Tiger's Wood

Story Info
Lori flirts with her golf pro, Tiger.
6.6k words
4
8.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kevin was awakened by a warm, silky sensation surrounding his cock. He fully enjoyed the few moments it took for his eyes to focus. When he could see clearly, he picked up his head and looked down his body to see Lori's head going up and down on his rock hard cock. She'd suck his cock all the way into her mouth until his pubes poked her nose, then hum as she came back up to the head as she played with his balls.

"Mmmm. Good morning to you, too, my love." He moaned, winding his fingers through her lush brown curls.

Her response to this was to swing her hips around and over his face, effectively planting her freshly shaven, glistening pussy over his face. She took her mouth off his cock long enough to say, "Good morning to you too, dear. Now say good morning to her." Then she went back to sucking his cock, as her pussy descended to his lips.

"Who am I to argue?" Kevin thought as he grasped Lori's pussy lips and spread them wide. He paused to admire them, glistening with her juices and shaved smooth last night. His breath on the moisture between her legs caused goose bumps to appear.

"What are you waiting for?" She asked impatiently as she pressed her hips down onto his face.

He obliged her, sticking his tongue out and running it over her entire pussy, from her clit to her ass and back again, before settling into a rhythm around her clit, never quite making contact. As he teased her clit, he gently rubbed the entrance to her vagina with his fingers. It didn't take much of this teasing to have her whimpering around his cock as her pussy started to ooze with her love juices. He then turned up the heat by rubbing some of her juices into her asshole and he began to massage it as he continued to massage her pussy.

Lori's mind was flooded by the sensations flowing from her pussy. She leaned a little further forward so that her nipples were rubbing on Kevin's belly with every stroke of her mouth on his cock. She increased the suction more and more as she got hotter and hotter. Soon Kevin was gently thrusting his cock into her mouth in rhythm with her movements.

The harder Lori sucked on his cock, the wetter her pussy got and the harder it was for him to hold back. He wanted to be pumping cum into her mouth at the same time she was cumming into his. He decided to up the ante and push her over the edge. He abandoned the teasing and went straight to the finish line. He simultaneously flicked at her clit with his lips and tongue and inserted two fingers into her pussy, rubbing her g-spot. He knew he was on the right track when she had to stop sucking and acknowledge the increased sensations and passion flowing through her body, gasping in ecstasy. Her clit began to poke out of its hood and reach for his tongue as he flicked and nibbled on it relentlessly. Her pussy began to clench his fingers in response to their actions on her g-spot. Then he could feel her pussy begin to quiver and clench more quickly. He gently inserted a finger into Lori's ass. She moaned around his cock.

"Well so much for cumming together." He thought. The vibrations in her throat when she moaned put him over the edge and there was no cumming back.

As Kevin stuck his finger into her ass, Lori moaned and worked her hands under his ass and sunk her nails into his cheeks. Then the orgasm hit her like a bomb. All she could do was ride it out. She couldn't move, couldn't scream if she wanted to. There was the orgasm slamming into her pussy and the delicious cum flowing into her mouth, and there was nothing else in the world.

No sooner did Kevin's orgasm hit him, and then Lori's orgasm hit her again and again. Her hips shuddered for a moment the relaxed onto his face, full weight, as her pussy repeatedly clenched his fingers and her juices squelched with every contraction. He continued to flick at her clit and g-spot until her orgasms subsided and her pussy relaxed. Then he proceeded to lick her pussy clean. He sucked her juices off her lips and from the area between her pussy and each leg. Then he gently massaged her butt, as she lay on top of him, relaxing in the warm afterglow of such a tremendous orgasm.

Lori sucked the cum from Kevin's cock until he was soft again. Then she rolled off his body and turned to lie down next to him.

"Good morning, baby." Kevin said, finally.

"Good morning to you, love. We really do have to say good morning like that more often." Lori said, smiling.

"Oh I don't know if I could handle that kind of good morning too often. I wouldn't want to go to work after a wake up like that." He said and they laughed.

Lori rolled onto her side and snuggled up to her husband, planting her breast against his arm and throwing a leg over his waist. She could feel his cock against the back of her thigh, causing her pussy to get warm again. They lay there for a few moments then she looked at the clock and moaned.

