Tim & Sandy Ch. 02

Story Info
Tim spies on his sexy redheaded wife.
2.9k words
4.03
50.5k
14
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 02/09/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hyperguy
hyperguy
20 Followers

Tim in many ways had the perfect life. He lay there a little while longer. However no matter how much he dismissed it, something niggled in the back of his mind.

"Could she be cheating?"

Over the next week, Tim was vigilant of Sandy as she came and went. However it was Thursday he both awaited and in the back of his mind, didn't want to arrive. He kept thinking back to Nathan arriving at the house, the way Sandy had acted almost giddy at his arrival. Tim wondered if it was his worst fears getting the better of him, but he was a man and he couldn't shake the feeling.

He soon found himself planning a way to know for sure. After dismissing the idea of crawling about in the bushes and watching Sandy, he went to buy a camera. There were a good variety for people who wanted to keep an eye on their cleaners, guests or the people looking after their kids. So Tim settled on one which was hidden inside a lamp. Lucky for him it matched his front room, so he was able to place it without it being noticed.

Tim tested the camera lamp the next evening. He set it off and spent the night watching a movie with Sandy. The next morning, he downloaded the files to his laptop and he was greeted with a perfect view of his living room, where he and Sandy were spending the evening watching the television.

"Perfect." he said to himself.

He did realise the irony of feeling excited at a plan to check if his wife was being faithful. However he put these thoughts aside as got ready for Thursday.

Soon the say rolled around and Tim headed off to work. He had developed a niggle of fear that the camera might be discovered, maybe one of her friends or Nathan would walk in and just say,

"Hey, I know what that is!"

But Tim carried on with his day and after what seemed like forever it was over and he was on his way home. His heart was pounding as he walked in the front door and he breathed a sigh of relief when he was alone and a note on the counter said that Sandy had gone to the movies with Marie and Janice.

Tim got the camera and went upstairs with his laptop. He skipped forwards through the video of the empty room until suddenly it was filled with his wife, Elle, Marie and Janice, all wearing their lycra outfits and moving furniture around. He did however find himself lingering on these scenes. His wife, the beautiful redhead in a tight blue outfit. Elle, their neighbour from down the street. She was a blonde, a little older than he and Sandy, but still a good looking woman. He most enjoyed the D-cup boobs as she pushed the couch backwards. Marie was a little heavier, but still a nice looking woman. She was in her late-twenties and had married an older man. Another blonde, she had nice curves and they showed in the lycra. Finally there was Janice, she was half asian and had a very slender figure and jet black hair. Tim had always avoided Janice because she was rather hot looking and he didn't want to be caught looking to long at her while Sandy was around.

He sat and watched as they moved stuff around and then they sat and talked for a while. Soon however there was a knock and Sandy went happily skipping for the front door. Tim could feel himself tense up when he saw Nathan walk in with his little bag. The sunlight from the window seemed to shine off his skin and Tim had to wonder if he oiled himself before he went out in the mornings. Unfortunately there wasn't much that Tim could criticise about Nathan, he was a good looking guy.

Nathan, who looked about twenty-five was a fraction taller than Tim, he knew that from when they had met at the door. His black hair was shaved down to almost nothing but it suited him. He had a broad neck and shoulders and his arms were muscular, but not overly so. He wore cargo shorts and a black tank top which showed off his frame. The shorts showed toned lower legs, like a runner.

Sandy and her friends now surrounded Nathan and chatted, laughed and mildly flirted with the younger man. Janice seemed to led the group and Tim was grateful for that. She was constantly touching Nathan on the arm as she talked to him and leaning in to laugh at comments he made. Tim was starting to feel better about the whole situation, Janice was a fine looking woman and throwing herself at him. She was a divorcee, so if Nathan was interested in banging any of his students, she would be the prime choice.

Soon they broke and set out their mats to begin the lesson. Tim knew very little about Yoga, so it was a real experience to watch it being done by four attractive women. Seated forward bends, shoulder stands, and tree positions were all done with Nathan at the front of the group leading them. But soon Nathan was up and moving around, helping the women with their postures.

Tim watched as Elle did a standing forward bend and Nathan helped her stretch her arms down her legs. However that was not all, Nathan let his hand linger on her hip and slide down her ass. He rubbed down her thigh as if to help her with the stretch, but anyone could see he took pleasure in the touching.

