Tights Ch. 04

Story Info
More fun in tights.
1.3k words
4.32
24.8k
8

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/01/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
abb01sb
abb01sb
30 Followers

Following on from my earlier exploits when I didn't wear pants under my skirt, my next memorable event took place in July 1982. If you read my previous accounts, you will see that any inhibitions I once had about revealing my body had long disappeared. My boyfriend had stopped doubting my recollections and enjoyed everything I told him.

But, back to July 1982.

The business I worked at decided to support our local annual carnival by entering a tableau on the back of a lorry. About 20 of us volunteered and in May of that year we met at lunchtime to plan our entry. The theme was "Favourite Countries" and after much debate we agreed on Hawaii. We would make palm trees, parasols and a beach bar with a few sunbeds scattered on the lorry. The guys were to wear gaudy bright shorts and shirts and the girls in bikini's and grass skirts.

Over the next few weeks, we assembled the props during our breaks and sometimes we stayed a bit late to carry out the work. The lads had arranged their attire and one girl had made some simple grass skirts from coloured strips of polyethylene and crepe paper attached to an elasticated waistband. Everything was ready for the day when all we would need to do was decorate our float.

On the day of the carnival, brilliant sunshine greeted us as we assembled at our workplace fairly early in the morning. I knew we had a lot of work to do, so decided to wear some shorts and a T shirt over my bra and pants. I took my bikini and grass skirt in a bag to change into later. I also took some spray tan to give my skin some colour.

By lunchtime, we had everything ready and had about four hours to wait until we needed to proceed to the parade assembly point for judging. We sat around chatting all afternoon and I noticed that the lads were trying to chat up us girls and the comments were getting lewd. There were 14 guys and 8 girls. Time slowly passed until we needed to get changed and apply our instant tan. We drifted inside the building to the staff canteen area to change and the guys just hovered outside the building.

Sarah, who had made the grass skirts announced she had brought some tan coloured tights if any of us wanted to wear them and as my legs were quite white, I accepted. I glanced around and saw there were only 5 of us girls in the room. I had no idea where the other 3 had gone. Nevertheless, I began to get ready.

I eased out of my shirt and shorts and, in just bra and panties, I opened my bag and removed my costume. No one in the room was taking any notice of anyone else so I whipped off my bra and put my bikini top on. Next, I eased into my grass skirt. I realised the strips of paper and plastic spread whenever I moved and anyone looking would easily see my white panties. Consequently, I made up my mind to wear my black bikini bottom.

I put my hands up the skirt and pulled my knickers down and stepped out of them. I then put the tights on and then my black bikini bottom on top of my tights. Checking all was well, I moved back outside to the lorry where the guys were helping the girls up and onto the back.

We were told to sit for the short drive to the assembly point for safety reasons. I sat close to Paul and he commented on my lovely legs. He also mentioned he had seen me getting changed through the window and thought I had a sexy body. I wondered if he knew I had my bikini on top of the tights and had he seen my little boobs.

I changed my position and drew my legs up and Paul could now see up my skirt to my bikini. I allowed my legs to open slightly to ensure he had a good view.

I asked how long he had watched and he said he had seen my tits and he had seen me remove my knickers and he knew I had nothing under the tights. I could feel myself getting wet between the legs.

Soon, we were at the start point and hung around while the floats were judged and hundreds of photographs were taken. Eventually, the procession started and it wasn't long before we began the parade. I knew where my boyfriend would be stood watching and I ensured I was on the correct side to see him. However, I had a plan.

My bikini had tie up sides and not long after we started we would have a short stretch of the route where there would be no spectators. At this point I released the knots and pulled my bikini through the grass skirt to leave just tights underneath. I secretly passed the bikini to Paul to keep in his pocket until after the parade.

When we passed where my boyfriend planned to be I ensured I stood on the outside part of the lorry to see him. I noticed him just ahead of us and crouched to collect coins by bystanders. At the right time, I opened my legs a bit so my boyfriend would see up the skirt. The plan worked well. Unknown and unplanned, the truck stopped for a few moments so I spread my knees even more. There was quite a loud cheer from the men in that area and I knew they had seen everything.

At that point, Paul had jumped off the lorry to collect money and he walked up to me. He stood right in front of me talking and looking straight up my skirt at the nylon and what was visible through it.

Well, we completed the procession and I was confident quite a lot of people had seen up my skirt. I felt turned on and couldn't wait until later when I would meet up with my boyfriend. But first, we had to return to work and off load the lorry. Again we had to sit and again, Paul saw up my skirt.

We quickly stripped the lorry and Paul offered to help me take some props back to a store room. I accepted his offer. But at the store room, he took me in his arms and kissed me.

"I want to fuck you" he said.

I told him that wasn't allowed but would give him a blowjob if he also fondled me. Before he could reply, I unzipped his shorts and caressed his throbbing cock. I knelt down and took him in my mouth and teased his bulging head with my tongue. He gently began to thrust back and forth and we settled for a rhythm.

I placed my hand between my thighs and started to masturbate myself. Very quickly an orgasm started and a groan escaped my full mouth. Paul thrust a little harder and he emptied his sac down my throat. I sucked every last drop from him and greedily swallowed it all.

I stood and kissed his lips and then thrust my tongue between his lips. He responded with his tongue and his hand sought out my wet cunt. His touch was good and his fingers massaging my wetness through the nylon soon brought me to another orgasm. By now, I had got him hard again and he placed his cock between my thighs and he ground back and forwards again rubbing against the wet nylon. A few moments later he deposited his come between my thighs.

He helped me clean up with some tissues and we rejoined the others for a short party. Paul kept winking at me until my boyfriend arrived but by then Paul and I had planned to meet up one evening for a proper fuck. I will reveal soon how we got on.

abb01sb
abb01sb
30 Followers