"Ohh, it's already almost 9:00. I'm gonna hit the shower. Why don't you go down and grab us some drinks then come up and join me. I'll wash your back and you can wash mine." She added this last part with a hint of seduction in her voice.

"Sounds like a plan." Kevin replied. They kissed passionately for a few moments before Lori climbed off the bed and headed for the master bathroom. Kevin lay there observing the erotic, seductive way her hips swayed back and forth. He waited for the door to close before sitting up and grabbing his robe. He put on his robe and headed downstairs and was pleasantly surprised to find a note from each of the kids saying they'd be gone for most of the day on various errands. He then went to the kitchen and started some coffee for himself and grabbed a Dr. Pepper for Lori. He heard her turning on the shower just as he closed the fridge. He hurried back up the stairs and quietly entered the bedroom. After dropping his robe on the bed, he carefully opened the door to the bathroom and watched Lori in the shower for a few moments. She soaped herself up and rinsed off. Then she stood with her back to the shower for a bit, relaxing under the spray. Then, slowly, her hands crept to her breasts and he could see her playing with and pulling at her nipples. After a moment of this he saw one hand snake its way down to her pussy. She spread her legs to accommodate her fingers and she bent over at the waist. By leaning her head against the wall of the shower and arching her back, she was able to get the spray of the shower to massage her ass. This seemed to have a profound effect upon her because she didn't notice his presence in the bathroom until he pulled the curtain aside, and even this only startled her slightly.

Lori jumped a bit as Kevin pulled the curtain open. She was going to say something to him about scaring her when her eyes were pulled to his cock, which was once again standing tall and hard as he slowly stroked it. She grasped it with the hand that had been working her tits and began to stroke it firmly in rhythm with her fingers on her clit and pussy. Then she pulled him into the shower with her.

They stood face to face, breasts to chest, pussy to cock for a few moments. Then they switched places. Kevin stood under the spray of the shower as Lori grabbed the soap and lathered his body, paying special attention to his cock. Kevin thought he was going to cum in her hand and she seemed to sense this because she stopped stroking and turned him around to wash his back. She lathered his back and massaged the soap into his butt, working her fingers into the crack of his ass and squeezing hard enough to bring him up on his toes.

"Take it easy there, girl. I'd like to be able to sit sometime today." he said, laughing.

Lori turned him around again and resumed her stroking of his cock while she sucked on his earlobes and neck. Then she turned around and picked up the soap and...dropped it firmly onto the floor of the tub.

"Oops." She said. "I dropped the soap. I guess I better pick it up, huh?" She purred as she bent over at the waist once more. Reaching back between her legs, she grabbed his cock and pulled it to her pussy. "I think you know what to do from here, don't you, Big Boy?" She purred again.

"Uh, yeah I'm pretty sure I do. Now let's see here. I take this..." Kevin muttered aloud as he took his cock from Lori's hand. "Then I put it...here." He said as he placed the head against Lori's pussy. "Now I grab these like this..." He said as he grabbed her hips. "And now I pull like this!" He exclaimed as her pulled her hips to his in one thrust.

"OH GOD YEAH!! Just like that baby!!" Lori exclaimed as she threw her hips back at his again and again. She rocked them back and forth. She squeezed his cock with her pussy with every thrust.

Kevin grasped her hips even tighter, thrusting his cock into her pussy even harder and soon he could feel his orgasm building. He thrust his thumb into Lori's ass and their orgasms arrived at the same time. He could feel her pussy clench his cock in time with her moans.

"Sweet Jesus! That was quick, but ohhh soo good!!" Lori said as she straightened up and turned around to face Kevin. She smiled a devilish smile as she sank to her knees in front of him. She grabbed his cock and licked it clean. "Mmm. Good to the last drop!!" She said upon standing again.

They kissed passionately for a few moments before drying each other's backs. Kevin went into their room and got out his clothes for the day, which consisted of boxers and a tee shirt. Then, still naked, he joined Lori in the bathroom again. She was standing in front of the mirror, brushing her hair out and putting some makeup on. He sat down on the toilet and watched her work. His gaze traveling from her deep brown, shoulder length hair to her face, then her breasts as they gently bounced. Her nipples hardened suddenly, eliciting a moan of pleasure from Lori's lips. She stopped what she was doing momentarily.

