Tiffany's Lessons Begin Ch. 06

Story Info
Tiffany dines out.
7.8k words
4.69
46k
10

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 12/22/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shin1to
shin1to
36 Followers

Tiffany made a stop at a sundries stand and bought a bag of Bic plastic shavers and can of men's shaving gel ....

One week had passed since Tiffany had her sexual epiphany and, as is often the case with epiphanies and young people, she began to lose the immediacy of her experiences with Joseph.

Years of pampering and adoring had made the beautiful young girlchild what she was - a spoiled, self-centered arrogant young woman with a lifelong sense of entitlement. One afternoon in a Rolls Royce with a powerfully attractive man did not appear to be enough to change her life drastically. True, she had a new awareness of her own sexuality. Joseph, from Africa, had introduced her to the tigress that dwelled within her and she would never forget that. However, the humility and openness she experienced with Joseph had evaporated.

She made several attempts at recapturing the sensual grandeur of her time with Joseph. She had a date with a 'college man' she knew. Dressed to kill, wearing a very short gold dress, platform sandals which accentuated her long legs and tiny white panties, Tiffany was the center of attention at the club where they listened to music and danced all evening. Once again, she tapped into her sensual arsenal as her body moved with abandon to the music. Her date was the envy of every man in the place. However, Tiffany found that when they were alone, the 'man' was all fumbles and 'I love you's' and very embarassing gropes. He failed to ignite any of the embers of Tiffany's sensuality. She returned home disastrously disappointed.

She felt so frustrated that she needed to take matters into 'her own hands.' Lying in her bed with her short gold dress still on, she tentatively touched herself 'down there.' Her vibrant young body warmed instantly to her own touch. She opened her legs and continued to rub herself through her panties. First, up and down, then in a circular fashion. Before long her fingers were digging into the wet bottom of her panties. She pressed them up inside as her body sought penetration. Although the small tight garment didn't allow much, she found that her fingernails rubbing across the material was very stimulating.

"MMMMMMmmmmmmm," came from her lips after several minutes. As her passion rose, she pulled the panty band aside and thrust three fingers up inside herself at exactly the crucial moment. "Ahhhh," was the final sound that burst from her throat ...

Afterward, she felt relief, but little more, she had not come close to approaching the soaring sexual explosions that Joseph had wrought within her in his Rolls. She washed her hands, took off her clothes and went to sleep ... very disappointed.

Her life was not without Joseph's influences. She always wore the gold wrist chain he had given her. After her unsuccessful attempt to reach ecstasy, she thought she would wear it simply to commemorate her explosive experience. Would she ever have another? She didn't know.

Several friends had commented favorably on the bracelet. She liked that. She felt that its quiet elegance enhanced her status. She would have chosen something more flashy left to her own devices.

There was something about its delicacy and craftsmanship and beauty that was undeniable.

Additionally, Tiffany now was 'shaved.' She found she liked the appearance of her genitals with the hair shaved away. She very much enjoyed the way she looked 'down there.' She would stand in front of the full length mirror in her bedroom with no panties on looking at the long-legged beauty with the pursing of her lower lips exposed. It made her feel sensual and sophisticated and slightly aroused. She also liked the look of panties in the mirror when she pulled them up tightly and her lips protruded through the thin material. Finally, there was an unmistakable sensation of her panty material when it rubbed directly against her most sensitive flesh that was her own new secret pleasure.

She thought about what had happened in Joseph's car a great deal, but with each passing hour, details faded from her memory, particularly the intensity of the sensations. Maybe it was the liquor ... "Do I need to be drunk ...?" she wondered.

**************************

Dining OUT

Tiffany and her dad made a striking looking pair as they approached the maitre d in the fancy New York supper club. Ben, president of Adams Imports, wore a gray silk Brioni suit and looked the part of CEO of a multi-million dollar import empire. His daughter, Tiffany, however, took the prize.

She got to dress-up tonight, one of her favorite things. Ben was leaving for the continent later and he wanted to take 'his favorite girl' out for a fancy dinner before abandoning her again.

