Tiffanys Game Of Seduction Ch. 02

Story Info
Tiffany changes men, even Daddy.
3.2k words
4.63
73.1k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laying beside my brother I wasn't quite sure I heard him correctly.

"What did you just say Bruce?" I asked fearing he would repeat the same answer.

"It wasn't me in your room watching you masturbate Tiff, I wish it was. What a hot sight that would have been." he replied as he kissed his way down my body.

I was to taken aback by what he said to let the pleasure my brother was giving me sink in. Oh my god... if it wasn't Bruce, Who? Then it hit me. DADDY! It was my daddy. My sweet widowed daddy. My daddy had been so lonely since mama died. He hasn't dated or anything. He worked long hours and came home to my brother and me. Day in and day out it was the same routine. When Bruce or I asked him about dating he would just shrug it off and give some lame excuse then change the subject. I always wondered about this but felt he was a grown man and would make the right choices for his life. My Daddys name is William, he is 49 and not a bad looking man. He has touches of grey in his black hair. A thin goatee/mustach and sparkling green eyes. He is tall like my brother and just a bit thicker than Bruce. All in all my daddy was a sexy man. And the best part was that my daddy wanted me. That sent a thrill straight to my pussy and I began to get wet from the thought of fucking my daddy. Bruce was still there working his wonderful tongue at my nub so it was easy enough to let go into my buliding orgasm. Bruce was now gripping my thighs as I arched into his sucking mouth.

"Mmmmm yea, eat me Bruce, oh god you feel so good. Ahhhhhh baby, eat me...yes, oh don't stop. Oh I'm cuming, please, I need, ahhhhh, I can't, Uhhhhhhhhh, yes, yes, oh FFUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKKK!!!!!!"

He sat up and looked at me like a cheshire cat. My pussy was positively glowing, the lips were swollen and wet and my clit tingled from the blissful torture of his wonderful tongue.

"Now its time for a royal fucking, sister dear. Open that pretty pussy for me sweetie."

He slipped his cock into me swiftly, his great size leaving me breathless. I screamed, he stopped and looked at me with worry etched on his loving face.

"Did I hurt you sweetie?" he questioned.

"Yes" I moaned "Do it again please."

When he realized that it wasn't a bad pain he began his thrusting and I arched up to meet each one. My climax built with the pressure his fucking was producing. He kept pounding away at my shaved puss. Sliding his cock deep and hard in and out until I was just a carrier for my pussy. I lived and breathe for my pussy and the feelings he was evoking in me.

"Oh yes Bruce, fuck me baby, damn, Mmmmmmmmm, yes, harder, oh harder baby...yes thats it...oh thats the spot. Your cock feels so good...Please baby, don't stop...just don't, Auuuhhhhhggggggggg, ever fuckin' stop." Our juices were running out of my little cunt hole and down my ass as the slurping sounds were getting louder and faster as he neared orgasm.

"Ahhhhhhhhh Tiff, you little cock teaser, tighten those pussy muscles again...Uhhhhhhhhh yes like that... My sweet cunt, You like me fucking your sweet cunt sis? You like my hard cock sliding in and out of your tight puss? Mmmmm sweetie I love fuckin you with my big cock. Your cunt is so nice. Your my slut aren't you Tiffany, tell me whos whore you are sweetie, tell me."

He grunted and drove his cock deeper and deeper then suddenly the world went away. My pussy tightened on him and I had an orgasm like never before. I stopped breathing, I don't even think my heart beat. I just froze and my pussy contracted over and over.

" I'm cumming Tiff, you soaked my cock nicely...now its my turn to soak you...Mmmmmmmmm oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, here it comes, yes sweetie ugggggggggg , AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH." he yelled.

He pushed into me three or four more times and filled me to overflowing. Even my inner thighs were wet. We would have to flip the mattress this night. We got up and I ran to the shower, with Bruce chasing close behind. I slamed the door shut and quickly locked it, as I try to catch my breath. I hear Bruce breathing hard outside the door and I laugh...

"Your not coming in, I want to shower in peace."

" I wanna piece too...a nice piece of that ass...come on sis let me in." he whispered hotly.

"No, you can wait your turn." I look into the mirror and notice my lips are a bit swollen from the love play and I now have a love bite on my neck.

"I'm going to kill you for the hickey, dickhead. When I get a hold of you I'm going to put one on each of your cheeks." I threatened. I step into my hot shower and work out my plan of seduction for my daddy. I had to find a way to get him from watching to fucking. But how? This wasn't going to be easy. It was one thing to get my horney bro to fuck me but a totally different thing for my daddy. Oh shit, Bruce had his ski weekend coming. He was leaving out on thursday and would be gone until the following tuesday. It was to perfect. I would play games with daddy until then. I had to keep him hot and hard until he could take no more and finally took me while Bruce was gone. It was decided then. I would start tonight at dinner. I went through moms old clothes and found a black leather mini and a tight red sweater to go with it. Next I got a pair of moms shoes. A 5 inch heel and high wrap around straps. PERFECT!!!