During the camel position, Elle was on her knees and bending backward to touch her heels. Her D-cup breast were pushed out so hard, the bra struggled against her top. Nathan was there once again, hands on her waist, sliding upwards and across the sides of her breasts. Tim could feel his cock harden, Elle looked amazing and watching Nathan touch her in that way excited him a lot.

What happened next didn't help Tim much either. Janice entered the plough position, laying back and lifting her legs up so she lay on her shoulders. She then stretched her legs as far as she could manage over her head, so her toes could touch the floor. Nathan was straight there. He had had hand on her now tight ass muscles. From the angle of the camera it looked as though Nathan was massaging between her legs, but Tim was unsure if even Nathan would be that brash about doing that. The thought made Tim even hornier though.

Tim remembered his only real concern was Sandy. He watched intently for a while, still feeling quite aroused, however the only contact he had concern with was as Sandy did a downward-facing dog position, Nathan placed his hands on her waist and lifted her so she arced more.

In part, Tim felt disappointed when it was all over. He watched as the women rolled up their mats and smiled and talked with Nathan. Marie was the first to put her coat on and leave, closely followed by Elle. Janice lingered longer and was back to her flirting with Nathan. She swished her hair and batted her eyes at him as he talked about the class. Despite this, she was soon on her way out and Nathan packed his bag up.

Now Tim peaked his interest again as Nathan lingered in the front room. Sandy walked back in and they talked for a moment before she and Nathan began pulling the furniture back into place. More chatting and then Nathan sat while Sandy left. Moments later she returned with a mug.

"Just go!" Tim found himself saying to the screen.

Nathan and Sandy sat next to each other and talked as they drank whatever she had made them. Tim found himself wishing there was proper sound on the video, rather than the poor mumbling the mic could pick up.

Tim felt his temper raise as Sandy laughed at whatever joke Nathan had told her, she was now touching his arm as Janice had been. All he could think about as he watched the video was that soon she would show him out and it would be all over. It wasn't.

Sandy hopped up and did some of the standing Yoga moves they had been doing earlier in the class, she was bouncing on her toes into each and Nathan was sitting back watching her.

"Stay there." Tim thought to himself as he watched Nathan.

His heart sank as Nathan got up and walked behind Sandy putting his hands on her hips to steady her as she moved. Sandy turned around and the next moment she kissed Nathan. The kiss was long and passionate, not something that was done for the first time, this had happened before.

"FUCK!" Tim shouted at the screen and put the laptop down.

He got up and walked around for a little bit, he wanted to smash something but he resisted the urge. His heart was thumping in his chest and he could feel his neck getting hot with anger.

Tim looked down at the half shut laptop and realised he needed to know what happened. He thought the reality could not be worse than the imagination of what happened between them. So he picked up the computer and sat down, opening it.

Nathan was not sat on the couch with his arms spread across the back in a rather relaxed position, but the reality wasn't easier on Tim. Sandy was on her knees in front of Nathan, her head rising and falling as she sucked his cock. Her red hair covered the action, but Tim knew what she was doing, she was skilled at oral sex. Tim remembered the times she had forgotten to take her birth control and had finished him off with her mouth. She could make a blowjob feel amazing and not the least bit unsatisfying that he hadn't been inside her pussy those times.

Tim hoped against hope that Sandy would finish Nathan off in her mouth, the thought of him ejaculating into the back of her throat was preferable to anywhere else in her. This was a hope he kind of knew would be dashed though as he watched Sandy vigorously dipping her head upon his cock.

Nathan grabbed hold of Sandy rather roughly and threw her on to the couch next to him. He stood over her and let his shorts drop to the ground before he stepped out of them. Sandy laid there looking at him. Tim couldn't tell by the video how big his cock was, but it was sizable, hard and was sitting right in front of his wife.

The trainer got down on his knees and caught Sandy by her lycra outfit and pulled her towards the edge of the couch, then he waited as she sat upright and pulled her shoulders out of the outfit. Her breasts popped loose in front of Nathan, who went straight for them and began kissing and licking them. Sandy however was much more interested in getting the outfit off, and got up, wiggled and slipped it off.

Sandy was now standing naked in front of him. The short licking and kissing of her breasts had made her nipples hard and she looked down at the young buff man in front of her on his knees. She helped him pull his tank top over his head, then she daintily say back down on the couch.

