Tight Ass Twink Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joshprim
joshprim
218 Followers

He mumbled that it hurt some and I held it there and rubbed his shoulders for a few seconds to distract him and to allow his hole to adjust to my invasion.

“Relax, Justin, and take some deep breaths. The pain will go away and then it will start to feel good.”

He moaned and I took that as agreement. I began moving in and out slowly, just half an inch at a time as his hole opened more and more and my cock went deeper and deeper into his young body.

“Nice, man – I think we’ve got it where we want it now.”

I began fucking him a little faster and with longer strokes. It wasn’t long before my 8” cock was sliding the full distance in his tight hole.

He started moving his ass back in time to my sliding into him and I could tell he was starting to enjoy the fuck.

“Yeh, Justin, move your ass. Hot!!!

I wrapped my arms around his chest and pulled him up slightly so I could rub and pinch his nipples. I kept to a steady medium speed fucking, letting him enjoy the sensations of a cock fucking his ass for the first time.
After a few minutes, I stood him up almost straight and wrapped my fingers around his cock and brought him to a full erection. I put some lube on my hand and rubbed his cockhead and kissed his neck and back as I continued to fuck his hot boy hole.

I really prefer to be able to look at a guy’s face while I’m fucking them, especially when they’re as cute as Justin, so I pulled out completely and had him lay down on his back on the table. I then got up on the table with him, raised his legs onto my shoulders and slid my cock home again, watching his facial expression as my cock sank deep into his ass.

His expression was one of lust and desire and I leaned down and kissed his lips and then french kissed him as I began fucking him once more. He humped back against me each time I shoved in and I could feel his asshole was wide open now, practically begging my cock to go in as deeply as possible.

I wanted this to last as long as possible because both of us were enjoying it so much, so I raised up on my arms and kept a steady pace but varied the length of my strokes. He was stroking himself now and his cock was very hard and the head was almost a deep purple – I knew he would cum soon as his strokes got faster and faster and his face showed extreme pleasure. I picked up the beat and began slamming into him, my balls bouncing off his ass. I was getting close myself and as I sensed he was going to cum.

“Cum for me, Justin! Shoot that boy juice all over your chest!!

He gasped and a long rope of cum shot from his cock and hit his chin. More and more cum shot all over his body and I slammed into his ass two more times and my cock released its load deep into his bowels. I held still as I emptied my sperm into his ass and finally collapsed on top of him, my cock still buried deep within him.
We laid there a few minutes and I kissed his eyelids and forehead and cheeks and lips as we enjoyed our post-coital sensations that I’ve always found very special. Finally I pulled out and got up and got a towel to wipe up the mess. But before I wiped it up, I scraped some of his cum off his stomach and licked it off my finger – slightly salty and sweet – so good.

After wiping him off, I got a warm washcloth and wiped the sweat off his face (we’d both been sweating a lot) and also wiped up my cum that was starting to dribble out of his ass. (He might be sore down there for the rest of the day, but that would go away pretty quickly.)

“OK, Justin, that’s it for the day. I hope you enjoyed it and feel more relaxed and less tense than when you came in here.”

He got up and mumbled something as he started pulling on his clothes.

“You did really well, Justin – I hope you know that. You should really feel good about it – you’ll never be that virginal kid again and you have a lot to look forward to in the years to come.”

He looked up hopefully and I could see the beginnings of a shy grin as he glanced at me.

“You have a good weekend now. I’m going to give you my card with my personal phone number on it and you’re welcome to call me at anytime.”

He mumbled, “thanks,” and slowly walked out of my salon. I could tell he wasn’t looking forward to his bike seat.

I did see him several more times over the next few months. In fact, he called me a couple days later and we had a repeat performance of today and it was even better if that’s possible. After awhile, I suppose he got a boyfriend because I didn’t see him anymore. That’s par for the course and I know there are other Justin’s out there and I hope I’ll meet a few of them sometime - the sooner the better!

*************************************

If you liked this story and found it exciting, let me know about it. Feel free to email me and let me know what you thought.

joshprim
joshprim
218 Followers
12