Tightlaced for a Gay Evening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This man was noisy; "oh, bloody fucking hell, he feels good. Let me fuck into his waist." And he ground himself against Peter's buttocks as if to squeeze his balls inside also, in his desire to reach up into the corseted part of Peter's body. "Now he'll feel me. Won't you little man? Get this. Yes. Yes. Now. NOW. Aaargh." He pulled at Peter so hard that his own feet left the floor and he was hanging on Peter's body whilst stuffing his own body and his juices as high as he could into those bowels. With a final "Aaargh," he withdrew and collapsed on a chair.

In the same moment the man had climaxed and poured his juices into Peter, someone came to the front and knelt in front of the weight and leaned on it. In the same moment, Peter felt the fullness behind and the extra stretch at the front.

His anus was now so weakened that it couldn't retain the contents of his rectum, and there was a steady flow of fluid dripping from him. He would have groaned in his discomfort and embarrassment if he could have made a worthwhile sound. He just hung his head and sobbed.

Alastair came into his vision and held up a long leather tube with a series of clips all along it. Peter guessed it was fifteen or sixteen inches long.

"Ball time," he smiled and reached down, and others gathered round with their sweaty shiny naked bodies, to watch the process.

"John, come and put your foot in there," instructed Alastair, and this John cam and placed his foot in the loop formed by the rope that held the weight.

"Stand on it, John, and see how much of your weight it'll take."

John pressed down into the stirrup of the rope, and Peter was now sure his scrotum would be torn out of his body. He was aware of two sensations: first, a gradual numbness from his groin down to the end of his grotesquely extended scrotum; second, a pulling and squeezing inside the scrotum itself.

Alastair removed the heavy weight whilst his scrotum became stretched even further, and started to strap the long leather jacket around the purple and strained flesh. It wouldn't fit along its full length, so he said to John, "Press down some more. Stand on it with your full weight. I don't care what happens now." John stood off the floor with one foot in the loop of rope.

Peter heard and waited for his groin to be shredded as his skin and flesh parted company. Suddenly, he felt something stretch inside the fantastic scrotum and then with a piercing pain he felt the object give way, and then the same sensation again as a second one did the same. Alastair noticed it on the outside.

"Oh dear, Peter, spermatic cords both snapped. Goodbye babies, I'm afraid, but you'll see what we can do now. Wow!" he exclaimed, "see this extension. Wow."

Peter felt a relaxation in his scrotum and knew that he was now being stretched even further. As if to confirm the fact, Alastair clipped the long leather collar onto his monstrous scrotum. By now his erection had subsided because of his anxiety and discomfort, but he could feel his testicles resting bizarrely against his left knee.

"There," said Alastair, "now we're all jealous. All that's left now is take in your waist a little - well, a lot really - and then I'll take my time with you. Try to relax, Peter. We'll do all the action, won't we?" and he looked around amid laughter, "My turn now."

With that, he came around Peter's back and slapped him gently on the right buttock. Before anything else, he undid the corset laces and held them out either side, to two other men who took hold.

"When I say, you both pull 'til I tell you to stop. Okay?"

"Okay," they replied in unison.

He positioned himself behind Peter, got hold of the corseted waist and slowly penetrated the bruised but slick anus. Then he nodded to the lace-holders, "Now, steady pull against each other."

Peter felt the twin sensations of his bowels being filled again with male meat, and his waist being reduced until he felt as if the front steel clasp of the corset was touching his spine at the back. His breathing became laboured, he had a ringing in his ears, his vision began to lose colour and become monochrome, and his legs began to buckle at the knees. Behind him, Alastair kept up a strong pull at his waist so that he shouldn't fall forward and collapse. His legs were kept straight and his knees rigid by Alastair's strength, as he plunged in and out of the slippery rectum. All this time, Peter could feel his elongated scrotum and his balls knocking against his knees, and his waist becoming numb with the pressure on his skin and restriction of his blood supply.

As he felt Alastair's orgasm growing, as the penis became stiffer and bigger, and the rhythm more urgent, Alastair suddenly spoke in a voice husky with his excitement, "Now, pull hard. Bring me the laces."

Peter felt that he would be cut in half, as the corset suddenly closed to its minimum waist that he knew was only 22 inches as Alastair tied off the laces behind the back of the corset. He felt faint and was only just aware of Alastair's enormous ejaculation, with its stiffness and heat. Alastair held onto him for a few seconds longer, and kept up the tension on his body so that Peter's legs didn't give way. Eventually, he pulled out of the dripping orifice, let go of Peter and the collapse started. Peter knew he was falling, that his legs had given up trying to stay straight, and that his vision was blacking out. He didn't even hear the command in Alastair's voice, "Take him down now, and lay him here."

Peter revived as he was lowered to the carpet, onto his big bath towel. He looked about him and saw ten faces looking down at him. He tried to breathe but his chest was still bound up to crushing point in the corset. He put his hand to his waist and felt the hardness, and the curvature. Then he put both hands to the gag in his mouth and tried to remove it, reaching round the back of his head to the fastener. Alastair pointed and one of the others came and did it for him. He let his jaw relax and swallowed and swallowed again. Alastair gave him a glass of something, so he raised himself on one elbow and took a long drink.

"Now Peter, let's show what you've become," said Alastair with a grin.

Some of the men lifted him to his feet and part-lifted, part-propelled him towards his long wall mirror. The mirror in which he's viewed himself so many hours ago. He stood there looking at himself as if the reflection wee a stranger. Here he saw a man with red swollen eyes and unruly hair, and bruised lips. He was standing with his feet a little apart because he couldn't put them together against the discomfort in his anal region. It was as if he wanted to keep his buttocks apart. The reflection had the smallest waist he'd ever seen on a human being and it was his. He knew it was his but couldn't believe it. He pressed his hands to his waist again and could reach almost all the way round with his fingers and thumbs. He caught a glance of Alastair watching him from one side and didn't know what to say or do.

"Delightful," said Alastair, "and fucking sexy."

It was then he saw his testicles at the end of the long leather tube, swinging around his knees as he moved. Now he was scared. What had they done to him? What injury? Would he ever be the same as he was?

He reached down to hold the leather tube and felt it stiff with its clips. Because of the corset, he couldn't reach all the way to his testicles but he swung out the tube and saw them red and swelling at the end. He looked sideways at Alastair and spoke in a fearful voice, "What'll happen to me? Will they be like this from now?"

"I hope so," smiled Alastair, "but they'll shrink back a bit if you take it off. Shall I take it off now?"

Peter realised that the novelty and sexiness of his situation was dawning on him only now.

"No, leave it for now," he said and Alastair's grin became a big guffaw.

"Ho ho ho, now see what he's become. You're one of us - only better than us, Peter."

After that, the group cleaned up and dressed and left. An hour later, Peter was alone again after 7 hours of being used and stretched and squeezed. The scrotum jacket was still in place but the corset had been let out to a more-reasonable 26 inches. He was almost comfortable and had emptied his bowels four times in as many minutes after Alastair left. Soon he'd undress and shower.

He knew that his life had started over again, but had they assaulted him or liberated him? He couldn't decide.

What direction was he to take in his new life?

12