Tim and Randy

Story Info
Best friend becomes more.
4k words
4.05
93k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BiDad
BiDad
33 Followers

It started out innocently enough. Tim and I had grown up neighbors. He and his family moved into our neighborhood when we were both six years of age. He lived two lots down from me. There was a vacant lot between our houses where a house once stood, but had been torn down. A developer was going to build a duplex in its place, but that was to be two or three years down the road.

There was a huge dirt pile in the vacant lot. Consequently, the lot was a magnet for all the neighborhood kids. We tried to ride our bikes as high as we could up the huge pile. We dug foxholes for neighborhood army maneuvers. We dug tunnels, and buried stuff. It was a great place. Tim and I met on this dirt pile the day his family was moving into their new home. We became fast friends.

Tim was a good kid, a fun kid, and a great pal. We became best friends. We were often shared the same teacher in school. He went with our family on vacations and I went with his. Our friendship continued for years to come.

When we both hit high school, we remained best of friends. We did all the stuff high school boys did. We went driving in the country, shooting road signs with rifles. We took unsuspecting buddies on snipe hunts. We rolled houses, we drank beer, we smoked reefer. We were your typical teenaged boys.

I never thought too much about it at the time, but when we hit 16 or 17, many of us started developing relationships with girls. Our once large group of guys started dwindling as each one of us "fell in love" and started dating girls. Each of us, that is, except for Tim. Like I said, I didn't think much of it at the time. I just figured that Tim wasn't as interested in girls as the rest of us. I left it at that.

Don't get me wrong. Our gang didn't suddenly evaporate into nothing. We all still got together to do "guy stuff" when our girlfriends were out doing their thing. We just didn't get together as frequently as we once did. And, when we did, our talk was about what else.... Girls. We talked, bragged, and embellished about playing "stink finger", and trying cop a feel of a girl's tits. Of course, we always made ourselves sound more cocksure than we really were. But, that, too, is what being a teenager is all about.

Of course, Tim always remained quiet when we told our tales of conquering our latest girlfriend. When we talked about pussy, and sucking tits and whatnot, Tim had nothing to offer. Again, I thought nothing of it.

Looking back, during our entire high school career, I don't recall Tim ever talking about a girl, or even asking a girl out on a date. I don't remember him ever liking a girl at school or trying to make friends with one.

Time passed, like it always does. Tim and I graduated high school and went off to the same state university. We wanted to be roommates, but since we had decided on different majors, the university housed us in different locations on campus. Tim and I saw one another every day. We ate together several times a week, and our friendship remained strong during the first semester in college.

Near the end of the first semester, Tim and I started getting together less often. Nothing was said and nothing was done as far as I knew that would bring any strain to our friendship. In fact, I asked Tim about it, and he laughed it off and said he was just so overwhelmed with his course work that he simply didn't have the time to get together as often as we once did. He assured me that nothing had come between us as best friends.

Tim had an on campus job that prevented him from spending the entire Christmas vacation back home. He came home for a couple of days and went right back to school. I, on the other hand, enjoyed the entire three week break between semesters.

Upon returning to school, I found a note taped to my dorm room door. It was from Tim. He needed to talk to me as soon as I was able. He said something about needing to talk to me as a friend.

After unpacking my stuff, I gave Tim a call and we agreed to meet at Starbuck's just off campus.

The place was pretty well deserted since most of the students wouldn't be coming back for another day or two. So, we had the place to our self.

Tim was obviously nervous about something. I assured him that I was his best friend and he could tell me anything. The nervousness melted a wee bit, but he was still very tentative with his words.

"For god's sake, Tim, will you cut the shit and tell me what's going on? What's buggin you, old man?"

"John, I'm gay. I'm a fag. I'm a queer. I'm light in the loafers. I'm a cocksucker. I'm a homo. Is that clear enough for you?"

He sat staring at me with a blank gaze. I stared at him.... Not knowing what to say in reply.

Crazy thoughts flew though my mind. Was this the end of our friendship? Why was he telling me this? How long had he known? Was he sure? Was this just a phase he's going through?

