Tim & Sandy Ch. 04

Story Info
Tim confronts Sandy but with unexpected results.
3.3k words
2.69
44.8k
13
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 02/09/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hyperguy
hyperguy
20 Followers

Tim stood for a long while after Lindsey left and thought about what had happened. He wondered if Sandy had felt the same excitement as Nathan screwed her into the couch. He could kind of understand it if she did.

Was this the life for Tim and Sandy now?

It was still about lunch time, despite his little diversion with Lindsey and he decided to skip out on work and go an talk to his wife. So he walked across the garage to his car and started the drive home. He didn't know what he was going to say to her, maybe this was just one of those conversations that you can't plan you just have to have.

As Tim pulled into the area he was still no close to knowing what he would say but he was close to her work now. He stopped in the car park of the Dental Surgery she worked at and slowly walked in.

"What are you doing here Sweetie?" Sandy asked from behind the desk.

She still wore a white silk blouse which was so smooth that as she moved he could sometime see her bras shape show through it. It wasn't tight, but perfectly fitted and she always left enough unbuttoned to give her cleavage a show. Below she had a navy, knee length pencil skirt that showed the perfect shape of her hips and legs. Her outfit was finished with dark opaque stockings and black high heeled wedge shoes which made her legs look amazing.

Tim suddenly felt a wave of something weird come over him. He remembered the arousal he felt at watching the video the night before, how good it had felt to masturbate himself to her screwing Nathan. Maybe he was still jacked up from his time with Lindsey or even something from deep inside bubbled up.

He walked over, looking around to make sure no one was in earshot, then he leaned close over the desk.

"I know what you did with your trainer." he simply said.

A panicked look crossed her face and her eyes locked on his as he stayed close to her.

"I watched you and I want to see it again!" he said and took a few steps back.

Sandy suddenly had a redness in her neck as she realised what he had said. She darted a look around the place to see if anyone had hear him, but when they hadn't her eyes locked back with his. This look lasted for a very long time and Tim was able to keep it in all seriousness.

Tim was just about to say something to break the silence when Sandy gave a nod and a little shakily began looking through the appointment book. She read quietly and smiled, then she got up and led Tim by the hand in through the doors to the rear of the surgery.

"Jane, take over the desk for a minute!" she said to one of the dental nurses who was passing her in the corridor.

She looked up and down before hustling him into a room at the back of the building which was a little bigger than the size of a broom closet. Inside the room were several machines, a chair and a small screen.

"They installed this to keep patients from making false complaints." she said.

She sat him down and turned on the monitor, switching through the views of each room in the surgery. She soon settled on one with a dentist sitting at a counter filling in some paperwork. She adjusted the sound so it was low enough not to be heard outside the room and then closed the door on Tim.

Tim was slightly taken back and wondered what she was up to but he was still on a mixed high. Partially the sex he had had with Lindsey and the fact he was feeling so turned on by Sandy now. He looked at the screen and wondered what the hell he was supposed to be doing, but then he saw the door open in the dentists treatment room.

Sandy walked in behind the dentist and looked up and the camera and smiled. He had not seen her and she slowly approached him from behind. Her hand went out and she touched his shoulder causing him to spin on his stool.

"Hey." she said smiling at him.

"Hi, what's up?" he asked.

She left he hand on his shoulder and rubbed it down his arm.

"James, I need a filling." she said with a distinctly seductive tone.

There was a long pause and James looked more than a little confused by the sexily dressed woman standing right over him smiling and rubbing his arm.

"Um, really?" he was flustered, "You want to sit down?"

She walked around the chair slowly and Tim could see James follow her ass with his eyes as she swung her hips in that pencil skirt. Sandy sat down and laid back, naturally pushing her chest forward, she tipped her head back and looked at the still seated James who was still staring at her.

"So, you going to do me?" she said with a seductive tone.

James was up an a shot and put on some latex gloves. He pulled his stool over and sat next to her. She looked over at him and opened her lips just a little.

"Open wide please?" he said with a little shake in his voice.

"Why, you have a big tool?" she asked.

James laughed nervously and leaned forwards to look inside her mouth. Tim watched him examine her for a moment or two before he saw Sandy unbutton a couple of the buttons of her blouse until her bra showed easily though the gap.

"It's hot." she said as James sat back a little.

She took hold of his hand and slid it down and inside her top. He closed his eyes but didn't remove the hand. Tim could see Sandy smiling and James felt the shape of her breast.

"I was kind of looking for another kind of filling." she said quietly.

"Oh god." he said and rubbed her breasts some more.

Sandy smiled as he pulled open her blouse and looked at her tits, he was so focused that he didn't notice her smiling up at the camera and Tim in his little closet. James leaned in and pulled the cup of the bra down until he could lick her breast.

