Tim Enjoys His Luck Ch. 02

Story Info
It gets even better.
3.3k words
4.52
107.8k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 01/25/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jeff818
Jeff818
38 Followers

Tim took the porn video Miriam and he had been watching back upstairs to his closet. It was still hard to believe less than thirty minutes ago he was fucking the woman of his fantasies, who also happened to be his mother's best friend. What would Sandra, his mom, say if she found out? Honestly, he didn't care. The way he felt right now, any consequence was worth the experience.

He lay on his bed, closed his eyes, and pictured how Miriam looked as she gave herself to him. The way her petite body was positioned between his legs as she sucked him, watching as her large breasts swung freely drove him mad with lust. And the way he tried to prevent placing all of his weight on her because of her size, only to have her grab his ass and pull him even harder into her like she couldn't get enough, was giving him another erection. He knew he had to see her again, and soon.

As Miriam pulled into her driveway, she was also thinking about what had taken place during the past hour. She could still feel the tingle between her legs that had been missing in her life for so long. Her ex-husband, Hugh, had been a lousy lover. Many times he had left her feeling sexually empty. It was always the missionary position, and always over within a few minutes. He never cared whether she was satisfied or not, as long as he got his rocks off. Hugh was a user and a loser, and her only regret was not divorcing him sooner than six years ago.

Miriam had been aware of Tim's attraction to her for a long time, but until now had never acted on it. First, he was her best friend's son, and secondly, there was the matter of age difference, she was 49, and he was 20. Still, during the past year she had a recurring dream with only slight variations. In her dream she was still married to Hugh, and as usual their lovemaking had consisted of him rolling on top of her, humping and grunting for a couple of minutes, climaxing, and going right to sleep. But suddenly, Tim would be standing at the foot of their bed wearing only his jockey's, and holding two pieces of nylon rope and a roll of duct tape. "What a waste," he would say, as he moved closer to the bed.

"Tim, what are you doing here?" she would whisper.

"I'm here to teach this jerk how to really pleasure a woman."

Tim would shake the startled Hugh Bailey awake, and before he realized what was happening, find his hands and feet securely fastened to the bed with rope.

"What the hell are you doing?" Hugh would say, as he struggled to free himself.

"You've denied your wife the pleasure she deserves for years, and now I'm going to show you how it's done."

"I'll smash your head in, you little shit," Hugh would yell.

"Yeah, yeah," Tim said. "You just watch and learn, okay?" In this dream, Miriam would be both frightened, and extremely turned on by what was happening. Frightened, because she knew Hugh was capable of violence, and yet turned on at the thought of what this young man planned to do to her.

Tim would then slip her nightgown over her head, revealing her large firm breasts. Hugh only stared in disbelief as Tim gently kissed one breast and then the other. A slight sigh escaped her lips as her large nipples hardened in response.

"Don't let him do this!" Hugh shouted.

"I'll tape your mouth if you don't shut up," Tim said, as Hugh continued struggling to free himself.

"He doesn't suck your nipples like this, does he?"

"No" Miriam would say, as she looked at her husband with scorn, "he only thinks about himself." To have this young man simultaneously defending her and giving her pleasure was extremely erotic.

Miriam usually woke from these dreams at the point where Tim held her legs apart and pumped into her furiously, while Hugh struggled and growled with rage. Her panties would be soaking wet, and often she would find her hand between her legs where she had been caressing herself while still in the dream.

She stepped out of her Lexus, locked the doors and went inside. She stopped long enough in the foyer to observe herself in the full length mirror. Not bad for a 49-year-old gal, she thought. She gently ran a hand through her short auburn hair.

Miriam slipped out of her jacket, took a bottle of water from the fridge, and stretched out on the sofa. She knew she had to see Tim again, and soon.

Tim slept until the sound of the garage door opening awakened him. He glanced at his digital clock and saw he had been asleep for nearly two hours. He heard his mother come in the side door from the garage into the kitchen.

"Is anyone home?" Sandra called. He could hear the sound of packages being stacked on the kitchen table.

"I'm upstairs," Tim yelled. He was siting on the side of his bed still trying to get fully awake.