Then, the memories of him never having a girlfriend, never seeming to be interested in girls, and never participating in our discussions about pussy started to make sense.

Then the thought hit me that I knew this all along. I was not mad. I was not appalled. I was not sickened by this knowledge. I was a pretty liberal, free-thinking kind of guy. I'd tried sex, drugs, and rock and roll. I lived a good, fun, uninhibited life. I, in fact, was somewhat relieved to know that his being gay was the only thing bothering him.

I finally responded. "Okay. So, what am I supposed to do? You're not making a pass at me, are you? You don't love me like that, do you?" I grinned a sheepish grin, somewhat afraid that he might say 'yes'.

A few seconds passed before he started laughing.

Turns out, I learned that his laugh was one of relief. He was sure that he was about to lose a friend over his confession. He was certain that I'd be sick at the thought of having a fruit for a friend. He was absolutely and totally relieved at my response.

We stayed at the Starbuck's for the next couple of hours while Tim shared about "coming out" to his parents. They, too, received the news pretty well. His dad didn't disown him. His mom didn't have a nervous breakdown. They had had their suspicions for a few years, and his confession was more or less the news they had been expecting for a long time.

Tim was a good looking guy. In high school, girls were always expressing their interest in dating him. He was tall, thin and athletic. Girls finally came to the conclusion that Tim was just stuck up and thought he was too good for them. In fact, I found out that most girls finally decided that Tim had a girlfriend in another town, and that's why they never saw him with a girl in our community. No one ever sensed that Tim was gay.

Tim told me about how he had been attracted to men from an early age. He loved watching sports, especially wrestling, on TV. Not because of the game, or the sport, or having a favorite team that he supported. He loved to watch the muscle bound hunks in their wrestling tights, or the baseballers in their tight pants.

He told me about broadening his interest in gay sex through the internet. He had found several sites that allowed him to explore his sexuality. He read stories on literotica.com. He visited cruisingforsex.com and learned about gay cruising and places to go and meet guys. He then told me that since arriving at school, he had started frequenting a nearby alternative bar, had started visiting the glory holes at a local XXX arcade, and had run some personals on yahoo and gay.com.

He told me that his visits to these places and his experiences with the personal ads were mostly all positive experiences for him. He did not have any second thoughts the first time he visited a gay cruising spot. In fact, he said that he finally, after all his life, felt like he was doing what he wanted and what he enjoyed.

Tim told me about his first visit to a gay bar. His first dance with a man. His first kiss from a man on the dance floor. "John, it was the most natural thing in the world to me. That first time confirmed to me that I am indeed a gay man."

He shared with me the details of his dance partner taking him to the bar's parking lot and their hooking up in the back of the man's van. He told me about being undressed by a man, and truly feeling physically attracted to this guy from the very first minute. He went on to tell me what it was like to take a dick into his mouth for the very first time. "I'm hooked, John. I love it."

This was just about more information than I could handle in one sitting. While I was not appalled or upset, I had a lot to digest from my best friend of 13 years. We agreed to go our separate ways and get together the next day (Saturday) for lunch.

We met at a campus pizza buffet. Again, it was nearly deserted and we had the run of the house.

30 minutes into our lunch a guy walks into the pizzeria and approaches our table. Tim spots the guy and stands up to shake his hand. "Randy, this is John, my lifelong best friend. John, this is Randy, a good friend I met in class. No, let me re-phrase that. This is Randy, my boyfriend."

This guy was a stud. Tall, dark, with some Latino blood. Dark chocolate brown eyes, and a very easy going nature. I could see why any girl and any gay guy would be attracted to Randy.

Randy joined us for lunch and we got to know one another. He as a very pleasant chap and we all had a very nice time at lunch.

At the conclusion of our 95 minute lunch together, I informed Tim and Randy that I approved of them being together. (Hey, I know they didn't need my approval, but I think Tim really wanted to know that his relationship would not negatively impact our friendship).

