Tilted Kilt Ch. 03

Story Info
Brother dresses up and gets picked up by Danika.
4.5k words
4.66
40.1k
17

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 02/19/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Girls Only Party

I drove down to my sister Katie's house in Carlsbad on Saturday morning to spend the weekend with her and her girlfriend Brandi. I live in North Orange County so it was only an hour drive. She's 25 and I'm 24 so we grew up together and were always friends. We shared our lives and often asked the other for advice about sex as we went through high school and college. We had grabbed an early lunch then found a semi-private spot on a small south-facing beach along the North County coastline. I was wearing a bikini thong and Katie just had her high-rise bikini bottoms on as we baked in the sunshine. Perhaps it would have to many, but it didn't feel strange or awkward to be lying on the sand so close together with so little covering our bodies.

Brandi had had to work so she couldn't join us. She and Katie texted one another while Katie and I talked. Katie is just an A-cup with perky nipples. Lying on her back, her chest was nearly as flat as mine. I had always teased her about the similarities in the shapes of our bodies. A little after two, Katie squealed as she read the last text from Brandi.

"Underground Party after-hours tonight. Girls Only. We have to go!" Katie read it out loud to me after she'd read it the first time. "You have to go with us!" Katie had turned her head when she spoke to me.

I couldn't see the look in her eyes behind her dark Maui Jim sunglasses but I knew she was serious. "You said Girls Only."

"We've been to others before. It means you just have to be dressed like a girl - we've met all kinds of girls!"

"Jeez Katie. That sounds crazy to me. I definitely want to go out with you two, but I don't know about dressing like a girl to do it!"

"Brandi and I will dress you up any way you'd like - plain, cute, sexy - if you're not having fun, we can leave."

I had always depended on Katie to be my sister and my friend. I knew her word was solid. I'd been working a ton of hours at my job and not really had a chance to blow off much steam, or get laid for that fact. I'd come down to SD to hang with Katie for the weekend thinking we'd grab dinner and maybe dancing and drinking. I sure didn't imagine dressing in drag.

Katie looked over and noticed I had an erection growing in my thong as I thought about the night. She smiled and pointed at it. Texting Brandi back, "We're In".

"We?" was the one word response from Brandi.

"I told Matt we'd take him with us. He seems to be excited by the idea."

Katie didn't share the response but it made her smile then she absent-mindedly brushed her hand over her breasts.

We picked up our stuff and hiked back to my car about three. Katie dropped me off at her place so I could shower. She said she needed to make a couple stops for tonight. I had showered and sat on her patio with a beer when she got home about an hour later carrying a couple small bags. She wouldn't show me what she had saying I would see it later. Katie walked out to the patio with a beer and joined me.

"I've been thinking about this and I'm not sure it's such a great idea. I don't know how to walk or talk or act like a girl."

Katie smiled, "Don't worry, you'll do fine. We'll be with you the whole time. Just be yourself, it's not like you're built like a football player! As for talking, don't hide who you are. I've talked to guys at these parties that pretend they can sound female and they just sound stupid!"

"But won't the girls be offended?"

Brandi walked onto the patio with a glass of wine, "If she is, it's her problem. You might be very surprised what gets some girls off!"

Brandi bent over and kissed Katie gently on the lips. She bent over and gave me a hug, "Hello 'little brother'". I have known Katie for six years and she's always thought of me as her little brother as well. She sipped her wine as she studied my face, as if it was for the first time.

"You know Katie, I think we have quite a bit to work with here. I think Matt, or should I say Marci, will be quite attractive when we are finished with her. I think I know just the outfit as well."

"I stopped and bought a couple things we'll need as well. I figured we had clothes that would work for one night. Matt's always telling me we are built with the same bodies. I guess we'll find out!"

Brandi asked, "Matt - would you mind standing and turning around slowly for us?"

As I stood, I tried to shift my growing erection in my shorts. I was surprised by my bodies reaction. After a turn, I sat back down and took a long drink from my beer.

"We girls should get cleaned up then we can go out for some dinner before we get ready." Katie stood up and joined Brandi as they walked inside to shower. I followed shortly and turned on a ball game to wait for them.