She put her hand on his hip and began massaging his pants where his cock was beginning to show signs of stiffness. He spent a lot of time licking and kissing her chest, obviously James the dentist was a breast man and Sandy had some which were driving him mad.

After a little while Sandy drew up her knees and began to undo the buttons on her skirt. James watched as she began to lift her ass and slip it down. She now laid there in white lacy thong knickers and dark opaque stockings.

"I think I need an examination." she said smiling at James.

He didn't need telling twice and almost ran to the door to put the lock on it. He a flash he was back and dove his face down to her thighs. She opened her knees and watched as he pulled her thong aside and rubbed his nose and mouth into her pussy.

"Mmm." Sandy let out a moan as he started licking her.

She began unbutton the rest of her blouse and then she let it fall open. She didn't take it off or her bra, she simply laid back and let James lick her pussy like he was working on an ice cream. His hands slid up and down her shapely legs over her stockings.

James knelt on the chair and frantically tried to undo his belt and unzip his pants. Sandy laid there looking at him as he struggled to pull them down to his knees. He pulled his shorts down and exposed his cock which was quite hard at this point.

Tim watched on the screen and noted that James was medium sized, maybe the same size as him. He felt a little better about James than Nathan. Nathan had a large cock and had intimidated Tim a lot when he had watched him fuck his wife on the video. Now Tim felt anxious and couldn't wait to see what was about to happen. It was a complete reversal to his worries from earlier in the week and he wondered if maybe he really wanted this excitement in his marriage and Sandy did as well.

James held on to the chair and moved on top of Sandy, he guided his hard cock around a little until it was near her licked, damp pussy. She said nothing, just looked him in the eyes as he moved himself around until he was there and then he jerked his thighs forward and he went up inside her.

"Ooo, James, that's my kind of filling, now fuck me hard!" she said as he entered her.

He was more than happy to oblige her and he started banging his hips into her and nuzzling her neck as he did so. Sandy on the other hand was looking up to the camera once again, she seemed to be staring into her husbands eyes and a smile crept to the edge of her mouth again, that was in between intakes of breath as James fucked her.

"You little slut." he said as he used her.

"What?"

"Sorry, I." he started but was cut off.

"No, that's okay, I am a slut." she said now looking at James.

James was quite excited by this and quickened his pace, her heels touched behind him as she locked her legs around his ass. She held his shoulders to aid him in holding himself up as he forced himself forwards over and over.

"I've wanted to do this so long." he said, "But I thought you were married."

"I am."

"Oh okay." he simply answered.

Soon he slowed and she pushed him back, off her. She got up and he sat down on the chair. Sandy massaged his cock, which stood straight upwards, with her hand and then moved herself over it and straddled him.

Tim had a flash of Lindsey climbing on top of him in the car but he forced the image from his mind to concentrate on Sandy. She used her feet on the ground either side of the chair to lift and drop herself on James cock. She bounced with a quick pace and James put his hands behind is head to hold the edge of the chair. His face betrayed how hard he was working to keep control.

Sandy rode James like a pro, she still wore her thong which was pulled aside to accommodate his cock as it move inside her, her stockings, bra and blouse. She was throwing her head around and her red hair was a curtain around her face. James now put his hands forward and played with her tits again.

"God you're amazing!" he got out as she rode him.

Tim watched as they continued for a while, then James grabbed her by both the band of her thong and around the waist and she stopped her bounce. His face gave away exactly what had happened. His eyes were closed and he breathed heavily as did she.

"Now look what you've done." she said.

Sandy lifted herself up and looked down between her legs. As she did a drip of semen ran from her pussy and dripped on to his cock. James smiled and looked at it, very pleased with himself. She put her hand down between her legs and wiped a finger full of his seed away, then she dipped those fingers in her mouth.

"Mmm." she said as she wiped her lips, "That was nice."

She straightened up her thong and started to button her blouse as James laid there. He was still feeling the effects of letting go inside her so he stayed put as she put her skirt and shoes back on.

"Can we do this again?" he asked her.

"Maybe." Sandy said with a smile and opened the door leaving him there.

She walked down the corridor to the recording closet and looked inside. Tim wasn't there. He had left as she got dressed and was now outside in his car. Sandy only took a minute to realise this so she walked outside to see him.

Sandy got into the passenger seat of the car and smiled at him.

"How long have you been seeing other men?" Tim asked carefully.

"Always." Sandy replied after a short pause.

"Always, all through us?" he asked with a little pain in his voice.

"No, but a long time, I wasn't a virgin when we met, I was a cheerleader." she said rather flippantly.

"It bothers me I didn't know." he told her catching hold of her hand.

It did bother him that she could say always, at the start of their marriage, they had been like rabbits, day and night and he couldn't see how should could have found time for any other man. Sure as time went on they became a more conventional married couple but they still had an amazing sex life.

"How'd you know you wanted to do this?" he asked her.