Over the next three years of campus life, Tim and Randy remained friends, lovers, and roommates. Tim's family welcomed Randy with reasonably open arms, and I continued to be Tim's "best friend" (apart from his lover, Randy). And Randy became a good friend as well. I continued on in my heterosexual life and eventually married a girl I met at school.

Five years passed and Tim and Randy stayed in contact with me. They had moved to Houston and started a consulting firm that was doing quite well. They had committed themselves in a civil union and lived as a "married couple". Hell, they were more monogamous than any heterosexual person I knew. They truly loved one another. Yet, whenever we were together, they respected my more traditional lifestyle. They didn't do the "gay thing". Didn't kiss or fondle, or anything in my presence. When we went out in public together, you would never know they were lovers by their actions. I respected that very much.

The fifth year out of college my wife "fell in love" with our dentist and left me. Her revelation came completely out of left field and left me devastated. The good thing was, since she hooked up with the dentist, she didn't need or want any of my money, house, or possessions. I got it all in a very clean settlement. She just wanted to boink the dentist.

I shared my devastation with my two best buddies, Tim and Randy. They immediately told me to get myself to the airport and get myself to Chicago. It was time for a road trip.

12 hours later, I walked through security at O'Hare and was met by my two friends. They whisked me off to their home in Evanston. Upon arriving at their place, my thought was, "oh my god, these guys are doing well for themselves." And they were. Though they never talked about how successful they had become, I quickly learned that they were one of the top consulting firms in the country in their area of expertise. Not yet 30 years old, and these guys owned a firm that employed over 50 professionals and who knows how many support people. They were rolling in the dough.

But, they told me in no certain terms that my visit to Chicago wasn't about them or their success. It was all about me. They were going to get me drunk, get me laid, and help me forget about the woman who had broken my heart.

First night out we ended up at Harry Carey's. They filled me full of food and libation and then took me to a downtown strip club. Female strippers! They were true to their word. It was indeed all about me!

At the strip club, they both graciously refused the advances of the dancers towards themselves and directed them all to me. I was treated to a number of table dances and was ultimately taken to the "back room" where I received expert oral treatment for my broken heart.

It was unbelievable. And it was ALL ABOUT ME!!!!

The next morning, Randy went on to the office and Tim took the day off (one of his perks as co-owner of the company). We hung out around the pool and talked about old times. The old neighborhood. Our escapades and drinking adventures in the country.

Ultimately, the conversation got around to Tim's discovery of being gay. He told me that his entire life hung in the balance when he came out to me that day at Starbuck's. "I don't know what I would've done had you rejected me that day. I know I would've been celibate rather than lose you as a friend. But, since that day, I am completely happy, completely satisfied in every physical, spiritual, and emotional sense of the word. I thoroughly love being a gay man. I love Randy and every thing about him. And he feels the same way about me. John, you have been the most stable thing in both of our lives. We both love you like a brother."

I was speechless. I had nothing to say. No response whatsoever.

I went for a swim.

Later that day, I asked Tim some more about his desires and what actually made him tick and what made him so enjoy being gay.

Minutes into his explanation, I was shocked when I heard myself ask him, "what's it like to suck a man's dick?"

"John, it's absolutely incredible! There's a variety of emotions that go along with it. First, there's the closeness you feel to another human being. I truly love men. I love their strength, their protectiveness, their overall masculinity." Tim continued his story. "You know, John. I always felt different. I couldn't explain it even in high school. I was never interested or least bit attracted to girls. Not until I got to college and just happened to end up with a gay roommate did I even consider myself to be anything but heterosexual. I always thought that gay guys all walked funny, talked with lisps, and had limp wrists. I was both shocked and relieved when I found out that Randy was gay. He defied every gay stereotype I ever had. In addition to being all man, he was kind, gentle, patient, and genuinely cared for me as a person. I asked lots of questions. Randy provided me with lots of answers. He never pushed or forced anything on me. Everything he taught me was seemed so natural and not the least bit strange to me. I think Randy knew that I was wrestling with my sexual identity. He was kind enough and mature enough to let me make my own decisions and draw my own conclusions. I struggled for weeks before deciding to experiment. I initiated the first contact. Randy was never the aggressor.