We drove a short way to a little pizza and beer place near the water. Being a Saturday night, it was loud with people of all ages. We found a table along the wall and split a pitcher of beer. We talked about our lives and every now and again about what I should expect at the party. By the time I left a couple hours later, I had a raging hard-on in my jeans. As we drove back to the house, Brandi looked over her shoulder and commented, "You may want to take care of yourself when we get home. It will be hard enough to conceal as it is!" The girls laughed over the roar of the wind in the convertible as I blushed in the back seat. But I knew they were right.

#

We had a couple hours before we needed to leave for the party so the girls said they were going to take their time getting ready - them and me. I must admit, I did as Brandi suggested and excused myself to the bathroom when we got home. My cock was rock hard as I pulled down my pants and shorts and began to stroke my cock. I really didn't need to think very hard for inspiration as I pulled on my cock. I stroked hard and face and was quickly shooting a stream of cum into the toilet bowl. Catching my breath, I flushed the toilet and pulled up my pants. Walking down the hallway, I was surprised to not find the girls. I called out to Katie.

"Grab yourself a beer and join us in the bedroom."

I stopped by the fridge and strolled into their room. Brandi had an evil grin on her face when she asked, "Feeling better Matty?"

Grabbing my crotch for emphasis, "Much better!" We all laughed at my histrionics. And then I realized both the girls were in various states of dress. Katie was in jeans and a lacy pink bra. Brandi was wearing just a thong. I should add that Brandi has the classic female body with shapely hips, a thin waist and heavenly 36D breasts. The girls had never been shy around me, but it seemed they were even more relaxed than usual. Although I'd never seen Brandi so nude in the years I'd known her. And seeing her now was doing nothing positive for my cock.

Brandi motioned for me to take a seat as she walked over to me. Katie soon joined her as they looked me over. "You'll need to shave your face and we'll clean up your eyebrows." Katie ran her hands over my very short hair and nodded at Brandi. "The hair will give you a butch look but there are girls that will love it! We'll just dress you for the part. Your thoughtful sister bought you black pantyhose so you won't have to worry about your legs, okay?"

I breathed a sigh of relief at that thought and smiled at Katie. I went down the hall to shave my face and brush my teeth, returning a few minutes later without my shirt. My skin was warm and tanned from the day at the beach. Brandi smiled at my bared torso. Katie had me join her in the bathroom. "Sit on the toilet and I'll do your make-up. This is gonna be fun Matt." It seemed her hands were a blur as she powdered my skin and applied eyeliner. She put mousse in her hands and rubbed them through my hair. It caused my short hair to spike and sparkle. "Pucker your lips. I want to put lipstick on you now so you can get used to it." When she was done, she had me look in the mirror. I was astonished how soft my features looked - how feminine she made me look with just a little make-up.

Brandi walked in and saw me in the mirror. Her jaw dropped at my image. "Katie! She looks so damned cute. A little butch for my tastes," winking at Katie, "but very cute!"

"You really think so?" I asked.

"I do. We'll have to keep our eyes on you or we'll lose you tonight!"

The next hour went by in a rush. I was watching the girls primp and preen as they got themselves ready. Brandi finally put on a t-shirt and my arousal slowly receded. A half hour before we were to leave, Katie took me into the bedroom and showed me my clothes for the evening. "Brandi found a pair of her panties for you to wear. She said she had to really dig to find a pair that would 'fit' me. You can wear one of my bras since you always tell me we are about the same size! I have some padded ones I like to wear for parties so this one will make you a B-cup. I stopped today and bought you dark hose and these shoes." She held them up and I noticed a very low heel. "Don't worry, the heel is slight and shouldn't be a problem for you to walk or dance."

"I found a cute, dark blue mid-thigh skirt for you to wear and Brandi has this plain, light blue blouse. The whole outfit should make you look cute without being flashy. Do you need any help getting dressed?"

"I think I can figure it out. I have experience taking it all off!" I grabbed everything and half ran down the hall to the spare bedroom. Closing the door, I quickly stripped out of my clothes. My hands shaking, I stepped into the panties and pulled them over my hips. I was so glad they weren't Katie's - that would have been too weird! They were snug but they fit. I shifted my cock to the side, hoping it would stay there all night long. I sat on the bed and rolled the pantyhose onto my legs. Next, I pulled the skirt over my hips and did my best to zip it. I fumbled with the bra but was finally able to get it snapped and pulled around in front of me. My hands cupped the falsies for the first time. I smiled at the image in my mind. I slipped the blouse over my shoulders and buttoned it. Tucking it into the skirt, I only had to slip into the shoes. I sat down and tentatively slipped my feet into them. Katie had guessed exactly right on the size. As I stood up, I felt just a wobble but she was right about the low heels. I carefully walked into the bathroom so I could see myself. I was shocked at what I saw! I smiled and my dark red lips smiled back at me. I turned and saw my profile for the first time. I could feel my cock wiggle in my panties but the pantyhose kept it pinned to my body.