Tiffany wore a dress that her father had bought her for her senior prom at the end of the school year. It was a $4500 Dolce & Gabbana little spaghetti strap number in pink that ended about a foot above her knees. The dress was made from a wonderful soft, silky material that moved with her body and swung out when she spun dancing the way the old time poodle skirts did. Sewn randomly into the material of her dress were the equivalent of a thousand tiny diamonds that picked up whatever lights were burning and reflected them back haphazardly on everything in the room. Even without a body that could stop traffic, Tiffany dancing owned the attention of everyone in the room.

She always felt and acted like a princess when she wore it. A sparkling tiara in her jet black hair had been the perfect accompaniment on prom night. She had decided to include it tonight. It wasn't really appropriate for dinner out, but Tiffany had learned long ago that fashion eccentricities were not only forgiven but admired when practiced by the rich and beautiful. Since she qualified on both counts, she didn't hesitate to take her outfit over the top with the tiara. To finish off the ensemble she donned delicate pale pink lace gloves.

She had applied a special pink lip gloss that she had made up for her at an expensive New York boutique to exactly match the delicate pink of her dress. The tiny amount of blush that she wore also mirrored the dress. The pink highlighted and contrasted with her rich sun tan, giving her an absolutely striking appearance. She looked as lush and fertile as Ceres, the goddess of the harvest, herself.

No boots tonight, she wore platform sandals that had been dyed to perfectly match her dress. They stretched her leg muscles and accented their slender well-toned length - and rich tan.

Of course, the delicate beautiful colors were really frosting on the confection that was Tiffany Adams. She stood 5 feet 6 inches high in her bare feet. Her just-short-of-shoulder-length jet black hair had been expertly-coiffed by one of New York's finest stylists to frame her delicate features. Her large, slightly oversized pale blue eyes made her look younger than her 18 years. Her lush cupid's bow lips stirred the hearts of every man who cast his eyes on them. Last but not least, her 35-23-34 figure guaranteed she would burst into the consciousness of every man in the room. Tiffany knew that and liked it, too. She lived for it.

After they were seated, she excused herself and walked across the club to the powder room to see that everything was in still in place as far as her hair and makeup were concerned. She knew full well the power of her appearance on men and the stroll to the 'Ladies' was her way of letting them know she had arrived. Her walk was almost a prance as she stepped to her destination. There wasn't a male eye in the room that didn't check her out and lusted after her ... more than a few females did, too.

The beautiful young girl moved like a symphony in a suntan. The pink, soft subtle tones of her dress complemented her skin tone perfectly. Her long legs were exposed to a large extent with the shortness of the dress and the platform sandals also worked their magic on her supple long legs. She wore no bra, but the dress had built in support that accented for perfectly formed firm young breasts.

By the time she had completed her inspection in the ladies' room and returned to their table, everyone in the place had gotten more than one look at the gorgeous young creature.

**********

Tiffany sat in the booth with her dad, Ben Adams. The room was pretty well illuminated for a supper club. Almost fully lit like a restaurant. Because Ben was getting ready to leave on another extended trip overseas, he had invited Tiffany for a 'night out.' He would leave this very evening in order to land in Europe first thing in the morning.

She and Daddy often dined out together. He asked the usual perfunctory questions about her day and she gave the cliche responses. No new ground was ever explored. Each worked the room in an unique fashion. Ben visually scoured the tables to see if any business contacts were around. He didn't want to neglect them. Tiffany looked around to see how many admirers she had gained this evening. She felt herself preening. When eyes touched her, she always knew .... her willing subjugation to Joseph seemed far in her past right now ... but he wasn't.

Involved in their meal and social minuet, neither Tiffany nor her dad had noticed the pair of hunter's eyes that feasted on young Tiffany at this moment. Joseph Adeosun sat just three tables away ... there was a large African American man with him.

One of the servers approached Tiffany's table with a water pitcher. Barely looking at him, she pointed to her 3/4 full glass and said something to her daddy. The boy, not much older than Tiffany, hastened to refill her glass. He struggled to keep his eyes from wandering over the gorgeous girl displaying the tops of her perfect breasts and delicate tanned shoulders in the delicious dress who paid him no heed as he did her bidding.

Joseph conferred briefly with his associate then they both rose and approached Ben and Tiffany's table.

Ben spotted the large man first. "Joseph ... is that you?" He cried jovially, rising to greet him.