There was a but of a silence but Sandy eventually decided to tell him. Tim listened as Sandy laid out the story of the first time she had been with someone else during their marriage.

About six months after the honeymoon, it had been life as normal in their new home. Tim was working for the local paper doing adverts and it didn't pay much, Sandy had only found part-time work after college and was looking for something more permanent.

The major problem was that Tim was a dreamer, he had convinced Sandy that buying a house was a great idea and he had juggled the finances enough so they could afford the mortgage payments each month. They had got the down payment from his parents, who were always pretty supportive of their son, but the money they had given was gone to the bank now and they were living on what was left after they paid the mortgage. This wasn't much.

Tim on the other hand was optimistic about their future, he would come home with something 'they needed' every so often and Sandy would worry about how much it cost. He was happy enough though so she never pressed the matter and simply worried quietly about how things were getting more and more impossible for them.

The worst came to the door soon after. Tim had bought some appliances for the house and agreed payments on them, but Sandy couldn't stretch the budget that far and she had lapsed the payments. This brought someone to the door one Monday morning.

Mr. Knowles was the debt collector who knocked at the door. Sandy didn't know he was coming, so was surprised to see the short raven haired man standing on the doorstep. Once he had told her he represented an organisation that bought bad debts from companies and then tried to recover them, she was forced to invite him in to talk about the situation.

Knowles asked her about the mail they had sent regarding the debt and Sandy was embarrassed to say that she had had to ignore them because she just didn't have the money to pay them. As she talked he made little notes in the file he had with him and then asked to see the items.

Sandy showed him around the house, the living room, the kitchen and once again he made notes on the appliances. Then he sat down in the kitchen and put the file on his lap.

"How much can you pay today?" he asked her.

She couldn't pay anything and when she told him he looked rather put out and told her that he would have to arrange for the items to be picked up as soon as he could arrange it. He seemed to take no pleasure in saying it, so Sandy tried to appeal to this.

"Please." she said, "Can't I get a little more time on this?"

Knowles looked down at his notes for a long time and shook his head a few times. His eyes glanced up at her, but not to her face, he was checking her out. Why shouldn't he have been, he was in his late forties and here was this sexy redhead in her early twenties, wearing a tight white t-shirt and jeans.

He got up and took a step towards her putting out his hand and putting his finger through one of the belt loops on her jeans. She looked at him with a little surprise, then she pulled back and stepped away from the debt collector.

"Come on lovely, you want more time." he said with a big grin.

Sandy sat against the counter and thought about it, then she nodded and he threw his files down next to her. She didn't rightly know what he wanted, but he did. Knowles rubbed her tits through the t-shirt, then pushed her over to the kitchen table. He took control and undid her jeans, puling them down to her ankles.

"Nice." he said looking at her white knickers.

She bent over the table and looked back at him. He went into his wallet and got a rubber out and unzipped his pants. Getting his cock out her wanked it a little until it hardened and then worked the condom on to it.

Sandy grabbed the table and closed her eyes, she knew what was coming as he sharply pulled her knickers down to her knees.

"Ahh!" she cried out as he jammed his cock into her pussy.

"Tight little bitch." he said and started to screw her.

He put his hands over hers and grabbed the edge of the table to get grip as he fucked her from behind. She laid her head on the table top and moaned with each thrust. He was aggressive and fucking her quickly for an older man. She could feel his larger belly smacking into her ass with each pump and she wondered why she was letting him do this.

His hand came back and he suddenly gripped her hair, pulling at the long red lock and bringing her back on his cock even harder. Her only consolation was that soon after he did this he shot his load into the condom inside her.

She laid on the table as he caught his breath, his cock still up inside her.

"There you go love, bought yourself a month." he said with satisfaction.

"Month!"

"What, you didn't think this squared us did you?" he said.

"I."

"You aren't that good of a piece of ass." Knowles said pulling out of her and slipping the rubber off.

"A month?" she asked him meekly.

"You got a nice little pussy, so maybe you get another month next time I come by?" he told her.

Sandy nodded and watched as he tidied himself up and walked to the door.

"See you round." he said and walked out.

She quickly pulled up her underwear and jeans, realising she stood there with them around her ankles.

Tim listened to the story intently with little expression.

"Did you fuck him the next month?" he asked.

"Yeah." she said, "We used the bed that time."

"How many times?" Tim quizzed.

"About eight times in six months." she said, "Then you got your job and money started getting better."

"So it just stopped?"

"With him, but I had kind of got used to it then." she said.

"You liked it?"

"Not liked it with him, but wanted sex with someone else." she told him.

Tim sat for a minute or so and looked out the window.

"Did you enjoy watching me with James?" she asked.

Tim didn't answer for a very long time, then it was a simple one.

"Yes."

Sandy smiled and they say together for a while and watched the world go by.

hyperguy
hyperguy
20 Followers