"John, the first time Randy and I were intimate was the day that my life changed. I finally felt complete. The piece missing in my life was suddenly found. I was neither nervous or hesitant the first time I put a man's cock in my mouth. It was the most natural thing in the world to me. For me, the act of fellating someone I cared so deeply for was perfect. Sucking him off to completion was incredible. The feeling of ejaculation hitting my throat was absolutely unbelievable. I knew from that moment that I was, without a doubt, homosexual. John, sucking a man's dick, to me, is the most awesome act of intimacy I can think of. I absolutely love it."

"Wow!" was all I could say in reply.

Several minutes passed while I absorbed all that I had been told by my lifelong best friend. It was so surreal. My best friend in all the world had just told me how much he loved to perform oral sex on men, and I was in awe. I wasn't grossed out or appalled. His description of it was beautiful. It was incredibly surreal. I had just had my heartbroken by my beautiful wife, and in the aftermath I was hearing a beautiful accounting on why my best friend was so committed to being gay. Millions of thoughts spun around in my head.

A few moments passed before I could say anything else to Tim. "Man, that is incredible. What blows my mind even more is how happy you are with your life and your situation. You and Randy seem like the perfect couple."

"We are, John. We love each other very deeply. Our sex life is unbelievable. Except for you, he is my dearest and nearest friend. We have built a wonderful business where we are the 'bosses'. Our lifestyle is open and very accepted at the office. In fact, it is so accepting that we have a number of gay and lesbian associates working at the office. I don't see how life could get any better!"

"I'm absolutely taken away with the whole thing. How I long to have what you two have in my life. At this point, I wouldn't care if it were with a man or woman." (Did I really say that just now?)

"That's the way I feel, too, John. I love Randy with every piece of my being. It's not gayness that I love. It's not that I love men in general. I love Randy. If Randy were a female, I'd still love Randy and be hopelessly devoted just the same. He brings total completeness to my life, and he just happens to be a man," Tim went on. "I will tell you, though, that Randy and I did expand our activities early on in our relationship to include other men. We had 3-way and group things several times. I do love men. And I do love to suck dick. There's no doubt about that. Now, though, Randy and I are married to each other. We are totally and completely monogamous. We're committed to our vows just like any other married couple. What we do, we do together. We'll live together, love together, and grow old together."

"God, I want what you've got. I envy you. You are so damn lucky."

'Tim, please tell me more.".........

Nine months ago Tim and Randy insisted that I come visit them in the aftermath of my wife leaving me for our dentist. They brought me to their home to help me forget the pain of the loss.

In those nine months, I sold the house, moved to Chicago, and joined Tim and Randy as a full partner in their consulting firm. I am the financial managing partner of a growing gay owned and gay friendly marketing firm that is the largest of its kind in the country. I'm making more money than I ever thought possible at this stage of my career.

Nine months ago I asked my lifelong best friend Tim, who just happens to be gay, to tell me more. And he did. The example of his life and his overall attitude about life drew me to be near him and Randy (his lover, partner, and spouse).

I left an old, crumbled life behind and started a new, wonderful life in Chicago. I no longer consider myself heterosexual. I guess you'd call me bisexual. After joining the firm, I met a wonderful man named Adam. He was a vendor that our company used. His demeanor and style was so much like Tim's. We hit it off professionally at first, and then personally.

We were co-workers who had a lot in common. We eventually became friends away from the office (drinks, ballgames, etc.). I suspected Adam might be gay early on in our friendship, but he never let on or became the aggressor. Conversations were about things good friends talk about (sports, family, weather, the garden, hunting, golf, etc.). Finally, I just outright asked Adam if he was gay. He was embarrassed at first, but confessed that he was. "Then how long do I have to wait before you make a pass at me?" was my reply.

You should've seen the look on his face as those words escaped my mouth. "John, I never knew! Tim and Randy had told me so much about you, but I just assumed that you were still straight as an arrow and that we were just friends who like to hang out."

BiDad
BiDad
33 Followers
12