Tiffany glanced up ... she felt her heart stop in her chest. God, there he was ... larger than life itself!

"Yes, I just got in this afternoon." he answered. "Thought I would wait a respectable length of time before calling you." Joseph's eyes remained locked on Ben's as if the beautiful Tiffany were not even present.

"Can you join us," Ben asked, gesturing. "We were just getting ready for our coffee course ... you remember my daughter."

"You don't think I could forget her," he said, finally acknowledging Tiffany and looking into her eyes. "Good evening, Tiffany. You look like a princess in a fairy tale."

Tiffany smiled up at Joseph ... her mouth too dry to speak. Why was her heart pounding so? The beats in her chest felt so strong, she thought the others at the table could hear them.

After introducing his companion, Mr. Washington, around, Joseph said, "You know, Ben, I don't remember if I ever told you how impressed I was with your daughter's intelligence and interest in Africa .... We had a wonderful conversation that day."

Tiffany's dad smiled broadly, "Well, she's a smart little cookie. I know that..."

"An exquisite dresser, too," Washington added. "That outfit she's wearing cost more than some people in Africa earn in a year."

"Wow. Hear that, Tiff," Ben said, into dad mode. Turning to Joseph, he added, "She's a great kid, but sometimes I fear she doesn't appreciate how good her life is. Your friend's observation was very insightful."

The object of the conversation, Tiffany, was still struggling to catch her breath and locate her composure. What was it about Joseph that touched her so intimately ...?

"Well," Joseph said, "I have a daughter around the same age and I understand what you're saying about young people appreciating privilege. However, the advantage privileged youngsters have is that they can dress down and be regular kids. But, regular kids can't move up to privilege in any easy way."

"Good point," Ben noted.

"I am a Tiffany fan," Joseph said, "I can tell you she demonstrated an awareness and sensitivity about Africa that was very impressive in the time I spent with her. I bet she will surprise you, too." He turned to Tiffany who had regained some of her lost composure. Looking into her eyes with his knowing smile, he said, "Tiffany, tell your dad the name of the largest mountain in Africa ..."

The words "Mount Kilimanjaro" spilled out of her lips, almost before Tiffany comprehended the question. Although Joseph sat across from her at the table, she felt exactly as if he had reached over and begun casually caressing her right breast with his big hand ... just as he had in his Rolls. God! He's handling with my breast right in front of daddy! Screamed inside Tiffany's head. Meanwhile a tsunami of arousal swept over the young girl's body. The temperature of her breasts rocketed. She felt as if Joseph were fondling her with daddy watching all the while! At the same time, her little pink nipples burst into startling erections, straining against the fine cups of her dress/bra. She dropped her hands below the table to hide their trembling.

"That is very impressive, Tiff," Ben responded.

Joseph, on a roll, continued. He very much enjoyed toying with Tiffany while carrying on a seemingly innocuous conversation with her father. "Do you remember what cuntry Mount Kilimanjaro is in?" His eyes glanced at each of her breasts in turn ... as he had fondled them in his car when the two of them first discussed them.

Thankfully, her tan and the room's lights hid her embarassment. Again, her body responded as if Joseph were actually fondling each of her breasts while Daddy looked on! He had handled her in his car that day, too and drove her out of her mind with passion, but, there hadn't been an audience that afternoon. "Mount Kilimanjaro is in Tanzania in East Africa," she managed to pronounce through a dry throat. She could feel warming below her waist ...

Ben sat back in his seat. "I am very impressed. I could have answered that one, but only because I have been there. Tiff, I am really proud of you."

Her father's words only added to Tiffany's arousal. She felt like he was condoning Joseph's touching her .... Sitting at the table dressed up to the hilt and feeling a growing sexual excitement, Tiffany had a difficult time responding ...

Joseph smiled. "Here's one that I bet your daughter will surprise you on. I would also bet you might not know it .... I will give you both a hint," he said, "It's very wet down there .... " Looking directly into Tiffany's eyes, he added, "What is the lowest point in Africa?"