"I see the package Miriam left for me. That was sweet of Miriam to do this," Sandra said. Tim smiled to himself while thinking his mom had no idea how really sweet Miriam was.

"Tim, come down here so I can talk to you. I hate shouting back and forth."

"Okay"

He walked into the kitchen and gave his mom a kiss on the cheek. "How was your shopping trip?" he asked.

"Wonderful," Sandra said. "There are so many great sales going on, I wish you had come with me. I got you a couple of new shirts to take back to school."

"Thanks mom"

"I'll bet Miriam was glad to see you. She has always liked you a lot."

"I think she was glad," Tim said, as he poured himself a glass of milk.

"I'm going to take some things upstairs and put them away, and then I'll make dinner. Does Lasagna sound good to you?"

"It sounds great, mom"

Sandra turned as she reached the stairs."You know I feel sorry for Miriam sometimes. She lives all alone in that big house. Oh, I know she has friends and keeps busy with community work, but I worry about her getting lonely at night." Sandra moved up the first few steps and stopped. "Tim, I just had a wonderful idea. Let's call Miriam and see if she would like to join us for dinner. I know it's short notice, but if she doesn't have plans I'm sure she would come. And there will be plenty of salad and lasagna. I'll simply add an extra few bread sticks. What do you say?"

Tim couldn't believe what he was hearing. His mind alternated between the excitement of seeing Miriam again, and the question of how she would respond to him around his mother after what they had done.

"Tim, are you listening to me?"

"Yeah mom, I must have been daydreaming." Would his mom be able to guess by the way he and Miriam looked at each other? And if she found out would she hate Miriam and dissolve their friendship? It didn't matter. Sooner or later he would be in the presence of Miriam and his mom at the same time, so it might as well be now.

"Okay, yeah, I think you should call her, mom."

"Great, I'll call her as soon as I put these things away." He was pouring himself another glass of milk when he heard Sandra's muffled voice from upstairs. He knew she was talking to Miriam. He felt his heartbeat quicken. He couldn't make out the conversation, but he heard his mother say goodbye.

Tim was waiting at the bottom of the stairs when she came around the corner. "Well?" he asked.

"Well, what?"

"Is Mrs. Bailey coming for dinner?"

"Of course she is. She was very glad we invited her. She'll be here in an hour."

Tim smiled.

The rich aroma of garlic, onions, and oregano filled the kitchen. Tim helped Sandra prepare the salad before he went into the family room to catch up on some reading for school. After reading the same paragraph three times, and not being able to concentrate, he put the book down, stretched out on the couch and closed his eyes. He couldn't stop thinking about Miriam. As his consciousness receded into the world of dreams, he could once again see the lust and hunger in her eyes. He could feel the warm wetness of her pussy gripping and milking his cock. If Sandra entered the family room at this moment, she would find the crotch of her son's jeans bulging upward.

The doorbell interrupted his dream.

"Can you get that, honey?" Sandra asked. "I'm sure it's Miriam." Tim felt the strain of his erection as he sat up. This should be interesting, he thought, as he walked to the door.

"Tim, it's good to see you again," Miriam said. She leaned close to his ear and whispered, "And I want to see more of you later."

"Miriam!" Sandra said, hugging her friend in the foyer. "You look absolutely stunning." Sandra took Miriam by the hand and led her toward the kitchen. Sandra whispered something to Miriam and they both giggled.

"What's so funny?" Tim asked.

"Oh, just girl talk" Miriam said, and winked. Tim had a sudden thought that their giggling had something to do with what he and Miriam had done earlier this morning. But that was impossible. He would certainly never tell his mother, and he was positive Miriam would never say anything, or would she? How well did he really know Miriam Bailey? Certainly what happened this morning, however wonderful, surprised him. Besides, wouldn't his mother have confronted him with it? Something was strange, but he just didn't know what.

Miriam sat across from Tim during the meal, making a point to rub her foot against his leg several times. By the time the dishes were cleared away, Sandra and Miriam had nearly finished a second bottle of wine. Although he was not yet 21, Sandra would allow Tim some of his father's beer, as long as he remained at home for the evening. By the time the three of them retired to the family room, each had a nice buzz from the alcohol.