Nathan parted her knees with his hands and then dove his head downwards until he buried his face in her pussy. She laid her back on the couch and he began to lick rapidly. The sound quality was poor, but Tim could hear her whimpers of pleasure at his attention to her.

Tim was fuming, but he realised his cock was rock solid in his pants. The feelings confused him, but he unzipped his pants and began to masturbate himself to her cries emanating from the laptop. Sandy was such an amazing sight and her moans always aroused him. She could tease him with simply her voice.

Nathan was the one teasing her though on the video, he was both licking and sliding his finger into her pussy, making her writhe on the couch. Her hands grabbed the fabric and she held tight as each wave of pleasure hit her.

Tim watched intently as Nathan crawled up the couch in a very primal way until her began kissing Sandy on the lips. She held the back of his head as the kisses went on and on, their naked bodies upon each other. His hands rubbed up and down her body, exploring her curves and caressing her ass as he moved them downward.

It took Tim a moment to notice because he was so focused on the long kissing but Nathan had began to grind his hips forward and back. As he noticed, he realised that Nathan was easing his cock into Sandy and each gentle grind was him moving it in. It can't have been much, just maybe the head of his cock due to the shallow movement, but now Tim could see Sandy and the expressions moving over her. Her body had tensed and after the kiss broke away he could see her biting her lip and arching her back slightly to his gyrations.

"Bastard!" Tim said aloud.

He realised what he was doing. Sandy had a tight pussy and she clenched all the more when she was excited. Sure it made for exciting times for Tim, he could feel like he was stretching her, even though his cock was quite an average size. Nathan on the other hand was working her up, Tim knew she would be clenching with every shallow movement from him.

Tim was still stroking his cock and feeling the mix of anger and excitement swirling into something he had never felt for Sandy. He really wanted to see her get fucked for some reason. He wanted to see if the little whore enjoyed it. He didn't have long to wait.

Soon Nathan was up on his feet and helping Sandy to hers. Tim wondered at first what they were doing and feared they might be leaving the room for the bedroom or some other location he had no camera in. It could have all been over for him in one quick step out of frame. But his luck was there and Nathan bent Sandy over the arm of the couch.

Sandy pressed her stomach to the raised arm and supported herself as Nathan moved behind her. Tim saw him position himself and in one deep move he pushed his hips forward. Sandy let out a yelp of pleasure that echoed in the empty house through the speakers of the laptop. Her face said it all, her eyes wide, her mouth open and her nails dug into the couch.

Nathan put one hand on her shoulder and the other around to grab her breast as he began to vigorously pump his cock into Sandy. She had no where to go with her waist on the couch so each thrust had depth and it showed on his face as well. He looked like the cat who got the cream with each thrust and Sandy punctuated it with panting and moans.

Tim felt his excitement overwhelm him and cum shot as he masturbated. The stream shot over his pants leg and he immediately got up to clean up. His heart was racing, both from the ejaculation and the excitement of the video. He could hear the sounds of fucking from the laptop, even as he cleaned up. It seemed to go on and on as Tim changed into his robe and walked back over to it.

Sandy was now on her back on the couch and Nathan was on top of her fucking her for all he was worth. Her legs were locked around his back and he was pounding into her like Tim had never seen her take.

Suddenly Nathan began more irregular thrusts and in one push he buried himself deep inside her. His face was easy enough to read, he had just cum inside Sandy, just shot his white stream deep into her womb. Tim wondered how many times Nathan had done that to his wife.

As Nathan thrust a few more times, then lifted himself off Sandy, she leaned over him and lick his cock clean. Tim was amazed she did this and then shocked as she fingered her own pussy and licked the semen off them like it was something sweet.

Tim watched as Nathan sat there and slowly got dressed, Sandy on the other hand sat there watching, nude. She seemed very self satisfied and was still enjoying having the fit, young, Yoga instructor in front of her.

Nathan got up and Tim could see him pick up his bag and go to the door. Sandy walked over and the exchanged another long kiss with him rubbing her bare bottom as he kissed her. And then he was gone and she was alone. She almost skipped over to the couch and sat back down. Then a little while later she picked up her Yoga outfit and headed out of the room.

Tim lay in bed, pretending to be asleep when Sandy returned from the movie. She hopped in bed beside him and soon was asleep and all he could think was that another mans cum was up inside her. He didn't know what the next day would bring, but knowledge was power to him so he would play dumb.

For now.

hyperguy
hyperguy
20 Followers