Tiffany's heart pounded to bursting in her chest. When Joseph had taught her about the lowest point in Africa, he had his hand pressing between between her legs which she had willingly spread open for him .... It's very wet down there ... my God, he knows ... he always knows" she thought, realizing that her panties had grown damp from Joseph' s effect on her. "It's ... Lake Assal," she said, her heart thumping, her palms sweating .... She couldn't bring herself to look up into Joseph's eyes.

Ben laughed. "Joseph, you are dead right. I know Lake Assal, but I didn't know that it was the lowest point."

Tiffany couldn't have spoken if her life depended on it .... She felt like she was being molested right in front of Daddy's eyes and he was just looking on, not understanding. The image electrified her. She felt her breasts swell and her nipples strained against their partial cups. Below her waist, she sensed real heat and total moisture. She could feel herself lubricating ...

Perhaps unknowingly, Washington deflected the conversation. He had grown up dirt poor on a farm in Mississippi. Nonetheless, he had enjoyed it, enduring hard work and long hours tending the animals. "You wouldn't believe how smart they can be. We had one pig, a sow, that could do tricks."

"You're joking, right?" Ben asked, laughing.

"It's the God's truth," Washington said, raising his right arm. "She would sit up and beg. We taught her to chase her tail like a dog. Lots of things. She followed me around like a pet ..."

"But how...?" Genuinely confused, Tiffany managed to enter the conversation.

"Corn cobs, dear," he said. "That old pig loooooved corn cobs. She would do anything to get one."

The answer stunned Tiffany. The image of the gross fat pig and the phallic image of a corn cob caused her to gush into her panties. Incredibly, the subject had veered completely from Joseph's manipulations of Tiffany in his car, yet it had a powerful erotic impact on her. She sympathized with the dumb animal.

Washington started talking business with Ben. It seemed he was another moneyed prospective customer to Ben's firm. He wanted to meet tomorrow to press on further. Ben said he couldn't possibly because of his European trip. He explained that had been the reason that he and Tiffany had come out. In fact, he still needed to call a car to take Tiffany home.

Joseph couldn't believe his good fortune .... He said to Ben, "I still have my Rolls here, Ben. If it is all right with you, I would be happy to take care of Tiffany for you. I think she enjoyed her ride last time."

Ben looked at his daughter. This would be a simple solution .... He was too involved in his business dealings to notice the signs of sexual arousal evident on Tiffany.

Tiffany said through the lump in her throat, "Sure ... daddy." Joseph had managed to insert himself into Tiffany's libido again and had created a raging sensual inferno inside her. The richly dressed young beauty was almost rocking in her seat to accommodate the flames raging through her steaming young loins.

Washington accepted Ben's offer to continue their conversation while driving him to the airport.

They all made their way to the exit after their coffee course.

Tiffany kissed her daddy goodbye and waited with Joseph as the Rolls approached. "That dress is a lovely shade of pink," he said. "It complements your tan perfectly."

"Thank you ..." she said, standing in a condition of extreme sexual arousal, again struggling with her composure. Her body had swelled in places that made her dress and underwear feel like continuous caresses ... her legs nearly trembled with anticipation ...

"I'm sure you wore panties to match," he said, looking into her eyes.

His casually mentioning her panties stunned Tiffany and she felt herself gushing into them in response. For an instant she felt like she was standing in front of him wearing only her panties while he casually looked her over. His words made her feel like he had actually reached under her dress and caressed her panties - every square millimeter of them - while the two of them stood outside the club waiting for his car. The juxtaposition of the public situation and the totally private question also impacted the girl. Her eyes dropped in acknowledgement as she couldn't speak through a dry throat...

"Good," he said as his Rolls Royce approached. "I know you're going to show me just how well you were able to match them."

His words continued to stimulate her. He acted so casual and certain about her availability to him ... and, of course, he was right. Tiffany could barely walk as Joseph opened the door to the very expensive car for her.

She climbed in the rear on the passenger side and Joseph closed the door behind her. He then walked around and gave instructions to the driver before entering on the opposite side and sliding next to her.

"Show me, Tiffany. Show me what a good job you did matching your panties to your dress before you came out in public tonight," he said, turning on a light in the rear. The blackened rear windows guaranteed them privacy.

Tiffany set her tiny purse beside her and slid her dress up so that a small amount of panty showed ...

shin1to
shin1to
36 Followers