Tim found it difficult not to stare at Miriam. Her well-rounded breasts were only slightly hidden behind her light blue blouse. As she relaxed on the sofa, she allowed her legs to part just enough to give Tim a tantalizing view of her upper thighs.

To Tim's surprise, Sandra said, "I don't think one more glass of wine will hurt anything."

"Good idea" Miriam said. While Sandra was in the kitchen getting the wine, Miriam raised her arms above her head as though she were stretching, and opened her legs further, just enough for Tim to see she wasn't wearing any panties. The outline of her dark triangular pubic hair was clearly visible.

"Dessert" she whispered. Tim's cock jumped to attention.

Sandra returned with the wine, walking with guarded steps like a person who has already consumed a good deal of alcohol. She giggled as she handed Miriam the glass.

"I'm feeling really good," Sandra said, as she fell more than sat onto her chair. It had been a long time since Tim had seen his mother intoxicated. "I feel like having a party!" she exclaimed. Tim and Miriam exchanged smiles.

"Sandra" Miriam said. " Did you show Tim what was inside the package I brought you this morning?"

"Shhhh!" Sandra placed her unsteady finger to her lips. "He doesn't need to know anything about that. That's my private business. Besides, he wouldn't understand."

"He may know more than you think," Miriam said, with a sly grin.

"No" Sandra said, trying to get to her feet then falling back into her chair. "Wow, this wine has made me crazy," Sandra slurred. She sat her glass down, leaned back in her chair and closed her eyes.

"Mom?" Tim walked over to Sandra. "Mom?" Tim looked at Miriam and said, "I think she's passed out." Sandra's chin was resting on her chest and her breathing had become slow and regular.

"I think so to," Miriam said, and giggled.

Tim sat down beside Miriam on the sofa. She pulled him close and kissed him passionately. He pulled away briefly and looked at his mother. "What if she wakes up?" he asked.

"Don't worry. The wine will keep her out for a while. It's time for your dessert," Miriam cooed as she pulled him to her again. "The wine has made me so horny," she whispered. Tim could taste the sweet flavor of the wine on her lips and tongue.

"What about the package?" he asked suddenly.

"Oh, the package I delivered." Miriam said.

"Yes, what is it?"

Miriam began to laugh. "Your mother is turning into a very naughty girl."

"Huh?"

"Maybe I shouldn't show you."

"I'm curious. What is it?" He could tell by Miriam's expression she was pondering the decision.

Suddenly Miriam laughed and said, "I have a great idea." She stood up and made her way upstairs while Tim followed her with his eyes.

"Where are you going?"he asked.

"Hang on. I'll be right back," she said.

When Miriam returned, she had the small brown package she had delivered earlier. Handing it to Tim she said, "You open it."

The package was slightly smaller than a shoe box and wrapped in plain brown paper. Tim looked at his mother again. She was still asleep. "Should I open it?" Tim asked.

"Go for it," Miriam said, smiling.

Tim removed the paper and opened the box. He stared for a moment, unbelievingly. He looked up at Miriam. "A dildo? You bought my mom a dildo?"

"A vibrator," Miriam said. "Are you surprised?"

"Shocked is a better word," Tim said, as he turned the slim blue cylindrical object around in his hand. "How long is it?" he asked.

"Seven inches," Miriam replied. She was smiling at him seductively.

"Has my mom had one of these before?"

"No, but she and I have been talking about it for some time. Your father travels quite a bit and she gets lonely when he is gone. I told her many women have vibrators, and she shouldn't feel bad about it."

Tim twisted the top of the vibrator and it began to hum in his hand.

"Batteries included," Miriam said, and laughed.

"I can't imagine mom using this."

Sandra stirred in her chair, opened her eyes briefly, and yawned. Tim quickly turned the vibrator off, and hid it behind his back. Sandra mumbled something unintelligible, and then drifted away again.

"You don't think she saw me with this, do you?" Tim said, with a look of a panicked child on his face.

"No, the wine has her nicely relaxed."

Miriam took the vibrator from Tim and said, "Have you ever seen how one of these is used?"

"I've seen one in a movie before," Tim said.