"What was that all about, Hon?" Kevin asked as he stood up and stepped up behind his wife, his cock fitting quite nicely between her ass cheeks. He placed his hands on her hips and pulled her back against him, planting his head on her shoulder and looking at her in the mirror. She leaned back into his grasp, teasing his cock by swinging her hips back and forth gently.

"I was just remembering our adventure last night. That was so much fun. Even the memories are enough to make my nipples hard and my pussy scream for more. I am so hot right now. Here, give me your hand." she said as she took his hand off her hip. She took his hand and moved it to her shaven pussy. She spread her legs and slid his fingers between her lips. Another moan escaped her lips as his fingers grazed her extended clit.

Kevin felt a tremor travel down from her hips. He nuzzled her hair as she put her head back against his shoulder. He nibbled on her earlobe as she stroked her clit and pussy with his fingers. His other hand moved from her hip to her left breast, softly caressing the rose located above her nipple. Her grip on his hand tightened as their actions continued.

"Okay. If we keep this up, neither of us is going to get anything done today. So as much as I hate to say it, get out. I know you love to watch me and God knows I love it when you do, but I need to get dressed. I'm supposed to meet Mark in an hour for breakfast then we're hitting the new course." she said, thrusting him toward the door.

"Oh, alright. It figures, the kids are all gone for the day and you're going golfing with Cindy. Well at least I can get some work done. Maybe I'll work on those shots we did last night." He said, giving her a playfully sorrowful look on his way out the door.

"Oh settle down, babe. I'll be sure to make it up to you tonight." Lori purred as she closed the door behind Kevin.

Kevin got dressed and went down to the kitchen and poured himself a cup of coffee. He heard Lori getting dressed as he went into the den and sat down at the desk. He spent a few moments looking through the mail as he waited for the computer to warm up. He connected the camera to the computer and began downloading the pictures and video that they shot the night before. He had just finished when Lori walked past the den, then stepped back and popped her head in.

"Thanks for the Dr. Pepper, baby. I'm heading out. I should be home around 3:30. I want you to be ready to play. I saw the notes on the table. I already have some ideas for more pictures." she said provocatively. She strode over to the desk and leaned across to give him a kiss. "Miss me, lover." she purred in his ear.

Kevin whimpered aloud as he watched his wife saunter out of the den, swinging her hips back and forth. She stopped in the doorway, looked over her shoulder and winked as she flipped up the hem of her skirt, showing him her thong panties before quickly disappearing from view.

"That was not nice!" Kevin called out to the sound of the closing front door. Sighing, he then went back to downloading the previous evening's pictures and video. He had taken a bunch of pictures while Lori was in the shower. "Now what are we going to call this group?" he said to the empty room. He looked at the collection as a whole for a few moments then his eyes lit up. "Ahh, yes...Bathtime!"

Lori drove to the golf club listening to the radio and enjoying the cool breeze in her hair. She was looking forward to a day on the links. She parked her car and got out, quickly scanning the parking lot for Mark's car but didn't see it. She locked her car then headed for the clubhouse. Halfway across the parking lot, the wind lifted her skirt up to her hips, exposing her ass to the world. She deftly pushed it back down, but not before she heard a couple of whistles. She looked around quickly, but didn't catch anyone looking her way. She just smiled and went into the building. Then she went directly to the front desk.

"Excuse me, do you have any messages for Lori?" she asked politely.

The desk clerk looked up from his book, prepared to answer automatically in the negative, and jerked visibly when he laid eyes on Lori. "Hang on, ma'am. I'll check." he stammered. He shuffled through the stack of messages on his desk, glancing at her chest occasionally.

Lori followed his gaze and discovered that her nipples were standing tall and visible beneath her blouse. She blushed and smiled her sweetest smile at him.

"Yes ma'am. There is one here for Lori. It says on the outside that it's from Mark." he said, struggling to keep his eyes on her face.

"Ha ha. Yes that would be for me. Thank you." Lori said, winking at him and turning quickly from him after taking the message out of his hand.

She walked into the bar and took a seat at the bar. She ordered a Dr. Pepper then opened the note. She was disappointed to find out that Mark had been called into an emergency meeting and that he wouldn't be able to make it. She considered her options as she sipped at her soda. After careful consideration, she decided that it was too nice a day to waste inside. She hopped off her stool and went to the pro shop across the lobby from the bar. Upon entering the shop, her attention was immediately drawn to the counter.