Seven O'clock on the dot and there was daddys' car pulling in the drive. He was such a dependable man. I see why mom loved him so. I rush down the stairs to light that candles on the table. With them lit I move to the front door waiting for it to open.

"Hi angel, how was your..." thats all he could get out when he saw me. I just smiled and pushed his jaw closed and kissed him on his lips. I took his coat and walked towards the dinning room, feeling his eyes on my ass as he followed. My plan was working. Bruce was already at the table when we walked in but this was the first time he saw me in my new outfit. I blushed and lowered my eyes to my brothers crotch. It began to swell and bulge against his jeans. I just smiled and sat down next to my daddy. Daddy didn't eat much, he kept staring at my chest. I knew it was having an effect on him when I asked him to get something he declined and had Bruce get it. But the funny thing was Bruce declined also and I was the one who had to get it. We finished dinner and all said our goodnights and went to our rooms. I stripped quickly and slipped on my sheer robe and headed for my daddys room.

"Daddy, are you still awake?" I said as I tapped lightly on his door. I heard no response just muffled moaning. I opened the door a little bit to see my daddy laying on his bed with his huge cock in his hand slowly jacking off. My breath caught in my throat at his size. He was bigger around than Bruce. He had to be 9 long and 3 around. I was awe struck as I heard him mumble something then call my name as he cam all over his hand. It shot in big globs onto his chest and stomach. Some just seeped out and ran over his knuckles. It was an enticeing sight. I had to stop my self from crying out as my pussy spasmed, soaking my panties. I waited a few moments more then droped the belt that held my robe closed onto his floor. I turned and walked out his door without a sound. I got on my bed and took my vibrating friend out and began to fuck myself with thoughts of my daddy runnning through my mind.

"Mmmmmmmmmm daddy, oh yea...fuck me daddy, fuck your little slut." I made sure it was loud enough that he could hear me but quiet enough that Bruce wouldn't. I left his door and my door open a bit so I know he heard. Then just like the other night he came in my room and watched. Just as I was about to cum he left. I knew I was getting to him but I had one more day to wait until Bruce left.

6 a.m. I was up and in the kitchen getting breakfast ready and in walks my daddy.

"Morning angel, I found this in my room, you must have droped it" he breathed as he handed me my tie for my robe, "how did you sleep last night?" he put his arms around my waist and his chin reasted on the top of my head.

"Pretty good." I smiled and rubbed my ass against his swelling cock. "Breakfast is almost done, why don't you go sit at the table and I'll bring it to you."

" Thank you angel, you remind me so much of your mother, so sweet and caring." he sighed deeply at that comment and I knew he was missing mom. Maybe I shouldn't do this. It was hurting him to make him think about the past. But then again...wasn't I doing this to make him feel good. Okay, I had to get my reslove back.

" You look really sexy this morning daddy, got a hot date after work tonight?" I ask sheepishly. I knew the answer but I wanted to hear him say it.

He laughed "No angel, now you know better. I dressed like this cause I know how much you love this suit." he lowered his gaze at that and began eating his breakfast. " Bruce is leaving this evening at 5. Did you still want me to cook supper or can we go out tonight?" I asked hoping to go out.

"Nah, we'll just go out tonight. Wear something classy, I'll take off early tonight and pick you up at 6:30," he smiled. I walked over ot him and kissed him on the mouth.

"Have a good day at work daddy, I love you. See you at 6:30." I walked out the room and ran up the stairs.

Oh my god...I just kissed my daddy. This was going to be fun.

Bruce was packing as I finished cleaning the upstairs. I had walked by his door to let him know I was done and was getting ready to hop in the shower. He quickly pulled me to him...

"Bruce its almost 5 arent you done yet?" I was trying to get out of his grip. With a swift kiss and a swat on the ass I was able to get loose and took off to my room to grab my shit for the shower. I soaped up as fast as I could and shaved everywhere that hair wasn't supposed to be. Drying off I tried to think of what to wear...tonight was going to be the night. I went into my moms clothes box and found a deep purple dress. It was tight at the top with spaghetti straps. The bottom was loose and flowing. It came to mid thigh so a pair of 6in heels would look great with it.

Excatly at 6:30 daddy pulled into the driveway. I was finishing my make up when the doorbell rings. Laughing, I went to answer the door. There stood my daddy with a bouquet of tulips and a smile.

"Ready angel?" he asked clearly turned on.

"Yes Will." he looked suprised at me using his given name.

"You look beautiful Tiffany, not like my daughter, but like a woman in-love. " he leaned up and kissed me and I held my breath wanting to savor the feeling.

We left and arrived at the restaurant only to have to wait for our table. While we were waiting I could feel my daddys eyes roam all over my body. He now had his hands around my waist holding me tighly in front of him. We had a few comments from people about what a wonderful couple we made. We just smiled and said thank you. Our table opened and we were seated. I took off my shoe and began running it up daddys thigh heading for his cock. He held my gaze as I inched closer to his engorged manhood. I smiled sweetly as I found the object of my desire. I started stroking him softly and I heard his breath coming in shorts gasps. We ate and he asked me to dance. They were playing a slow tango, so it gave me a perfect opportunity to continue my seduction. I held him close and rubbed my pussy against his hard cock. I kissed and bit his neck tenderly. I knew he felt my nipples grow hard against his chest.