Miriam stood up and ran a finger up and down the length of the vibrator. "Follow me" she said. She took him by the hand and led him up the stairs to his room and locked the door. "Now, sit back and learn." She sat on his bed and removed her blouse. Tim was already aroused anticipating what was to come. Removing her bra, she laid back on his bed while he watched from a chair next to his desk. The sight of her full breasts and swollen nipples had him instantly hard again.

Miriam moaned softly as she slowly ran the vibrator between her breasts and around each nipple. She moved it to her lips and circled her tongue around the tip. Then she placed the toy in her mouth and moved it in and out as though it were a cock she was sucking, while never taking her eyes from Tim's face.

"Mmmmm," she sighed, as she moved it back to her breasts. Tim massaged the erection straining against his jeans as he watched her.

"I want to come up there with you," Tim said, as his heart rate and breathing increased.

"Not yet," Miriam said, "Keep watching."

She slipped out of her skirt. Now completely naked, she moved the moistened vibrator slowly along her thighs. Never taking her eyes from Tim, she opened her legs and moved the vibrator to her pussy, and gently ran the tip up and down the length of her lips. The tingling sensation sent a shiver through her abdomen. With the vibrator now saturated with her wetness, she pushed the first two inches inside herself. "Oh yeah," she said, as she moved it slowly in and out.

Tim was unable to restrain himself any longer. He quickly removed his clothes and started stroking his cock while watching Miriam with her toy.

"Do you like watching me fuck myself?" Miriam asked, still watching him.

"Yesss," he breathed, increasing the grip and speed of his hand. Miriam had the vibrator completely buried in her wet pussy with her right hand, and was squeezing her right breast with her left.

"Does it turn you on to know I fuck myself at home like this while I think about you?" she asked.

Tim was panting now. "Oh, I'm gonna cum Mrs. Bailey," Tim cried out, as he pumped his cock as fast as he could.

"Cum on my tits," Miriam moaned, as she felt her own orgasm approaching. Tim moved to the side of the bed, and as Miriam was thrusting her hips in tempo with the humming vibrator buried in her pussy, exploded onto her heaving tits and stomach, the warm wetness of his cum sent her over the edge. She locked her legs together, trapping the vibrator firmly in place, and convulsed, as wave upon wave of her orgasm overtook her.

Nearly breathless, she pulled Tim onto the bed with her.

"Now I want the real thing. I need it now. I'm so wet and horny. Fuck me Timmy, fuck me hard."

Miriam was surprised, but pleased, when Tim rolled her over and pulled her to her hands and knees. She gasped with pleasure when he moved behind her and buried his rigid cock to the hilt.

"Do me hard . . . and fast . . ." Tim reached under her and squeezed her breasts as his hips slammed hard against Miriam's upturned ass.

"Ahhhhhhh" she cried, "Yessssssss!" as she pushed hard back against him, and felt her second orgasm approaching. Tim quickened his pace as he felt the pressure building in his balls.

"I'm cumming, Mrs. Baily!" Tim groaned.

She felt the warm flow of his semen filling her.

"That was incredible," Miriam said, as she rolled over and planted playful kisses on his chest and neck.

After showering, Tim and Miriam went back down stairs. Sandra was still sleeping soundly in her chair. Miriam cleaned the vibrator, repackaged it, and placed it on the kitchen table.

Sandra was waking up when Miriam returned from the kitchen.

"I must have dozed off," she said, rubbing her eyes. "I've not been a very good hostess. I shouldn't have had so much wine."

"Don't be silly," Miriam said. "Tim has been wonderful company."

"What time is it?" Sandra asked.

"1:45" Tim said.

"Miriam, why don't you just spend the night. You can sleep in the guest bedroom," Sandra said.

"Thank you"

Tim fell asleep on the couch and woke an hour later. His mom and Miriam were both gone. He went to the window and saw Miriam's car still in the driveway. He fixed himself a glass of milk and noticed the package was gone from the table. On the way to his bedroom he heard muffled sounds coming from his mother's room. He tapped on the guest bedroom door but got no answer. He opened the door and found the room empty except for the open package on the bed. Back in his room, he could only imagine what was going on behind his mother's locked bedroom door, and smiled.

Jeff818
Jeff818
38 Followers