"May I help you find something?" he asked in a deep, resounding voice.

"Actually I was wondering if it's not too late to sign up for a lesson." Lori stated, looking the gentleman square in the eye before traveling down his body and back to his eyes. He returned her stare for a moment, and then smiled.

"Well normally I'm just too busy by this time of day. But today the lesson traffic is all but non-existent. Let me check the book." he said, as he checked her out in return. She smiled as his gaze stalled on her chest, then again on her well-tanned athletic legs. He opened his schedule book and looked quickly, then closed it. "You're in luck, Miss..." he paused.

"Lori. You can call me Lori." she answered, reaching across the counter to shake his hand. Her thoughts raced as he grasped her hand in his firm grip. Her pussy tingled as she imagined his fingers on her lips. "Oh yeah, I'm gonna get a lesson alright." she thought.

"Lori. It's nice to meet you, Lori. My name is Tiberius. My friends call me Tiger." he said.

"Well it's nice to meet you, Tiger. May I call you Tiger?" she asked, batting her eyes and smiling as she leaned forward against the counter. The top of the counter was the exact same height as her pussy. She hoped the flush she was feeling in her face wasn't visible.

"By all means. No one calls me Tiberius but my mother, and she only does it when she's mad." he said, winking. Lori giggled at his joke. "Well as I was saying, Lori, you're in luck. My entire afternoon is free. I get to leave this dreadful shop in an hour. Why don't we meet on the first hole around noon?" he asked.

"That sounds good. I can go get something to eat and I'll be there at noon." Lori said.

"Great. I'll see you then." Tiger said.

Lori turned and stepped toward the door. Then she 'accidentally' dropped her keys. She bent over at the waist first, knowing that this caused her skirt to raise high enough to show her ass, then knelt down quickly enough to billow the skirt more. She picked her keys up off the floor and was gratified to see Tiger's face turning red as she left the shop.

She walked back across the lobby and into the bar and had a nice leisurely lunch, taking in the view of the first hole as she ate. As she ate, her thoughts traveled back to her evening with Kevin and what an erotic experience it had been.

She had been in the bathroom preparing to take a shower after volleyball league. It felt so good to get out of those sweaty clothes. As she pulled her sport bra over her head, her hand had brushed across her nipple and it sent a totally unexpected jolt of energy through her pussy. She dropped the bra in the hamper and where it was quickly joined by her shorts and panties. Then she sat on the toilet while she waited for the shower to heat up. Her finger brushed across her clit as she finished, sending another jolt through her body. She also noticed that it was time to shave her pussy again. She grabbed her razor out of the drawer on her way to the shower.

She stepped into the shower and washed her hair and body, enjoying the slippery feel of the soap on her nipples and pussy. She pinched and rolled her nipples in her hands as she rinsed the soap off her athletic body. Then she ran her hands down the length of her torso, proud of what she had accomplished at the gym in the last couple years. Her belly was firm, her breasts stood out like they did when she was 20. She pinched and rolled her nipples in both hands again, relishing the rush of heat in her pussy.

Then she remembered it was time to shave so she took the bath gel from the shelf and squirted some into her hand, then replaced the bottle. She slowly spread the gel all over her pussy lips and between her legs, being careful not to touch her clit, lest she forget what she was doing and give in to temptation. It was hard enough to resist the sensation of her lips being so smoothly slippery.

She picked up her razor and leaned back against the wall. Then placing her foot up on the edge of the tub, she spread her lips and began the process of shaving her pussy. She got wetter and wetter as the razor got closer to her clit. She spread her pussy lips and ran the razor around the inside. As she did, she thought she heard a noise in the bathroom. Just out of curiosity, she asked, "Kevin? Is that you, honey?"

"Yeah, babe. It's just me." Kevin answered. She thought she detected a smile in his reply. So, with her pussy still spread with one hand, she opened the curtain with the other and was shocked to see Kevin sitting on the toilet with the camera aimed directly at her.

Click! Click!

"You naughty boy. I wish you'd have told me you had the camera. I could have given you a much better shot." she said as she slid the curtain the rest of the way open. Then she reached up and aimed the shower head at the back wall of the tub so the water wouldn't spray out onto the bathroom floor.

12