I walked down the hallway and Katie saw me first. "Matt! I mean Marci! You look great!" Brandi stepped out of the bathroom and swirled her finger for me to turn. I slowly turned around to let them see me from all sides. "Dammit Matt, you have a better ass than I do!"

Brandi walked up to me and pulled the blouse lightly from my skirt so it wasn't tucked so tightly. She leaned into me, her bra-covered breasts pressing against mine, and kissed me lightly on the cheek. "Somebody is gonna want to take you home tonight!" I was blushing as she backed away from me. Brandi turned and kissed Katie hard on the lips.

Katie asked, "How are the shoes? Any problems walking?"

"They seem to be fine. Let's just not walk too quickly or you'll be picking me off the floor!"

Katie touched up my make-up as Brandi finished dressing. Fifteen minutes later, I was walking out their front door and walking to the car. I was so thankful it was dark! We hit Interstate 5 and drove south for twenty miles. We finally pulled into a half-full parking lot on the fringe of downtown. I could see a few girls entering an unmarked doorway across the street. I couldn't tell if they were all 'real' girls, but Katie and Brandi assured me I wouldn't be the only one there with a cock in my pantyhose. Looking over her shoulder, Katie asked "Ready?"

#

I slowly climbed out of the back seat of Brandi's convertible. It was a little past midnight as I felt the night air on my arms. I steadied myself on the low heels as Katie took one hand and Brandi took the other. We walked across the empty street and I could feel my heart pounding as Brandi opened the door. We stepped inside and we could hear the dance music pounding. A short, muscled blonde sat on a stool checking ID's and taking $20 bills for the cover. Lights swirled but it was generally dark throughout the large hall. I guessed it was a warehouse in another lifetime. I looked around and saw girls of all shapes, sizes and color. A cute blonde came up and gave Brandi and Katie a hug hello. They introduced me as Katie's sister and the blonde hugged me as well. She smiled and whispered 'hello'. As she moved away, Katie leaned over and whispered in my ear, "Relax. it will be just like that all night." Brandi told us to find a table and she'd get us drinks.

Katie led me to a spot near the bar. It was a little better lit here, but she told me not to sweat it. We sat on high seats and were able to see the dance floor from where we sat. She was talking into my ear - pointing out the girls she knew, even a couple she'd dated and a couple girls she knew that were girls just like me. Katie was trying to boost my confidence by telling me I looked better than both of them. Brandi brought three glasses and passed them to us. We toasted to a fun evening. After taking a couple drinks, Brandi looked at me and asked, "You ready to show me your moves on the dance floor?"

I looked at Katie for encouragement and she smiled and shooed us away. Brandi took my hand and I slid off the seat. "Trust me Marci, let me lead!" We stayed on the outer half of the floor so Katie could see us. Brandi quickly picked up the rhythm and I joined her. I felt awkward and therefore struggled with my rhythm, but I held my own - my first in a skirt. The tempo changed with the next song and Brandi pulled me close to her body. "Think we'll make Katie jealous?" Brandi laughed as she said it but she put her thighs between mine and pressed her hips to me. We wrapped our arms around one another and squeezed each other's asses. Before the song had finished, I could feel my cock stirring. If Brandi felt it, she didn't mention it nor make an effort to move. The rhythm changed and after a couple more dances, we made our way back to Katie. She was talking to someone but she had kept her eyes on us as we danced.

Katie introduced me to her friend and I quickly found myself back on the dance floor. We danced a couple dances and I thanked her with a hug. I got back to the table feeling exhausted. Part of it was all the dancing, but I'm sure part was the initial adrenaline wearing off as I got comfortable with my surroundings. Katie leaned over, "You gonna be alright if we leave you alone for a few?"

