed as she had her orgasm.

She got up and grabs her robe and towel and headed to the shower. Brad and Tiff waited a second and then went out the door. To their surprise Jess was standing there smiling. She apparently knew they were in there. She asked them to join her in the shower and off they went.

Tiffany properly introduced Brad and Jesse. Brad had never seen Jesse in person before. She was about the same height as Tiffany. Her breasts were a lot larger. Probably a D cup. She was curvy and had this sexy round thick ass. They walked in the shower and Brad asked if Jesse wanted to fool around. Jesse looked at Tiff who nodded yes. Jess walked up to Brad and wrapped her arms around Brad as she started kissing him. He ran his fingers through her wet long light brown hair. He than ran his hands down her back as they continued to kiss.

He looked over to see Tiff fingering herself in the corner of the shower. He continued kissing Jess as he grabs her ass cheeks and squeezed them. She moaned as they continued kissing and playing tongue tag. He moved his right hand to the front of her crotch and rubs her pussy. She was getting so wet. Jess moaned that she needed some cock now.

Brad grabs her and whipped her around and pushed her forward so she leaned on the shower with her ass out. He positioned himself behind her ass. He lined his cock up and than shoved it into her asshole. She screamed in pain thinking it was going in her pussy. She had never been fucked in the ass before and begs him to stop. He started fucking her ass and it started to bleed a little. After a few minutes she started to enjoy it and stopped asking him to stop. He than pulled out his cock out and shot cum on her ass. Tiff, Jess, and Brad cleaned each other up and than got out of the shower. Tiff had to get ready to work a night shift at work.

Tiff left for work and Brad sat in the living room watching TV. Jesse went and picked up her friend Mindy and brought her back to the house a half hour later. They had rented some movies and Brad said they could watch them with him. He ordered some pizza. After they had finished the pizza they all sat on the couch. Brad sat in the middle and Jesse was on the right and Mindy was on the left.

They movie got to this part where this girl sucked off the boyfriend and than fucked him. Brad's cock was getting hard and the girls noticed. Mindy grab his cock and asked if Brad liked watching the people on the movie fuck. Mindy said she could suck cock better than the about anybody. She told him she just turned 18 two days ago. Brad looked at Jesse and she promised it was true.

Brad asked Mindy to stand up and take her clothes off. He turned the movie off and played some music. She started slowly dancing and grinding her hips to the music. She than slipped her shirt off and threw it to the side. She kept dancing as she reached behind her back and undid her bra. She reached up and slipped both bra straps off. She kept dancing as she held the bra in front of her boobs. She dropped the bra complete and covered them with her hands. She removed her left hand and then her right hand to reveal her B cup breasts.

Mindy kept dancing as she slipped her pink shorts off. She was wearing a white cotton thong. She turned around as she kept dancing to show off her ass to Brad. She then bent over in front of him as she slipped her thong off. She turned around and Brad stood up so she could remove his short and boxers. He then sat back down on the couch.

Mindy got on her knees and started stroking Brad's cock. She then leaned forward and took the head of his cock in her mouth. She twirled her tongue around his cock. She than slowly took his whole cock down her throat. She than gradually picked up the pace as she sucked his cock. After a few minutes he came down her throat.

Mindy sat back on the couch as Jesse started kissing Brad. Jesse got up and she took off all her clothes and than she mounted Brad and guided his cock in her pussy. She slowly grinded back and forth on his lap.

Tiffany comes home and Brad and Jess keep fucking. She knew Mindy was coming over and they planned to seduce Brad. Tiffany walks up and undresses and gets on her knees. She puts her head in Mindy's lap and eats her pussy.

Jess gets down on her knees so Brad can cum on her face. She than kisses Mindy who licks all the cum on her face. Tiffany stops eating out Mindy and asks if she has been fucked yet. Mindy says no. Tiffany tells Brad to take Mindy into there room and to have fun tonight with her. Tiff goes off with Jess and they sleep in Jess's room.

Brad leads Mindy to the master bedroom. She than gets on the bed and lays on her back. Brad gets on top of her and starts kissing her. Mindy tells him she is a virgin. Brad gets off and lies beside her and says what. She explains that she has always just given blowjobs. She wanted to have sex and Jesse said that Brad would be a good first time. Brad got back on top of Mindy.

He positioned his cock at her pussy lips. She quivered as she anticipated his cock. He slowly pushed the tip of his cock in but she was so tight. He pushed it in a little more and she screamed. He waited a second till she said she was ok and to just do it. He than pushed his cock all the way in her. He slowly started to thrust in and out of her pussy. As he picked up the pace it didn't take long for them both to cum. He laid there and watched her fall asleep.

He then went to Jesse's room to check on them. Tiff was awake but Jess was asleep. Brad went and climbed on top of Tiff and they started kissing. Brad told her that he thought Mindy's first time went well and Tiff was happy. He than slowly started to fuck Tiff. He came what little he had left inside of Tiff. They told each other they loved them and they fell asleep.

sexy_J
sexy_J
30 Followers