Tim

Story Info
He's a young black stud.
1.7k words
4.12
117.7k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey, my name is Tere. I love being fucked by tall young black studs. I am really turned on by Tall guys, over 6 foot tall, black guys, and love to be fucked by black studs who know what to do and have the huge cocks to do it with, and do it so well.

My daughter has many black friends since she dates mostly black guys and she invited four guys over to visit and drink with us and her friends. She introduced me to her friends, and one of them, Tim, is 23 years old and six foot six, and a beautiful specimen of a young black stud, and I immediately wanted to look into his gorgeous eyes and see what he was about. Tim was downright gorgeous and I feel so good being around a tall guy.

I needed to go out to my car and puts some new floor mats in the car, and asked Tim to go out to my car with me and help me. I had a nightgown on and no panties, but he didn't know this at the time. Tim helped me and we stood outside talking for a while, but I never let on what I was thinking about him, and he never let on to me that he wanted to be with me either. I behaved myself because I didn't want to upset my daughter by coming on to her friends. So instead of saying anything I just kept quite about it and didn't say anything about how I was turned on by him. I did keep making comments about his height and how I just loved tall guys.

A few weeks later, my daughter, Patty and her best friend, Chandal asked me what in the hell I had done to Tim, because all that he talked about was me and how Pamela Anderson had nothing on their Mom and how if he got just one wish he would want to be able to spend one night with me, in my bed, making love to me all night long.

Needless to say, he would call me every day just to talk and keep me on the phone for hours although he was calling me long distance and he kept coming over and visiting with me. I acted like I didn't know anything at all about what he had said about me. Tim didn't have a clue that I knew anything at all about anything he had said about me.

I found out his birthday was coming up and decided to throw him a Birthday Surprise. I bought a bunch of liquor and beer and we informed his friends about the surprise party so that they brought him over knowing there was a surprise party and that we were waiting on him and his friends to show up. His friends knew the party was for Tim but really didn't know that Tim had the hots for me, or me for him. They just brought him over and started partying with all of us.

When he got here, my daughters told him that we were throwing a party just for him, and he was ecstatic. I went into my bedroom for a minute and Tim followed me into my room to ask me if he was going to finally get his Wish. I asked him what is your wish and let me see if you are going to get that wish. I played dumb and acted like I really didn't know what he wanted, and asked him to just come out and tell me what it was that he wanted, and maybe we could work something out.

He finally said I might as well tell you the truth and see what you have to say about it, and hopefully you won't slap my face, and tell me to leave. Tim told me straight to my face that all he had been thinking about for weeks on end is being able to be with me and spend the night with me but that he really dreamed of fucking me all night long, and see what it was about me that was driving him crazy. I told him of course I wouldn't slap him, and would do anything at all to make him have exactly what he wanted for his birthday present, and hope that he wasn't disappointed when he had what he wanted from me.

He told me he needed to leave and take his friends to their house after the party, and then he would be back to spend the night with me, and I had better be ready for a great night of fucking, because he wanted to fuck and fuck and fuck all night long and see how many times I could have an orgasm during the night. When Tim got back, I was waiting for him in my bedroom with a night gown on, and no panties.

As soon as he walked into my room, he started kissing me, and pulled my gown up and started playing with my cunt, getting me all wet with excitement. I quickly stripped off his shirt and pants, and he was down to his boxers, cutest boxers I had ever seen. But the best part of all was that huge black cock that was poking way out in those boxers. I pulled his boxers off and got my mouth around his cock, and licked and sucked and tasted his pre come. As I was sucking on his cock he pulled me around so he could reach my tits and started licking and sucking and I told him to bite them because I really get turned on when someone is biting on them.

He loves huge tits, and mine are really huge, so he had a great time, licking, sucking, and biting them. I was so turned on by this, that I begged him to fuck me, and he mounted me and put his huge cock deep inside of my pussy. After quite a while he asked me if he could come inside of me, or if he should pull out and come on top of me. I told him to shoot that come deep inside of me, and he shot his load in me the same time I was coming and coming. I immediately went down on him, and sucked him, and licked on him, till he was hard as a rock.

Then I hopped on top of his huge cock, and put that cock inside of me, and rode up and down on him and had his come shoot deep inside of me again and again. It was an awesome feeling having him shoot his come deep inside of me again. He said he wanted to taste my tits again, and started licking and biting on them again and again. I love having them bitten on, and really get turned on by this, so I begged him to bite them harder and harder. He left so many marks on my tits, and I was so excited.

I begged him to fuck me in the ass, which I really love, so he had me turn around doggy style, and slipped his huge cock inside of my ass, and rode me for a long time, with me screaming with many orgasms. When he finally came, he shot another load of his hot come deep inside of my asshole. We continued to play around the rest of the night, and he said it was the best birthday present he had ever received. About dawn we went to sleep and slept for a while, then I had to get out of bed and go to an obligation I couldn't get out of.

I got back home and Tim was still in my bed sleeping. I got undressed and I hopped into bed, and went to sleep in his arms. A few hours later, Tim woke me up sucking and licking on my pussy and clit, and I was so turned on, I was begging him to fuck me again and again. Tim had me ride on him again, and after I came I turned around so he could fuck my ass again. He said most girls won't let him have their ass anytime, and I was begging to be fucked up the ass again and again. He said this was a real turn on to him, to finally have someone who loves being ass fucked. I told him, I could do it any day of the week, I love all kinds of sex.

We finally fell asleep in each others arms and slept for a while. I woke up with my tit in his mouth and he was biting on it so hard while he had his fingers in my pussy playing with my clit. I turned to have my butt up to his cock. He stuck his cock inside my ass and rode my ass till I was screaming with more orgasms. I love having a cock up my ass anytime but to have a huge black cock up my ass is awesome. This is the night I fell in love with young black studs and knew I had to have more. I am ready for Tim anytime, day or night, any place. I want his cock so much, although he is a young lover, he is probably one of the best lovers i have ever had.

Every night when I go to bed I think of Tim, he was the first guy I fucked in my antique bed, that belonged to my parents and what a turn on to know I fucked in the same bed that my parents conceived me in, and that is a real turn on to me.

To tell you the honest truth, Tim is an absolute dream, tall, dark and handsome, and built like a rock. He has a magic tongue, and magic fingers, and an awesome cock, that makes you think you are in love. I could get use to having this guy in my bed every night, fucking me till I am to sore to even walk. That night I think I died and went to heaven.