I noticed that Brandi had refreshed my drink, "I'll be right here keeping an eye on my big sister." The two of them moved away from the table and worked the room for a few minutes before finding the dance floor. It was obvious they knew quite a few of the girls. I was watching them and didn't see her approach.

"Is this seat taken?" I turned to see a 5' 7", blonde with a great smile standing beside me.

Before I could even give it a thought, or to do something dumb like try to sound feminine, I pulled out the seat and said "Not at all. I'm Marci." It was obvious she knew I wasn't a female as she didn't even flinch at my voice.

She sat her drink on the table and sat down. "Hi, my name's Danika. I watched you dancing and thought you were a girl I'd like to get to know better." I smiled at her comment with relief. I studied her face. She has beautiful eyes to match her smile. I tried not to be obvious, but I did notice her unencumbered 36C breasts under her blouse. She had the top four buttons unbuttoned, definitely advertising her body. "I've not seen you at one of these parties before, have I?"

"No. I live in O.C. I drove down to spend the weekend with my sister Katie and her girlfriend Brandi. Do you know them?"

Danika said she didn't. "I work at a local restaurant / sports pub called the Tilted Kilt. They were slammed so I worked a double-shift today. I felt beat at the end of my shift but I really needed to get out tonight."

"I've been working a lot of hours myself and was looking forward to getting out this weekend with my sister. Brandi heard about this party while we were at the beach. They talked me into coming tonight."

"I'm glad they did ... you look really sexy to me," Danika told me.

"You really think so?" When she smiled, I added, "That's so nice of you to say. It was all Brandi and Katie's doing. I'm wearing something from both of them and Katie bought me these shoes!" We both laughed as I wiggled my feet.

"So you don't mind me dressed up like this?"

"Mind? I told you that you look sexy! You'd be surprised what some of these girls are hiding under their skirts!"

"This is enough talk, let's go dance Marci," and Danika slid off the seat. I could feel my heart beating faster as I followed her. This was very different than Katie's friend asking me. We quickly found our place on the dance floor and that adrenaline returned. During the first dance, Katie caught my eye and smiled. She was dancing in Brandi's arms.

We danced fast and we danced slow. Danika pulled me close to her and our bodies seemed to melt together. She looked up at me and I brought my lips to hers, kissing her with trepidation and desire. I felt her tongue pass my lips and the kiss grew intense. She wrapped her arms around my body and squeezed my asscheeks. My little fake titties pressed against her firm, round tits. This felt very different than dancing with any girl before today. The music changed tempo and we broke our embrace. Danika moved effortlessly on the dance floor and I did my best to keep pace. She pulled my close once again and pressed her body to mine. I was sure she could feel my semi-hard cock against her sex. Her mouth pressed hard to mine and we once again frenched with lust and passion. My right hand squeezed her breast as we danced. It was firm and round and felt magical.

Danika took me by the hand and led me off the floor. She was leading me through the writhing crowd of women towards the restroom. As we entered, there are two girls leaning over the counter checking their make-up. There are four stalls but none of them have doors. I look into the first one and see a girl taking a piss with her panties around her knees. The second one is empty and Danika pulls me inside. "What are you doing?" I ask her.

Danika pushes me against the wall of the stall and kisses me hard on the lips. I can feel her hand move under my skirt and rub my cock through the pantyhose and panties. It's as if my skin is bare. My cock grows with her touch. She slips her hand inside the waistbands and grabs my cock. I can feel her pulling on it, stroking it up and down. I kiss her hard in return.

She moves backwards and sits on the toilet. "Just stand in front of me. I'll take care of the rest!" Before I can think, she pulls my hose and panties down to my knees. My cock springs forward as it's finally free. I can see her eyes light up as she sees my eight-inch erect cock. Her hands stroke my cock as her eyes look up into mine. She lowers her mouth and her lips surround my cock. I push both arms against the stall walls to support myself. Her mouth is warm and wet as she slides her lips over the crown of my hardening cock. I feel her hands moving all over me;, one hand playing with my balls and the other hand caressing my ass.

Danika's mouth slides effortlessly down my shaft. I feel her tongue swirling around my cock, teasing my peehole. She is a master at giving head and I'm enjoying every sensation. Her teeth rake the underside of my cock as she begins to fuck me with her delicious mouth. The tugging on my balls seems to make my cock grow longer and she gladly takes my entire length.

12