He whispered, "Lets get out of here my little temptress."

I knew it was time. He paid and we left. As soon as the car was started he told me to take my panties off. I obliged and he took them to his nose and breathed deeply of my scent. Licking the wetness, he smiled and turned to me. "You smell so good, I want to feel you angel, open your legs for daddy."

Driving down the street, my daddys strong fingers were buried in my wet pussy. Bucking into his hand, I was close to cuming.

"Oh daddy, Mmmmmmm, yes daddy, don't stop, oh that feels so fuckin' good, oh my god, more please more." I begged as I was grinding my pussy hard on his hand.

"Cum for me my little slut...show me how much you like your daddy fingering your tight pussy, thats it angel, fuck my hand, I can't wait to get you home and fuck you good and proper." he said in a low growl.

He stopped just before I came and pulled into our driveway. Slamming the car into park he jumped out and flew to my door. Helping me out he carried me to the house. Setting me down long enough to unlock the door, I was back in his arms being carried up the stairs to his room. He laid me on the bed and went straight for my pussy. Licking and sucking everywhere and anywhere he could. I just arched into his mouth and begged for more. He ate like a man possesed. My pussy tingled and contracted with spasms. He grunted and groaned with pleasure.

"Oh daddy, Mmmmmmmmmm, yes, eat my pussy, oh yea, god you feel so good, Ahhhhhhh, please don't stop, give me more, oh yes, like that, Uhhhhh, yes, yes, yes, oh God, I'm cumiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggg." I moved and grunted and humped my daddys tongue as I cam over and over onto his face. I lay there breathless as he licked my juices. He came up to my face and kissed me. I could taste myself on him and decided it was my turn. I wanted to taste my daddys cock. I layed him down and reached into his boxers to pull out that huge cock.

" I always wondered why mom called you her stallion, now I understand. God, daddy your huge." I said taking it in my hand and stroking it. Leaning down I took his cock between my breasts and slowly began to titty fuck him. I licked the swollen head tasting pre-cum.

" Oh angel...Mmmmmm, yes, thats a good girl...oh hunny, that feels so wonderful, your big tittys covering my cock. Your a natural...Take my cock in your mouth, Ahhhhhhhhh, I need your mouth angel." he writhed under my administrations. I slipped his cock into my mouth and began sucking. More and more pre-cum oozed out lubing my mouth. I let some run out so my hand could do the work on the bottom of his shaft. I knew he was close to cummimg so I went faster.

" Oh fuck angel...yes, suck your daddys cock, Mmmmmm, your daddys little cock sucker aren't you, oh yes, Mmmm, fuck me hunny, arggggggg, yes, I'm gonna cum...drink your daddys cum angel, drink it all." And with that he shot a load of his sticky goo in my mouth I swallowed and sucked even faster. God my daddy tasted good. I sucked until he was limp in my mouth. I layed on top of him and we kissed and rubbed each other for what seemed like forever. It was so sweet...but I was getting to the point that I wanted fucked and fucked hard. "Daddy, please fuck me. I really want you inside my pussy. I need to be fucked." He then turned us over where he was on top, putting my legs on his shoulders he slowly entered me. God he was so much bigger than Bruce. He bagan to pump into my wet pussy, agonizingly slow. I had to speed this up. This was sheer torment. I dug my nails into his ass and started pushing him faster...he refused and kept his rhythm. I started cumming, WOW, daddy knew what he was doing so I just let go into the feeling. I orgasmed 4 times before he stared thrusting faster.

"You like the way daddy fucks, angel. Do you like my big cock in your pussy?" he said between clenched teeth.

"Yes daddy, fuck your daughters cunt. Mmmmmmmmm my pussy is so full. Oh fuck, yes that feels so good, oh god, I'm cumming again, Mmmmmmmm, daddy, daddy, daddy, please, ahhhhhhhh, yea, oh shit, Mmmmmm." I could hold back no longer I came and came all over his dick. He kept pushing deeper and faster into me.

"Yes, Tiff, your pussy is so soft and tight. I haven't had a puss this tight in so long. Ahhhhhhhh god I'm going....Mmmmmm shit....squeeze me angel...oh that's a good girl."

He pulls out and takes me doggie style. Wrappig his arms aound me he lifts me up to him as he shoves in and out. He begins to finger my clit. I start dripping juice down his cock and onto the bed. With his other hand he rolls my nipple. I have never had so much pleasure at one time. It keeps me cumming constantly. Pushing me back to the bed, he grabs my hips and fucks me with lightning fast strokes

"Oh god Tiff, I 'm going to come angel, I'm going to cum in your tight pussy, Oh, fuck yea, Uhhhhhhhhhh, shit, you feel so fuckin good, here it comes, Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, yesssssssssssssssssssssss, Tiffffffffffffffffffffffff..."

"Hey you two, whats going on here?" Bruce says with a shit eating grin as he walks in carring his luggage.

***********************

If you would like a third chapter please submit feedback good or bad. Thank you.